Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 01-01-2019, 09:26 PM   #1
kalam

Default Acceptance of Ageing

ACCEPTANCE OF AGEING

The physical body begins to age. But you as the Spirit that surrounds the physical body says, “I do not understand. I am Spirit and I have not changed.”

Now I will speak some wisdom. The pain of the physical body to you is real. And remember, the physical body is NOT you. The physical body is a part of the physical plane and has been produced to the physical vibrations through the Planetary Spirit to house, or become a part of the Spirit, so that the Spirit can gain the experience in the physical plane that it needs.

The physical body changes because of what those chemicals within you change. So as you age you will have pain. You may be uncomfortable. You must realize that is a part of ageing.

You will age. Your physical will want to return to what it was, your planet, that dust which creates, but this is not you.

Remember, all of those on the planet feel this pain and they run from it. They run from what they call ‘death’, which is the Spirit detaching from the physical body.

You must become aware of the fact that the physical body is going to suffer as it ages and you will not suffer as much if you do one thing: ACCEPTANCE of the fact that ageing is there. Acceptance that it will become harder for you to do certain things. You must accept it. You must understand it. You must gain the power over it.

That process of ageing that you will go through is not bad. In truth, it is what it is. It is a process of growth.
And just as you went from being a baby on up you will become old, which is not bad. Your society says old is ‘ugly’. It is so sad that Spirits on you planet call ageing 'ugly'

Ageing is a suffering. You do not have to suffer when you say, “I am old, and I have wisdom.” And through this wisdom of the truth of ageing you'll be able to cope with it better.

And remember this the physical body is just a vessel what you use during the time when you are there. The less you pay attention to the physical body and ageing and accept it, and understand it, the less you will suffer.

When the body becomes older it doesn't move as well. This should not matter to you as long as you have gained wisdom. That is why you came there.

Do not fret about ageing. It is just there. You will not move like you moved when you were a baby.

However, the body ages, but the Spirit/Soul does one of two things: It digresses or progresses. The progress of the Spirit keeps the body happy even though it is ageing. You then will feel all. You will feel tired. All these things is growth.

The physical body suffers only because it does not know what it is. I am teaching you. Now you know what the physical body is. Accept it. Do not force. Do not rush.
kalam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 03:48 AM   #2
seth1

Accept aging?

I am trying. But it is very difficult to do especially in my old age since I suffer from arthritis, an irregular heartbeat, nocturnal seizures, nervousness, several food allergies, a predisposition to attract viruses, and like a great many Yanks, do not have health insurance.

Coping techniques may help on occasion. Today, for example, I came home from a ice hockey game, the bus was late, and I had to wait a long time for the bus in the cold night air. I hadn't been dressed warmly since the daytime was rather mild. But at night it got cold and I was freezing my old butt. While waiting for the bus, I decided to do the om-namah-shivaya chant to see if it would help me. After a prolong period it did as I felt warmer. Once on the bus I again recited the chant and found that my hands felt very warm - this is unusual for me as my hands always, and I mean always, freeze in the cold weather. Thus, the meditation technique did help. But in my experience in the past, what helps today may not do so tomorrow. And what the heck am I to do if it doesn't work on the next occasion??

Thus, while I like the optimistic tone of your essay, I am doubtful as to whether it really solves the problem of aging and the ordeals it brings into one's life. But forward I must go and will continue to try to deal with life's many exigencies.

Keep trying ...
seth1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 04:43 AM   #3
B3LI3V3

Ageing is natural, but our life spans have been shortened by various means and continue to be shortened all the time.

In other ages humans were said to live hundreds of years, but even they died eventually.

Trying too hard not to age when nature is taking it's course can lead people to try dangerous things to prolong their life.

In this current age we do not live as long as we should. We have to accept that and try to make the most. I would not advise people to try resist the ageing process as it leads to doing bad things they would not normally do. And what is the point of resisting death when nothing ever really dies?
B3LI3V3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 08:15 PM   #4
jupiter12

When I worked in the NHS ,, I studied the topic of death and dying. 'Elizabeth Kubler Ross' wrote books about it, highlighting how most people don't wanna talk about it.

All life on Earth has one thing in common ,, birth ,, the bit in between ,, then death.

And if you believe in recycling ,, back to the canning factory you go for re opening ,,

I've always been surprised at the human bodies ability to experience tremendous pain and why?

This is the factor which makes most people fear death ,, as an observer or experiencer ,,

Consciousness is infinite ,, this life is just an experience ,, birth life death ,, 2001 A Space Oddity (oops ,, Oddysey) ,,

And I think the OP was brilliant!
Old 06-01-2019, 10:51 PM   #5
kalam

Default Acceptance of Ageing

Quote:
Originally Posted by seth1 View Post
Accept aging?

I am trying. But it is very difficult to do especially in my old age since I suffer from arthritis, an irregular heartbeat, nocturnal seizures, nervousness, several food allergies, a predisposition to attract viruses, and like a great many Yanks, do not have health insurance.

