Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 15-03-2007, 10:52 PM   #1
floyd

Default Questions, Questions, Questions

Hi all

I have been studying the NWO/illuminati for around 14 years on and off, and have certainly learnt alot over this time. Recently I have discovered David Icke's contributions, which, on the whole, I find thorough and informative, well documented, and well laid out for the layman to follow.
I do however, wish to enter a discussion with those of you that are familiar with his work, and do, for the most part agree/believe in his findings/conclusions. This is to help me to understand things a bit better I suppose!!
Firstly - the "there is no God" thing. I can see from his work that there are definitely some serious problems with the whole religion thing, in relation to how they spawned from the pagan religions of a time further back before Jesus. But it does not help in my eternal quest for the answer to creation itself. When I look around at the world, it's plant and animal life, I cannot help but think that a superior being must surely be responsible for the whole creation thing. If we were to be genetically created by other entities, then who created the animals and plant life? Indeed who created the universe? David simply explains this off as a consciousness that always was, but I can't see this is possible. There cannot be something made from nothing? Where did the matter come from to start with? There has to be some kind of beginning, and some kind of creator, I believe.
Then there is the contention that the bible was written by factions of the brotherhood to create the mental prison religions. I can see this has credibility for sure, but I wonder about why then does the bible warn us of such things as the NWO happening etc? Why did they not supress this information also, along with the very fact of the existence of the Elohim?Does it serve to create a billion people not willing to be micro-chipped, and therefore executed to alleviate their population control problems? I understand where he is coming form in relation to the bible, but curious for your viewpoint on this matter, as it does seem at odds with just making it all up as a diversion doesnt it? Why would there be these clear warnings, and most accurate descriptions of future events to be wary of?
There is also, I guess the fact that the bible contains some codings, that are purported to be unable to have been placed/created by a mere human which adds to the confusion.
I have more thoughts to share, but will do so in the "reptilian" forum.

Thanks
Floyd
floyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2007, 11:43 PM   #2
eternal_spirit
Inactive

The bible like most if not all other religous books came about like this....A man was visited by spirits(demons angels even god lol) and was instucted to write a book.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2007, 12:00 AM   #3
gaussito

From my point of view, the creator/creation scheme leads to nowhere. Obviously you always keep wondering who created the creator, and so on. I think the whole universe, or universe of universes is a Manifestation of the One, which all of us are, when we get conscious enough. But, as we can create things, other, more powerful beings, can create too. But this "creations" are no more than manipulations of the same matter, based on the same "rules". Speaking in the Matrix language, the creations can happen in the Matrix, or beyond the Matrix, in the Construct. We live in a particular Universe with some well defined "rules", like the attraction of the opposites, the karma/dharma equilibrium which leads to a Universe of "eternal" movement, a Chaotic movement. It's all about Consciousness, and you can get all the answers you want if you make your own Consciousness to reach the Core Consciousness, where your, mine, the animals, end everything come from. This comprehension comes when you loose the illusion of individuality. Ultimately, all is Thought, and so are you, and me, we are being thought, in and endless, fully interactive, hierarchical web of thoughts. Anyway, dont't bother to think about all of this with your everyday intelligence, with your brain, because it's useless. You need to get to your higher consciousness by means of meditation.

With respect to the Bible and any source of information, remember it is CODED, for their chosen ones to know, and mislead the rest. They have always worked that way, and it has been a very affective approach. The truth is out there, it's everywhere, but we have been trained for not seeing the obvious. All is in our minds, and if our mind (our subconscious) tells us that something doesn't exist, it won't, for us, it's that simple, even if it has always been in fron of our noses.
gaussito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2007, 02:32 AM   #4
floyd

thanks Gaussito - it is just so hard, as you say for our minds to try and think on such matters. It just bugs the hell out of me that something cant come from nothing, and that there must be a beginning somewhere!!!! but i apprecciate your thought on the matter!!!
Old 17-03-2007, 07:49 AM   #5
awakensong
Inactive

Yes, I too believe we are a Manifestation of The One which is All There Is. What I don't understand is how it got into the present condition it's in, where we find ourselves now. How could One Thing Existing as Only Infinite Love become demonic, too? Where could such an energy have derived from? Is "All Possibility" the possibility of being evil as well? So then, God and Satan ARE one being, and we are both of them, just as I've been suspecting. It is our choice to vibrate or resonate where we wish to be - high, low or somewhere in between.

