Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 06-10-2011, 10:59 PM   #201
alisha

Hey! Thanks for your reply! I know my post was a little garbled as all the thoughts just tumbled out. I hope you are right and that no harm comes to that person then. Any thoughts on why they put all the symbols in the videos? Is it just a kind of bragging, like they find it irresistible to rub our faces in whats going on? I am sick of it all and I am beginning to wonder if there are any artists who are not part of this? Can anyone name any as then I could listen to and support their work!!
alisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 10:49 AM   #202
codie
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack777 View Post
Hi Alisha............. this is what some of us think is happening as we speak. It doesn't necessarily have to be a 'blank aspiring artist' as you suggest..... I'm sure there are big name artists (who don't even need to infiltrate the industry because they're already in it) who are well aware of the dirty plans and tricks to manipulate the masses....they're just waiting for the right time to 'shake the world' and expose it as you say. Some of us have opinions on who this ringleader could be but it's probably not for this thread.
The entertainment industry is a big deal, and the people at the top will easily RUIN anybody trying to put a spanner in the works. Why? Because of some big secret at the top? No... But because the executives lifestyles are funded by them, and are they compassionate human beings that consider humanity over wealth? Unlikely!
Is there a satanic overlord at the top?(above the executive level) Probably lol
codie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 10:05 PM   #203
rexmgt

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-gods-eye.html
rexmgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 06:38 AM   #204
slopez92

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowwhatiknow View Post
Here is more on Aaliyah that I have found. Heres aaliyah and her phedophile handler/programmer, R.kelly when she was only 14 going on 15.

My thing is this, how the heck do her parents allow Aaliyah to be under a grown man with no supervision? If your child is only 14 or 15 in the music industry, why wouldn't you accompany her to make sure she is safe when doing these 'records' or 'in the studio'? That is because aaliyah was handed to R.kelly has a sex slave. We all know R. kelly's last legal problems with being caught having sex with a 14 year old on camera (which he filmed). Sex slaves are often passed around to music execs and insiders of the music industry.

Heres a photo of aaliyah debut album, "age ain't nothing but a number" with her handler/programmer R.kelly posted on a wall gazing over at her.[notice both are wearing sunglasses, which represents (hidden) or the real personality is hidden] If you have ever listened to the lyrics of "age ain't nothing but a number" you will find lyrics that promote phedophilia and underage sex. Britney Spears (another celebrity sex slave) song, "hit me baby one more time" is also a song that suggest to the elite that the singers are mk ultra sex slaves.

[Note the hair over one eye. In the illuminati, this symbolizes split personality and trauma. Many stars like Rihanna and beyonce can be found with photos of their hair covering one eye. This was Aaliyah's signature look, which says a lot about her MK'd existence]

Here's aaliyah throwing up the infamous 'rock sign' (pyramid sign) noted by Freemason Jay Z and Damon Dash.
Hello, I would be very much interested in a Selena Quintanilla-Perez post. I noticed the date of the posts are from 2010, hopefully you still get on this site I would very much appreciate the extra info
slopez92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 06:01 PM   #205
theroach
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by brio313 View Post
Great thread iknowwhatiknow!

I don't think Proffesor Griff is disinfo. In my eyes i see him as a honest person who tries to front the same agenda as we the truthseekers on this forum do.

By your logic even if i agree to a certain degree, then Canibus is also Mk'ed...

He was signed by a major record company because of his incredible freestyle skills, which made a serious buzz in the underground circles in the middle of the 90's. Canibus made these songs named "Channel Zero" and "Project Lucifer" which his record company refused to let him have on his first album named Can-I-Bus (1998). Canibus said he despised the commercial line after this as he had decyphered the illuminati illusions, decided to grin his teeth and hold out his signed contract of 3 albums, then go underground and spit real shit about what's going on.

Canibus - Channel Zero (Original) - YouTube - Channel Zero "Original" with lyrics (1998)

In his other version "The Grand Deception, Channel Zero" with lyrics (1998) YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Teaming up with Proffesor Griff on his newest album Melatonin Magick in the song named "Dead by Design" (2010)

CANIBUS - DEAD BY DESIGN [MELATONIN MAGIK 2010] [LYRICS + DL] - YouTube

Here are the lyrics:

Professor Griff:

Canibus
Throwing melanated molotov cocktails
Engineer directly out of Full Sail
Rippin' the jacker, ain't nobody nastier
Spittin' and grabbin' facts and data to enhance ya
Canibus the lyrical adjective killa

Canibus:

My Melatonin Magik is enhanced by the melatonin tablets
Come take a walk with Canibus, Ardipithecus Ramidus
What the fuck is Melatonin Magik Bis?
I still ain't understanding this shit
Okay, my brain is a microchip
My two balls with a cane is a macro-dick
I rap so sick
I created swine PLOO (flu) out of an infinite mix
You tried to diss but can't even spit
You just stand there and wish with your hand on your hips
Man you a bitch
Who the fuck is you to criticize a lyrical king
You see, that's my problem
I spit a thousand bars ya'll was silent
I ain't heard nothing about it
I had to give you three years to recognize
And then I realized, can't nobody even fuck with my rhymes
The internet is an early telepathic building set
My lyrics are international nuclear missile threats
The blogosphere is where you vent frustration and discontent
But children don't understand the concept of consequence
So yes, it's immature to express disrespect
But no I will not accept what the media says
They are the reason we are being mislead
There are forces above them that feed off our stress, suffering and debt
I am Dead by Design, 'cause nobody tells me what to rhyme
I make up my own fuckin' mind
There are more of us than them
But at the same time they are gods and we are just mortal men
Thirteen levels above thirty three

Let me say it again
They are gods and we are just mortal men
I cannot imagine their power
They put a black family in the White House just so they can take away ours
Trying to plan a great escape? You're a coward
They gon' make us march into a gas chamber make us think we're taking a shower
Mommas and babies is crying
The children of Zion belong to Skynet
Nobody knows who's behind it

So if you don't care, fine then
I don't care either
But I ain't spineless like you, I'm a true believer
In the metaphysical ether
You listening to the lyrical reaper
The spiritual teacher, empirical speaker
After this album they gon' call me a leader
But I'm not, Killuminati just gon' murder me like Pac
Blood sacrifice or not
I don't even wanna be alive
If it's like that, then fuck Tiamaat

You can laugh at my appearance
Well fuck you for standing there staring
Fuck everything on this planet
Including the evil spirits, notwithstanding the aliens
Acting like they don't hear us
There's no need to fear us
Just come done and help us
I love James Brown more than I love Elvis
But that don't mean I'm selfish
Soft but hard on the outside like shellfish
Crispy, crunchy, black crawling out of hell's pit
You scream for hardcore, I felt it
But what you gon' do when they kill me on some Eminem and (Big) L shit? (Indicating the real slim shady got killed and replaced.)
You won't do a motherfucking thing
'Cause let me tell you why
You a coward and you don't know shit
'Cause if my Brothers stand next to me
The energy expands collectively
The world was never ready for me
And they ain't ready for their own freedom neither

They parish from the heater
Fire breathers crawl out of they cages to eat 'em
Like thin crust pizza
Cthulu creatures with rough features
Jeepers creepers, good luck with Jesus
How many meters? Reload and squeeze it
I run up in the Vatican with demons
Just to get even
That's where the biggest demon is

It's no secret, but nobody else see's it
So they won't believe it
But that's when I calm back down
The key word is back down
I got possessed by my own raps, wow
Knock knock, who's home? The black Dan Brown
I didn't mean what I said, please don't kill me now
My ghostwriters not around, plus it was just a freestyle
But at least I got better beats now
Meanwhile, motherfuckers still mad, I feel bad
I'd apologize but you acting like a real fag
What the fuck I'm supposed to feel like?
Twelve years later I still don't get acknowledged for shit that I write
But I don't want to talk to you now
It'd be a motherfucking miracle if you even see me walking around
They still ask me about Second Round even now
(Interviewers voice) Canibus can you tell us of what happened again?
Look at this fuckin' clown
Can't get over it
They ask me a loaded question and act like I'm the one who was promotin' it
Hang up on 'em
You a cyborg unit with no soul to it (Programmed G-Unit rider)
Stupid surrogate, twelve years later I'm on some other shit
And so is the whole world, look at the mother ships
And so is the whole world, look at the mother ships

Professor Griff:

After this album they gon' call me a leader
But I'm not, the Illuminati just gon' murder me like Pac
Blood sacrifice or not
It's Professor Griff the ex-minister
Signing out

"What the fuck is Melatonin Magik Bis?"

the answer....the magick of the 'workers in the dark', melatonin literally means 'worker in the dark'. Melos - dark, tosos - labour. It's produced by the pineal gland or third eye. It is the hormone of darkness...Hightened spiritual awareness and above normal powers are a result of high melatonin levels...stuff that our controllers have been busy with...possibly part of the origin of vampirism. Those with high levels of melatonin can react strongly to sunlight, as it effects mental capabilities...an aspect of this is still present in vampiric fiction etc.

pine cone staff of osiris...denoting the 3rd eye/pineal gland.

The Saxe-Coburg (Windsor's) line have a direct tie-in to Vlad The Impaler...the inspiration for Dracula.

"My Melatonin Magik is enhanced by the melatonin tablets"

It's common to supplement the diet by increasing your intake of melatonin...to get desired results...perhaps that's what he does?

Sometimes the pineal gland is referred to as the 'secret ayin' (ayin =eye) and the original spelling of 'cain' was 'cayin'...aka lord of the eye, perhaps the origin of our word King.

"My two balls with a cane is a macro-dick"

... two balls with a cane, is a veiled reference to Tubalcain of freemasonry...word play and commonly depicted as two balls & a cane...typical penis worship (penis of osiris). Password of the master mason...yes the same Cain (bloodline) we've been mentioning above!

The mason's are regularly referred to as the 'sons of cain'.

In fact, Canibus is probably one of them.

Tubalcain....statue in masonic Edinburgh.
theroach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 06:14 PM   #206
trixie

A professor Griff vid on Aaliyah

trixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 06:25 PM   #207
maxine

Inexperienced pilot - overloaded plane!

That's not to say - that the rich, and famous - don't get targeted by forces - way beyond human comprehension!
maxine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 01:10 AM   #208
otad12
Inactive

Default A few questions I have

Who was Aaliyah twinned up with? "Monarch Program Twinning"?

Also, Do you think she was trying to fight the Illuminati?

Look @ this thread.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/vcboards/...bf00bf3f1ca0d1

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/09/08/ar...pagewanted=all <---This is showing how Aaliyah's plane was overloaded ON PURPOSE!

http://www.theafrolounge.com/2012/09...o-be-murdered/

http://nateo-conspiracytheories.blog...s-beyonce.html

Also, A lady @ my former church came from 1 of the French illuminati families. Well, she told me that Aaliyah & Rashad were BOTH part of the Illuminati, & that Rashad helped build the blood covenant for her sacrifice.

I also heard that someone said that Timbaland sacrificed Aaliyah. Others say Missy, & others even say Jay-Z, others say Beyonce & others even say R. Kelly. Most people say it was Damon, but he lost his fame just as quickly as he got it.

Also, there are many speculations about Rashad being gay.

__________________________________________________ ______________

Predictive Programming Aaliyah Whitney Houston Sparkle

Also, I saw another YouTube video & VC board post, where someone said that Aaliyah was able to break her programming & search for the truth & became an enemy for the Illuminati.

I have more questions, but my mind went blank. I can ask them when they come to mind.
otad12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2013, 04:38 AM   #209
otad12
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by el jefe View Post
I remember watching a video that talked about the symbolism with hip hop artists and the "game" they have to play to make it to the top. The guy in the video mentioned Aaliyah and how she had to be killed in order for someone else to move up. He mentioned Beyonce, Rihanna and a few others as well

Pardom my ignorance, but what is MK Ultra?

What's the name of the video?
otad12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 02:37 AM   #210
knuxyl
Inactive

Wink

sorry to bring up old thread

aaliyah was backmasking her latest music videos with "i will not be pushed" and lyrics of this nature.

in her music video "are you that somebody", she is giving a message. to the sheep, she is talking about telling her boyfriend that she is actually a mother. this is not the true intention of the lyrics. i believe this video along with others that i have no analyzed are the reason for her murder.

in "are you that somebody", she is saying that she is holding back a secret from someone, and she doesn't know if she can tell it. and if she does, she says you cannot tell the world. this is the clue that it is not about her being a mother, why would she say don't tell the world?

this is esoteric occult language. in one part of the song, a background voice says "don't sleep, you know that we'll be weak".

this video made me question what exactly is the dream state. why do we go into an uncontrolled environment with our minds in seemingly unrelated environments and scenarios. i havent even thought of or seen anything related to half of the dreams i have.

timbaland also mentioned to her, "girl, you gotta tell somebody".

some music artists are trying to tell us something cryptically, and it is not as simple as the illuminati new world order. whatevver this "secret" is has to do with spirituality.

so i hope i brought up some interesting topics on aaliyah and why she was murdered and maybe we can work through her music videos to find some kind of clue as to what this secret was.
knuxyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 03:37 PM   #211
leon11

this satanic holywood and music industry stuff has always fascinated me. I wonder just what they are exposed to. I think there are things that even the most researched and intuitive amongst us slaves arent yet aware of. I get the feeling we will soon though...the awakening is happening. Ripples in the psychosphere man!

the irony is that some of these mk ultra victims have probably been initiated into things most of us can only ever dream of. I think they have more fulfilled or 'true' lives than most of us sheople...despite the abuse... as crazy as that might sound. That is the price they pay I guess.
leon11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 04:10 PM   #212
donjuan

Aren't people just jealous of the success of these people? Beyonce was single and every guy dreamed of her then she married jay-z, what followed was all this illuminati accusation stuff.
donjuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 04:11 PM   #213
leon11

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjuan View Post
Aren't people just jealous of the success of these people? Beyonce was single and every guy dreamed of her then she married jay-z, what followed was all this illuminati accusation stuff.
the illuminati and mk programming evidence is clear to see, if you have the eye
Old 07-07-2014, 05:05 PM   #214
leon11

and personally i never thought beyonce was all that. I see prettier girls on the high street every day
Old 08-07-2014, 08:42 AM   #215
knuxyl
Inactive

i found out the secret behind what she was saying.

i will not tell you though, because i don't think im supposed to, but i can give you a hint.

study hindu artwork, look at the hands, then study freemason tracing board. don't try to compare them. you need the first before u understand the second.
knuxyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2014, 10:15 PM   #216
genodus

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjuan View Post
Well JayZ is the reason lmao. Him blowing her up in the taxi cab in Crazy In Love signaled her transition.
genodus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2014, 10:18 PM   #217
genodus

Quote:
Originally Posted by knuxyl View Post
i found out the secret behind what she was saying.

i will not tell you though, because i don't think im supposed to, but i can give you a hint.

study hindu artwork, look at the hands, then study freemason tracing board. don't try to compare them. you need the first before u understand the second.
And you are? "I dont think Im supposed to"

Lol, just spill it geez.
genodus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2015, 07:32 AM   #218
sergiokurba
Inactive

Smile

Dove tattoos have become very popular among men and women. These tattoos are made of a dove or a dove with variety of words and symbols. They can be of small size or big size making them ideal for every part of the body.
http://tattoo-journal.com/25-creative-dove-tattoos/
sergiokurba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2015, 06:06 PM   #219
pomengranate
Banned

What about Left Eye of TLC??
pomengranate is offline   Reply With Quote