Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

View Poll Results: For or against facebook
For 27 18.49%
Against 119 81.51%
Voters: 146. You may not vote on this poll

Old 26-01-2018, 04:13 AM   #201
davebeard

I like facebook, and no one his making me use it, I choose to switch my computer on, but I dont have to.
I also dont use a "smart" phone, so all of the location bullshit and roaming internet is not part of my life.
I never post personal photos, but I do use the messenger chat quite a lot,
like i've said before if anyone is spying on me, they're in for a pretty boring afternoon.

I decide the level of my facebook use, so I don't mind it
Old 26-01-2018, 04:18 AM   #202
davebeard

for those complaining facebook is a time vampire

who is forcing you to sit there?
Old 26-01-2018, 08:30 AM   #203
DebonAir
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by trappedinameatsuit View Post
deleting it won't do shit, it's still stored in archives somewhere. Everything you had on it is all there if you go to sign into your account even after it was closed. Best to change e-mail registered to it, use a random letter email and password then forget them so you can't ever sign back in. Before all that delete all your shit off of your facebook and then close the account.

I think people are only comfortable with deleting because they know they can sign back in at any time with so called closed account and everything will be there as if it were never deleted. It's just a phase, people will crawl back to facebook so no worries.

So use my method, delete shit off fb first; friends/family, pics, d.o.b., any text you entered, favorite movies/music, personal details, etc., etc.. change the email and create a random letter/number password for that e-mail, change pass to fb account to random numbers/letters, and then close the account and forget the passwords, don't write them down. I'm proud to say I've never had a personal zuckerbook account but am guilty of myspace which is deleted.
This wont work at all. I deleted all my photo albums last year but then this year FB posted one of those "this time last year" and pulled a photo that I had deleted. I didn't let that go, I put in a complaint, not that it will do much but a complaint is a complaint.

I use FBi because I live on the other side of the world from my family and it is the easiest way to show all friends and family in ONE instance what we are doing instead of repeating the whole update 10 times to everyone individually if I was to make phone calls (don't tell me they are not recorded, mine were) and 10 different letters to each person. I also met my husband on FB, so yes it is good. I depends on your point of view. I am very outspoken about many topics, most of my friends just tolerate that and never comment, until they discover there is just far too much evidence on my views than on their own. So I will continue to use FB and push against the agenda all the way.

Don't stop using FB, that is what they want, you anti-govt, anti-NWO order people to shut down your account and not let the sleepers know what is really going on. Good job.

Or don't you want your friends and family to know what you really think? We need to push back on this rotten system every way we can and using their own platforms against them is an easy way to do it.
Old 21-03-2018, 09:43 PM   #204
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Facebook is a spy database where people hand over all their personal info direct to the CIA and Mossad

The magical sigil zuckerberg has inside his facebook hoodie:

‘Social Media’ is a cover name for ‘Surveillance Companies’
March 20, 2018 by IWB

Businesses that make money by collecting and selling detailed records of private lives were once plainly described as “surveillance companies.” Their rebranding as “social media” is the most successful deception since the Department of War became the Department of Defense.

Businesses that make money by collecting and selling detailed records of private lives were once plainly described as "surveillance companies." Their rebranding as "social media" is the most successful deception since the Department of War became the Department of Defense.
http://www.investmentwatchblog.com/s...nce-companies/
Old 21-03-2018, 09:44 PM   #205
iamawaveofthesea

Old 29-01-2014, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Facebook is a spy database

Mark Zuckerberg is a CIA and Mossad asset

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 21-03-2018 at 09:49 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2018, 07:15 PM   #206
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Facebook is a spy database

Facebook confirmed to be a massive spy machine that records your conversations and violates your privacy
Sunday, May 27, 2018
by: Vicki Batts

Facebook is once again at the helm of controversy and has been accused of spying on app users. A court case in California alleges that the social media giant used its apps to gather information about patrons and their friends — including reading their messages, tracking their location and even accessing photos on their phones. Former startup Six4three has been engaged in a veritable Pandora’s box of a case against Facebook for roughly two years.

And the latest revelations from Six4three’s lawsuit allege that Facebook has been engaging in mass surveillance of users for some time now. One court document reportedly states, “Facebook continued to explore and implement ways to track users’ location, to track and read their texts, to access and record their microphones on their phones, to track and monitor their usage of competitive apps on their phones, and to track and monitor their calls.”

It certainly sounds like spying, doesn’t it? But of course, a Facebook spokesperson has rebuked the accusation, stating that Six4three’s “claims have no merit, and we will continue to defend ourselves vigorously.”

According to The Guardian, the claims about Facebook’s uncouth spying efforts appear in a January filing — the fifth amended complaint made by Six4three. The document also alleges that Facebook collected this information for “commercial purposes.”

The bulk of the details regarding Faceook’s surveillance have been redacted from court documents; according to the social media site, these are “confidential business matters.” Whether or not these omissions are more like a silent admission of guilt has yet to be determined. But Facebook has come under fire for possible invasions of privacy in the past.
read on here https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-05-...ersations.html
Old 30-05-2018, 07:31 PM   #207
motleyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebeard View Post
for those complaining facebook is a time vampire

who is forcing you to sit there?
Who is forcing heroine addicts to shoot up everyday?

Even if you believe you are boring and have nothing to hide, by using an application that you know has been proven to be nothing but spyware and greed-based selling of everyoone's data you are in fact rewarding them for that immoral and unethical behavior. The only way to stop this kind of behavior by rot-gut corporations like Facebook is stop using them and stop buying what they are selling. By continuing to use them even tho you know what they're all about is the same as condoning what they are doing. It's not all about you. Think about all the people who actually are harmed by these companies and yet you want to keep on giving them your obedience.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2018, 08:12 PM   #208
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post

Even if you believe you are boring and have nothing to hide, by using an application that you know has been proven to be nothing but spyware and greed-based selling of everyoone's data you are in fact rewarding them for that immoral and unethical behavior. The only way to stop this kind of behavior by rot-gut corporations like Facebook is stop using them and stop buying what they are selling. By continuing to use them even tho you know what they're all about is the same as condoning what they are doing. It's not all about you. Think about all the people who actually are harmed by these companies and yet you want to keep on giving them your obedience.

+1
Old 30-05-2018, 08:53 PM   #209
oneriver

Nice watching him squirm.

“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2018, 08:56 PM   #210
iamawaveofthesea

Old 30-05-2018, 11:06 PM   #211
davebeard

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post

who does facebook harm?
Old 31-05-2018, 01:39 PM   #212
bamboozooka

bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2018, 12:45 PM   #213
truth seeker 09

bump
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote