Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 19-09-2009, 03:58 AM   #21
timmy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 172
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Gushen, great post!
It's strange, but I'm thinking the same about Michael.

Last edited by timmy; 19-09-2009 at 03:58 AM.
timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2009, 04:53 AM   #22
chrysoprase
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,665
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

I've copied my post from the "Michael Jackson Sinister Side" thread for possible relevance:


I think that the control over MJ was completed about a year after Thriller was released.

I was listening to the radio when I heard the news of him suffering third degrees burns while filming the Pepsi commercial. My gut (which is usually quite trustworthy) told me something was quite off about this info.

It felt like disinfo. But I couldn't figure it out at the moment because the last person at the time who needed more publicity was Michael. What was behind this?

I have come to believe that the photo/film we saw of him, on the stretcher and already in the ambulance - waving his white glove goodbye at the camera; was the last time anyone saw the real Michael.

Because the next time I saw him in public (after his treatments) he was very different. It was like he looked out of his eyes differently. I think he really was burned (intentionally) but that something else happened during his recovery and treatments. First of all, his jawline was changed.

I think the last video he did before this alteration was "Say Say" with Paul McCartney. Look at Michael's jaw. It is kind of short. Then look at his jaw in "We are the World". It is much different. His head went from a round shape to to the beginnings of Max Headroom.

I think this could have been done without Michael's consent. Alterations of one's physical being is a trick of Satanists (for instance) because it makes the victim feel alienated from their own self. And makes control easier.

Two days ago Oprah Winfrey did a tribute show to Michael. She replayed a 1993 interview with Michael at Neverland. During the interview, Oprah asked Michael what the crotch-grabbing was about. Michael explained that he was just feeling the music. That bass beats caused him to grab his crotch (and he described what other beats made him do).

He then said that he was a Slave to the Rhythm. Immediately - at the exact moment he said slave - alarams went off in the house. The interview was delayed.

When Oprah remarked upon that interview she said that the alarm was never explained and she found it very odd. She supposed it was a fire alarm but had never had anything like that happen during a taping.

It could be a coincidence. But were his controllers listening in and jumped at the word "slave"?

I am always intrigued by concidences.

In January 2009 I heard someone on Coast to Coast Talk Radio say that the Illuminati would do a ritual sacrifice on a pop star during the summer solstice. It would be done to create a certain type of charge and collective energy. Is that why Michael was killed? I wonder if all the details of the autopsy will ever be released. And I wonder what was really going on with Michael for all of those very strange years.

And when he died I was sad about those years. But I was happy for him because he was released from all of that.
chrysoprase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2009, 05:19 AM   #23
gwynned
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,134
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default No media coverage

The most obvious evidence(to me, anyway) that there is some kind of cover up, is that there has been no major media coverage of the details of his death since it was ruled a homicide. You would think this would top the OJ story with constant up to the minute coverage. I've looked off and on at Yahoo and MSN after the announcement. Nothing. He wasn't even listed in the top 10 searches!

In a slightly different vein, there are a couple of enigmatic lines in the song They don't really care about us.

I look to heaven to fulfill its prophecy...
Set me free"

Maybe it's just a throwaway line, but maybe it has a deeper meaning. Did anyone else pick up on this? Or am I just reaching a bit too far?
gwynned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2009, 01:45 PM   #24
gaias child
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,397
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynned View Post
The most obvious evidence(to me, anyway) that there is some kind of cover up, is that there has been no major media coverage of the details of his death since it was ruled a homicide. You would think this would top the OJ story with constant up to the minute coverage. I've looked off and on at Yahoo and MSN after the announcement. Nothing. He wasn't even listed in the top 10 searches!

In a slightly different vein, there are a couple of enigmatic lines in the song They don't really care about us.

I look to heaven to fulfill its prophecy...
Set me free"

Maybe it's just a throwaway line, but maybe it has a deeper meaning. Did anyone else pick up on this? Or am I just reaching a bit too far?
The reason why you don't hear much about mj since homicide, is that the media is controlled and owned by tptb that would benefit from destruction of MJ first they character assassinate MJ with lies to destroy his career and create a financial situation to force him to sell his sony/atv publising catelogue and beatles songs. Whoever has this is most powerful in music industry and MJ refused to sell it. THey sought to character assassinate him first, but that didn't work he was making a comeback and everyone would know the media had been lying so they had to kill him and to make him look like drug addict, but something went wrong somewhere as I don't believe that the doctor was supposed to get charged with homicide. MJ ws supposed to be drug addict that OD. The doctor is a freemason and he has his own PR site since being accused. He will walk too, he may be a fall guy and if he is involved he was not acting alone. Dr Tohme is involved and Tom Barrack who owns colony capital, jacob rothschild is his buddy, this connection is possibly how tptb could seperate MJ from his finances, given the rothschilds run the banks and federal reserve. Both Tom Barrack and Tohme Tohme, guy of many aliases who MJ fired 6 weeks before his death are both of lebanese descent. Dr Tohme also had a business partner who was consultant to George Bush.

The media and tptb want you to believe that MJ was drug addict and they did that ad nauseam from what I could see until homicide statement was released. Now they are quiet. It may start up again when this is it movie is released.

6 jewish companies own 96% of world's media

http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2009/0...-worlds-media/

Other media is also owned by people like rupert murdoch and rothschild

http://news.ronatvan.com/2009/03/29/...jewish-family/

There are many many connections, including Haim Saban global media mogul who also wanted MJ sony catelogue, and he owns channel 7 that uri geller is star of, hence uri involvment, Haim is also very pro Israel. There are other connections that point to tptb killing MJ and it is about power and money. Mj was also more valuable dead than alive.



http://www.musicweek.com/story.asp?s...&sectioncode=1



MJ was also living in the middle east and saw how they censored what was going on over there in the US.

He was going to speak out on the troubles there, and he empathised with problems of people in the middle east and he was going to speak out about invasion of Iran and the troubles in palestine , I know for certain his message was that we had a limited time to to heal the world before it is too late with love and unite, this message tptb did not want as it interferes with the plans for global domination, MJ was a persom who had huge global inluence, this is another reason they had to kill him.

He wrote a song about it. We have had enough

Last edited by gaias child; 19-09-2009 at 02:08 PM.
gaias child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2009, 06:41 PM   #25
chrysoprase
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,665
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynned View Post
The most obvious evidence(to me, anyway) that there is some kind of cover up, is that there has been no major media coverage of the details of his death since it was ruled a homicide. You would think this would top the OJ story with constant up to the minute coverage. I've looked off and on at Yahoo and MSN after the announcement. Nothing. He wasn't even listed in the top 10 searches!

In a slightly different vein, there are a couple of enigmatic lines in the song They don't really care about us.

I look to heaven to fulfill its prophecy...
Set me free"

Maybe it's just a throwaway line, but maybe it has a deeper meaning. Did anyone else pick up on this? Or am I just reaching a bit too far?
I don't think it is a throwaway line. I think that says it all!

Something interesting happened on the morning of Michael's death. I periodically check out something called the Global Consciousness Project AKA Princeton Eggs. (link below). These "eggs" are placed around the world and are supposed to measure the collective energies.

On the morning of MJ's death, I checked out the page and saw something that I have never seen before! One of the indicators was stuck in a static position and was yellow. (usually they are red/orange and move up and down). I had thought that maybe a revolution had started in Iran - so went and turned on the news.

It was then reported that Michael had been taken to the hospital.... and you know the rest...

I think they are covering up more than we can imagine, about his death, about all the details of his autopsy. And who knows what else.

I also wonder about the timing of his death; I think TPTB wanted to create some renewed buzz about Michael; some hope about his comeback. And then strike.

Global Consciousness Project: (I use the Real Time Java Display feature)

(This gauges went wild when Princess Diana was killed. And hours before the first plane struck the first tower on 9/11 - it was evident that something big was about to happen).

http://noosphere.princeton.edu/data_access.html
chrysoprase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2009, 07:26 PM   #26
chrysoprase
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,665
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Sadly, one of my favorite photos of Michael is, what I believe, the last publicity shot that he ever took.

Warm, genuine, sweet. And fully in possession of his own body. There is somebody at home in that body - himself!

chrysoprase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2009, 01:57 PM   #27
linda28
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 406
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

People are talking about the media being owned by this satanist or the freemasons - but thing is - CNN and especially Larry King Live who is doing all those interviews with all his friends and family - I think Larry is in on whatever death hoax they are pulling. He behaves so weird and laughs out loud and can't stay normal. Especially one interview with Jermaine Jackson he asks him when WILL MJ finally be put to rest and Jermaine starts laughing out loud like it was an inside joke. They both have difficult for staying normal.

Listen closely to Larry's question to everyone he interviews about MJ - you will understand it's like a stand up show - they are often talking a lot of nonsense but I don't think many people notice.

Michael's manager Frank DiLeo said the autopsy report showed no heart attack or damage to inner organs on Michael, but that it would have to be some allergy thing that happened. ? Weird.

What we do know is that Michael's closest friends and family behave weird and have been from day 1.

The doctor did not work with the illuminati because he was Michael's choice of doctor for many years - the doctor is also a holistic doctor.
So this reason for death being overdose of pills - not very likely considering many things.

Not to mention that fake ambulance photo - the guy who "took it" was paid a lot of money - he is a friend of Michael and have been for years. The video from the ambulance outside MJs home is also fake because they have proved now it was taped several times, like for a movie or something.

So to me, there is nothing that indicates the illuminati here - more like the Jackson's lol. But why we don't know yet what exactly is going to happen...

Last edited by linda28; 20-09-2009 at 02:00 PM.
linda28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2009, 07:42 PM   #28
hissil
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Nature
Posts: 34
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by linda28 View Post
The illuminati did not murder MJ. There is no proof of that whatsoever, but only some gossip from the maniacs that blames it all on the illuminati.

Michael is more popular now than he has been for many years - so the illuminati would have more to gain by keeping Michael alive. Especially when he was said to be sick with cancer as well.
Do some research before saying retarted shit like that. There was a smear campaign launched against him, and he spoke out against TPTB on several occasions. the only maniacs are the people who are in denial because of their inability to cope with the truth that research reveals.
hissil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2009, 10:54 PM   #29
linda28
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 406
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hissil View Post
Do some research before saying retarted shit like that. There was a smear campaign launched against him, and he spoke out against TPTB on several occasions. the only maniacs are the people who are in denial because of their inability to cope with the truth that research reveals.
LOL. No, the ILL did not kill MJ. The people that say that are brainwashed with their ILL mantras. You need to do SERIOUS research into the Jackson family and Michael's history and friends. Do that, and then we can debate what's what.
linda28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2009, 09:56 AM   #30
gaias child
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,397
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by linda28 View Post
People are talking about the media being owned by this satanist or the freemasons - but thing is - CNN and especially Larry King Live who is doing all those interviews with all his friends and family - I think Larry is in on whatever death hoax they are pulling. He behaves so weird and laughs out loud and can't stay normal. Especially one interview with Jermaine Jackson he asks him when WILL MJ finally be put to rest and Jermaine starts laughing out loud like it was an inside joke. They both have difficult for staying normal.

Listen closely to Larry's question to everyone he interviews about MJ - you will understand it's like a stand up show - they are often talking a lot of nonsense but I don't think many people notice.

Michael's manager Frank DiLeo said the autopsy report showed no heart attack or damage to inner organs on Michael, but that it would have to be some allergy thing that happened. ? Weird.

What we do know is that Michael's closest friends and family behave weird and have been from day 1.

The doctor did not work with the illuminati because he was Michael's choice of doctor for many years - the doctor is also a holistic doctor.
So this reason for death being overdose of pills - not very likely considering many things.

Not to mention that fake ambulance photo - the guy who "took it" was paid a lot of money - he is a friend of Michael and have been for years. The video from the ambulance outside MJs home is also fake because they have proved now it was taped several times, like for a movie or something.

So to me, there is nothing that indicates the illuminati here - more like the Jackson's lol. But why we don't know yet what exactly is going to happen...
I don't agree with your conclusions. I definitely did not say satanists own media but the fact remains the media, banks entertainment industry, music industry etc is owned by complex powers most just happen to be jews, that is a FACT, I don't know whether they are satanists, some of them might be for all I know. TPTB do use symbols.

I have done a great deal of research and looked at the official documents not gossip on the net, and the fact remains no one knows who employed dr murray who is a freemason. If you doubt this. look at this photo of murray in his freemason necklace.


http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/blog/?p=307

Murrray also has his own PR site http://houstoncriminallaw-pressroom....conrad-murray/

AEG say Michael employed murray, but MJ did not sign a contract.. so we only have AEG word for it and tptb that own AEG are involved. I've got a whole load of research on ownder of AEG philip answutz and he owns a media empire too. AEG did not pay murray and told murray to sue the estate to get paid.

Murray could not have been a holistic doctor because he admitted giving MJ propofol, only a tiny amount though which would not harm anyone, the thing is MJ MAY have BELIEVED that dr murray was a holistic doctor, as he was having holistic treatments, the IV was for his electrolytes which he always had when rehearsing to stop him getting dehydrated, the IV was used by murderers to administer propofol, there were also herbs in his system ephedra, ephedra causes weight loss and insomnia and is given for hayfever, coinicidentally ephedra will react with propofol and cause cardiac arrest,maybe this is how it was done.

If these complex powers behind the music industry and media wanted to kill Michael Jackson they can orchestrate this, any way they want too.

Michael also had alist of people he felt were trying to harm him , Uri Geller, Rabbi Schumely, Tommy Mottola, Tom Sneddon and Dianne Diamnnd were on it. He constantly spoke about conspiracy all around him, it even came out in the trials there was a conspiracy against him and people conspiring to get his sony catelogue. These are facts not theories. He also told Dick Gregory he thought someone was trying to kill him and poison him. Read the court transcripts and do more research before you say there is no evidence that points toward a conspiracy or the illuminati. Do you know what the illuminati are, it means a complex set of powers owned by powerful people controlling things, like media banks music industry.

Also Dr Murray is a cardiologist but yet he did know how to perform cpr on a patient having cardiac arrest. This is odd. He also delayed calling emergency for an hour and a half after he says he found mj not breathing, and says he did't have a phone and he didn't know the address,this is BS,how can you not know the address of where you have worked for 2 months, anyway he could have asked someone or borrowed someone else mobile phone, this is BS to anyone. The plan must have gone wrong imo this is so crazy excuse so maybe MJ didn't die when he was supposd too, so they had to wait for him to be dead. The other thing is though MJ had been dead hours, by the time he reached the hospital , I did hear from someone else knowledgeable in this area that they had attempted to delay time of death by keeping him alive on life support on propofol before finally killing him to throw his time of death. this was planned. He had been dead hours as he had blood lividity and I heard from someone who is a trauma nurse this is how this is how this could be done.

Also if there was no organ damage as frank says, it is obvious he was not a drug addict, you get organ damage in no time from the regular use of some of those drugs

It is clear this is a cover up because the truth of what happened is not being reported in the media ,just like during the trials. why hasn't murray been arrested, compare this to how MJ was treated,the biggest criminal investigation in history,he was arrested and put on trial with no evidence. This is clear conspiracy.

This is planned and there are many others involved, they didn't seal the place as a crime scene so now evidence is tainted, which makes prosecution difficult. Staff were not asked for statements, all the staff were fired hours before mj death and new ones were brought in. Dr Tohme was at hosptal speaking as MJ Manager, yet MJ had fired him in May. Dr Hoefflin has come out and said LAPD are corrupt and he has evidence to put people in prison. Which ever way you look at it, nothing adds up 2 and 2 keep making 5. The powers that be behind the media are involved too with character assassinating MJ.

I think it was what he going to say that would have delayed NWO plans, I think he was going to expose what was going on in the middle east and how the US censor and that we need to unite and heal the world with love and it was our last chance, MJ was too much of a global influence,also these concerts would have put him back on the map, he was a true force for love and light and this was tptb worst nightmare. Look at what happened to John Lennon. Oh what a coincidence...

MJ closest friends did not speak to the media, they understand how the media works, elizabeth taylor,chris tucker, janet jackson, many of the ones that did speak are not true friends, they plant drug rumours which are untrue, ie uri geller.

The Jacksons did not murder there own flesh and blood, at the end of day what ever problems they had as all families do, they were FAMILY,and they believe there was conspiracy to kill him for his sony catelogue, and he did expose Tommy Mottola for corruption and called him and evil horrible human being and a devil!!

Last edited by gaias child; 22-09-2009 at 10:40 AM.
gaias child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2009, 10:48 AM   #31
gaias child
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,397
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by linda28 View Post
LOL. No, the ILL did not kill MJ. The people that say that are brainwashed with their ILL mantras. You need to do SERIOUS research into the Jackson family and Michael's history and friends. Do that, and then we can debate what's what.
What do you call serious research? you have got quite a lot of disinfo yourself the cancer story is from the media, the media are not a reliable source of information and if you think they are there is nothing to discuss! what do you mean brainwashed by illuminati mantras, what mantras? I didn't even know there were any. I do my own research in depth, at all angles and looked at the evidence like the avidavit, that I can get hold of I don't even like the word illuminati, but do you not understand that there are complex powers controlling things, these are facts. I agree there is disinfo out there on illuminati, but we are talking about the conspiracy to kill MJ on this particular thread.

Anyone who thinks that MJ hoaxed his death and caused that kind of grief to his family children friends and fans does not understand the person MJ was. Yes MJ is more popular now since his death and more PROFITABLE but his message was stopped by killing him , too many people have said including make up artist karen faye on face book and a follower fan who spoke with him, and Michael Bearden have said that he had a message about healing the world through love. This isn't information you will find in media or even on the net, this is hands on information, that is where the threat was to tptb. He was also going to the middle east after the concerts to try and have an influence on ending the wars. He lived in the middle east for goodness sake. WAKE UP.

Also the complete control of his sony catelogue would have reverted back to him in2010 that sony were trying to prevent.

Last edited by gaias child; 22-09-2009 at 11:48 AM.
gaias child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2009, 03:09 PM   #32
linda28
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 406
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

gaiaschild - I was not referring to you when I said do more research, but to that guy who started this thread and quoted me saying I was retarded or something. Unlike you, he did not reply to the fact why the illuminati could not murder MJ, instead just said some useless lines... but anyway,

first of all, yes, the cancer story in the media was media made, BUT my point was, guys like Tommy Mottola and others who did not know MJ for years, and who you say wanted him dead, and planned to kill him, could not know his true health state - i.e. - was he very ill with cancer, or not?

You say that no one knows who hired Dr Murray - yes we do know - it was Michael that hired him in 2006. And yes, Murray is a holistic doctor, don't you know MJ is very much into homeopathic medicine? Murray is also a very spiritual person..
The media stories, (all of them) about Murray are mostly false so it doesn't matter what they say. Ever thought about where these stories come from and why we hear one piece after the other?

You also say you don't agree with my conclusions - of what?! What I said about CNN - the bizarre interviews? Have you studied them? Might be a wise thing to do to get a little bit off the ILL theory. The reason people think MJ is still alive is not without reason. It is because his true fans, know that a lot of things don't add up. For instance, his closest friends and people he worked with through 30 years often insist MJ is still alive and speak of him in present tense. They are filled with love and huge smiles on their faces and say nothing about MJ being dead or killed. Haven't you studied the body language and dialogue of the Jackson family? There are lots of episodes out there, and yes, I do mean that if you want to know the truth, it is a must you start getting into this.
The Jackson family are in on it, IF there is a hoax. No one knows for sure what the truth is, but they do have a very weird way of behaving that's for sure. Also, Michael's closest friends and people he worked with i.e. Kenny Ortega who is directing the THIS IT IT movie now. He has done several "oops" since June 25th - starting with the memorial on 7/7 when he said Michael was just there five days ago. He said it twice. But MJ had been dead for 2 weeks.

You mean that AEG wanted money and killed him cause of that yeah? I too thought that at first, but after doing some research into Randy Phillips and others - I see there is no way they are murderers. They totally adore MJ as if they are in love with him or something.

And MJ was not going to speak out against the NWO- where did you hear this? Don't you know MJ hated politics and would never talk politics? Why do some people talk about the They don't care about us song? It's ridiculous, it was a song he wrote many years ago, it was just a song in many...Anyway, if MJ started talking politics on his shows - he would make a fool of himself. The media would describe him as paranoid and wacko. Why? Because he has no proof of any vaccine or anything else. And also because he is smart and knows the media would have made him look wacko if he did. And most importantly - he is an entertainer who was gonna do shows. So this was his biggest comeback, he could not afford to screw up - why would he have any interest in playing with politics?! It was Michael that wanted 50 shows, he was not forced into it - he wanted to be in the Guiness book of Records.

Uri Geller is a hoax man. It does not matter what he says. He is just trying to promote himself as usual. And Karen Kissinger - don't trust her words either - she talks a lot of rubbish, latest was that MJ never learned how to use the computer. She actually said that (!) And she is saying that MJ was very sick at the end. Unlike his personal trainer and good friend for 25 years, the incredible hulk, who says he was so happy and fit like a teenager. So we have two opposite stories about MJs health.
Some say he was sick, others say he was very happy. His dancers - they say he was dancing like a 18 year old. And Michael was indeed very happy. Wait til the move comes out on October 28th and see

What I mean about ILL mantras, are like the people that blame it all on them, without looking in depth of the story. A story there is more to than just Sony and Thome Thome.

The conspiracy against MJ - we could talk about this forever as it is so complicated. MJ calling Tommy a devil - what does that mean? I mean, how do we know exactly how to interpret that?
MJ was not a saint either. And if MJ would let people into his life that killed him - he had some wacko people working for him that adored him and would go a long way to protect him. (for money of course)
Seems like people portrait Michael as this poor helpless person. He was not though.
linda28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2009, 02:31 AM   #33
gaias child
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,397
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
gaiaschild - I was not referring to you when I said do more research, but to that guy who started this thread and quoted me saying I was retarded or something. Unlike you, he did not reply to the fact why the illuminati could not murder MJ, instead just said some useless lines... but anyway,
Sorry, I misinterpreted you, I also don't agree with people callling others are retarded, also though you did say people who believed in illuminati are maniacs which is equally disrespectful, I respect others have a different point of view, but to prove the illuminati have killed Michale is not really possible, they can orchestrate things to make it look which ever way they like, but what I have done in my posts is shown links to certain known powers such as colony capital and rothschild . A lot of info on the net and media is going to be unreliable but not all of it, ie court transcripts are pretty reliable. A lot of people process information differently from their perceptions and they recognise patterns when illuminati are involved and this seems to be one of them. You can just sense it. That should not be discredited and anyone who has done a lot of research in illuminati or had experiences with tptb will sense this.

Quote:
You say that no one knows who hired Dr Murray - yes we do know - it was Michael that hired him in 2006. And yes, Murray is a holistic doctor, don't you know MJ is very much into homeopathic medicine? Murray is also a very spiritual person..
The media stories, (all of them) about Murray are mostly false so it doesn't matter what they say. Ever thought about where these stories come from and why we hear one piece after the other?
I could not find a reliable source that said Michael hired him in 2006 could you provide me a link to your source thankyou. Because I read that was false information and Ihave not been able to find how Michael met Conrad Murray I''m open that he may have known him longer, that doesn't stop him being a freemason who murdered MJ because he was a doctor in massive debt, who may have been prepared to do anything for money I'm also open to the fact that he may be a fall guy and when he says he only gave mj 25 mg of propofol he is telling the truth and someone else administered the lethal amount. Yes I do know that MJ was into holistic medicine, that is what I explained in my other post, that imo MJ may have been mislead into believing murray was holistic doctor and there were herbs ephedra in MJ system, that cause insomina and weight loss and can react with propofol and cause cardiac arrest, but murray says he is a cardiologist who did not know how to do cpr he did it on the bed not a hard surface, that is crazy, a cardiologist who does not know how to do cpr, also if he is holistic why has he admitted administering propofol, not even a mainstream doctor would administer that, so he is not very holistic. So that info obviously wasn't true. The reason, he is involved with killing him imo but had hoped it would go down as overdose, mj had blood lividity which means he had been dead hours so why did he not call emergency, he did cpr in front of the child in order to have a witness he was trying to keep him alive even though he was dead. I do not believe he acted alone. He hasn't been arrested, it won't go to trial, because tptb will be afraid of other names coming out, and if it does he will be suicided.

Quote:
MJ was not going to speak out against the NWO- where did you hear this? Don't you know MJ hated politics and would never talk politics? Why do some people talk about the They don't care about us song? It's ridiculous, it was a song he wrote many years ago, it was just a song in many...Anyway, if MJ started talking politics on his shows - he would make a fool of himself. The media would describe him as paranoid and wacko. Why? Because he has no proof of any vaccine or anything else. And also because he is smart and knows the media would have made him look wacko if he did. And most importantly - he is an entertainer who was gonna do shows. So this was his biggest comeback, he could not afford to screw up - why would he have any interest in playing with politics?! It was Michael that wanted 50 shows, he was not forced into it - he wanted to be in the Guiness book of Records.
No we don't know he was going to talk about NWO , that is not what I said at all, I said his message was about love and uniting and ending of war and he has spoken about ending of war and love and uniting in the past actually, here is a speech where he talks about ending war love and uniting. from 2.24 onwards. This was 7 years ago too, I think he would have been even more enlightened by now after his experiences with tptb






you say he hated politics, but he had a lot of political contacts and did gigs for bill clinton in the 1990s when he thought they were a force for a better world before he woke up. He had martin luther kings children as friends, not to mention Dick Gregory and Nelson Mandela as friends, these are political people, and he sang about human rights and he was well known for being outspoken many times on injustice on many ocasions about sony, mottola, rascism the conspiracy against him before the trials. His cncerts in the past delivered messages and this time since the trials and his expereince with tptb and having lived in the middle east and seen the censorship this time he had an important message, he told a follower fan in the past he has talked about how we should heal the world with love and to unite, this was also in so many songs, the message is obvious to me. if you watch his other concerts, there are messages ie the earth song, he talks at the end about what humans have done to the world heal the world song, since then he has done anti war songs, Michael Bearden said on radio show the title this is it, meaning was this is the last chance to heal our planet and I believe and resonate with this. In addition to several follower fans being told it was about we had a limited time to heal the planet, Karen faye I know talks a lot of rubbish, she does now anyway but first day after MJ death she said the same thing about this message,which she deleted the same day, why? I cut and pasted it though. I think she is being advised/paid to distract people from the truth that is why she talks ish. Mj did live in the middle east,he saw how they censored what was going on in US and he was going back there after the concerts, that was where he made his home he was extremely empathetic to the problems in the world including the middle east and I have no doubt the stage was going to be a platform to perform and deliver the messagae about love and untiing and healing the world. He lived in bahrain with prince of bahrain who sued him, they made an out of court settlement december 2007 no one knows what that was, but 3 mnths later march 2008 MJ knew he was doing concerts, Many say he may have settled in return for using the stage to deliever a message about probs in middle east, I agree we can't be certain about this, but should be open to the possibility. I don't believe in the Jane Burgermeister flu vaccine thing as she has discredited that anyway. I think MJ was an outspoken person on injustice in the past before the trials and I have no reason to think he wouldn't be again but it would be mainly through his songs,and with messages like he does on the earth song, I mean that is a political message that is what I feel he would have done again. Songs like they don't care about us have martin luther king in the background saying" this is the greatest demonstration for freedom in history", this is a political statement... Yes it was written years ago and his more recent ones seem more aware to me about the problems, there was we have had enough a song about childen dying in war. To me his songs were stronger with messages about the world since the trials than before so on that basis together with info I have heard from fans I think there was a message but that is my opinion. The lyrics are poignant and it is a statement. But there are loads loads more songs like that. MJ communicated his messages through his music, that is what he did. http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.n...256F56000FEF42

Quote:
Uri Geller is a hoax man. It does not matter what he says. He is just trying to promote himself as usual.
He also has a cia secret service ,mossad background, and is an ex para trooper, I don't think this information is well known, the bit he tells to the media is that was picked by government to be studied, this is not what Imean, but maybe he was. MJ also made a list himself of people out to harm him, tommy mottola and uri geller were on that list, it is on youtube and it is in his handwriting, that is genuine. I already knew Uri Geller was anyway, but that confirmed it absolutely, this was more than just a tif, MJ knew he had been set up. Where does Uri get his multi million pound lifestyle from certainly not from hoax tricks. His media persona is probably a mask to hide his true purpose, that is my opinon. He has used crytpic illuminati symbols on MJ invincible cover. Iknow enough to know they have meaning and it is sinister. Another thing uri geller did is imply MJ was guilty after MB documentary on itn news, but recently on another documentary after mj death he said he knew he was innocent because he had hypnotised him, well if he knew why did he not say so in 2003,he is a LIAR.

Quote:
They are filled with love and huge smiles on their faces and say nothing about MJ being dead or killed. Haven't you studied the body language and dialogue of the Jackson family? There are lots of episodes out there, and yes, I do mean that if you want to know the truth, it is a must you start getting into this.
I have only ever seen them look quite greif stricken especially Jermaine, he still cries on every interview I've seen and he also talks about conspiracy around mj catelogue, the fact MJ put his all into helping others, the planet, sick children ,homeless and orphanages, he does not look happy. I know there are some fans who blame the Jackson's, I don't get it myself. Who is laughing. They were not laughing at memorial. Who else do you mean? There was an interview with La toya, do you mean that one. Joe is hardly the type to show his emotions anyway. There is no way they are involved with MJ death, opportunists maybe, but that is what comes with having an icon in the family.


Quote:
What I mean about ILL mantras, are like the people that blame it all on them, without looking in depth of the story. A story there is more to than just Sony and Thome Thome.

The conspiracy against MJ - we could talk about this forever as it is so complicated. MJ calling Tommy a devil - what does that mean? I mean, how do we know exactly how to interpret that?
MJ was not a saint either. And if MJ would let people into his life that killed him - he had some wacko people working for him that adored him and would go a long way to protect him. (for money of course)
Seems like people portrait Michael as this poor helpless person. He was not though.
You can't prove the illuminati killed MJ it is something you recognise as a pattern, it sound like though you dismiss all existence of the illuminat. Iknow the conspiracy with MJ is complex I know it is deeper than sony and thome, that is why I mention colony capital and barrack's buddy rothschild and also Uri Geller employer global media mogul haim saban, very pro Israel both these expressed interest in buying Mj stake in sony catelogue, although I doubt that is saban reason for kiling him. The info Ihave collected is so vast it is impossible to summarise. ie there are links on the higher echelons with NOI and jewish maffia. It is a factthere was a conspiracy against MJ he said it himself and this was even mentioned at the trials

MJ was more profitable dead than alive ,and as I said the control of his sony/atv catelogue was going to revert back to him in 2010, and I think there are powerful people that did not want that, as marty bandier has even said he would kill for a good catelogue, and now he is ceo of sony, oh and branca the one who would sell his soul for money represented him too. I suspect the main characters/suspects are just puppets and this is orchestrated from higher up, of course there won't be any justice for Michael, I think it is possibly even way deeper than the bits I've connected. As for calling tommmymottola a devil he also said he was an evil horrible human being that was rascist had abused mariah carey, had her followed etc and he had to be terminated for what he was doing to the music industry by detroying art, Tommy mottola was sacked, the thing MJ did not understand at the time in 2002 when he said it that it is tptb at sony in control,not necessarily just tommy mottola. I bet he realised that now though.

The bit though that is important to remember MJ for is he was a shining light with real love for humanity, he said himself his mission was to heal, of course this gets taken out of context and he gets called messianic, no he wasn't a saint, no one said he was, he was a delightful sensitive pure hearted human being that these days is extremely rare he just had a pure heart, he also was a global icon who on the stage with this message had the power to have global influence above any world politician,his message was not about politics, the politics bit wouldn't bother them, it was about love and uniting and ending of war , it was the message that love and uniting could end war, this was what terrified tptb, they orchestrate the wars, that is indisputable as far as I'm concerned and no one can deny that MJ radiated and generated love across nations like no one else could. I believe MJ was a modern messenger of sorts for many people.

Last edited by gaias child; 23-09-2009 at 07:43 AM.
gaias child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2009, 10:13 PM   #34
linda28
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 406
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

gaiaschild,

Well, who knows what the truth is. I know the illuminati could kill MJ if they wanted, but I wonder why they would leave such a soap opera out of it. They could just have hade a "super agent" shoot him or something.
So the thing is we are told MJ was a drug addict and died of that combo of drugs. But he was very much against drugs so that does not make sense.

The 911 call on June 25th was weird - some people believe it was not real and just a part of the hoax since the operator hangs up after saying "alright call back if you need anymore help" while MJ is dying right in front of him. The caller - where is he? He sounded very calm to be looking at MJ actually dying in front of his eyes. And he didn't even say it was MJ. Not normal IMO. Murray performing CPR on bed on someone who had a pulse - let's hope it's a part of the hoax to get attention. It certainly does not avoid attention and conspiracy thinking.

After MJ arrived at the hospital, the fire alarm went off, and we hear someone say they saw MJ in the basement.

The conspiracy against MJ - would it go as far as to lead to murder? Money is one thing, but murder and risk life in prison is something totally different. I mean don't these people, Tommy M, have lives? Of course they do - doesn't he have like his own company where he promotes new artists? And a new gorgeous wife. So spending the rest of his life only obsessing with murdering MJ... I dunno :-\

I can understand MJ hated Tommy if he tried to sabotage the promotion of the Invincible album. Mariah saying TM is abusive ok, I just don't think he is a murderer though.

About politics, sure MJ cares about earth and all, but he was not like John Lennon, showing up everywhere, promoting peace here and there. He more like talks about these pipe dreams of beauty and love. Quoting Martin Luther King is not gonna threaten NWO enough to want to kill him.
And the memorial was a huge peace conference on it's own, and we got more tributes coming. So if illuminati killed MJ to avoid him getting the word out about peace and love, they must have done a bad job at that...

The Beatles catalogue - kill for it - now?

I don't know if Michael will ever appear again and has hoaxed his death and hiding somewhere in the middle east, or if he is working on a movie that will make sense later. I don't believe he is dead though, or that the ILL killed him.
He was working with magicians for his THIS IT IT tour, that have said MJ had two surprises that would shock the world.

Some of the dancers have moved perm. to LA to work with the people that was working with MJ for the tour. That's odd. They have been writing messages on their websites like "THIS IS NOT IT" - on the day MJ died. And writing about having dinner with people and MICHAEL, lol. So why do they deliberately do it for the public, I wonder.

Jermaine has cried a few times yes. I think it's the love for his brother, not over his death. At the memorial we saw Paris smiling a whole lot and giggling with Kenny Ortega - right after her speech. Prince was chewing gum and looked bored to death. It doesn't seem they were torn apart.
Jermaine said in interviews that the children saw MJ two weeks after his death and said goodbye. That sounds crazy.

MJs father said to the media "This had to happen. He was the world's biggest star and everyone had forgotten about him".

One thing that would be brilliant to do, if MJ was indeed receiving death threats or suspicious about it, he could do all this to save himself for the future. If he shows up ever again, how could Sony or anyone else go through with that you know...

The people that was closest to him said he was the happiest ever, so if he was paranoid about getting killed, that doesn't make sense. I think those tapes of him being paranoid are from way back in 2003-05 or something.

Last edited by linda28; 23-09-2009 at 10:22 PM.
linda28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2009, 01:50 AM   #35
asedora
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Hello everybody!

Ok to make situation more clear with illuminati and Uri Geller as a part of them I am removing patrtially one thread I started on another forum. I think it is very heplpful to read and to learn.

Here it is:

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=71278

This is my first post here. I think MJ fans are very special people and it is because MJ was a very special human being ever walked on this planet. I am here because I have something important to say and to share my feelings and my thoughts with you. English is not my first language but I will try to do my best and I hope you will be patient reading this.
Well, tell you what? I’ve never been “hardcore” MJ's fan, but I always had a little place for him in my heard. The news about his tragic death was shocking and I just couldn’t stop crying for a few days and I still didn’t recover.. I didn’t expect that kind of reaction from myself. It is really heartbreaking and painful. It tells me that Michael Jackson was much more than just King of Pop. .
I just wanted to say something about investigations and how I feel about it. Let say, first of all, when this terrible news came out I was absolutely positive that this is a murder. I could feel it almost through my skin. And it is no way that I am trying to say that I am a super psychic, but I have some sort of gift which gives me ability to feel crime. It appears like pictures in my mind, words from nowhere plus my logic. I have this kind of sensitivity or “smell” to find out that something is not right. And it doesn’t matter what is that financial fraud or another type of crime. Honestly I wish to have another gift, but I have just this one. Sorry.
So, I want you to know that Michael case is 100% murder. And it is not a second degree murder it was planned for many years (not months) by very powerful group of conspiracy.
I am sure that doctors are involved even dentists (they have to check dentists as well).But it just a tip of iceberg. I hope, that people who behind it will go to jail eventually. I feel that Doctor Conrad Murray wasn’t the guy who wanted to kill MJ.. Just some people trying to make him look like that. There is a possibility that something was going on in the house before, because as you know, all tapes from video cameras suddenly disappeared.
Now let’s take a look at Michael’s “friends”. Honestly I do not trust even one of them.
1. Elizabeth Taylor was the closest friend to MJ for YEARS who had to help him if there any problems. I believe she knew that something is not right. She wasn’t blind right? Also, I feel that Elizabeth Taylor had some sort of feelings to Michael based on her sexual interest but she didn’t get any respond from him. So, she probably just didn’t care or she cared too much and finally introduced him to the “right” specialist. Sometimes people can wear a very friendly mask for a long time.
I do not trust her at all because she was the one who recommended Michael Dr. Arnold Kline’s clinic. I believe, she knew that Michael has problems with drug addiction. I think, she decided just let it go.
2. Dr. Kline and his assistant Debbie Rowe are both involved. Those two people have been working together for years. I think they played on somebody’s side as well trying to find some weak points in MJ personality and health conditions, providing incorrect treatment. It looks freaking strange that Dr. Kline could be a physiological father of two older kids like he said lately! It seems like Debbie Rowe and Dr. Kline just put those kids to Michael Jackson house to get millions of dollars from him. Now they have a chance to get kids and money together. Amazing!
3. Well I am going to discuss the most important figure in this huge mess. His name is Uri Geller. I can smell trough my skin that this guy is freaking asshole. I do not trust this guy even one split second! First of all this person has a VERY specific background. Uri Geller was born in Israel and he is related to a very famous crazy psychiatrist Sigismund Freud on his mother side. Sigismund Freud also was a specialist on dream analysis and hypnosis. Uri Geller has paranormal abilities and he used hypnosis in his practice as well. He was trained in Israel and during cold war with USSR this person used to work for FBI and other similar organizations. Once he was trying to clear up some secret files in KGB servers. I do not think that he was able to do this but his brain was tasted in special “brain institution” and it is proven fact that he has paranormal abilities. This is just a short history of his profile.
Just let’s come back to Michael Jackson’s tragic and very sudden death. What bothers me a lot, that Uri Geller was the FIRST one who appeared in MJ house with another body guard. Guess, what this person was doing there? He wasn’t MJ close friend at this time. Why he was the one who found an empty package from Demerol in garbage container? Why it was that important to him? Did another body guard saw him taking this package from garbage container or just saw it in his hands? Another question is why Uri Geller was the first one who gave an interview to media? He did a few interviews for first a couple days. The main point of all his freaking interviews is that MJ was drag addict individual and that he could get any kind of drugs he wanted using different names. It is pretty obvious that Uri Geller tried to hide something putting dirt on Michael’s name.
Now, let’s see what Uri Geller did one month before MJ was killed. Because I speak 2 languages, I usually watch some shows on Russian TV. My first language is Russian. So, in May 2009 Uri Geller was participating on popular show on our national TV. I have no idea what was the point of this show but one detail makes me sick. During the program Uri Geller showed his very important talisman. He said that he keeps it in his pocket all the time. He said also, that this talisman gave him John Lennon only 2 days BEFORE he was killed! For some strange reason Uri Geller was his friend as well. And before John Lennon was killed, he called Uri and asked him to come over and they met in the hotel in New York.
John Lennon wasn’t feeling well and sowed him this “talisman” saying that aliens gave it to him. I looked at “talisman” and my heard started beating like crazy. It looked like a bullet, just bigger size gold bullet. Uri calls it “egg”. I do not give a sh..t how he calls it, but it definitely was a bullet, big size! I am absolutely positive, that people like Uri Geller use their paranormal abilities to keep somebody important under control or force them doing crazy things. The question is why this person was beside John Lennon 2 days before he was killed and the same person was MJ’s friend for a long time and then appeared right a few minutes after Michael was driven to the hospital? It looks very suspicious. Personally, I feel like my fingers are touching something very sticky and smelly.
I know from Uri Geller website, that he used hypnosis on MJ to “investigate” a “child molesting case”. I am absolutely sure that during this kind of “treatment” and physiological games he could easy put MJ under control. Also, if hypnotist tells you that you have to do this and that, when you wake up you will do it, it will stay in your mind. Uri used to tell MJ many times “Michael, you gonna kill yourself with drugs!”. If it was a warning, it is one thing. If hypnotist says something like that when person is asleep, it is like human brain recording this information. It could be very dangerous manipulations, sometimes fatal.
If somebody ever looked what kind of design Uri Geller provided for Michael’s album Invincible? I suggest you to take a look at Uri Geller website. There are some secret religious symbols. I am not ready to go that deep in this point, but one symbol means simply “death of physical body” and Michael name beside. It makes me sick.
Well, one thing I know for sure, Michael Jackson death is a big mystery. There are some other people behind Uri Geller and group of doctors. All those people mentally sick and greedy. People with similar mentality and believes killed Jesus 2000 and many good people after Jesus. Nothing has changed since then.
This all for now. I can say more I just do not want to, because it is an open forum. I just wish that investigators and family will do everything possible to put somebody in jail. Michael Jackson is a huge loss for millions of people..... .

Thank you.


Great Post
I too agree with you Geller is involved in his death. I even wrote a post about Geller
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=71038

I think Rowe and Kline are involved too. The people who planned this is the Hollywood Entertainment VIPs who control Movies Music and Media. Forget the "Illuminati" crap of nameless faceless people. The names of the Media controllers can be named.

People I believe were and are involved (maybe not the killer(s) are

SONY- John Branca Tommy Motolla Frank Dileo
AEG- Randy Phillips Conrad Murray
Colony- Tom Barrack Thome Thome
Uri Geller
Ian Halperine( who"knew" MJ had 6 months left)
Debbie Rowe
Dr Kline
Nurse Cheryl Lee

Media whores and possible detraction

Jermaine Jackson
Brian Oxman
Mark Lester
The endless TV Guide channel MJ nonsense
AGE lawsuit

Others who are silent

Steven Spielberg MJ's "friend"
Paul McCartney obssessed with the Beatles songs
John Landis MJ's "friend"
David Geffen MJ's "friend"

People I fear will be murdered "die"

Katherine Jackson
One or all of MJ's kids
Latoya Jackson( who also knew it was murder)
Elizabeth Taylor( who suddenly was hospitalized)


4. Just adding another evidence against Uri Geller persona . Any specialist in psychiatry or even not a specialist who read this can tell that Geller used to keep Michael under mental control It just worked out the same like it did for John Lennon with aliens. What an asshole Uri Geller. I really hate I him. I wish somebody sends him someday to the Moon using Russian military rocket system S-400. What an idiot.

Here it is:

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/show...k-on-moon.html



In the message left at 3am one morning ***** beams: "Uri Geller, it's Michael Jackson calling¿erm when you get this message, please know that I pray we do the moon trip.

"I want to be the first one to do it in the pop world. Now I hear that 'N Sync and all these people are trying to go. I want to be first¿please.

"And let's do hands across England and let's think of some other wonderful things. I love you. Goodbye."

The message was left in 2002 after Uri told ***** there was a Boeing scientist with links to Nasa, Martin Coeffoletti, who thought the trip could work.

At the time other singers like Lance Bass from boyband 'N Sync had entered the race to get to space.

And ***** became obsessed with beating them.

Uri, 62, told us: "He wanted to be the first popstar in space so badly. He had to be first.

"He knew it wouldn't only be history-making, it would be history-shattering. Can you imagine¿Michael Jackson doing the moonwalk on the moon?

"It was unbelievable the determination he had. It was a burning desire to walk on the moon.


PS. This is video I was looking for.This video shows better than pictures that MJ under total mental control . You do not need to be a specialist to see it. Poor Michael, i am so sorry for him.

asedora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2009, 09:53 AM   #36
gaias child
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,397
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Brilliant post Asedora,

Do I think a syndicate of powerful people killed MJ, you bet I do, for money and power.

The sony/atv catelogue is not just beatles songs, it contains publishing rights to just about everyone including elvis, pink floyd and it was valued by meseraux at 5 billion dollars. Michael said himself there was a conpspiracy to get it and a situation was created to try and force him to sell it. He also said in the past people were out to harm him or kill him and now he is dead. From further research I don't think it is to do with beatles songs as most money there goes to emi,not sony.

I don't think Mj hoaxed his death, I wish... he could disappear if he wanted and had done in past. If you understand MJ you must know he does not have it in him to cause this kind of grief to his fans.

It turns out the will is almost certainly fake as I suspected as Mj made them every 5 years and he sacked Branca in 2006 as he realised he was not representing his best interests but sony's. So it is likely he made another will, an dif he didn't why not, things do not add up at all. This video shows some facts on validity of MJ will, such as it doesn't have correct names of children, why would he sign a will that didn't have the corrrect names of his children!! 2 of the witnesses to MJ signing are 2 of the the executors...WITNESSES SHOULD BE PEOPLE OTHER THAN EXECUTORS



Mc Clain and Branca are also exectutive producers of this is it movie, and cd, this is so blatant it is unbelievable. I'm so sad that this topic has been moved to trivial celebrity deaths section . I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but this is clearly a cover up of some magnitude. AEG is also sold rights to sony, how convenient and have a deal to install sony digital equipment in Regal cinemas. AEG and regal cinemas is owned by Phillip Answutz.

I feel so sick and sad at the evil in this world and what is being done to this man in the media.

Last edited by gaias child; 01-10-2009 at 05:30 AM.
gaias child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 04:18 AM   #37
hissil
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Nature
Posts: 34
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by linda28 View Post
LOL. No, the ILL did not kill MJ. The people that say that are brainwashed with their ILL mantras. You need to do SERIOUS research into the Jackson family and Michael's history and friends. Do that, and then we can debate what's what.
You are completely wrong. You are the brainwashed one here denying facts and evidence. Do your research before spreading more propoganda.
hissil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 04:22 AM   #38
hissil
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Nature
Posts: 34
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by linda28 View Post
gaiaschild - I was not referring to you when I said do more research, but to that guy who started this thread and quoted me saying I was retarded or something. Unlike you, he did not reply to the fact why the illuminati could not murder MJ, instead just said some useless lines... but anyway,
\\
And MJ was not going to speak out against the NWO- where did you hear this? Don't you know MJ hated politics and would never talk politics? Why do some people talk about the They don't care about us song? It's ridiculous, it was a song he wrote many years ago, it was just a song in many...Anyway, if MJ started talking politics on his shows - he would make a fool of himself. The media would describe him as paranoid and wacko. .
Lies again. I did reply to the fact why they did and that they did. You just chose to ignore that and creat another illusion. And there are many videos proving he was starting to speak out against the Illuminati. You just chose to not watch them and pretend they don't exist. Well that doesn't matter. And from your comment about the song, proves how little you know about the satanic music industry.

All the proof anyone needs is in this video series: Dispute the evidence if you want but you can't mask the facts.

Last edited by hissil; 01-10-2009 at 04:24 AM. Reason: add something
hissil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 01:27 PM   #39
linda28
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 406
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hissil View Post
You are completely wrong. You are the brainwashed one here denying facts and evidence. Do your research before spreading more propoganda.
I wrote some of my research here already. Why don't you debate what exactly you don't agree with that I mentioned? As long as you can't say anything else but useless words and comments, I consider you not able to talk or think clearly in a discussion. You took something I said out of context -that's really all you think is important in regards to what happened to MJ? Worthless debating with you.
linda28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 01:34 PM   #40
linda28
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 406
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hissil View Post
Lies again. I did reply to the fact why they did and that they did. You just chose to ignore that and creat another illusion. And there are many videos proving he was starting to speak out against the Illuminati. You just chose to not watch them and pretend they don't exist. Well that doesn't matter. And from your comment about the song, proves how little you know about the satanic music industry.

All the proof anyone needs is in this video series: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy4yq8VCjBs
Dispute the evidence if you want but you can't mask the facts.
You call those videos proof? That's all you have to add in this debate?????

Why don't you comment on anything that has happened AFTER MJs death? Things concerning Dr Murray, AEG, Kenny Ortega, LaToya, the kids, Jermaine, Thome Thome.
Before his death, that's one thing - it's what happened after - a lot of the answers lies, which I already mentioned a little about.

So I think you need to to better research yeah, instead of just linking people to a useless youtube video with awful rap music.
linda28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
michael jackson death, reptilian

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:35 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.