Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 12-11-2008, 04:05 AM   #21
alasdairb33
Inactive

Default Birth of the hippie generation

Thers a great article here on the birth of the hippie generation http://davesweb.cnchost.com/ very indepth plus funny at times enjoy .
alasdairb33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 05:46 AM   #22
demise_of_time

Quote:
Originally Posted by synergy777 View Post
didn't one of led zep buy aliestair crowleys house. thus rock musicians, especially the elite ones, know about satanism/occult, and they promote it.

art, music, film, are powerful tools to be used to promote agendas. they make bad things look good, thus people follow celebs and follow the elites directions inadvertantly. they think its anti-establishment/elite etc, when in reality its total establishment/elite.

the biggest example now is the hip hop gangster culture which promotes violence/genocide, the pursuit of wealth by any means necessary, without ethics/compassion. it promotes promicious behaviour, hence breakdown of relationships/family unit, devalues women, devalues monagamy/being faithful etc.

i love hip hop, and have seen it become corrupt.

the youth think being gangster is anti establishment, not knowing that its what the establishment wants them to do, to get them to kill eachother, to backstab eachother for money, power, sex etc. the very thing the youth dislike about society/elite, they end up doing the same corrupt things as the establishment/elite. the youths must realise the biggest gangsters etc are the well educated, well heeled elite. they are the top of the food chain, they are in the board room, while the youth are in the streets/factory floor.

the youth is being played by the elite. thats why when the adults blame the youth, they must first blame themselves/society, take responsibility. after all who manufactures the guns, imports the drugs, stashes the billions offshore, creates the markets, advertises, promotes. its a cop out by us adults, me included when we blame the youth. we have let the youth down, as we have been corrupted and consumed with material pursuits and the allure of wealth/power.

we sold them out.

thats what 2pac realised after his released all eyez on me. thats why he brought makavelli-the don killuminati out, he realised he was being used by the very people he opposed, the elite, to mislead/destroy the very people he loved, the people. he realised this and spoke out, in full knowledge that he would be stopped. thats courage, thats being real.

not like these present day talented artists who start out real but when the money starts rolling in, suddenly jump ship and sell out, to get that cash/wealth.
Excellent post and 100% true. This thread is awesome. I never really listened to Tupac back in the day, is there anyway you could maybe post some lyrics of his that reveal possible agenda? I'm really interested to see some of them.
and secrets they will always be..."
demise_of_time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 08:24 AM   #23
mountainwarrior

"Excellent post and 100% true. This thread is awesome. I never really listened to Tupac back in the day, is there anyway you could maybe post some lyrics of his that reveal possible agenda? I'm really interested to see some of them."

i know a little about tupac. i grew up listening to him. back then i didn't know what i do now, that he was on a mission to expose the forces of darkness. i believe tupac, like bill hicks, was here, on the planet, for a purpose. A spiritual one that would resonate with, and uplift the global consciousness. They were only here for a short time in physical reality. In that short time they delivered their angelic like message and then swiftly moved back into infinity.
You will do me justice to remember that I have always strenuously supported the right of every man to his own opinion, however different that opinion might be to mine. He who denies to another this right, makes a slave to himself to his present opinion, because he precludes himself the right of changing it. The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason. I have never used any other and trust I never shall.
mountainwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 08:40 AM   #24
anthony65
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by alasdairb33 View Post
Thers a great article here on the birth of the hippie generation http://davesweb.cnchost.com/ very indepth plus funny at times enjoy .
The Laurel Canyon Series is an amazing read and was also posted on Wes Penre's Illuminati News, as mentioned by Synergy above. One of the interesting things about the LC series is how many Rock and Movie stars were the children of high ranking military officers...

for anybody interested in the occult relationship to music, media, art, then Illuminati News is the place to look.

http://www.illuminati-news.com/art-a...tro-occult.htm
anthony65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 09:17 AM   #25
father ted
Inactive

With the risk of sounding like a street preacher:
All of those bastards musicians and celebrities are involved with programming the public in some ways, they are carying out the tasks that the illuminatio want to be caried out. As for those that are in the illuminati, well, where do you draw the line? You could say someone likeMichael Jackson is/was in the illuminati, even though he is majorly programmed to carry out tasks, so he wasn't consciously aware. However, there are those like Noel Gallagher who woke up it seems, to what's going on and who knows which direction he will take.
father ted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2008, 02:25 PM   #26
synergy777

http://www.masonmusic.org/home.html

This website is dedicated to the rich history of freemasonry in music. Many composers have written songs and tunes for freemasonry, its various bodies and masonic subjects. Also, many familiar hymns and other tunes have been officially or unofficially adopted by masons for use in the lodges and banquet halls of the fraternity.

