Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke's books

Old 02-01-2017, 01:23 AM   #21
dazman

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
I've been there since the beginning. I saw him on Wogan and was hooked. Bought his early books.

When and how did you first become interested?
Erly 90s before internet was available to most people,got his books by mail order {no amazon then** just made my own mind up.Had to fight with local libarary to stock it ,you had to get 3 different people to ask for auther b4 they would stock a new book.Like I said ,b4 the net was around ,bit off a pain but if you didn't know anything else you just do what you've got at the time.Dont agree with everything but aye the guys allright.
dazman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 01:27 AM   #22
jake_ball

I saw him on that infamous Wogan interview.
Years later when I got the internet, I was bored one night, and I thought "I wonder what happened to that David Icke, surely he must have a website". So I did a search on the net, and he was talking about Reptilians, and I just thought "What the f*ck!".
To be honest I wasnt THAT interested in the reptilian thing, but to be honest (again), it was the reptilian thing that got me MASSIVELY intrigued by the man, David Icke.

I listened to loads of radio interviews that he did, and one thing that David kept going on about was how fear is used to control us - Now that really DID interest me!

And the rest is his story.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 06:25 PM   #23
elshaper
Inactive

I first heard of DI at the Mind Body and Spirit show in London back in 1996 when I was minding one of the stalls there. David was giving a talk there and when the announcement came on, me and the other person looked at each other and the other person said... "oh he's the BBC presenter and talks about reptilians. But of course, we were all into UFO/Aliens and all kinds of weird and wonderful stuff so it wasn't too far off. This was also the time the other person introduced me to Matthew Manning, Stuart Wilde, healing, sound therapy, chemtrails in the US and all kinds of stuff.

Decades passed, came Fukushima nuclear explosions, I was speaking to someone who reads his translated books (which I believe she gets from her local library ) and our conversation kept turning to DI so I came over here. The rest is history really.

Last edited by elshaper; 02-01-2017 at 06:37 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 08:06 PM   #24
elshaper
Inactive

Lovely story from ron. Re-posting it here. :0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
Thanks folks.

I'll share a little story (LOL, 3 pages later) about how I discovered David Icke.

It was 2003. I went to my library looking for a book by Jim Marrs called "The Alien Agenda" because it contained some great info about ancient tech like the Antikythera Mechanism and other things. The young, dreadlocked, librarian dude (the only male there, and YEARS younger than the other more conventional librarian) asks "Do you want to read a great book?". I said "Sure". He proceeds to go and pick out a telephone book sized tome called "The Biggest Secret" and literally plunked it down in front of me. I picked it up, skimmed through and caught a pic with a caption that said "Assassinations are allowed to happen".... I took it home.

Loved it. I really liked the way it was presented. I took it chapter at a time, leap frogging and going back. The Diana assassination, 9/11, pedophile rings, banking cabal, bloodline lineages......hollow earth. All of it including why it's possible that there are chameleon like, bipedal upright lizards running the show. The most successful predatory lizards are bipedal. It was a lot to process but I love that stuff. I love having my mind blown by possibilities.

While I was reading TBS, I met a new weed dealer, a young guy about 26 named Erik. Musically gifted, both of his siblings were prodigies. It turned out his father came over from Germany post war, and his grandfather had to change the family name upon emigrating. WTF? Anyway I had Icke on the brain, as to be expected, so upon my second visit I jokingly made a remark about one of my co-workers possibly being a reptile, and everything stopped. Erik went pale. He asked "How do you know about David Icke?" and everybody there wanted an explanation. Quick. The possibility was that I was one of "them" and there to kibosh what turned out to be a rather extensive collection of David Icke lectures and speeches both on his computer and CD rom. Arrest him, into the gulag.... And It took a while for him to really trust me, but we wound up discussing certain things and it was nice to have someone open to it at that time.

Then I gravitated toward the site and eventually the forum. The point being there were just some weird synchronicities happening to me in being introduced to David Icke. And it all started when a hippie librarian deduced that I was a guy he could turn on to Icke.

The book has got to be The Biggest Secret.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 07:19 AM   #25
Enki1

It was arround 1996 when I start reading about the annunaki and other ancient civiliztions. The bloodlines moved me to this area. With looking who these bloodlines were I ran into DI. I start reading his books (havent read them all) and last november 19 ( Amsterdam) I went to his world wide wake up tour. 12 hours were 10 minutes

PS. and I wasn't the one who gave him the willy )

peace

Last edited by Enki1; 08-01-2017 at 08:00 AM.
Enki1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 11:23 AM   #26
noncooperation

Middle of the nighties came across his work and bought 'And the Truth Shall Set You Free'(1995) which led to much contemplation and a lot of online research to this day. Reading 'The Biggest Secret' (1999) opened my eyes even more to how this shit goes!

The rest is history...

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 12:52 AM   #27
lurka

Pushing 10 years now. I kind of stumbled into things and lots made sense, some things that I was learning felt like I was learning for a second time and this feeling comes back with certain things I learn.
lurka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2017, 12:58 AM   #28
ronisron
Inactive

Well bob, it's been since about 2003 when I was introduced to the Biggest Secret. I'm not nearly as big a devotee as you are, but I am a fan. Please forgive me for that.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2017, 09:07 PM   #29
GuitarSlinger
Inactive

It's been a few years now. I learned of him through Alex Jones/InfoWars, in fact.

I appreciate a lot of what he speaks about and his views on many things. Not sure what to think of some of his more "out there" theories like reptilians, the moon, etc. Mind you, I'm not dismissing any of his more controversial ideas/theories. I keep an open mind to these ideas/theories.
GuitarSlinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2017, 02:33 PM   #30
fudgetusk

Quote:
Well bob, it's been since about 2003 when I was introduced to the Biggest Secret. I'm not nearly as big a devotee as you are, but I am a fan. Please forgive me for that.
25 years I've been at it. MAN AND BOY. Hardest game in the world. That's not counting the years before that when I was believing in all manner of weirdness.

I've actually been awakened for 44 years. More than Icke. I'm the true messiah of bizarreness! Me am the best! I was into weirdness when Icke was still saving goals in Leicester. What a life I've had. Nothing to show for it either. No medals.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2017, 04:37 PM   #31

Quote:
I've been there since the beginning. I saw him on Wogan and was hooked. Bought his early books.

When and how did you first become interested?
I wouldn't say that I was "into" anyone lol
I have admired his stamina as I knew him in the early 90's and he actually replied to one of my letters (about the paranormal) back in 1991
Old 17-01-2017, 01:14 PM   #32
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 211200 View Post
I wouldn't say that I was "into" anyone lol
I have admired his stamina as I knew him in the early 90's and he actually replied to one of my letters (about the paranormal) back in 1991
Yeah, there's a scarcity of paranormal forums out there. We get a lot of people like you here: people with nowhere else to go. You could at least pretend to be into Icke.
Old 17-01-2017, 03:33 PM   #33

Quote:
Yeah, there's a scarcity of paranormal forums out there. We get a lot of people like you here: people with nowhere else to go. You could at least pretend to be into Icke.

"Nowhere else to go" Wow, I had never looked at it like that before. Thank you.
Old 18-01-2017, 02:32 AM   #34
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
25 years I've been at it. MAN AND BOY. Hardest game in the world. That's not counting the years before that when I was believing in all manner of weirdness.

I've actually been awakened for 44 years. More than Icke. I'm the true messiah of bizarreness! Me am the best! I was into weirdness when Icke was still saving goals in Leicester. What a life I've had. Nothing to show for it either. No medals.
He'd be nothing without you bob. We're all aware of that.

I don't mean to brag, but I myself have been awakened for 45 years, 3 months and 13 days. A long time before I was introduced to Mr Icke.
Old 18-01-2017, 02:33 AM   #35
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Old 18-01-2017, 08:29 AM   #36
hokuspokus

For me it's not necessarily being into Icke it is more the fact
that we are being lied to. My earliest influences were my history
teacher (I love history for my sins) who told me that what happened
in books that you need to repeat to pass an exam and what actually
happened maybe two entirely different things. And John Lydon who
basically had the same message.
David Icke is just carrying on the "question everything" message.
hokuspokus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2017, 04:46 PM   #37
fudgetusk

Quote:
Well name me another good site like this one. It's the best and attracts people who have maybe flipped through one of Icke's books and looked at the pictures.
Old 18-01-2017, 04:48 PM   #38
fudgetusk

Quote:
He'd be nothing without you bob. We're all aware of that.

I don't mean to brag, but I myself have been awakened for 45 years, 3 months and 13 days. A long time before I was introduced to Mr Icke.
Icke is just a combination of Sapphire and Steel. Two characters from a seventies British scifi TV show that I watched as a kid. I made Icke. I was also heavily into V. Hence reptilians.
Old 18-01-2017, 04:49 PM   #39
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuspokus View Post
For me it's not necessarily being into Icke it is more the fact
that we are being lied to. My earliest influences were my history
teacher (I love history for my sins) who told me that what happened
in books that you need to repeat to pass an exam and what actually
happened maybe two entirely different things. And John Lydon who
basically had the same message.
David Icke is just carrying on the "question everything" message.
I love Icke. It is not necessary to do so to get his message.
Old 18-01-2017, 05:02 PM   #40

Quote:
Well name me another good site like this one. It's the best and attracts people who have maybe flipped through one of Icke's books and looked at the pictures.
Yes, indeed.... this is my favourite hang out!!!