Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2010, 02:03 AM   #5181
dedesuperman

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimoyl View Post
I'm afraid that it doesn't matter if you close the thread down for a specific time. Once opened again, things will continue just the same. Just as they did after the other 3 McCartney threads were closed.

And it's not as if the PIDers have anything new to say, anyway. They just repeat the same old things about green eyes, false ears and fake noses. So the PIAers have to repeat their answers over and over again.

This thread just goes round and round in circles - getting nowhere.
Does have something of more illogical with somebody to visit or take part in a forum from where we discuss on a subject in which you did not believe? A person with an idea already established, would he waste his time to take part in a forum of conspiracy in which he does not believe at all? Would a person be discussed with people having eccentric and whimsical ideas? Say to me which would be your profit in all that? To amuse you and bicker with an opinion different from you? Why do you go in an negative atmosphere (the forum of David Icke) and broken your good mood by a gang of nuts like us?

Is a thing that I would like to know those which are PIA according to you Paul McCartney is still alive, thus if it is alive why that disturbs you as much those like me and all the others which believe that it was replaced? And so, as known as the thread goes nowhere, why remains you to stick on this forum by knowing that we turn in round and round with the same arguments? Won't you be able to better do with your time like listening the cd of Paul McCartney and also with the Wings or other activities which interests you?

On the other hand if you are not sure of this conviction that it remains alive the choice of this forum is advised to discover the truth!

If there is in one which do not worry at all it is that which you think is the same Paul McCartney (Faul) and who swims in the million on the back of true Paul and which joyfully laughs to be able to deceive million people who believe that it is the same one. Think about it just for a moment!

Last edited by dedesuperman; 09-08-2010 at 02:22 AM.
Old 09-08-2010, 02:30 AM   #5182
dedesuperman

Check this out: Seeing double: More celebrity look-alikes http://entertainment.ca.msn.com/cele...entid=25114114
Old 09-08-2010, 08:04 AM   #5183
i_am

I am now closing this thread for a few months.

Everyone is going around in circles, insulting each other and generally, all need to take a step back.

Please do not start new threads or hijack other existing threads about celebs with continuance of this subject. Maybe some of you might even get involved in other topics on this forum. Maybe not!

When this is reopened, hopefully we will see a more relaxed attitude and perhaps rational discussion can take place.

If I forget, please PM me.

If by some chance I have taken off into the real world, please PM someone else

Last edited by i_am; 09-08-2010 at 08:39 AM.
Old 25-01-2011, 08:37 AM   #5184
piratecooper

Cool Paul Mccartney is dead?!? Is it real?

Who cares? It's fun to look at...plus I've never seen this vid before.

Thuggin' till the day I die
They don't give a fuck about us
And when I start to rise
A hero in their children's eyes
Now they give a fuck about us
Old 25-01-2011, 08:45 AM   #5185
piratecooper

Thuggin' till the day I die
They don't give a fuck about us
And when I start to rise
A hero in their children's eyes
Now they give a fuck about us
Old 25-01-2011, 09:20 AM   #5186
cosmicstardust

I remember hearing a presentation about this in about 1975 from a school friend so the 'rumour' goes back a ways. And I have to say, they may have chosen a pretty good look alike but they sure messed up on making sure he had any talent. Because (IMO) anything PMcC puts out nowadays is pure rubbish
Old 25-01-2011, 10:05 AM   #5187
gremlin

What a load of acid bad trip shite.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
Old 25-01-2011, 10:13 AM   #5188
unlockthepower

Good video
Old 21-12-2011, 07:09 PM   #5189
hrp57

Default Paul McCartney Really Is Dead

Paul McCartney Really Is Dead: The Last Testament Of George Harrison
Tue Dec 20 2011
Of course, one has to take in to account the fact that this is from, "before it's news" before we can consider it to have any truth to it.
In the summer of 2005, a package arrived at the Hollywood offices of Highway 61 Entertainment from London with no return address.

Inside were two mini-cassette audio tapes dated December 30, 1999 and labeled The Last Testament of George Harrison.

A voice eerily similar to Harrison's tells a shocking story: Paul McCartney was killed in a car crash in November of 1966 and replaced with a double!

British intelligence, MI5, had forced the Beatles to cover up McCartney's death to prevent mass suicides of Beatle fans. However, the remaining Beatles tried to signal fans with clues on album covers and in songs.

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1532/..._Harrison.html
Old 21-12-2011, 07:39 PM   #5190
edit

.................................................. ..........................and.. who isn't , yet?
Old 21-12-2011, 07:42 PM   #5191
edit

arn't we all made or done like as .. vernieuw
dolphin play bubble rings
http://www.youtube.com/watch?hl=en&v=TMCf7SNUb-Q&gl=US
Old 21-12-2011, 07:43 PM   #5192
johnfb

So the covers of Sgt Peppers and Abbey Road were right after all.....

Anyone know the clues in the album covers ?

Ohh and in this one there is a new age PC difference ...can you spot it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones: 14.03.2014
some jews like many political prisioners were interned b4 1939

Last edited by johnfb; 21-12-2011 at 07:45 PM.
Old 21-12-2011, 07:44 PM   #5193
cess

Everybody who's dead is supposed to alive. Everybody who's alive is supposed to be dead. I get so confused sometimes.

As much as I try to blow off the Paul is dead stuff, some of it can be very convincing. Most of it is crap though. We should probably wait to see if anything else comes out about this one.
Old 21-12-2011, 07:45 PM   #5194
edit

..........................Beach Bubbles

Old 21-12-2011, 07:57 PM   #5195
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

This topic certainly isn't Todays News!

I have closed this thread pending a merge with the previously closed PID thread - these threads invariably lead to chaos with wild accustaions being thrown from both sides, it has already been done to death here (several times) and we speak from experience when we say that we don't need all the trouble such threads cause.
Old 05-04-2015, 10:24 PM   #5196
ex sheep

bump
Closed Thread