The problem is, the ptb have taken away alot of the information which could help us learn to reach the higher levels of Consciousness. Now they want to dumb us down more by chipping and vaccinating us, by continuing aerial spraying on us, etc.

On another forum there is a debate going on as to whether God does or does not exist, but no one is ever "up for" a discussion on what Consciousness is and whether that is the God they are searching for. I've tried but alas, it is just too much for too many to handle.
awakensong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2007, 09:02 AM   #6
ho1ogram
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by floyd View Post
Then there is the contention that the bible was written by factions of the brotherhood to create the mental prison religions. I can see this has credibility for sure, but I wonder about why then does the bible warn us of such things as the NWO happening etc? Why did they not supress this information also, along with the very fact of the existence of the Elohim?Does it serve to create a billion people not willing to be micro-chipped, and therefore executed to alleviate their population control problems?
Two possible reasons;
1) It implants the notion in our subconscious mind, and in some peoples conscious mind, that it is inevitable. This is especially powerful if all of creation is thought as Gaussito said. If matter begins life as a thought, then publishing the Illuminati's thoughts is the best idea to make that reality manifest.

2) It provides 'proof' that the orchestrators can then point to. "Look, it must be true because it is all happening just like the good book says." It is a self perpetuating deception. They're very cunning.

People are divided against each other according to which God they worship. Each faction has a book that promotes the armeggedon. By publishing their plan, we unwittingly bring it to fruition for them through our ignorance of oneness and our belief in duality.

IMO
ho1ogram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2007, 12:30 PM   #7
tru3

Quote:
Firstly - the "there is no God" thing. I can see from his work that there are definitely some serious problems with the whole religion thing, in relation to how they spawned from the pagan religions of a time further back before Jesus. But it does not help in my eternal quest for the answer to creation itself. When I look around at the world, it's plant and animal life, I cannot help but think that a superior being must surely be responsible for the whole creation thing. If we were to be genetically created by other entities, then who created the animals and plant life? Indeed who created the universe? David simply explains this off as a consciousness that always was, but I can't see this is possible. There cannot be something made from nothing? Where did the matter come from to start with? There has to be some kind of beginning, and some kind of creator, I believe.
Then there is the contention that the bible was written by factions of the brotherhood to create the mental prison religions. I can see this has credibility for sure, but I wonder about why then does the bible warn us of such things as the NWO happening etc? Why did they not supress this information also, along with the very fact of the existence of the Elohim?Does it serve to create a billion people not willing to be micro-chipped, and therefore executed to alleviate their population control problems? I understand where he is coming form in relation to the bible, but curious for your viewpoint on this matter, as it does seem at odds with just making it all up as a diversion doesnt it? Why would there be these clear warnings, and most accurate descriptions of future events to be wary of?
i think it's wise to question the questioner.

the ancient vedics used to have a term called "indra's net":

