Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2010, 01:37 AM   #41
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
Oh, what have you done merlincove? You're a glutton for punishment.
more face palm?

paul-mccartney.jpg

Paul_McCartney_Biography.jpg

Last edited by merlincove; 05-02-2010 at 01:38 AM.
Old 05-02-2010, 02:47 AM   #42
hermajesty

Exclamation PAUL was replaCIAed

I am glad to see that PID has been re-opened for discussion.

I intend to post factual information supporting PID & my own theories about what happened. I will not engage the likes of Light_man, Dakudo/Socrates, Formosan_Termite or any other people who are just here to attack & derail the thread. What I think is going on w/ certain posters has been discussed here:

PID, Truth Suppression, & Info Wars in Cyberspace

I expect this thread to get as ugly & nasty as all the other PID threads, but that's what happens when you are trying to expose sensitive information that certain people have a vested interest in keeping hidden. No tactic is too low for some people: personal attacks, posting doctored photos, etc.

Anyway, for people who are legitimately interested in finding out the TRURTH, I recommend the following resources to start:

Plastic Macca - Paul is Dead blog
Paul is Dead Miss Him forum
series of videos

Last edited by hermajesty; 05-02-2010 at 02:48 AM.
Old 05-02-2010, 02:56 AM   #43
the squire of gothos

Old 05-02-2010, 08:53 AM   #44
fireman
Banned

YEEEHHHAAA! Another PID thread. Wow. I am speachless.

Let me remind you that there are already 2 closed threads on this forum, with each over 100 pages.

Both positions are made clear there.

Before Hermajesty/Faulconandsnowjob/Plasticmacca can scream DISINFO, and TROLL, let me make clear that the subject of this thread is:

Paul McCartney: alive or dead?

My answer to that question is: he is definitely alive.

Cheers,

fireman/diabolo/disko1
Old 05-02-2010, 09:01 AM   #45
fireman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireman View Post
YEEEHHHAAA! Another PID thread. Wow. I am speachless.

Let me remind you that there are already 2 closed threads on this forum, with each over 100 pages.

Both positions are made clear there.

Before Hermajesty/Faulconandsnowjob/Plasticmacca can scream DISINFO, and TROLL, let me make clear that the subject of this thread is:

Paul McCartney: alive or dead?

My answer to that question is: he is definitely alive.

Cheers,

fireman/diabolo/disko1

Oh yeah, don't have much time right now, but everyone interested in the facts, can pay a visit here:

a good collection of side-by side photo comps:

http://maccafunhouse.proboards.com/i...ay&thread=4065

proof of photo-faking at PIDMISSHIM:

http://maccafunhouse.proboards.com/i...ay&thread=4005

a nice video about the origins of the hoax:

http://maccafunhouse.proboards.com/i...ay&thread=3984

...oh there is many more..
Old 05-02-2010, 09:04 AM   #46
brainfreeze
Inactive

Quote:
Oh yeah, don't have much time right now, but everyone interested in the facts, can pay a visit here:

a good collection of side-by side photo comps:

http://maccafunhouse.proboards.com/i...ay&thread=4065

proof of photo-faking at PIDMISSHIM:

http://maccafunhouse.proboards.com/i...ay&thread=4005

a nice video about the origins of the hoax:

http://maccafunhouse.proboards.com/i...ay&thread=3984

...oh there is many more..
Keep this safe. It's gonna need to be dragged up and dusted off plenty while the PID'ers ignore or fake evidence to disprove it
Old 05-02-2010, 10:12 AM   #47
astrochicken

Excellent.

Nice to see an active Paul is Dead thread again.

I have one question for the "Paul is alive" crew..

Do you see two different osama bin ladens in this picture?

I'm just wondering how pointless and futile any discussion is going to be seeing as the last two threads consisted, on your collective part, of "that's not proof", "that's what YOU say" and "No, it isn't".

For myself, Paul died in the 60's. I've no idea if he was either murdered
as part of the whole tavistock-controlled and contrived beatlemania hype
or whether he died accidentally and the others and their managers covered
it up to keep the revenues streaming in and to possibly prevent teenagers killing
themselves.

I first noticed the switch upon seeing the covers of the blue and red compilation
albums as a kid about 30 years ago, that's when the bubble popped as regards *paul*
being played by two different people.

As a musician, I hear different vocal styles, especially where the vocal limits are reached and the vocal chords are strained to the max. These differences coincidentally start happening simultaneously with their ceasing to tour and play live concerts, growing facial hair, disappearing from view (india/africa etc.) and at the same time the genius spark was lost and the novelty music-hall dirges start filling their albums.

If you've ever watched the Anthology DVD set, you'll also note that around this time.. they stop being the best of friends and seldom smile. My interpretation is that the fake paul (faul) is trying awfully hard to be liked by the other three, but the more he tries, the more they resent it.

From a "menschenkenntnis" aspect (understanding of human nature ie.*knowing people*) .. look and compare any videos of Paul and Faul and you'll note that Paul morphed from a humble, modest, natural, unaffected, unconceited and charismatic person to a self-important, grandiose, hoity-toity, pompous, puffed-up, puffy, self-important, highfalutin pretentious wanker AND all that in the space of a few months.

Add the visual and audial disparity to the mix, season and toss well.

Et voilá: "Faul á la prétentieux"

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrochicken
ALL THE PAUL FOOTAGE shows a charismatic man without pretention.

ALL THE FAUL FOOTAGE shows a pretentious wanker.

This is like a big red line through any and all footage of the two.. think Faul's interview with the sly middle-finger, throat-slitting gestures, blowing his brains out etc. etc. etc.

Pretentious:
Etymology: French prétentieux, from prétention pretension, from Medieval Latin pretention-, pretentio, from Latin praetendere

1. Claiming or demanding a position of distinction or merit, especially when unjustified.
2. Making or marked by an extravagant outward show; ostentatious.

1. Characterized by an exaggerated show of dignity or self-importance: grandiose, hoity-toity, pompous, puffed-up, puffy, self-important. Informal highfalutin. See plain/fancy.
2. Marked by outward, often extravagant display: flamboyant, ostentatious, showy, splashy, splurgy. See plain/fancy.

Definition: snobbish, conceited
Antonyms: humble, modest, natural, unaffected, unconceited
Spike Milligan - "A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree."
Robert Burns - "The fear o' hell's a hangman's whip,To haud the wretch in order"

Last edited by astrochicken; 05-02-2010 at 01:20 PM.
Old 05-02-2010, 10:42 AM   #48
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

I'm actually quite happy the thread is open, as i feel it is a conspiracy that a lot of people aren't aware of, especially new comers to the site and the arena in general.

And the whole Paul is dead / Paul is alive debate then opens the doors to much wider arena's, as it brings in a completely new thinking perspective.

It would be nice if we can keep civility in the thread, and debate the points raised reasonably.

Sometimes large threads, like the previous two PID's (Paul is Dead) have the tendancy to scare people away through the sheer amount of information they contain, so it is nice when members can see the information unfolding gradually.

I'm looking forward to seeing the debate unfold, and seeing the different perspectives, as although i am aware of the theory itself, it's intricasies will be new to me.

Last edited by merlincove; 05-02-2010 at 10:44 AM.
Old 05-02-2010, 11:25 AM   #49
wakeuptime

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrochicken View Post
From a "menschenkenntnis" aspect (understanding of human nature ie.*knowing people*) .. look and compare any videos of Paul and Faul
and you'll note that Paul morphed from a humble, modest, natural, unaffected, unconceited and charismatic person to a self-important, grandiose, hoity-toity, pompous, puffed-up, puffy, self-important, highfalutin pretentious wanker AND all that in the space of a few months.
This is what struck me too. I grew up with Faul and always found him haughty, churlish, loathesome even. When I see pictures of Paul (time to watch Hard Day's Night....that's still Paul, isn't it?) the feeling is completely different. Paul has soul and sensitivity.

And no one changes that dramatically in a few months or even years. Physically, vibrationally, musically. Makes no sense unless the real Paul is gone.

Last edited by wakeuptime; 05-02-2010 at 10:02 PM.
Old 05-02-2010, 11:50 AM   #50
fireman
Banned

Their looks might have changed, but not the person. This shows the same guy over and over again, nomatter what the angle or facial expression is:

Old 05-02-2010, 12:42 PM   #51
formosan termite
Banned

Quote:
Their looks might have changed, but not the person. This shows the same guy over and over again, nomatter what the angle or facial expression is:

Alright, Fireman.

MASTERPIECE
Old 05-02-2010, 03:32 PM   #52
light_man
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeuptime View Post
And no one changes that dramatically in a few months or even years.
Perhaps you'd be kind enough to tell us all the 'dramatic' differences in these comps:

If you are claiming there are 'dramatic' differences' in those comps - what, exactly, are they?

Even Faulcon/Hermajesty/Someotherguy accidentally admitted she couldn't see any differences when she claimed a photo of 'Faul', was actually PAUL:

The photo is not doctored. It was actually taken in 1968 when The Beatles were recording voice tracks for Yellow Submarine - two years after Faulcon claims Paul was replaced!

Here's the full photo:

Wakeuptime - come on now! How can you fall for Faulcon's claims?

Last edited by light_man; 05-02-2010 at 05:52 PM.
Old 05-02-2010, 03:58 PM   #53
light_man
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermajesty View Post
I intend to post factual information supporting PID
LOL. Like claiming Paul didn't have freckles and had brown eyes? Like posting comps of 'Faul' with his cheeks puffed out in order to fool people into believing he had different shaped lips than Paul?

Like claiming Paul was about the same height as Ringo?

Sorry, but people don't suddenly grow a few inches taller in their 20's.

Like using a photo of the person you claim is 'Ringo's replacement' in order to 'prove' that 'Faul' was a lot taller than the real Ringo?!

I think Hermajesty needs to learn what "factual information" actually is.

Quote:
I will not engage the likes of Light_man, Dakudo/Socrates, Formosan_Termite or any other people who are just here to attack & derail the thread.
Get off your high horse.

The thread title is: "Paul McCartney: alive or dead?" It's not a Paul is dead thread.

Last edited by light_man; 05-02-2010 at 06:21 PM.
Old 05-02-2010, 04:04 PM   #54
light_man
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermajesty View Post
No tactic is too low for some people: personal attacks, posting doctored photos, etc.
LOL. Who, exactly, used a doctored pic of 'Faul' in their avatar? Oh, yes - that would be YOU:

Here's the original photo from a vintage magazine:

Hermajesty/Faulconandsnowjob's's DOCTORED photo:

Original photo:

Proof Hermajesty/Faulconandsnowjob uses doctored photos:

And who, exactly, launches "personal attacks" on Paul (or 'Faul' if you prefer) McCartney, including derogatory homophobic slurs?

Oh, yes - that would be YOU:

Hypocrisy at it's worst.

'No tactic is too low for Hermajesty; personal attacks, posting doctored photos, etc.'

Your 'moral highground' is made of nothing but quicksand.

Last edited by light_man; 05-02-2010 at 06:17 PM.
Old 05-02-2010, 06:44 PM   #55
formosan termite
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by light_man View Post
Get off your high horse.

The thread title is: "Paul McCartney: alive or dead?" It's not a Paul is dead thread.
If faulconandsnowjob/someotherguy/her majesty engages us directly, she loses. Like you said the thread title asks alive or dead. Faulcon only wants one side to be able to be presented. Based on the title, it appears that people who know Paul is alive are welcome to present their side as well.

At MFH, we have no fear of engagement. We are not scared for people to see the PID side. In fact we provide links to their forums, as well as to this one. We want people to see what they say.

Last edited by formosan termite; 05-02-2010 at 06:45 PM.
Old 05-02-2010, 07:37 PM   #56
phrased eyebrow
Banned

Default Agree to disagree

Paul alive or dead?

Sorry macca suckahs- I was drawn in a year ago and my perspective on The Beatles and their members has been forever changed. I'm willing to accept that he was replaced.

Posting your "masterpiece" three deep in a post so it takes up half a page just adds to the depth of the debate. (I'm not accurate? Obviously I'm not paying attention to your evidence). So it's at 6 pages now, tomorrow it'll be 12, soon 20 and then one hundred and growing exponentially.

If it wasn't worth consideration of an argument, it would still be at one page, wouldn't it?

So keep it up! Draw others in! It only takes one more at a time. Stuff they don't want you to know podcast covered it; Exaspirate yourself by going at them.
Old 05-02-2010, 08:10 PM   #57
ar20

These fades are redundant for the the following reasons...

1) You speed them up so nobody can tell the difference.
2) You deliberately line up the profiles in such a way that you can't scrutinise.
3) We can play that game too.

Folks, ask yourself. Why would someone in order to prove it be showing you fast fades and then proclaiming that it's "be all end all"?

Oh, and let me tell you another thing. Don't go bringing up Faulcon insults in this post, there's still a FULL PAGE or termite insults on the other one, as well as Socrates abuse towards her, all quoted and sourced within the topic. Don't play that game, ok? This is a new topic... If you're resorting to past posting, then you've already lost.

And to that I say, thanks for playing.

Newbies to this can check out:

And my definitive logo on the face change, no fading needed to prove the difference.

Observers to this topic/On the Fencers:

Keep an eye out to see how many posts like this one get quoted and ripped apart, with a sprinkle of insults. Hopefully it doesn't happen, but you'll see a pattern emerge because it's clear certain groups do NOT wish to discuss this even in a civilised debate.

Big thanks to the mods for re-introducing this topic, hopefully it will be as good as the last one because it is by miles the most interesting conspiracy going on besides UFO's and Reptilians.

Last edited by ar20; 05-02-2010 at 08:14 PM.
Old 05-02-2010, 08:18 PM   #58
hermajesty

Exclamation Background information on doubles

Some people have trouble wrapping their minds around the concept of imposter-replacement, so here's a little background information on doubles.

Background information on doubles

A double is a person who acts like another person, who may have been cosmetically changed to look like that person. According to Abner Whatley, the Illuminati replaces people with doubles. He said they recruited lookalikes for many years who would serve their ends.

According to Fritz Springmeier, there is an ongoing program to find lookalikes for prominent people. Plastic surgery has also been done to help touch up the doubles. There are look-alike contests often sponsored and used by those forces seeking to find doubles to play the parts of public figures. [There was Paul McCartney look-alike contest in 1965 (Keith Allison won)]

Quote:
A political decoy (or other impersonator) is a person employed to impersonate a politician, in order to draw attention away from the real person or to take risks on their behalf. This can also apply to military figures, or civilians impersonated for political/espionage purposes. The political decoy is an individual who has strong physical resemblance to the person they are impersonating. This resemblance can be strengthened by plastic surgery. Often, such decoys are trained to speak and behave like their 'target.'
"Political decoy," http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_decoys
Quote:
"Know the character ... you will have to be inside and out - their clothes, facial expressions, gait, gestures, personal habits, thoughts and reactions."
- Manual on Personal Disguises, US Office of Strategic Services
Quote:
Winston Churchill, George Washington and Franklin D. Roosevelt made use of a double. Most world leaders -- and the intelligence apparata surrounding them -- consider doubles and decoys a part of their bag of tricks...
(The World; Will the Real Saddam Hussein Please Step Down, By TOM ZELLER, October 6, 2002 )(NYT) at http://www.nytimes.c...06IMPOSTER.html
Some of the purposes of a double can be to:
  • make public appearances (political decoys or celebrity impersonators)
  • take over [for ex, in case of death] to exploit that person’s popularity and influence
  • create an alibi or frame up (espionage/crime)

Here are some scenarios:
Quote:
...The physical similarities of doubles allows intelligence agencies to place an individual in different places at the same time. One twin could be involved in an illegal or clandestine operation, while the second twin could be in a different location among people who could provide an alibi. If the first twin were identified by witnesses as having committed a crime, then s/he could be apprehended by authorities. When questioned, the first twin would simply provide the names of witnesses who were with the other twin in a different location when the crime was committed. When authorities interviewed those witnesses, and verified the story, the first twin would be released. Unless the authorities knew about the second twin, it would be very difficult to charge the first twin with a crime. In a professional and carefully planned covert operation, no one would realize what had happened, and both twins would walk away.

A similar covert operation could involve one of the twins, "C" (criminal), committing a crime while the second twin, "P" (Patsy - ex. Lee Harvey Oswald), was in a different location and knew nothing about what was happening. Twin "C" would commit the crime in the presence of witnesses, but twin "P" would be identified as the culprit and arrested. "P" would deny any involvement in the crime, but with numerous witnesses he would not be believed. If the twin "P" were killed before having a chance to tell about his twin, then the truth might never be known...
John Armstrong, JFK 101: An excerpt from "Harvey & Lee: How the CIA Framed Oswald" at http://www.jfkresear...m/jfk_101.html
Quote:
... Perhaps the most famous political decoy, soldier M.E. Clifton James successfully impersonated General Bernard Montgomery ("Monty") for intelligence purposes during World War II.[7] In 1940, James acted in an Army production called When Knights Were Bold and his photograph appeared in an Army newspaper with a remark about how much he resembled General Montgomery. As a result, he was approached by actor David Niven in May 1944. Niven, then a Colonel in the Army Kinematograph Section, told James he was wanted to impersonate "Monty", as this would allow Montgomery to be somewhere else, so confusing the Germans. James had to learn Montgomery's gestures, mannerisms, gait and voice and had to give up smoking. Because James had lost his right-hand middle finger in the First World War, a realistic replacement was made. Even his wife had to be deceived and was both kept in the dark and sent back to Leicester. Once he was trained, his trip as "Monty" was to Gibraltar and from there to Algiers. "Monty's" presence succeeded in confusing the Germans in regard to the invasion plans...
"Political decoy," http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_decoy
Gen. Montgomery (left) vs. M.E. Clifton James (right)

So, it should be obvious that it is possible to imposter-replace someone.

BTW, AR20, your comps are the best!
Old 05-02-2010, 08:27 PM   #59
ar20

PIA FOR NEWBIES

A clever tactic by Paul is Alive is to post pictures like this:

From the get go, this seems reasonable, there dosen't seem to be that much change at first, but there's a good reason for that...

Let me ask you all a question of common sense.

If this was the same guy as they say, WHY do they have to tilt the pictures so that the faces appear the same?

It's a reasonable question! If you had two photos of yourself, you could recognise them without turning them round. If you showed people pictures of yourself at a party, would you be making sure they were 45 degrees?

No, of course not.

So let's look at that picture again.

Here it is, straightened up... you can now actually scrutinise the differences off that bat.

For more clarity... a grayscaled version:

A closer look into the eyes reveals.... not the same man.

Now detractors suggest that Paul/Fauls eyes react to light differently thus changing colour.

I disagree.

But I don't want to talk about eyes.. let's talk about BEARDS:

If you watch hard days night and get a better cap of that, you'll see how Paul WOULD have really looked with facial hair. Granted, it's fake, but it still shows how it would have looked had it been real.

Last edited by ar20; 05-02-2010 at 08:31 PM.
Old 05-02-2010, 09:01 PM   #60
fireman
Banned

Ar20, why did you mirror the right picture?

I don't know why you accuse US of tricking, there where both pictures posted side by side:

Closed Thread