Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 21-03-2010, 01:24 PM   #41
ninny
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,220
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andiliz View Post
One night while Michael was asleep, Joseph climbed into his room through the bedroom window. Wearing a 'fright mask', he entered the room screaming and shouting. Joseph said he wanted to teach his children not to leave the window open when they went to sleep. For years afterward, Michael suffered nightmares about being kidnapped from his bedroom.
Michael always had to call his father "Joseph" not Dad.
ive read this book. its from latoya. i would say not all is true in that book. latoya was at that time in the hands of maybe mafia related guy jack gordon. so who is controlled here?

you should never forget, mj shitted like us. this supports the fact that he was a human ^^

do never forget when you brand r.kelly or someone else as child molesters that in the pedophilia network it is hard to make a difference between victim and abuser. at least read this http://www.raven1.net/grenfull.htm [warning graphic content]

i would appreciate if you all would work with sources. it doesnt make sense when we build up a reality with no proofs. your beliefsystem is not my beliefsystem. im only interested in facts. there is at least not much known about joseph jackson. only what he has written in his own book.

ive also contacted the writer of the book "thank you for the memories". she does not answer on my doubts about the jackson rapes at the ed sullivan show. and my doubts were not offensive.

Last edited by ninny; 21-03-2010 at 01:42 PM.
ninny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2010, 10:50 PM   #42
andiliz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,415
Likes: 46 (31 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninny View Post
ive read this book. its from latoya. i would say not all is true in that book. latoya was at that time in the hands of maybe mafia related guy jack gordon. so who is controlled here?

you should never forget, mj shitted like us. this supports the fact that he was a human ^^

do never forget when you brand r.kelly or someone else as child molesters that in the pedophilia network it is hard to make a difference between victim and abuser. at least read this http://www.raven1.net/grenfull.htm [warning graphic content]

i would appreciate if you all would work with sources. it doesnt make sense when we build up a reality with no proofs. your beliefsystem is not my beliefsystem. im only interested in facts. there is at least not much known about joseph jackson. only what he has written in his own book.

ive also contacted the writer of the book "thank you for the memories". she does not answer on my doubts about the jackson rapes at the ed sullivan show. and my doubts were not offensive.
I know some of R. Kelly's music but I don't know anything about his personal life. I haven't talked about R. Kelly on here. I know MJ worked with R. Kelly.
Maybe you are mixing me up with someone else??
I personally don't believe Michael Jackson was a MK Ultra/Monarch child.
But I don't have real 'proof' or 'facts' either way.
I didn't know 'Joseph Jackson' (Michael Jackson's father) wrote a book??
Michael Jackson said a lot of La Toya's book was true. I haven't read La Toya's book myself though. I know La Toya was controlled by her ex-husband Jack Gordon (who is now dead). The Jackson family said Jack Gordon controlled La Toya.
Michael Jackson sadly did suffer abuse when he was a child he said it himself he was beaten by his controlling father.
What I said about MJ being hit by his father and the fright mask story I got from MJ's 'Wikipedia' page.
'Wikipedia' I know does get info wrong though!
I also try to work with 'facts' as best I can.
Only Michael Jackson himself really knew what went on in his life.
Sadly a lot of children are abused but it doesn't mean they are MK Ultra.
Maybe you are mixing up everyday child abuse with MK Ultra?
Michael Jackson might not of even known what MK Ultra is he never talked about it.
I have to say I don't totally trust Brice Taylor and I have NOT read her book "Thanks for the memories". I don't know if you trust her I would be interested to know you views on Brice Taylor. I am sure you know a lot more about Brice Taylor than I do as you have read her book! Also you have read La Toya Jackson's book and as I said before I haven't read that book either!
My feeling is Michael Jackson was controlled to some extent by his record label $ony. I personally don't like $ony music. I think Michael Jackson hated $ony. You may of course feel differently about this and you may have facts about $ony that I don't know about!
I have to stress being controlled by a record label is very different to MK Ultra mind control.
Thank you so much.
Please look at this video Michael Jackson talks about his father. Sadly they call Michael Jackson "Jacko" in this video and he hated to be called "Jacko" but a part from that it's interesting taken from the secret Neverland tapes:
Michael Jackson talks about his father in this video:
"I am the captain of my ship. I take suggestions and listen to what everyone has to say, but the final decision is mine." =Michael Jackson.

Last edited by andiliz; 22-03-2010 at 12:05 AM.
andiliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2010, 10:47 AM   #43
gaias child
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,397
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
at least read this http://www.raven1.net/grenfull.htm [warning graphic content]
That article is interesting on creating MPD. Thanks for posting


Quote:
My feeling is Michael Jackson was controlled to some extent by his record label $ony. I personally don't like $ony music. I think Michael Jackson hated $ony. You may of course feel differently about this and you may have facts about $ony that I don't know about!
I have to stress being controlled by a record label is very different to MK Ultra mind control.
Thank you so much.
Please look at this video Michael Jackson talks about his father. Sadly they call Michael Jackson "Jacko" in this video and he hated to be called "Jacko" but a part from that it's interesting taken from the secret Neverland tapes:


click here to watch the video Close
You need to upgrade your Flash Player Michael Jackson talks about his father in this video:


ITV 2003 - Michael Jackson - The beatings from his father Joe Jackson - Can Close
You need to upgrade your Flash Player

Thanks for those videos andilitz, Michael is clear in those that he fought Joe back over the beatings which I also heard in another interview he did where he said he refused to perform which is not indicative of someone who would have been under mk ultra type mind control. Of course it is a type of mind control to beat a chld and make it fearful to make it do what you want, this may create someone with psychologica problems in life , It is clear Michael had some serious abuse, but I am not certain that it is mk ultra which involves severe torture and trauma and fear to split the personality and creating mpd.


Have you seen this one where La Toya says she said that stuff about Michael because Jack Gordon threatened her and Michael life if she did not say it.

she met jack gordon in 1987 and started saying stuff that she now says is not true in 1989, she says due to his control and abuse of her.




Of course we can't be certain we have all the truth, but that is all we have to go with. I don't see why La Toya would need to lie now. she is not in fear of anyone now, and given the outspokestuff she has been saying abut Michael murder, she no longer feels afraid to say what she wants

Last edited by gaias child; 22-03-2010 at 11:02 AM.
gaias child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2010, 11:01 AM   #44
gaias child
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,397
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninny View Post
i would appreciate if you all would work with sources. it doesnt make sense when we build up a reality with no proofs. your beliefsystem is not my beliefsystem. im only interested in facts. there is at least not much known about joseph jackson. only what he has written in his own book.

ive also contacted the writer of the book "thank you for the memories". she does not answer on my doubts about the jackson rapes at the ed sullivan show. and my doubts were not offensive.
I'd also like to know your views on Brice Taylor account of the Jackson's rapes, ninny.

Last edited by gaias child; 22-03-2010 at 11:21 AM.
gaias child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2010, 12:00 PM   #45
ninny
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,220
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaias child View Post
I'd also like to know your views on Brice Taylor account of the Jackson's rapes, ninny.
well my view on this case is simple, i think she mixed things. to remember clearly every event by using a psychotherapist is really really difficult, i believe. ive read her book. its a mess. i dont doubt she experienced horrible things and i dont doubt there are rapes going on in the industries.

but if you look into the birthdates of the jackson 5, you will see that 1st michael was not 9 he was older. the oldest brother at that time she witnessed them beeing raped was 18. how can an 18 years old boy accept this?

if he accepts this then the mk ultra argument MUST be right and joseph IS involved. but she doesnt write about it (ok maybe she doesnt know). But if she doesnt know than she should have not write it.

and i know people truely believe mj was a victim. of course he was. he was a victim of a lot of stuff. illness, rumours, beatings, etc etc.

but if we look into mk-ultra, we should work more carefully. thats all i want. if brice doesnt answer on my questions then i simply dont believe her 4 or 5 sentences in the episode "hollywood connection" about the jacksons. its too little info to believe it.

she was actively involved in sex slaving with sylvester stallone. that was a big info in her book. but the jacksons had only 4 or 5 sentences. i dont know if that was necessary to write about if she says she cant clearly remember or she believed she saw it. fact is she doesnt know for 100 %.

Last edited by ninny; 22-03-2010 at 12:21 PM.
ninny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2010, 12:13 PM   #46
ninny
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,220
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andiliz View Post
I know some of R. Kelly's music but I don't know anything about his personal life. I haven't talked about R. Kelly on here. I know MJ worked with R. Kelly.
Maybe you are mixing me up with someone else??
yes i did, i was too lazy to quote everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andiliz View Post
I personally don't believe Michael Jackson was a MK Ultra/Monarch child.
But I don't have real 'proof' or 'facts' either way.
thats why we all here should work more carefully and should not make persons (f.e. joseph) make mkultra abusers like some do here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andiliz View Post
I didn't know 'Joseph Jackson' (Michael Jackson's father) wrote a book??
yes he did.

i dont know if it was printed in english.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andiliz View Post
Michael Jackson said a lot of La Toya's book was true. I haven't read La Toya's book myself though. I know La Toya was controlled by her ex-husband Jack Gordon (who is now dead). The Jackson family said Jack Gordon controlled La Toya.
yes i know. she also said in an interview that he once faked his death / she was afraid of him faking his death as far as i remember. the problem is, we dont know what was right and what was false in her book. i think its a matter of feeling if you read it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andiliz View Post
Michael Jackson sadly did suffer abuse when he was a child he said it himself he was beaten by his controlling father.
What I said about MJ being hit by his father and the fright mask story I got from MJ's 'Wikipedia' page.
'Wikipedia' I know does get info wrong though!
I also try to work with 'facts' as best I can.
Only Michael Jackson himself really knew what went on in his life.
Sadly a lot of children are abused but it doesn't mean they are MK Ultra.
yes i agree. i doubt mk-ultra was involved although joseph had his own therapy on his children. it can be similar with some mkultra strategies but must not be related. in these times lots of children were beaten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andiliz View Post
Maybe you are mixing up everyday child abuse with MK Ultra?
no others do in this tread here.
i dont know brice taylor. i only read her book. its a scandal. we should look away from the stars stuff a little. nobody knew brice. lots of human beeings were involved in this stuff. we will never find out their names. they are silent victims made to sex slaves. it is a real sad story. i know that lots of stars suffered abuse but the problem always is we have no facts, we can make speculation but i find it dangerous to make these speculation to facts. just my opinion to some other users here. you should know that if we repeat this over and over again it becomes truth. this should not be our intention.

as far as i remember the book "tranceformation america" or some articles from them stated that they think it is normal or is a fact that mj really abused kids because of that mk shit. i find those speculation very dangerous to put out into the world. all those books are truth mixed with shit. we should be careful.

Last edited by ninny; 22-03-2010 at 12:18 PM.
ninny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2010, 12:17 PM   #47
armoured_amazon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 21,303
Likes: 312 (143 Posts)
Default

Great thread.

Some footage from Aaliyah's last film, 'Queen Of The Damned', before her plane crashed into a swamp (and a not so subtle plug for my band, haha)


Aaliyah - "The highest, most exalted one." (Arabic)

Aliyah - the immigration of Jews to the Land of Israel (Eretz Yisrael). Aliyah is widely regarded as an important Jewish cultural concept and a fundamental concept of Zionism that is enshrined in Israel's Law of Return, which accords any Jew (deemed as such by halakha and/or Israeli secular law) and eligible non-Jews (a child and a grandchild of a Jew, the spouse of a Jew, the spouse of a child of a Jew and the spouse of a grandchild of a Jew), the legal right to assisted immigration and settlement in Israel, as well as automatic Israeli citizenship. Someone who "makes aliyah" is called an oleh (m. singular) or olah (f. singular); the plural for both is olim. Many Religious Jews espouse aliyah as a return to the Promised land, and regard it as the fulfillment of God's biblical promise to the descendants of the Hebrew patriarchs Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Aliyah is included as a commandment by some opinions on the enumeration of the 613 commandments.[1] (Wiki)

Quote:
I had a conversation with someone yesterday regarding the relationship between Aaliyah, Jay, and Beyonce. According to rumours, Beyonce and Aaliyah were friends at one time. Now we know that Aaliyah and Jay were romantically involved, then Beyonce starts dating him, and Aaliyah hooked up with Dame Dash. Aaliyah is rumoured to be the reason behind Jay and Dame’s falling out. I sincerely believe that Beyonce is a snake, and she very well could have befriended Aaliyah, and slept with Jay. Kind of an “all about eve” scenario. Aaliyah, at the time of her death was engaged to marry Dame Dash, she had a hit cd out, and was poised to star in the remaining Matrix films which would have boosted her into the stratosphere, and made her a huge mainstream success. On her way back from shooting the video for “rock the boat”, the plane she was flying in crashes, and she was gone. Looks like an accident, I mean planes crash everyday, right? Things aren’t always what they seem. Could Jay have tried to get Aaliyah to join in his soceity? Did Aaliyah refuse? Did this scociety eliminate Beyonce’s biggest competition, leaving Beyonce to take her place? What about Left Eye? She was set to reunite with mega-girl-group TLC at the time of her death. It’s well known that Lisa Lopes had ties with Suge Knight, who was in the car with Pac during his “death”. Once again, I don’t know if any of this has any truth to it as a whole, but wouldn’t you say that there are way too many coincidences? Do you believe that there are no such things as coincedence? Of course, the photo will be discredited as a hoax, I’m sure, but I won’t be buying it. Chew on it.
http://dirtygurl.wordpress.com/tag/jay-z/

Last edited by armoured_amazon; 22-03-2010 at 12:24 PM.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2010, 12:54 PM   #48
moon monkey
Restricted Profile
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 856
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowwhatiknow View Post
Hey everybody, I'm new to the thread and I love this forum. What I would like to touch basis on is the death of a R&B/pop singer, Aaliyah. Many was not even aware of her until her death, although the black community was well-informed of her; even so, she was going to cross over to 'mainstream' as she was breaking into movies, music, etc. After doing a little research and talking to collegues of mine (I'm from the same city and state as Aaliyah), I started to connect some dots that set alarm bells flying: aaliyah was a MK ultra victim......possibly.....



My first clue came when I learned how Aaliyah was introduced to the music industry. Her mother was already a backup singer and her uncle was a well-known record label owner/talent manager who was married to Gladys Knight. For those that are not familiar with MK ultra, it is easier to become a target for mind control if you have one or two parents who are already in the entertainment industry. I guess Aaliyah was one of 'their' targets.



Also, I learned that Aaliyah went to a Roman Catholic school growing up before going to the Detroits Performing Arts school. Roman Catholic Schools are known to house 'mind controlled' children. Diddy, Biggie Smalls, Gwen Stefani are just some of the few MK ultra victims that either went to a Roman Catholic school have this type of religion background.



INTRODUCTION TO MUSIC PRODUCER R.KELLY

Aaliyah was "introduced" to music producer and songwriter R.kelly when she was a mere 14 years old. For those that are familiar with mind control, you will know that many handlers/programmers hide behind the title of a music producer/songwriter (or anyone who works behind the scenes).I believe R.kelly was her handler at the time. I also know that there were "rumours" that aaliyah was molested at age 8 by her uncle -her talent manager and ex-husband of Gladys Knight. This is how mind control works, especially when trying to produce 'sex-kitten' alters or split the mind into different personalities. Aaliyah was often singing songs that were inappropiate for a 14 year old star such as, 'Age Ain't Nothing But a Number', which gave proof that Aaliyah could have been a child sex slave such as many mk ultra victims like Michael Jackson. MJ was singing songs about love and sex at 8 years old, which is highly inappropiate.



SUGGESTION THAT AALIYAH MAY HAVE BEEN A SEX SLAVE


There are clues that link to aaliyah's possible mind control alters. There is pics of aaliyah ('a promo shot') with her in zebra/animal print sexy attire with a dog collar around her neck. If you are familiar with subliminal messages and symbols, you will know that many celebrities who are sex slaves are often shown in black and white (duality) attire and ESPECIALLy animal print. The dog collar tells the whole story (represents enslavement, sex slave, submission, etc). i believe they dress these celebrity sex slaves in this attire as advertisment for the 'elite' who use sex slaves on a regular. People on the outside will never have a clue.



For those of you who was familiar with Aaliyah's look, she was well-known for the hair over the 'one eye' look. The illumanti often covers one half of the face with either hair or a shadow to represent split personality (induced by trauma-based mind control techniques such as torture and electroshock) in the individual. I believe a poster 'Lostworld' on this forum brought this up many times. In fact, if you Google Aaliyah images, you will not find many images of her without the "hair swoop over one eye" look.


I also believe aaliyah's mother was her long-term handler, then R.kelly and possibly damon dash up to her death. Which brings me to my next point......



AALIYAH'S CONNECTION WITH ROCKEFELLER, JAY-Z AND DAMON DASH


Right before the death of Aaliyah, she was "dating" a big time hip-hop record producer, Damon Dash. Damon at the time was married or involved with another woman. What points to the fact that damon could have been her handler is that he was the only one who kept having spuratic encounters with the late star before her death. Damon himself admitted they didn't even see each other that much because she always had a busy schedule....(Was damon dash only seeing Aaliyah on a scheduled occurence to 'update' aaliyah's programming?)


After Aaliyah's death, reports surfaced that Aaliyah had sexual relations with Jay Z (a known freemason and parnter of Damon Dash). There are pics all over the net of the two getting "cozy" together. It is rumoured that Damon and Jay Z were fighting over aaliyah (were they fighting over who gets to control the 'sex slave'?) Jay z is a handler in the entertainment industry (currently he is the handler of Rihanna and Beyonce) which could lead to the fact that Damon could have been Aaliyah's handler right before her death.



Right before Aaliyah's death, she was traveling to foreign countries to perform and promote her album. Due to the fact that Aaliyah was only semi-successful in the United States and many people didn't even know of her, I found it odd that her record label would pay money for her to promote an album over seas without even promoting it that well in the U.S. That is when I learned that the Illuminati use mk'd celebrity sex slaves and their 'touring' in other countries to promote their album ,as a front for 'servicing' elite businessmen overseas sexually. I believe that Michael Jackson was used like this along with other stars. I believe a similiar thing was going on with the late mexican singer, Selena.(i'm going to do a post of her soon).



Aaliyah's last album she was promoting had a cover in which aaliyah was standing in the middle of the shot, and the background was red. MJ also has a album cover where he is dressed in all red or have red in the album. This is NOT a good sign. The color red is used by the illuminati on mk'd celebrities to show either bloodline and or the celebrity as being a sacrifice. (i'm going to do a little more research in a bit on that)

AALIYAH'S ROLE PLAYING A DEMI-GOD REPTILIAN, AKASHA

Right before her death, Aaliyah played the role of a demi-god called, Akasha, which was a demon and/or reptilian based in the mythology days. The fact that she played such an evil part could give some insight on her sacrafice. Many mk ultra slaves are forced to play parts that replicate some type of evil force and then are slaughtered/sacraficed in the end. The same thing happened with that little blond hair girl on 'Poltergiest' and the two kids who were de-capitated by a helicopter on the sequel of the Poltergiest movie. (Everyone in that movie died tragic and violent deaths in real life, BTW). Evil movies like this only serves as a ritual to the elite/illuminati.



Aaliyah died on a plane crash. From a pattern I am seeing, the Illuminati likes to kill the victim/sacrifice using something the victim may fear. MJ was afraid of "ending up like Elvis", and in fact he did. Aaliyah was afraid of flying on planes and have told her family members (including her brother) multiple times that she was afraid of flying on planes.Ultimately, this is how she ended up dying. This just shows you the vindictive and evil nature of the illuminati I just want to know you guys thoughts on Aaliyah or if I have missed something. I will also be posting up pics of aaliyah in the thread so people can get a better understanding on the images and symbols the illuminati use on mk'd celebrities.
What a load of utter bollocks.

You live in a childish fantasy world. Get a grip..............on reality.
moon monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2010, 03:20 PM   #49
costanza
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 8
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andiliz View Post
"James Brown" (born May 3, 1933 – died December 25, 2006), originally "James Joseph Brown, Jr.", also known as "The Godfather of Soul", was an American entertainer. He was also called "the hardest working man in show business". James Brown died from 'congestive heart failure' resulting from complications of 'pneumonia' he was 73 years old. James Brown died around the time of the 'Winter Solstice'.

"Michael Joseph Jackson" (born August 29, 1958 – died June 25, 2009), known as the "King of Pop". Michael Jackson died of a supposed 'heart attack' he was just 50 years old. Michael's middle name is "Joseph" just like James Brown's is, they both died on the "25th" and they both died of supposed "heart failure". Michael Jackson died at the 'Summer Solstice'.

Other black celebrities who died on the 25th:
1. Roger Troutman (who was the lead singer of the band 'Zapp' who helped to pave the way for West Coast hip hop, he was murdered aged just 47) – died April 25, 1999
2. Aaliyah (died aged just 22) - died August 25th, 2001
3. Lisa "left eye" Lopes (died aged just 30)- died April 25th, 2002 (exact same date as Roger Troutman died but a different year)
4. Desmond Dekker (died of a 'heart attack' aged just 64) – died May 25, 2006
5. Static Major (rapper died aged just 33) - died February 25th, 2008
6. Eartha Kitt (died aged 81)- died December 25th, 2008 (exact same date as James Brown died but a different year)
7. Exodus Tyson (Mike Tyson's 4-year-old daughter)- died May 25, 2009 (exact same date as Desmond Dekker died but a different year)
Farrah Fawcett also died June 25th
costanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2010, 12:59 AM   #50
andiliz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,415
Likes: 46 (31 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by costanza View Post
Farrah Fawcett also died June 25th
Yes Farrah Fawcett died on June 25th 2009 same day as Michael Jackson but she isn't a black celebrity she is a white celebrity. I was just talking about black celebrities who died on the 25th.
andiliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2010, 08:02 AM   #51
ambler1980
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5,784
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Damn, what an amazingly informative thread.

I'm a filmmaker trying to make it in Hollywood going on 10 years now and I've not had alot of luck.

Learning about TPTB and their hand in Hollywood has deflated my hopes. Seems it's all just one big MK-Ultra club and if you wanna get famous, it's impossible unless you're MK.

Funny story though, I once worked with a guy who knows Shia LeBouf(sp?) and is a good friend of his...could he also be MK'd? I remember my friend telling me that I was going to hang out with Shia and that Shia would be very uptight and ask me all kinds of questions, like "who are you?", "what do you want from me?", etc...this reminds me of what the OP said about Mk'd celebs only being allowed to hang out with other MK'd celebs.

The only reason he became famous was because he came up through the Disney programs like Even Steven and his dad was a good friend of Steven Spielberg, who put him in Disturbia, which is what broke him out as a star. Why Shia? Could his dad have been a handler?

I have so many questions. What about filmmakers? Are any of these guys MK'd. I wanna be a filmmaker, but I wanna know what the deal is. Do you have to be MK'd to be allowed to make movies in Hollywood?

Last edited by ambler1980; 28-03-2010 at 08:04 AM.
ambler1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2010, 08:11 AM   #52
ambler1980
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5,784
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Also, what do you know about electronic musicians? Flying Lotus is a popular elctro/hip hop musician. He's also a friend of mine...we went to film school together in 2001...we were tight for a few years but lost touch just before he signed a record deal with the major label Warp Records (also have Aphex Twin, Boards of Canada, Vincent Gallo, etc). We recently got back in touch. He is pretty big now and getting bigger (just did a track on his new album with Thom Yorke from Radiohead).

His uncle is John Coltraine, the famous musician...was he MK'd? Could my friend be MK'd? I remember just before he got famous, he went and did a documetary on his uncle, John...could that have been some kind of initiation?

I don't know what to think about this guy anymore now that I know all this.
ambler1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2010, 12:00 AM   #53
dunadan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Only Planet With Choice
Posts: 1,785
Likes: 28 (24 Posts)
Default Hendrix

Wasnt Hendrix threatened at one time - or was he controlled most of the time too?

It seems to me that MKU can be used on anybody at anytime.

True those closest to the epicentre probably get zapped more than the rest.

In the UK we have a General Election coming soon - I bet they will turn the machine on then!

I shall be listening for ceriain 'key words' - just wait until they've finshed rolling out the LGA (Council) run WiFi! Then it will really kick off
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 01:07 AM   #54
loublaze3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 195
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowwhatiknow View Post
Hey everybody, I'm new to the thread and I love this forum. What I would like to touch basis on is the death of a R&B/pop singer, Aaliyah. Many was not even aware of her until her death, although the black community was well-informed of her; even so, she was going to cross over to 'mainstream' as she was breaking into movies, music, etc. After doing a little research and talking to collegues of mine (I'm from the same city and state as Aaliyah), I started to connect some dots that set alarm bells flying: aaliyah was a MK ultra victim......possibly.....



My first clue came when I learned how Aaliyah was introduced to the music industry. Her mother was already a backup singer and her uncle was a well-known record label owner/talent manager who was married to Gladys Knight. For those that are not familiar with MK ultra, it is easier to become a target for mind control if you have one or two parents who are already in the entertainment industry. I guess Aaliyah was one of 'their' targets.



Also, I learned that Aaliyah went to a Roman Catholic school growing up before going to the Detroits Performing Arts school. Roman Catholic Schools are known to house 'mind controlled' children. Diddy, Biggie Smalls, Gwen Stefani are just some of the few MK ultra victims that either went to a Roman Catholic school have this type of religion background.



INTRODUCTION TO MUSIC PRODUCER R.KELLY

Aaliyah was "introduced" to music producer and songwriter R.kelly when she was a mere 14 years old. For those that are familiar with mind control, you will know that many handlers/programmers hide behind the title of a music producer/songwriter (or anyone who works behind the scenes).I believe R.kelly was her handler at the time. I also know that there were "rumours" that aaliyah was molested at age 8 by her uncle -her talent manager and ex-husband of Gladys Knight. This is how mind control works, especially when trying to produce 'sex-kitten' alters or split the mind into different personalities. Aaliyah was often singing songs that were inappropiate for a 14 year old star such as, 'Age Ain't Nothing But a Number', which gave proof that Aaliyah could have been a child sex slave such as many mk ultra victims like Michael Jackson. MJ was singing songs about love and sex at 8 years old, which is highly inappropiate.



SUGGESTION THAT AALIYAH MAY HAVE BEEN A SEX SLAVE


There are clues that link to aaliyah's possible mind control alters. There is pics of aaliyah ('a promo shot') with her in zebra/animal print sexy attire with a dog collar around her neck. If you are familiar with subliminal messages and symbols, you will know that many celebrities who are sex slaves are often shown in black and white (duality) attire and ESPECIALLy animal print. The dog collar tells the whole story (represents enslavement, sex slave, submission, etc). i believe they dress these celebrity sex slaves in this attire as advertisment for the 'elite' who use sex slaves on a regular. People on the outside will never have a clue.



For those of you who was familiar with Aaliyah's look, she was well-known for the hair over the 'one eye' look. The illumanti often covers one half of the face with either hair or a shadow to represent split personality (induced by trauma-based mind control techniques such as torture and electroshock) in the individual. I believe a poster 'Lostworld' on this forum brought this up many times. In fact, if you Google Aaliyah images, you will not find many images of her without the "hair swoop over one eye" look.


I also believe aaliyah's mother was her long-term handler, then R.kelly and possibly damon dash up to her death. Which brings me to my next point......



AALIYAH'S CONNECTION WITH ROCKEFELLER, JAY-Z AND DAMON DASH


Right before the death of Aaliyah, she was "dating" a big time hip-hop record producer, Damon Dash. Damon at the time was married or involved with another woman. What points to the fact that damon could have been her handler is that he was the only one who kept having spuratic encounters with the late star before her death. Damon himself admitted they didn't even see each other that much because she always had a busy schedule....(Was damon dash only seeing Aaliyah on a scheduled occurence to 'update' aaliyah's programming?)


After Aaliyah's death, reports surfaced that Aaliyah had sexual relations with Jay Z (a known freemason and parnter of Damon Dash). There are pics all over the net of the two getting "cozy" together. It is rumoured that Damon and Jay Z were fighting over aaliyah (were they fighting over who gets to control the 'sex slave'?) Jay z is a handler in the entertainment industry (currently he is the handler of Rihanna and Beyonce) which could lead to the fact that Damon could have been Aaliyah's handler right before her death.



Right before Aaliyah's death, she was traveling to foreign countries to perform and promote her album. Due to the fact that Aaliyah was only semi-successful in the United States and many people didn't even know of her, I found it odd that her record label would pay money for her to promote an album over seas without even promoting it that well in the U.S. That is when I learned that the Illuminati use mk'd celebrity sex slaves and their 'touring' in other countries to promote their album ,as a front for 'servicing' elite businessmen overseas sexually. I believe that Michael Jackson was used like this along with other stars. I believe a similiar thing was going on with the late mexican singer, Selena.(i'm going to do a post of her soon).



Aaliyah's last album she was promoting had a cover in which aaliyah was standing in the middle of the shot, and the background was red. MJ also has a album cover where he is dressed in all red or have red in the album. This is NOT a good sign. The color red is used by the illuminati on mk'd celebrities to show either bloodline and or the celebrity as being a sacrifice. (i'm going to do a little more research in a bit on that)

AALIYAH'S ROLE PLAYING A DEMI-GOD REPTILIAN, AKASHA

Right before her death, Aaliyah played the role of a demi-god called, Akasha, which was a demon and/or reptilian based in the mythology days. The fact that she played such an evil part could give some insight on her sacrafice. Many mk ultra slaves are forced to play parts that replicate some type of evil force and then are slaughtered/sacraficed in the end. The same thing happened with that little blond hair girl on 'Poltergiest' and the two kids who were de-capitated by a helicopter on the sequel of the Poltergiest movie. (Everyone in that movie died tragic and violent deaths in real life, BTW). Evil movies like this only serves as a ritual to the elite/illuminati.



Aaliyah died on a plane crash. From a pattern I am seeing, the Illuminati likes to kill the victim/sacrifice using something the victim may fear. MJ was afraid of "ending up like Elvis", and in fact he did. Aaliyah was afraid of flying on planes and have told her family members (including her brother) multiple times that she was afraid of flying on planes.Ultimately, this is how she ended up dying. This just shows you the vindictive and evil nature of the illuminati I just want to know you guys thoughts on Aaliyah or if I have missed something. I will also be posting up pics of aaliyah in the thread so people can get a better understanding on the images and symbols the illuminati use on mk'd celebrities.
A lot of good points here. There's a video on youtube about celebrities who made blood sacrifices for fame. Damon was one of them and his sacrifice was Aaliyah...he was one of the last people to talk to her...he actually asked her to change her program to get back home quick because he missed her! I like some of your points... but even though Aaliyah wasn't totally mainstream she was a multi platinum artist at the time of her death with SEVERAL number ones...she was a star about to be a superstar but don't get it twisted she already made it.
loublaze3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 01:30 AM   #55
loublaze3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 195
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambler1980 View Post
Also, what do you know about electronic musicians? Flying Lotus is a popular elctro/hip hop musician. He's also a friend of mine...we went to film school together in 2001...we were tight for a few years but lost touch just before he signed a record deal with the major label Warp Records (also have Aphex Twin, Boards of Canada, Vincent Gallo, etc). We recently got back in touch. He is pretty big now and getting bigger (just did a track on his new album with Thom Yorke from Radiohead).

His uncle is John Coltraine, the famous musician...was he MK'd? Could my friend be MK'd? I remember just before he got famous, he went and did a documetary on his uncle, John...could that have been some kind of initiation?

I don't know what to think about this guy anymore now that I know all this.
If he's still the same guy you knew be his friend. Artists and talented people get their gifts from God. The illuminati want to use their talents to brainwash and control people....if he gets big enough he will certainly be approached with bigger offers but will be asked to do outrageous things/write or produce music he can't relate to with symbols and stuff but with offers of more money and fame. If he fails to see these things for what they are the bigger he gets then he may be trapped in it. IMO the artists usually are innocent and just want to be successful but what they are willing to lose of themselves to achieve that success is whats the true measure of who they are. Lady Gaga for instance is a total whore she doesn't care what she does for attention she's the perfect mind control slave. But bear in mind the real talented writers/producers are vital to the illuminati because they afterall write/arrange the music and the dark lyrics that the artists sing (Neyo, Timbaland etc). Be his friend but back off if you notice strange things

Last edited by loublaze3; 03-04-2010 at 01:32 AM.
loublaze3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 12:56 AM   #56
brio313
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 113
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowwhatiknow View Post
Hi Gaias child. I don't know of Professor Griff at all, I was just responding to another poster who ask me if I knew of him. I just remember the group, 'Public Enemy'. Many celebrities are brought in to work for the 'agenda' and may not even know how they are being used. Many don't even know if they are mind controlled. If this Professor Griff was apart of 'public enemy', who received massive attention and got a massive amount of airplay (i believe in the late 80's and early 90's), then it is to be assumed he is being used by the illuminati. NO ONE ( i don't care how hard you work or talented you are), gets attention, massive airplay and get to play on the huge tv. networks and video channels without either working for the Illuminati (to push their agenda) or being an unaware mind controlled victims. Many of the mind controlled slaves get pushed into the public's eye by the Illuminati's requests. You have to ask yourself sometime; how come many of today's world talent has little to no talent but are still more famous while the extremely talented/charasmatic people get pushed to the side????

I wouldn't say this Professor Griff was a disinfo agent, as many disinfo agents are programmed just for that specific purpose only and are made not to be celebrities, but I believe Griff along with the rest of his group Public Enemy were being pushed to go along with an agenda....this doesn't mean they know they are being used...many celebrities are not aware at all, just like the public is not aware they are being brainwashed by watching "digital television" or that chemtrails and occult symbolism has polluted their minds....in a way, we are all mind controlled slaves
Great thread iknowwhatiknow!

I don't think Proffesor Griff is disinfo. In my eyes i see him as a honest person who tries to front the same agenda as we the truthseekers on this forum do.

By your logic even if i agree to a certain degree, then Canibus is also Mk'ed...

He was signed by a major record company because of his incredible freestyle skills, which made a serious buzz in the underground circles in the middle of the 90's. Canibus made these songs named "Channel Zero" and "Project Lucifer" which his record company refused to let him have on his first album named Can-I-Bus (1998). Canibus said he despised the commercial line after this as he had decyphered the illuminati illusions, decided to grin his teeth and hold out his signed contract of 3 albums, then go underground and spit real shit about what's going on.

- Channel Zero "Original" with lyrics (1998)

In his other version "The Grand Deception, Channel Zero" with lyrics (1998)
Teaming up with Proffesor Griff on his newest album Melatonin Magick in the song named "Dead by Design" (2010)


Here are the lyrics:

Professor Griff:

Canibus
Throwing melanated molotov cocktails
Engineer directly out of Full Sail
Rippin' the jacker, ain't nobody nastier
Spittin' and grabbin' facts and data to enhance ya
Canibus the lyrical adjective killa

Canibus:

My Melatonin Magik is enhanced by the melatonin tablets
Come take a walk with Canibus, Ardipithecus Ramidus
What the fuck is Melatonin Magik Bis?
I still ain't understanding this shit
Okay, my brain is a microchip
My two balls with a cane is a macro-dick
I rap so sick
I created swine PLOO (flu) out of an infinite mix
You tried to diss but can't even spit
You just stand there and wish with your hand on your hips
Man you a bitch
Who the fuck is you to criticize a lyrical king
You see, that's my problem
I spit a thousand bars ya'll was silent
I ain't heard nothing about it
I had to give you three years to recognize
And then I realized, can't nobody even fuck with my rhymes
The internet is an early telepathic building set
My lyrics are international nuclear missile threats
The blogosphere is where you vent frustration and discontent
But children don't understand the concept of consequence
So yes, it's immature to express disrespect
But no I will not accept what the media says
They are the reason we are being mislead
There are forces above them that feed off our stress, suffering and debt
I am Dead by Design, 'cause nobody tells me what to rhyme
I make up my own fuckin' mind
There are more of us than them
But at the same time they are gods and we are just mortal men
Thirteen levels above thirty three

Let me say it again
They are gods and we are just mortal men
I cannot imagine their power
They put a black family in the White House just so they can take away ours
Trying to plan a great escape? You're a coward
They gon' make us march into a gas chamber make us think we're taking a shower
Mommas and babies is crying
The children of Zion belong to Skynet
Nobody knows who's behind it

So if you don't care, fine then
I don't care either
But I ain't spineless like you, I'm a true believer
In the metaphysical ether
You listening to the lyrical reaper
The spiritual teacher, empirical speaker
After this album they gon' call me a leader
But I'm not, Killuminati just gon' murder me like Pac
Blood sacrifice or not
I don't even wanna be alive
If it's like that, then fuck Tiamaat

You can laugh at my appearance
Well fuck you for standing there staring
Fuck everything on this planet
Including the evil spirits, notwithstanding the aliens
Acting like they don't hear us
There's no need to fear us
Just come done and help us
I love James Brown more than I love Elvis
But that don't mean I'm selfish
Soft but hard on the outside like shellfish
Crispy, crunchy, black crawling out of hell's pit
You scream for hardcore, I felt it
But what you gon' do when they kill me on some Eminem and (Big) L shit? (Indicating the real slim shady got killed and replaced.)
You won't do a motherfucking thing
'Cause let me tell you why
You a coward and you don't know shit
'Cause if my Brothers stand next to me
The energy expands collectively
The world was never ready for me
And they ain't ready for their own freedom neither

They parish from the heater
Fire breathers crawl out of they cages to eat 'em
Like thin crust pizza
Cthulu creatures with rough features
Jeepers creepers, good luck with Jesus
How many meters? Reload and squeeze it
I run up in the Vatican with demons
Just to get even
That's where the biggest demon is

It's no secret, but nobody else see's it
So they won't believe it
But that's when I calm back down
The key word is back down
I got possessed by my own raps, wow
Knock knock, who's home? The black Dan Brown
I didn't mean what I said, please don't kill me now
My ghostwriters not around, plus it was just a freestyle
But at least I got better beats now
Meanwhile, motherfuckers still mad, I feel bad
I'd apologize but you acting like a real fag
What the fuck I'm supposed to feel like?
Twelve years later I still don't get acknowledged for shit that I write
But I don't want to talk to you now
It'd be a motherfucking miracle if you even see me walking around
They still ask me about Second Round even now
(Interviewers voice) Canibus can you tell us of what happened again?
Look at this fuckin' clown
Can't get over it
They ask me a loaded question and act like I'm the one who was promotin' it
Hang up on 'em
You a cyborg unit with no soul to it (Programmed G-Unit rider)
Stupid surrogate, twelve years later I'm on some other shit
And so is the whole world, look at the mother ships
And so is the whole world, look at the mother ships

Professor Griff:

After this album they gon' call me a leader
But I'm not, the Illuminati just gon' murder me like Pac
Blood sacrifice or not
It's Professor Griff the ex-minister
Signing out

Last edited by brio313; 04-04-2010 at 01:05 AM.
brio313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 01:45 AM   #57
mountain
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 7,493
Likes: 19 (9 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post
Funny, her regalia brassierre thingy looks like owl eyes to me....
__________________
<3 ~ Peace & Love ~ <3
mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 05:06 AM   #58
loublaze3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 195
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brio313 View Post
Great thread iknowwhatiknow!

I don't think Proffesor Griff is disinfo. In my eyes i see him as a honest person who tries to front the same agenda as we the truthseekers on this forum do.

By your logic even if i agree to a certain degree, then Canibus is also Mk'ed...

He was signed by a major record company because of his incredible freestyle skills, which made a serious buzz in the underground circles in the middle of the 90's. Canibus made these songs named "Channel Zero" and "Project Lucifer" which his record company refused to let him have on his first album named Can-I-Bus (1998). Canibus said he despised the commercial line after this as he had decyphered the illuminati illusions, decided to grin his teeth and hold out his signed contract of 3 albums, then go underground and spit real shit about what's going on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ0CnGWqXfg - Channel Zero "Original" with lyrics (1998)

In his other version "The Grand Deception, Channel Zero" with lyrics (1998) http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=6x0w...eature=related

Teaming up with Proffesor Griff on his newest album Melatonin Magick in the song named "Dead by Design" (2010)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0gkzvfR5ak

Here are the lyrics:

Professor Griff:

Canibus
Throwing melanated molotov cocktails
Engineer directly out of Full Sail
Rippin' the jacker, ain't nobody nastier
Spittin' and grabbin' facts and data to enhance ya
Canibus the lyrical adjective killa

Canibus:

My Melatonin Magik is enhanced by the melatonin tablets
Come take a walk with Canibus, Ardipithecus Ramidus
What the fuck is Melatonin Magik Bis?
I still ain't understanding this shit
Okay, my brain is a microchip
My two balls with a cane is a macro-dick
I rap so sick
I created swine PLOO (flu) out of an infinite mix
You tried to diss but can't even spit
You just stand there and wish with your hand on your hips
Man you a bitch
Who the fuck is you to criticize a lyrical king
You see, that's my problem
I spit a thousand bars ya'll was silent
I ain't heard nothing about it
I had to give you three years to recognize
And then I realized, can't nobody even fuck with my rhymes
The internet is an early telepathic building set
My lyrics are international nuclear missile threats
The blogosphere is where you vent frustration and discontent
But children don't understand the concept of consequence
So yes, it's immature to express disrespect
But no I will not accept what the media says
They are the reason we are being mislead
There are forces above them that feed off our stress, suffering and debt
I am Dead by Design, 'cause nobody tells me what to rhyme
I make up my own fuckin' mind
There are more of us than them
But at the same time they are gods and we are just mortal men
Thirteen levels above thirty three

Let me say it again
They are gods and we are just mortal men
I cannot imagine their power
They put a black family in the White House just so they can take away ours
Trying to plan a great escape? You're a coward
They gon' make us march into a gas chamber make us think we're taking a shower
Mommas and babies is crying
The children of Zion belong to Skynet
Nobody knows who's behind it

So if you don't care, fine then
I don't care either
But I ain't spineless like you, I'm a true believer
In the metaphysical ether
You listening to the lyrical reaper
The spiritual teacher, empirical speaker
After this album they gon' call me a leader
But I'm not, Killuminati just gon' murder me like Pac
Blood sacrifice or not
I don't even wanna be alive
If it's like that, then fuck Tiamaat

You can laugh at my appearance
Well fuck you for standing there staring
Fuck everything on this planet
Including the evil spirits, notwithstanding the aliens
Acting like they don't hear us
There's no need to fear us
Just come done and help us
I love James Brown more than I love Elvis
But that don't mean I'm selfish
Soft but hard on the outside like shellfish
Crispy, crunchy, black crawling out of hell's pit
You scream for hardcore, I felt it
But what you gon' do when they kill me on some Eminem and (Big) L shit? (Indicating the real slim shady got killed and replaced.)
You won't do a motherfucking thing
'Cause let me tell you why
You a coward and you don't know shit
'Cause if my Brothers stand next to me
The energy expands collectively
The world was never ready for me
And they ain't ready for their own freedom neither

They parish from the heater
Fire breathers crawl out of they cages to eat 'em
Like thin crust pizza
Cthulu creatures with rough features
Jeepers creepers, good luck with Jesus
How many meters? Reload and squeeze it
I run up in the Vatican with demons
Just to get even
That's where the biggest demon is

It's no secret, but nobody else see's it
So they won't believe it
But that's when I calm back down
The key word is back down
I got possessed by my own raps, wow
Knock knock, who's home? The black Dan Brown
I didn't mean what I said, please don't kill me now
My ghostwriters not around, plus it was just a freestyle
But at least I got better beats now
Meanwhile, motherfuckers still mad, I feel bad
I'd apologize but you acting like a real fag
What the fuck I'm supposed to feel like?
Twelve years later I still don't get acknowledged for shit that I write
But I don't want to talk to you now
It'd be a motherfucking miracle if you even see me walking around
They still ask me about Second Round even now
(Interviewers voice) Canibus can you tell us of what happened again?
Look at this fuckin' clown
Can't get over it
They ask me a loaded question and act like I'm the one who was promotin' it
Hang up on 'em
You a cyborg unit with no soul to it (Programmed G-Unit rider)
Stupid surrogate, twelve years later I'm on some other shit
And so is the whole world, look at the mother ships
And so is the whole world, look at the mother ships

Professor Griff:

After this album they gon' call me a leader
But I'm not, the Illuminati just gon' murder me like Pac
Blood sacrifice or not
It's Professor Griff the ex-minister
Signing out
Canibus is talking some real shit there
loublaze3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 12:09 PM   #59
armoured_amazon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 21,303
Likes: 312 (143 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambler1980 View Post
I'm a filmmaker trying to make it in Hollywood going on 10 years now and I've not had alot of luck.

Learning about TPTB and their hand in Hollywood has deflated my hopes. Seems it's all just one big MK-Ultra club and if you wanna get famous, it's impossible unless you're MK.
Pretty much. Keep on at your art, though, 'cause you never know when the public tide will swing your way and the a-hole club can't stop the consumer.

armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 01:38 PM   #60
gaias child
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,397
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambler1980 View Post

I'm a filmmaker trying to make it in Hollywood going on 10 years now and I've not had alot of luck.

Learning about TPTB and their hand in Hollywood has deflated my hopes. Seems it's all just one big MK-Ultra club and if you wanna get famous, it's impossible unless you're MK.
Why do you want to get famous?

Last edited by gaias child; 04-04-2010 at 02:44 PM.
gaias child is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:29 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.