FAR AWAY IN THE HEAVENLY ABODE OF THE GREAT GOD INDRA, THERE IS A WONDERFUL NET WHICH HAS BEEN HUNG BY SOME CUNNING ARTIFICER IN SUCH A MANNER THAT IT STRETCHES OUT INDEFINITELY IN ALL DIRECTIONS. IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE EXTRAVAGANT TASTES OF DEITIES, THE ARTIFICER HAS HUNG A SINGLE GLITTERING JEWEL AT THE NET'S EVERY NODE, AND SINCE THE NET ITSELF IS INFINITE IN DIMENSION, THE JEWELS ARE INFINITE IN NUMBER. THERE HANG THE JEWELS, GLITTERING LIKE STARS OF THE FIRST MAGNITUDE, A WONDERFUL SIGHT TO BEHOLD. IF WE NOW ARBITRARILY SELECT ONE OF THESE JEWELS FOR INSPECTION AND LOOK CLOSELY AT IT, WE WILL DISCOVER THAT IN ITS POLISHED SURFACE THERE ARE REFLECTED ALL THE OTHER JEWELS IN THE NET, INFINITE IN NUMBER. NOT ONLY THAT, BUT EACH OF THE JEWELS REFLECTED IN THIS ONE JEWEL IS ALSO REFLECTING ALL THE OTHER JEWELS, SO THAT THE PROCESS OF REFLECTION IS INFINITE

THE AVATAMSAKA SUTRA
FRANCIS H. COOK: HUA-YEN BUDDHISM : THE JEWEL NET OF INDRA 1977

http://www.heartspace.org/misc/IndraNet.html

to me, this is a real interesting read.

please also see the following thread:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...79&postcount=1

to wit:

Everything in the universe is constructed with the same architecture; from torsion fields, to planets, to DNA, to humans. What it is depends on how tight the energy strings are packed. The picture above depicts the flow as twisting unseen strings coalescing into the silicon ball called earth. From this mix it twisted into carbon based DNA which eventually constructed a seen body. Waiting for this body to be partially perfected were clusters of differentiated energy (Vyo-Bodies), which perhaps prematurely began to inhabit the bio-body. The Vyo-body couples to the bio-body by way of the Silver Cord which is attracted to the bio-body by a biomagnetic force which secures the bond. The bond holds so long as the charge remains above the current of mortality.

check out the diagrams.

here's another site:

Kleinian group fractals have been popularized by the book "Indra's Pearls" by David Mumford, Caroline Series and David Wright. The key to fractals of this type is an understanding of Möbius transformations. Möbius transformations form a mathematical group. They are also known as linear fractional transformations, and are represented as:

where z is the complex number being transformed, and a, b, c and d are complex constants. A Möbius transformation can be viewed as a composition of translations, scalings and inversion. Properly chosen Möbius transformations can be iterated, with the limit set of the iterated points defining a fractal. The fractals created from the iteration of Möbius transformations can be as beautiful and varied as fractals created by other better known methods.

Möbius transformations can be represented in a matrix form:

anybody ever seen anything like this when they got their "bell rung"? i have when i got hit hard in the head playing rugby.

http://www.hiddendimension.com/index.html

YUP GEORGE, I LIKE DA PURTY PITCHURS...

unending iterations of the same form. unity in diversity.

imho, it's all a giant pendulum, designed to keep Consciousness hypnotized.

you are getting sleeeeepy, verrrry sleeeepy ;-)

Last edited by tru3; 17-03-2007 at 12:36 PM. Reason: postscript
tru3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2007, 06:20 PM   #8
gaussito

Hello all, all this questions and good possible answers lead me to the following thoughts:

1) Consider the One perspective. We don't live in a manifestation of the Uniqueness, but on a sort of sub-system based on Duality, which I called the Construct, the big Matrix beyond our daily reality, which is "real" based ultimately on our thoughts which make it real, for us at least. The concept of Evil doesn't make much sense from the One perspective, but it certainly does from the perspective of the Construct. All what exists in this domain is subject to the laws of Duality, i.e. two poles in a game of attraction and opposition, and that includes our own evolution. The current and coming changes affecting our planet and whole solar system is a great push up for evolution, it seems, so the laws of duality demand a counter reaction, which manifests in all what we are seeing to keep us here, imprisoned. From this point of view, the dragons and all their evil are just playing their roles, they are part of the Whole, but they have taken the role "naturally" imposed by the design of the Construct. This fact leads to the common explanation of life as a "school" where we all have to learn and face big challenges for the sake of evolution. I've never liked too much this explanation, but it does make sense from the Construct perspective, I think.

2) With respect to the Bible, I read the Apocalypse some days ago, and I noticed the interpretation change a lot when you question yourself who was it written for. I think it it a book written for their addepts. As pointed by David in his books, the Dragons use reverse symbolism very often. In the text, they are orchestrating all this plan for their God, which they expect to come, and the Beast is one mean to fulfill God's (their draconian God) plan, made in the beginning of time, which is their time. It is not a book written to save us, but the masterplan to condemn us. All the hints and signals are given for their followers to "get ready" for the battle to enslave us for another great period.

Please tell me what you think....
gaussito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2007, 07:02 PM   #9
tinmenace

Hi Floyd,

I think you have to start at the beginning and work your way out. This "whole god thing" is a good starting point. You have to define God/god. Is he some grey-bearded deity sitting in the clouds? What is it?

To me, it's an infinite energy within all of us and everything around us. It is everything. I just don't call it God/god. Organized religion (something that has a title, and meeting places with rituals, etc) is indeed a system to enslave our minds and our souls. It's one of the things that removes us from who we really are. It disconnects us from ourselves and each other.

When I learned to understand that, it was like a shutter lifting from my eyes. Have you read Infinite Love is the Only Truth, Everything Else is Illusion

Try it on for size...
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2007, 10:35 PM   #10
floyd

well, I never expected to get such great feedback - thank you all. I am merely at the beginning of my search for these understandings, and admit that alot of it is over my head at the moment - not surprising since I was brought up as a catholic!!!
Ho1ogram - thank you, this makes sense to me.
awakensong - yes, this is difficult for me to come to grips with, as I am one of those struggling with this consciousness thing, and how it all works, but it still does make sense to me if you know what I mean!!
tru3 - "anybody ever seen anything like this when they got their "bell rung"? i have when i got hit hard in the head playing rugby." - yes indeed, this i can relate to, and I like to trance myself through these images that float around on the inside!! Your other info is more advanced in thinking than where I am at this present time.
Gaussito - your 2 - this looks logical also, thanks.
Tinmenace - That book is next on my list - I have read thus far - Biggest secret, truth shall set you free, children of matrix, and am currently reading robots rebellion - which is funny how David gives a detailed description of Jesus' life, and evidence for such and such, then in another book, completely denies his existence!!
oh well, plodding on............
Old 18-03-2007, 11:45 PM   #11
tinmenace

Jesus is most certainly not God/god, but I get your point.

Knowledge is an evolutionary process. Wouldn't you say that you know more today than you did 15 years ago? Wouldn't you say that your viewpoints on some issues are completely opposite to what you used to believe. Take from David that which feels right to you.

This is how we grow.
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2007, 12:03 AM   #12
tru3

Quote:
tru3 - "anybody ever seen anything like this when they got their "bell rung"? i have when i got hit hard in the head playing rugby." - yes indeed, this i can relate to, and I like to trance myself through these images that float around on the inside!! Your other info is more advanced in thinking than where I am at this present time.
ooh, catholic. my ex-wife is catholic, and she still carries around that baggage after 9 years of parochial school. not to be offensive, but good luck with that.

my i be so presumptuous as to offer some advice? i would be very wary of "trancing" myself. i have been meditating for 15 years, and i have always found vispassana (insight meditation) to be the best starting point. here, you are simply becoming aware of your own mind, not somebody else's sacred symbol. if we don't know our own shadow and biases and we start mucking about, it has been my experience that "someone" out there between worlds takes note, and starts licking their chops.

the dictum i follow is tried and true: "know thyself".
tru3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2007, 12:39 AM   #13
floyd

Tru3 and tinmenace - this is good advice, thanks again!!