Masonic Composers

Mozart
Sousa
Haydn
Sibelius

Fearlessness means faith in God: faith in His protection, His justice, His wisdom, His mercy, His Love, and His omnipresence… To be fit for Self-realization, man must be fearless.— Paramahansa Yogananda
synergy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2008, 11:37 AM   #27
jennf

Quote:
Originally Posted by demise_of_time View Post
Excellent post and 100% true. This thread is awesome. I never really listened to Tupac back in the day, is there anyway you could maybe post some lyrics of his that reveal possible agenda? I'm really interested to see some of them.

I looked into 2pac earlier this year, and I also 100% agree with synergy777 .

This is a site I came accross back then and this video is very good, It starts off with backward songs, but at the end has 2pac on it also:

Quote:
This is an excellent video, put together by a young Australian friend of mine, Lumen Mori, showing without any doubt that the occult and Satanic backwards messages me and a few other researchers have talked about for a long time are actually there, no matter how many times the artists themselves have denied this.

What about 2PAC? Why was he killed? What happens to those within the music industry whom discover the truth about what the business is really about and have the nerve to go public? This video will shed some light on this as well. Wes Penre, www.illuminati-news.com .
http://www.illuminati-news.com/2007/0924r.html

Aslo this site is on 2pac and has all the lyrics on and lots of other stuff, what is interesting is all the tatoos he had and the meanings of them:

http://www.2pac2k.de/tattoos.html

Hope this is helpful

Last edited by jennf; 17-11-2008 at 11:41 AM.
jennf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2008, 11:55 AM   #28
jennf

Forgot to add this one lol!

Old 27-11-2008, 01:53 PM   #29
synergy777

bump

Fearlessness means faith in God: faith in His protection, His justice, His wisdom, His mercy, His Love, and His omnipresence… To be fit for Self-realization, man must be fearless.— Paramahansa Yogananda
Old 27-11-2008, 04:00 PM   #30
sade
Inactive

WTF! SIBELIUS?
Hahaha, no way.
I demand proof!
sade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2008, 04:01 PM   #31
synergy777

also i think aqua were masons aswell, only joking.

Old 04-12-2008, 09:28 PM   #32
schaff
Banned

This vids on another thread but i think this proves what a puppet bono is.

heres the link to the bono thread.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44555

Last edited by schaff; 04-12-2008 at 09:29 PM.
schaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 09:53 PM   #33
ian2day
Inactive

Quote:

ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 02:09 AM   #34
faulconandsnowjob
Inactive

I think most of the really big stars must be Illuminati or Illuminati-controlled, or else they wouldn't be big stars.

Sir Faul McCartney - Illuminati extraordinaire

Sting/the Police

I haven't verified this yet, but I have heard that the father of Stewart Copeland, drummer for The Police, was a CIA officer, and Copeland's mother was in British intelligence. Copeland's brother, Miles, owned a record label and got them their first big record deal with A & M records.

I would take Wes Penre w/ a grain of salt, but according to him:

Quote:
The big Record Labels are all controlled by the same Elite of people, and they run their business through the Occult, and are the heads of Secret Societies like the Freemasons and the OTO.

To sign up as a musician for the big Record Companies, you have to be willing to work toward their Agenda, which is to eventually obtain total control over the World Population, or, like in many cases, you are already mind controlled before you start your career. This doesn't mean that all artists that sign up are aware of the Agenda, but they are tied to strict rules and regulations by the Industry. In a free world, the artist would be able to express him/herself the way he/she wants, but if your want to make it in the Industry, you have to adjust to rules, regulations and censorship.

The famous artists, who get the most promotion, are themselves often mind controlled victims, who have split, multiple personalities and are controlled by a Programmer or a Handler (who quite often is the Manager). This is to keep the artist "on track", so that he/she keeps following the course that is set out for him/her. If the artist tries to drift away from the "cause", he/she is getting threatened, "re-programmed", denied to make more records (fired), or even killed.

Many artists are themselves involved in the Occult and members of secret societies like the ones mentioned above, and the Church of Satan. They are practicing Occultism and Black Magic (like Marilyn Manson, Ozzy Osbourne, Led Zeppelin to name a few),.... Their task is to demoralize our youth, to create a society where no one is able to think for themselves (contrary to what the pop culture is trying to teach us, that rock music is rebellious and good for us). The musicians are often acting degraded and high or low on drugs, so their fans start acting the same, because if the celebrities are doing it, it is cool; the purpose is to create apathy and decay. Quite a few artists also put subliminal backward messages in their music, like Led Zeppelin, Michael Jackson, The Eagles, and more ...
The Truth About the
Entertainment Industry
by Wes Penre, 2004
From http://www.illuminati-news.com/art-and-mc/index2.htm

The Clash is one I think they tried to control, but failed to do so completely. They were "considered one of the most overtly political, explosive and exciting bands in rock and roll history. Their songs tackled social decay, unemployment, racism, police brutality, political and social repression, and militarism in detail."

"...I learnt that fame is an illusion & everything about it is just a joke. I'm far more dangerous now, because I don't care at all.”
—Joe Strummer to Chris Salewicz – 2000

Some interesting facts:

"Joe Strummer was born as John Graham Mellor in Ankara, Turkey on 21 August 1952. ... His father, Ronald Mellor, was a British foreign-service diplomat...

"Before the album Combat Rock was released in 1982, Strummer disappeared from the group after pressure from the group's manager, Bernie Rhodes, because tickets were selling slowly for the Scottish leg of an upcoming tour...

"Strummer died suddenly on 22 December 2002 in his home at Broomfield in Somerset, the victim of an undiagnosed congenital heart defect [at 50].

"Strummer's final regular gig was at Liverpool Academy on 22 November 2002, ... Shortly before his death Strummer and U2's Bono co-wrote a song, "46664", for Nelson Mandela as part of a campaign against AIDS in Africa. Strummer had been scheduled to play at Mandela's SOS fundraising concert in February 2003 on Robben Island."

The Clash - Complete Control

They said release 'Remote Control'
But we didn't want it on the label
They said fly to Amsterdam
The people laughed but the press went mad

Ooh oooh oohh someone's really smart
Ooh oohh oohh complete control, yeah that's a laugh

On the last tour my mates couldn't get in
I'd open up the back door but they'd get run out again
At every hotel we were met by the law
Come for the party come to make sure

Ooh oohh oohh have we done something wrong?
Oohh oohh oohh complete control even over this song

You're my guitar hero!!

They said we'd be artistically free
When we signed that bit of paper
They meant they make a lots a money
An' worry about it later

Oohh oohh oohh I'll never understand
Oohh oohh oohh complete control
Lemme see your other hand

I don't judge you
Why should you judge me?
huh?

All over the news spread fast
They're dirty, they're filthy
They ain't gonna last

This is Joe Public speaking
I'm controlled in the body
I'm controlled in the mind
This is punk rockers!
we're controlled in the price
of the hard drugs we must find

Total
C-o-n Control, complete control..
That means you!

http://lyricwiki.org/The_Clash:Complete_Control

The Clash - Remote Control

Who needs remote control
From the Civic Hall
Push a button
Activate
You gotta work an' you're late

It's so grey in London town
With a panda car crawling around
Here it comes
Eleven o'clock
Where can we go now?

Can't make a noise
Can't get no gear
Can't make no money
Can't get outta here

Big business it don't like you
It don't like the things you do
You got no money
So you got no power
They think you're useless
An' so you are - puuuuuuunnnnnk!

They had a meeting in Mayfair
They got you down an'
They wanna keep you there
It makes them worried
Their bank accounts
That's all that matters
And you don't count

Can't make no progress
Can't get ahead
Can't stop the regress
Don't wanna be dead

Look out' those rules and regulations

Who needs the Parliament
Sitting making laws all day
They're all fat and old
Queuing for the House of Lords

Repression - gonna start on Tuesday
Repression - gonna be a Dalek
Repression - I am a robot
Repression - I obey

http://lyricwiki.org/The_Clash:Remote_Control

Info about Daleks at

Quote:
The Daleks ... are a fictional extraterrestrial race of mutants from the British science fiction television series Doctor Who. Daleks are organisms from the planet Skaro, integrated within a tank-like mechanical casing. The resulting creatures are a powerful race bent on universal conquest and domination, utterly without pity, compassion or remorse (as all of their emotions were removed except hate).[1] ...

The term is sometimes used metaphorically to describe people, usually figures of authority, who act like robots unable to break from their programming...
I think they were trying to tell us something...

This Is Radio Clash

This is Radio Clash from pirate satellite
Orbiting your living room
Cashing in the bill of rights
Cuban army surplus
Or refusing all third lights
This is Radio Clash on pirate satellite

This sound does not subscribe to the international plan
In the psyco shadow of the white right hand
Them that see ghettology as an urban Vietnam
Giving deadly exhibitions of murder by napalm

This is Radio Clash
Tearing up the seven veils
This is Radio Clash
Please save us, not the whales
This is Radio Clash
Underneath a mushroom cloud
This is Radio Clash
You don't need that funeral shroud

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfers have been curbing
The end of liberty
Hands of law have sorted through
My identity
But now this sound is brave
And wants to be free
Anyway to be free

This is not Free Europe
Nor an armed force network
This is Radio Clash
Using audio ammunition
This is Radio Clash
Can we get that world to listen?

This is Radio Clash
Using aural ammunition
This is Radio Clash
Can we get that world to listen?
Orbiting your living room
Cashing in the bill of rights
This is Radio Clash
Everybody hold on tight

A-riggy diggy dig dang dang

Go back to urban 'Nam

http://lyricwiki.org/The_Clash:This_Is_Radio_Clash

Last edited by faulconandsnowjob; 05-12-2008 at 03:40 AM.
faulconandsnowjob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 10:37 AM   #35
xxxx

i always thought madonna was abit dodgy, and definatly bono. i get sibelius cos of the music program. but i don't think bowie is a baddie. he's probably an alien from the same planet as grace jones. but then he is the thin white duke. (albino reptoid?) oh my god i sound like the people in the reptillian forum. the clash thread was good, but why have a massive gap from when they started till he died? although joe strummer was doing 'world music' in the years before he pegged it. someones got a king crimson avatar, they're pretty suspect if you ask me.
xxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 02:48 AM   #36
guuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by titurel View Post
I'm surprised no one's mentioned David Bowie!

The Laughing Gnostic - David Bowie and the Occult:

http://user.cyberlink.ch/~koenig/bowie.htm

Is Bowie 'awake'?

It seems to me that alot of his lyrics are very strange indeed.

Last edited by guuna; 06-12-2008 at 02:49 AM. Reason: spelling
guuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 03:26 AM   #37
jakeuk999

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainwarrior View Post
"Excellent post and 100% true. This thread is awesome. I never really listened to Tupac back in the day, is there anyway you could maybe post some lyrics of his that reveal possible agenda? I'm really interested to see some of them."

i know a little about tupac. i grew up listening to him. back then i didn't know what i do now, that he was on a mission to expose the forces of darkness. i believe tupac, like bill hicks, was here, on the planet, for a purpose. A spiritual one that would resonate with, and uplift the global consciousness. They were only here for a short time in physical reality. In that short time they delivered their angelic like message and then swiftly moved back into infinity.
'call the cops when u see tupac, grab your blocks when u see tupac, you shot me but you punks didnt finish now youve got 2 feel the breath of the menace, nigga you know the rules.'

he was just self obsessed not evil...
jakeuk999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008, 01:36 PM   #38
angel wings

Quote:
Originally Posted by synergy777 View Post
didn't one of led zep buy aliestair crowleys house. thus rock musicians, especially the elite ones, know about satanism/occult, and they promote it.

art, music, film, are powerful tools to be used to promote agendas. they make bad things look good, thus people follow celebs and follow the elites directions inadvertantly. they think its anti-establishment/elite etc, when in reality its total establishment/elite.

the biggest example now is the hip hop gangster culture which promotes violence/genocide, the pursuit of wealth by any means necessary, without ethics/compassion. it promotes promicious behaviour, hence breakdown of relationships/family unit, devalues women, devalues monagamy/being faithful etc.

i love hip hop, and have seen it become corrupt.

the youth think being gangster is anti establishment, not knowing that its what the establishment wants them to do, to get them to kill eachother, to backstab eachother for money, power, sex etc. the very thing the youth dislike about society/elite, they end up doing the same corrupt things as the establishment/elite. the youths must realise the biggest gangsters etc are the well educated, well heeled elite. they are the top of the food chain, they are in the board room, while the youth are in the streets/factory floor.

the youth is being played by the elite. thats why when the adults blame the youth, they must first blame themselves/society, take responsibility. after all who manufactures the guns, imports the drugs, stashes the billions offshore, creates the markets, advertises, promotes. its a cop out by us adults, me included when we blame the youth. we have let the youth down, as we have been corrupted and consumed with material pursuits and the allure of wealth/power.

we sold them out.

thats what 2pac realised after his released all eyez on me. thats why he brought makavelli-the don killuminati out, he realised he was being used by the very people he opposed, the elite, to mislead/destroy the very people he loved, the people. he realised this and spoke out, in full knowledge that he would be stopped. thats courage, thats being real.

not like these present day talented artists who start out real but when the money starts rolling in, suddenly jump ship and sell out, to get that cash/wealth.

Great post, 100% spot on.
angel wings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008, 08:13 PM   #39
faulconandsnowjob
Inactive

Quote:
i know a little about tupac. i grew up listening to him. back then i didn't know what i do now, that he was on a mission to expose the forces of darkness. i believe tupac, like bill hicks, was here, on the planet, for a purpose. A spiritual one that would resonate with, and uplift the global consciousness. They were only here for a short time in physical reality. In that short time they delivered their angelic like message and then swiftly moved back into infinity

That is how I feel about Paul McCartney, John Lennon, & George Harrison. Not sure about Ringo yet :-P
faulconandsnowjob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008, 08:34 PM   #40
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxx View Post
i always thought madonna was abit dodgy, and definatly bono. I get sibelius cos of the music program. But i don't think bowie is a baddie. He's probably an alien from the same planet as grace jones. But then he is the thin white duke. (albino reptoid?) oh my god i sound like the people in the reptillian forum...
lol
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote