Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 19-09-2015, 10:57 AM   #1
decode reality
Inactive

Default New Facebook Dislike Button:

New Facebook Dislike Button Will Delete Posts With 10 Dislikes

Bryan Gogol, USA Today, Sept 2015

Facebook released new information on its planned integration of a dislike button into user posts today and it will likely be greeted with ambivalence. It appears that the dislike button will not just be for show, but will in fact be functional, effecting any post that reaches a certain threshold of dislikes received. The number being bandied around by Mark Zuckerberg and Facebook developers at the moment is ten dislikes, and receiving ten dislikes on your post will result in Facebook’s algorithms removing the post as being potentially disruptive and upsetting to fellow users.

“Facebook is about connections and bringing people together,” Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg said regarding the upcoming changes, “and creating a space where people can interact in a safe and respectful manner. Occasionally our users are subjected to things that they find upsetting, are objectionable, and violate the community standards. Currently the mechanism we have in place to deal with this issue is the report option and function. It allows us to remove objectionable material, but requires us to maintain a large workforce to process post reports at great expense. It is also both cumbersome and slow. Many inappropriate and hurtful posts can remain up for extended periods of time before a moderator is able to examine the material of the post and remove it if necessary.”

“At the same time that we have this inefficient system of reporting we also have had user requests to integrate a dislike button into user posts for several years”, continued Zuckerberg. “We realized that by combining the two functions, reporting and the existence of a dislike button, that not only could we streamline the removal of objectionable material from Facebook but we could also achieve massive cost savings as the amount of employees needed to monitor and process reports was entirely eliminated. It’s a win for our shareholders as we increase profitability and it’s a win for users who will be able to police the potentially psychologically harmful material they are exposed to in real-time.”

Many Facebook users were immediately critical of the decision to link post dislikes to removal of the post itself. The most common expressed sentiment regarding the planned move was that it would function as censorship: not only targeting material that violates the community standards but also many subjects that are culturally contentious such as religious or political posts.

Other users, though, are applauding the move. By removing psychological triggering materials they hope that Facebook will become a friendlier, family orientated place where people can socialize while avoiding fighting and the contentious arguments that they say have come to dominate much of the activity on the site.

As to what the actual effect the new changes will bring to the worlds most popular social networking site, we will just have to wait and see.

http://usatoday.com.co/new-facebook-...h-10-dislikes/

Last edited by decode reality; 19-09-2015 at 04:39 PM. Reason: The "TEN dislikes" is fake, but story is true
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2015, 01:05 PM   #2
hayed joe

And the people who read this will have forgotten the other story (That didn't get much press) of the military infiltrating chat rooms and social media!

Does this mean ten people can dislike your posts or artwork and it disappears from the site with no notification from the company?
Fucking sounds like it!

I was naive enough to think a dislike button would be as harmless as the things!
Old 19-09-2015, 01:11 PM   #3
jikwan
Inactive

a gang of just 10 posters can, between them, remove any truthful/expose-type
/alternative view post.
this gang could remove thousands of posts per day

NWO must be clicking their heels

Last edited by jikwan; 19-09-2015 at 01:13 PM.
jikwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2015, 01:45 PM   #4
decode reality
Inactive

Oops...

Just read on a good Facebook page (WideShut.co.uk) that apparently the story is FAKE! Well, it would be, I suppose - anything's possible.

Sorry guys, it fooled me as well. I still think the dislike button would be horrendous.

Last edited by decode reality; 19-09-2015 at 06:11 PM.
Old 19-09-2015, 01:48 PM   #5
getagrip
Inactive

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
Oops...

Just read on a good Facebook page (WideShut.co.uk) that apparently the story is FAKE! Well, it would be, I suppose - anything's possible.

Sorry guys, it fooled me as well. I still think the dislike button would be horrendous.

getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2015, 01:54 PM   #6
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getagrip View Post

Actually, I'd be intrigued if it was introduced on Facebook. Could be fun. I'd sit back with a cup of tea and watch apparently harmless threads descend into civil war.

Oh, wait... that happens already!
Old 19-09-2015, 02:00 PM   #7
torus
Inactive

"Facebook. Always free. Always will be."

I never joined. Never will be. (X 10)
torus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2015, 02:05 PM   #8
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
Oops...

Don't know why that site is saying it's fake when it is all over MSM.

https://www.google.com/#q=facebook+dislike+button
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2015, 04:38 PM   #9
decode reality
Inactive

Only the "ten dislikes" part is a hoax, yes.

Last edited by decode reality; 19-09-2015 at 06:12 PM.
Old 19-09-2015, 07:04 PM   #10
decode reality
Inactive

With this new Facebook directive, it's clear that the people who run this thing are trying to reduce the parameters of expression as much as possible. (Especially as so many people who are offering new slants to challenge the official versions.) From one perspective it tells me that they're desperately trying to prevent the truth being exposed and are actually "in retreat", yet from another it's frustrating because millions of people will fall into line in order to be "liked".