Coping techniques may help on occasion. Today, for example, I came home from a ice hockey game, the bus was late, and I had to wait a long time for the bus in the cold night air. I hadn't been dressed warmly since the daytime was rather mild. But at night it got cold and I was freezing my old butt. While waiting for the bus, I decided to do the om-namah-shivaya chant to see if it would help me. After a prolong period it did as I felt warmer. Once on the bus I again recited the chant and found that my hands felt very warm - this is unusual for me as my hands always, and I mean always, freeze in the cold weather. Thus, the meditation technique did help. But in my experience in the past, what helps today may not do so tomorrow. And what the heck am I to do if it doesn't work on the next occasion??

Thus, while I like the optimistic tone of your essay, I am doubtful as to whether it really solves the problem of aging and the ordeals it brings into one's life. But forward I must go and will continue to try to deal with life's many exigencies.

Keep trying ...
Response: (To understand more on ageing read the full post on ageing titled: What is ageing?)

I have compassion for your suffering and I hope what I have to say will help you.

This is a society of non-ageing and we believe it. We are bombarded with non-ageing messages; workout and you'll live longer, use this product on your face and body and you'll look younger, eat the right foods and you won't age, take the correct supplements to stave off ageing, and exercise/run more etc. Nothing you do will stop it.

The truth is you can't run fast enough, you can't take enough supplements. Nothing you do will stave off the inevitable: ageing and eventual death (transition) from the physical. You can't stop it. It's inevitable. People in this culture don't want to believe it and won't accept it.

Just allow ageing to happen. Allow it to come on. Don't fight it. Aches and pains are about ageing. Accept it. Do not struggle because the more you struggle the worse it gets.

It's unfortunate that in this society ageing is considered ugly. The truth is because the physical body has been allowed by a higher Spirit to age, it’ll be beautiful. And the beauty is you bring the wisdom you've gained through your experiences to others.

You begin to accept the fact that as the physical ages, it begins to lose energy and no matter what you do it suffers. So you accept that it will suffer. It’s its only lifetime.

The way you stop suffering is you accept the fact that physical is not permanent and you have to learn that.

You must understand there is pain with ageing. Accept the pain and enjoy your life. It's not easy. I know that. I'm living in a 85 year old physical body and I have my aches and pains. I accept it and do things I enjoy without complaining.

Don't complain about old age. People don't want to hear someone complaining about their aches and pains. Instead project out to others that you're accepting your life. Be happy. It's easier if you just allow the ageing process to happen. Complaining won't change what's happening to your physical body. Just accept it.

Getting angry about what's happening to your ageing physical and complaining about it won't help you. Nothing you do will stop it. Don't try. Things will happen to the ageing physical and just allow it to happen, understand it. You didn't do anything wrong.

The key is to drift through ageing because you know what it is. It's just another experience and just accept that ageing part of your life. You can't stop it.

Old age is a struggle only if you let it be. Be aware of the aches and pains, realize it's there, understand it, and create through it.

If I teach you nothing else please learn YOU CANNOT SAVE THE PHYSICAL. Don't even try.

Begin to visualize your Spirit surrounding the physical body, which is ageing. That is your strength. That is your healing power.

Kalam
Old 06-01-2019, 10:53 PM   #6
kalam

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter12 View Post
When I worked in the NHS ,, I studied the topic of death and dying. 'Elizabeth Kubler Ross' wrote books about it, highlighting how most people don't wanna talk about it.

All life on Earth has one thing in common ,, birth ,, the bit in between ,, then death.

And if you believe in recycling ,, back to the canning factory you go for re opening ,,

I've always been surprised at the human bodies ability to experience tremendous pain and why?

This is the factor which makes most people fear death ,, as an observer or experiencer ,,

Consciousness is infinite ,, this life is just an experience ,, birth life death ,, 2001 A Space Oddity (oops ,, Oddysey) ,,

And I think the OP was brilliant!
Response: Great comment and thanks for the kind words.

Kalam
Old 07-01-2019, 02:48 AM   #7
oz93666

Accept Ageing ...LOL ... NO WAY

I suspect Kalam is a young lad ... If he was 65 like me , he wouldn't suggested such a silly idea ....

Let me tell you about getting old ..

The worst part is young chicks no longer want to shag you ... this is the main problem ... if we were elephants this difficulty would not arise , old male elephants are very attractive to female elephants they have no interest in youngsters ...

Then there's the degradation of the body ... I've taken great care in looking after mine , so don't have any health problems , but still it does slow down ...

But don't despair, the breakaway civilization (SSP) already has de-ageing tech ... they can rewind anyone's body back to an age of their choosing, we will all live forever in an eternally young and healthy body.

We just have to hang on till full disclosure happens , and advanced tech is available to the surface population ..

If all goes well we could have de-aging in 5 years ... if things drag out it could take 20 years.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 09:31 PM   #8
size_of_light

You're constantly shrivelling up and decaying like a piece of fruit left out in the sun and there's not a damn thing you can do about it other than mask the effects with botox or plastic surgery if you're particularly neurotic and terrified of the simple truth that the nature of life is impermanence and change.

If you work Monday to Friday, think of this post this Friday night when you feel the sense of comfort and relief knowing you have some time to relax.

Think of it again on Monday morning and recognise that Friday night's sense of comfort and relief was only a temporary illusion of sanctuary, and that the unpleasantness of Monday morning was an unstoppable reality you had to face.

You can alleviate Mondayitis by doing your homework as early as possible Saturday morning, and preparing across the weekend for the inevitable task at hand, or you can make it worse by partying through the break and panicking on Sunday night because you have a hangover and haven't even started to get ready for tomorrow.

So it makes sense to adopt a 'bring it on' approach to ageing, and develop the skills you're gonna need to Evil Knievel the chasm of death that is Monday morning and hit the ramp on the other side with confidence and aplomb, rather than blur your mind by getting lost in fleeting pleasures and distractions that are only gonna result in you spazzing out at the moment of truth and ending up a tangled mess of lacerated flesh amongst the lined up row of buses.

Last edited by size_of_light; 08-01-2019 at 04:20 AM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 01:53 PM   #9
kalam

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Accept Ageing ...LOL ... NO WAY

I suspect Kalam is a young lad ... If he was 65 like me , he wouldn't suggested such a silly idea ....

Let me tell you about getting old ..

The worst part is young chicks no longer want to shag you ... this is the main problem ... if we were elephants this difficulty would not arise , old male elephants are very attractive to female elephants they have no interest in youngsters ...

Then there's the degradation of the body ... I've taken great care in looking after mine , so don't have any health problems , but still it does slow down ...

But don't despair, the breakaway civilization (SSP) already has de-ageing tech ... they can rewind anyone's body back to an age of their choosing, we will all live forever in an eternally young and healthy body.

We just have to hang on till full disclosure happens , and advanced tech is available to the surface population ..

If all goes well we could have de-aging in 5 years ... if things drag out it could take 20 years.
Response: First of all, I'm not young. I'm 85 and I know all about the experience of ageing.

I did all the right things; ate healthy foods, exercised, practiced yoga, Tai Chi and Qigong. I did all the right things and really believed I wouldn't get anything. And I got cancer of the bladder. What I've learned is I don't care how good you've taken care of your body if you stay here long enough in the physical you're going to get something.

Like it or not it will catch up with you.

The plus side is if you've taken care of yourself you have a better chance of overcoming whatever it is.

You must know that the physical body is temporary. It is not designed to live forever.

Kalam
Old 09-01-2019, 05:21 PM   #10
alisa2

It's never too late to reap the benefits of a vegan lifestyle. I'm not vegan (no meat or dairy) but I am for the most part vegetarian. After watching this video I think I'm going to cut out all dairy from now on.

Last edited by alisa2; 09-01-2019 at 06:09 PM.
alisa2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 10:34 PM   #11
trebor8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalam View Post
Response: First of all, I'm not young. I'm 85 and I know all about the experience of ageing.

I did all the right things; ate healthy foods, exercised, practiced yoga, Tai Chi and Qigong. I did all the right things and really believed I wouldn't get anything. And I got cancer of the bladder. What I've learned is I don't care how good you've taken care of your body if you stay here long enough in the physical you're going to get something.

Like it or not it will catch up with you.

The plus side is if you've taken care of yourself you have a better chance of overcoming whatever it is.

You must know that the physical body is temporary. It is not designed to live forever.

Kalam
I don't want life to end but I see the acceptance it will

While I breath, it's about living not dying
trebor8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 01:52 AM   #12
oz93666

Quote:
Oh...wow .... just shows you.

You have outlined the condition we find ourselves in at present ... the body ages , falls apart and dies by about 100 ... not just our bodies , but all Earthly life follows this pattern....

We have strong rumors that it need not be this way .... that ETs messed with our DNA to make our lives short , in this way the control system is protected , by the time we've figured out what's going on , were in our coffin .... rumors people in ancient times lived much longer ....

And now as we have contact with a vast number of different ET species we have confirmation that most live effectively forever ... the body is constantly regenerated either by meditation , or technology....

Beyond doubt the SSP (off world cabal run human civilization) has de-ageing tech .. this has been spoken of by a dozen reliable sources , and experienced by some..... this will soon be available to all ....

Your position is similar to someone a thousand years ago who says "just accept sometimes we're hot , sometimes we're cold , that's just nature , in winter you're cold , in summer you're hot " ...well humanity has advanced , we have good houses with heating and air conditioning , so we don't have to put up with the cold or excessive heat.

Quote:
This maybe the case ... It seems most ET's live many thousands of years , they don't age or get sic , but at some point they realize things have become stale , they've explored all they want to in that particular body type . So they smoothly 'die' and incarnate in a totally different body type on another planet.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote