Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 07-11-2014, 03:58 PM   #1
letscrankthisup
Inactive

Default A better world away from facebook and google

I have followed David for many years now, as have several of my close friends. He has made us all aware of how powerful we each are, what is possible and what we need to do.

I met 2 people recently who decided to sell their homes, pool their savings and created a new free social media platform based on positivity, fairness, safeness and sharing for people and the 300m+ small local businesses of the world.

We still use and go back to the places that through our persistent use raise billions of dollars in advertising, that then fund the groups that cause us all so much hurt.

If we all made a positive step, lead each other to a better place and used a technology that promotes free fairness, the impact we would have globally would be immense and wide changing!

Thanks for reading. Join the free social revolution.

LKTU
letscrankthisup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 04:15 PM   #2
marcusejc

What is this new social media site called?
marcusejc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 10:35 PM   #3
thegatherer

Quote:
Originally Posted by letscrankthisup View Post
I have followed David for many years now, as have several of my close friends. He has made us all aware of how powerful we each are, what is possible and what we need to do.

I met 2 people recently who decided to sell their homes, pool their savings and created a new free social media platform based on positivity, fairness, safeness and sharing for people and the 300m+ small local businesses of the world.

We still use and go back to the places that through our persistent use raise billions of dollars in advertising, that then fund the groups that cause us all so much hurt.

If we all made a positive step, lead each other to a better place and used a technology that promotes free fairness, the impact we would have globally would be immense and wide changing!

Thanks for reading. Join the free social revolution.

LKTU
It's true that is the best way not peacefully not comply. Some good news I heard recently was that McDonalds had a 40% (not sure, something like that) drop in trade this year. Wouldn't it be wonderful to see these shitholes die? Start with McDonalds...then Starbucks...then Tescos...etc...what a nice thought!
thegatherer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 11:57 PM   #4
herzmeister

we need decentralized and free and open source social platforms. Diaspora*, Friendica etc already exist and are good enough.

even better we need a new, completely decentralized internet... i'm confident something like MaidSafe will make it happen.

Old 08-11-2014, 02:24 AM   #5
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusejc
What is this new social media site called?
Who cares........ They are all a breeding ground for the elite!!

STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Dude111; 08-11-2014 at 02:25 AM.
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 09:46 PM   #6
anyuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by herzmeister View Post
we need decentralized and free and open source social platforms. Diaspora*, Friendica etc already exist and are good enough.

even better we need a new, completely decentralized internet... i'm confident something like MaidSafe will make it happen.

There are already ppl with over 200k maidsafe coins and it hasn't even been released yet, however I am looking into the program and whatnot.
The intelligentsia put out fakes and disinformation into some of the alternative media sources on the internet. Most of the alternative media is controlled by British Intelligence and the Deutsche Verteidigungs Dienst in order to try and steer the minds of the awakening few so no one can slip the net of slavery and illusion. Most of the U.S. alternative media is actually run by Knight of Malta. source unhived mind website
anyuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 11:39 PM   #7
herzmeister

these maidsafecoins are based on mastercoin and were used for initial crowdfunding

the network, when it's available, will also have an integrated currency, named safecoin. it will be technically different, it won't require a blockchain, will be faster and more anonymous. though it's still being discussed and there are different opinions if that network can be safe enough without a blockchain (from a hostile takeover through so-called sybil attacks).