Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 19-01-2010, 11:19 AM   #241
zarah
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: It's all make believe - isn't it?
Posts: 4,260
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by geezer661 View Post
My god wht a racist arseole. Why dnt u fuk off n live in the mid east if u love sharia law so much. Oh yea I forgot u don't get benefits over there do you. Fkin twt. You supress women because you fear them. Your all closet homosexuals. Is it the bedsheet u muzzies wear tht turns u on? Please tell me
Gosh...doesn't this just show that you shouldn't judge on appearance. If that's you in the avatar I thought you were a tad more broadminded and clever than this post illustrates.

If you read your post very slowly you'll see that the same label is quite rightly applied to you.
zarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2010, 11:20 AM   #242
zarah
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: It's all make believe - isn't it?
Posts: 4,260
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple rain View Post
Looks like the rednecks are out in full force.
Yet another example, if one were needed....
zarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2010, 11:40 AM   #243
purple rain
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,460
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarah View Post
Yet another example, if one were needed....
'Redneck' is an appropriate term, it is hardly racist especially in the context here of uneducated rednecks.

Now, the earlier example of me bashing caucasians?
purple rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2010, 02:58 PM   #244
skyver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: London
Posts: 958
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

I don't agree with racism in any form, I don't generally agree with religion as causes more problems & the message gets pushed to the side. But I do have a problem with how mystic molly gets joy out of seeing other races suffer.

Mystic Molly, if the white race is so great why don't you get them to sort out those pesky reptillians who one minute you are making love to & the next saying they are harassing you?

And know I'm not being racist & am mixed race, my mother is white & my partner is white. I see flaws in everyone race & creed & it is usually down to social conditions rather than race.

I feel that if there is an alien NWO agenda, you are the perfect vehicle Mystic Molly, to spread it further....How can I trust anything you say when you say yourself that these pesky critter bastard reptillians won't stop playing with you at night?! Surely it is not only your body that they are defiling.

Also, it is a shame that you show more love for child abusing space critters than your fellow human...
__________________
Jesus is not Horus.
skyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2010, 03:31 PM   #245
eternal_spirit
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 31,206
Likes: 6 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyver View Post
I But I do have a problem with how mystic molly gets joy out of seeing other races suffer.




http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=237 follow the links and see you're attacking the wrong person.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2010, 06:42 PM   #246
mysticmolly
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,500
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=237 follow the links and see you're attacking the wrong person.

Some people will never open their eyes even though the certain doom coming is more than obvious .....

Lebanon is now 20% Christian from 60-70% and in Kosovo the Serbian people have lost their ancestral homeland because of the same thing that the Albanian hordes did.

Where these Lebanese has come to Sydney they have started to terrorize the local population there .... they have formed gangs the police can no longer control and even the police admit they now rule the streets ...


Quote:
Today's news from Germany buries the fact that the gang rapists of a 13 year-old were likely Arab Muslim immigrants:

Shock in Berlin as Suspected Rapists Freed

Nowhere is the news reported that this is part of a gang rape epidemic sweeping areas with high Arab Muslim immigration.

As is the case with young Arab Muslims throughout the West, teenage girls are generally forbidden to go out, leaving separatist gangs of predatory Arab Muslim males with highly misogynist attitudes. Harassment of females has therefore exploded throughout the West, most shockingly demonstrated in the recent phenomenon of gang rape for sport. Listed below is the evidence.

While these cases are primarily not related to the core group of committed Islamists within Arab Muslim immigrant populations, there is some "trickle-down" of attitudes so it is also worth noting the rape aspects of Jihad ideology as well: The Rape Jihad.

http://www.iris.org.il/blog/archives...-Epidemic.html

Last edited by mysticmolly; 19-01-2010 at 06:54 PM.
mysticmolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2010, 07:14 PM   #247
zarah
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: It's all make believe - isn't it?
Posts: 4,260
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple rain View Post
'Redneck' is an appropriate term, it is hardly racist especially in the context here of uneducated rednecks.

Now, the earlier example of me bashing caucasians?


I think someone else provided a link to them. Have a gander a couple of pages back.

Redneck is an appropriate term why? The term comes from white people whose skin was burned from working out in the sun too long..one only works outside no matter what the heat when one is working a menial job so obviously these people lived in poverty. It's quite clearly a pejorative term, both racially and from a class perspective.

And who is uneducated? I haven't noticed anyone in this topic who has trouble structuring a coherent sentance, apart from your friend with the tattoos.
zarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2010, 07:27 PM   #248
purple rain
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,460
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarah View Post


I think someone else provided a link to them. Have a gander a couple of pages back.

Redneck is an appropriate term why? The term comes from white people whose skin was burned from working out in the sun too long..one only works outside no matter what the heat when one is working a menial job so obviously these people lived in poverty. It's quite clearly a pejorative term, both racially and from a class perspective.

And who is uneducated? I haven't noticed anyone in this topic who has trouble structuring a coherent sentance, apart from your friend with the tattoos.

Those links MM posted? You're as deluded as she is.

It doesn't matter that a term is pejorative, it isn't loaded the way other words it, the connotation is what matters. Uneducated trash with a white nationalist agenda are rednecks or white trash.
purple rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2010, 07:30 PM   #249
zarah
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: It's all make believe - isn't it?
Posts: 4,260
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticmolly View Post
Some people will never open their eyes even though the certain doom coming is more than obvious .....

Lebanon is now 20% Christian from 60-70% and in Kosovo the Serbian people have lost their ancestral homeland because of the same thing that the Albanian hordes did.

Where these Lebanese has come to Sydney they have started to terrorize the local population there .... they have formed gangs the police can no longer control and even the police admit they now rule the streets ...
Because Israel is on the front lines of the Global Jihad

That's the headline on the front page of the website. It's quite obviously a propaganda tool of an appartheid war criminal state. It doesn't care that the girl's white..it's got nothing to do with her, it's because they people who did it were Muslim.
zarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2010, 07:33 PM   #250
zarah
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: It's all make believe - isn't it?
Posts: 4,260
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple rain View Post
Those links MM posted? You're as deluded as she is.

It doesn't matter that a term is pejorative, it isn't loaded the way other words it, the connotation is what matters. Uneducated trash with a white nationalist agenda are rednecks or white trash.
Ummm...did she pretend to be you and post them? No. They were posted by you and the intent was quite transparent.

It isn't loaded? Is that what you've just said? Ive just illustrated how it IS loaded. You're quite clearly applying some negative stereotype to someone simply because you disagree with her opinion. When someone does that to someone who isn't white you stamp your foot and scream racism....the hypocrisy is really quite astounding.
zarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2010, 07:38 PM   #251
purple rain
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,460
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarah View Post
[COLOR="Purple"]Ummm...did she pretend to be you and post them? No. They were posted by you and the intent was quite transparent.
Fuck... you're really hard of understanding. I said MM linked to them, not posted them. The intent was what... that I'm a cannibal? You're dumb.


Quote:
It isn't loaded? Is that what you've just said? Ive just illustrated how it IS loaded. You're quite clearly applying some negative stereotype to someone simply because you disagree with her opinion. When someone does that to someone who isn't white you stamp your foot and scream racism....the hypocrisy is really quite astounding.
Those who worked outside in the sun are the ones most guilty of racism of being ignorant and intolerant of other races. It's not just a stereotype of workers but of dumb ignorant white racist people.
purple rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2010, 07:43 PM   #252
purple rain
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,460
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Is there a double standard? You bet there is, and for a good reason. It wasn't other groups whipping whites to death it was the other way round. It's not just about skin colour, it's about the power that comes with racial privilidge. You say everyone is a victim. I call bullshit because it isn't so. I know your people or mine have not been forcefully sterilized or been sent to slave labour camps, we lead peaceful lives by comparison. There IS NO powers that be. It is each person and their country that must answer. Anyone who supports their country's past or makes excuses for it is complicit.
purple rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2010, 08:21 PM   #253
geezer661
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: VALHALLA
Posts: 3,413
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarah View Post
Gosh...doesn't this just show that you shouldn't judge on appearance. If that's you in the avatar I thought you were a tad more broadminded and clever than this post illustrates.

If you read your post very slowly you'll see that the same label is quite rightly applied to you.
wht u mean racist? when the fk have muslims ever been a race?

Yr dumb and u get yr opinions from the main stream media because you cant think for yrself



the prophet mohammed :


Last edited by geezer661; 19-01-2010 at 08:26 PM.
geezer661 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2010, 08:27 PM   #254
geezer661
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: VALHALLA
Posts: 3,413
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple rain View Post
Is there a double standard? You bet there is, and for a good reason. It wasn't other groups whipping whites to death it was the other way round. It's not just about skin colour, it's about the power that comes with racial privilidge. You say everyone is a victim. I call bullshit because it isn't so. I know your people or mine have not been forcefully sterilized or been sent to slave labour camps, we lead peaceful lives by comparison. There IS NO powers that be. It is each person and their country that must answer. Anyone who supports their country's past or makes excuses for it is complicit.
yawwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
geezer661 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2010, 10:49 PM   #255
christ4life
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,961
Likes: 17 (9 Posts)
Default

Lets face it the italians have alot in common with those people that they are trying to kick out. The mediteranean is a mixture of all the people in the world basically.
christ4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2010, 01:40 AM   #256
hadabusa
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: zurich
Posts: 22,683
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by christ4life View Post
Lets face it the italians have alot in common with those people that they are trying to kick out. The mediteranean is a mixture of all the people in the world basically.
haha,lets not face it rather.


theres nothing african,japanese or indian about italian ppl.
hadabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2010, 06:08 AM   #257
zarah
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: It's all make believe - isn't it?
Posts: 4,260
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple rain View Post
Fuck... you're really hard of understanding. I said MM linked to them, not posted them. The intent was what... that I'm a cannibal? You're dumb.
Im dumb, you're clever, I'm small, you're big....why have your posts descended to playground level insults? I'm quite obviously not dumb..I'm highlighting something which you don't agree with. The intent was NEGATIVE, which, by application of YOUR definition, is racist.

Quote:
Those who worked outside in the sun are the ones most guilty of racism of being ignorant and intolerant of other races. It's not just a stereotype of workers but of dumb ignorant white racist people.
Yet another example of your sterotypical racism. So because YOU believe that white people, who IN THE 17TH CENTURY and beyond, worked in the sun were racist (I have no idea on what factual basis) they have no recourse against insulting comments?

I was in a relationship with an American for over a year...we adored each other but he had to go home and I didn't want to move to the US. We were meant to have a long distance thing but that didn't work out...anyway, he was from Arkansas, and by stereotype, he was a 'redneck'. He was white, from a small town, he had a southern accent, liked beer and country music, owned a truck and used to hunt back home..Oh and has dad whose favouruite nibble was pickled pigs feet...he was also a democrat, extremely intelligent, fabulously well read and not in the slightest bit racist against anyone.

If I were to apply a negative sterotype to anyone who wasn't white, you'd don your spangled PC patrol outfit and rant about racism, which would be entirely correct. My point, which you either aren't understanding or accepting, is that if you make disprarging remarks about someone based solely on their race, you are, by default, behaving in a racist way.

Last edited by zarah; 20-01-2010 at 06:13 AM.
zarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2010, 06:11 AM   #258
zarah
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: It's all make believe - isn't it?
Posts: 4,260
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by geezer661 View Post
wht u mean racist? when the fk have muslims ever been a race?

Yr dumb and u get yr opinions from the main stream media because you cant think for yrself



the prophet mohammed :

Umm...

1. Why are you constructing your sentences as if you are texting? It's difficult to read...perhaps because I'm 'dumb'.

2. Your posts in this topic are nothing by examples of mainstream media conditioning, namely The Sun, which I imagine is your 'newspaper' of choice.

3. I don't have anything to do with mainsteam media. I don't read papers or watch the news. I read intelligent, alternative news sites to gain an insight into factual current affairs rather than the fictional one propagated by a corporation with vested interests.
zarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2010, 12:03 PM   #259
purple rain
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,460
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarah View Post
Im dumb, you're clever, I'm small, you're big....why have your posts descended to playground level insults? I'm quite obviously not dumb..I'm highlighting something which you don't agree with. The intent was NEGATIVE, which, by application of YOUR definition, is racist.



Yet another example of your sterotypical racism. So because YOU believe that white people, who IN THE 17TH CENTURY and beyond, worked in the sun were racist (I have no idea on what factual basis) they have no recourse against insulting comments?

I was in a relationship with an American for over a year...we adored each other but he had to go home and I didn't want to move to the US. We were meant to have a long distance thing but that didn't work out...anyway, he was from Arkansas, and by stereotype, he was a 'redneck'. He was white, from a small town, he had a southern accent, liked beer and country music, owned a truck and used to hunt back home..Oh and has dad whose favouruite nibble was pickled pigs feet...he was also a democrat, extremely intelligent, fabulously well read and not in the slightest bit racist against anyone.

If I were to apply a negative sterotype to anyone who wasn't white, you'd don your spangled PC patrol outfit and rant about racism, which would be entirely correct. My point, which you either aren't understanding or accepting, is that if you make disprarging remarks about someone based solely on their race, you are, by default, behaving in a racist way.

Like Stairway to heaven goes, sometimes words have two meanings.

Quote:
It's not just a stereotype of workers but of dumb ignorant white racist people.
AND

Quote:
Is there a double standard? You bet there is, and for a good reason. It wasn't other groups whipping whites to death it was the other way round. It's not just about skin colour, it's about the power that comes with racial privilidge. You say everyone is a victim. I call bullshit
purple rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2010, 08:29 PM   #260
zarah
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: It's all make believe - isn't it?
Posts: 4,260
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default


http://members.multimania.nl/jurgenspage/newpage28.html

http://www.answers.com/topic/redneck

Just three of lots of choices..

Each one talks about the word 'redneck' being a disparaging term. So, whether you're trying to call someone out because you think they're being racist or not, you're using language which can be construed as being offensive.




If you think there's a double standard and that's acceptable, then you're seriously just as ignorant and every other 'racist' person. I can't be bothered talking about this with you anymore.

Last edited by zarah; 20-01-2010 at 08:30 PM.
zarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:45 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.