Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 24-10-2017, 03:40 AM   #41
allure

As for the girl whose eyes changed colour, first she went to an iridologist and iridology isn't a science. Her iridologist told her that dark coloured eyes are a sign of impurities in the body, come on, that's just not true. Does that mean that all black people, Asians and other dark skinned people have impurities in their bodies? Around 10% of white peoples eye colour will change with age, and eye colour is related to melanin, the same thing that causes differences in skin pigment.
Old 24-10-2017, 01:19 PM   #42
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by allure View Post
As for the girl whose eyes changed colour, first she went to an iridologist and iridology isn't a science.

Her iridologist told her that dark coloured eyes are a sign of impurities in the body, come on, that's just not true. Does that mean that all black people, Asians and other dark skinned people have impurities in their bodies? Around 10% of white peoples eye colour will change with age, and eye colour is related to melanin, the same thing that causes differences in skin pigment.
And herein shows how some will bend the truth to gain the upper hand and a false following for money and power at any cost.

A simple full blood count is the most reliable way to see how healthy the body actually is.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2017, 02:19 AM   #43
decim

I went vegan for three hours,

I now am full carnivore and eat lamb or beef steak 4 times a day, and feel human again.

veganism is another false god.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.

Last edited by decim; 25-10-2017 at 02:19 AM.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2017, 09:12 PM   #44
old_stag

Nearly a month in now. Feel awesome although qigiong and tai-chi are helping too. The real test will come on long distance hiking but for now I am doing great.
"I know corries in Argyll that whisper silken to the wind with juicy grasses. Corries where the deer love to prance deep in the cool dew and the beasts of far-off woods come in bands at their seasons and together rejoice." from John Splendid by Neil Munro
old_stag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 06:54 AM   #45
justmike
Banned

LOL at the cara brontman lady. She is a goof and doesn't even know what shes eating as she scoops out powder that "smells so good", but because she looks tan and has blonde hair and half her flesh hanging out Americans will listen to her. I bet that fancy kitchen helps too. She must be so smart if she has a kitchen like that. lol Now that is brainwashing.

Half that food she has on the island is acid. Broccoli = hybrid acid. She has no formal training in biochemistry or horticulture, or herbology yet she is saying this is good for everything as she throws a collard green in there. Then she says, pretty amazing, I don't have to tell you why spinach is going in there. lol That's because you can't! lol. Spinach is a starch, it's acid.

Since you asked, Old Stag, and I'm bored, what really sent me to vegan is this lecture.

This is especially important for black folks but a lot of what this man said made sense to me, it was like so many light bulbs going off during this one lecture I was blown away, and to me he seems genuinely passionate and concerned about his race of people and helping them.

I'm not going to get into the history of slavery in America but a lot of black folks ended up in the south and the whole Louisiana and Alabama, Georgia etc "home" cooking with crawfish jambalaya, hog maws, chitlins/chitterlings, etc. I mean, who the heck wants to eat pig intestines? That's a mental case right there. So you're telling me that there was nothing else to eat to survive but to cut open a pig and eat it's stomach? And humans wonder why they are sick and getting cancer and disease. lol

My diet my entire life was terrible, very indulgent and mostly acid and processed garbage and if I happened to eat vegetables they were hybrids acid usually. Lot's of meats, cheeses, fast "food", fried crap. Then one day this video appeared on YT under "recommended for you". If only I found it much sooner.

Then I went down the rabbit hole with researching homeostasis and acid vs alkaline foods, and dairy, and eggs, chicken and the very ugly side of those farms. Like seen here:

Warning on visuals at dairy farms.

Warning on chicken farms:

And then the whole acid vs alkaline and homeostasis:

I have been mostly vegan for fourteen months now and I feel good. When I eat cheese and meats now I feel terrible. I still eat salmon and white fish like tilapia or sea bass but very rarely as I don't feel like spending the money on prime cuts and then the oily messy clean up and stink in the house of cooked fish for a couple days doesn't make it worth it. Vegan is easy clean up. Sometimes I'll do a pizza from a local place but then feel gross after I've devoured it like a pig.

Think about a animal and its soul, it produces fear and emotions like humans do but because they lack the extremities that we have, hands and fingers, toes, walking up right, and a deeper level of intelligence, they cannot fend for themselves or say to us this or that hurts. Look at those cows being dragged on the ground by chains and forklifts and backhoes. It's sick. So you're going to slaughter that fearful animal who is completely stressed and giving off that energy, you are taking that energy into your body. Imagine eating that fear and anxiety and stress energy induced meat every day, and how you will feel after a year, or two, or five, or ten, or thirty. You are what you eat. Same with the chickens, the way those workers throw them around and break their legs and cut off their beaks. Disgusting.

Why do you think congressmen have passed laws that prohibit people from secretly video taping the inside of those slaughter houses? Because if more people saw how they treat those animals they would drop that meat from their diet and the corporations fast "food" industry that uses that meat in their burgers would see a drop in profits. And we know that a loss of profits is just so terrible here on planet Earth. Oh gosh whatever would we do said the mcdonalds ceo if our profits fall from people not eating our disgusting cow and chicken meat, I wouldn't be able to make the mortgage on my mansion or the payment on my LaFerrari. Oh boo hoo.

Meat eaters haven't evolved spiritually and consciously yet. I was there but something guided me to this path I'm on now.

Plastic shoes, get rid of them. Plastic cups, get rid of it. Get some silver plated silver wear/flatwear if you can afford to, it's a much cleaner metal to eat from. Humans need to go back to hemp and cotton, natural from the Earth. Leather is arguable but then it brings up the whole pizzagate and aliens taking humans for food and experimentation thing, so it's like, you can't be mad at aliens for taking humans if humans are going to kill cows for leather boots and food.

So many Americans are sick people mostly because they have been brainwashed their entire life going back a century or more eating all kinds of garbage food. Nikola Tesla I believe I read he said he felt like there was some conspiracy to have people eating bad food. He was probably right, there probably was.

Mostly I'm talking about today's American who are so far off track that it's ridiculous. Those corporate "energy" drinks poison I used to see people drink them every morning and then they were sick two or three days out of two or three weeks in a month. Carbonated soda pop fountain drinks are syrup fructose and other poison and those dispenser machines are usually disgusting. Fast "food" is more processed poison acid and I see Americans eating it every day. I used to be one of them, thankfully something helped me see the light. Americans don't even know why they eat beef and pork, they never question it, they simply do as they are told by the corporate marketing advertisers. Because the TV said so.

Here's one last video, on "meat glue". If you are not convinced after those lectures and videos then this is another one to think about.

Last edited by justmike; 09-11-2017 at 07:01 AM.
justmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2017, 02:29 PM   #46
old_stag

6 weeks in. Easy. Feel great. Knocked out a Grizzly Bear with one punch in the local park.
Never felt better.
"I know corries in Argyll that whisper silken to the wind with juicy grasses. Corries where the deer love to prance deep in the cool dew and the beasts of far-off woods come in bands at their seasons and together rejoice." from John Splendid by Neil Munro
old_stag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2017, 03:05 PM   #47
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_stag View Post
6 weeks in. Easy. Feel great. Knocked out a Grizzly Bear with one punch in the local park.
Never felt better.
So that how you sneak some real protien in there.

the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2018, 07:15 PM   #48
itsallundercontrol

Hail Seitan

Old 23-01-2018, 08:14 PM   #49
unlockthepower

Old 12-02-2018, 07:08 PM   #50
itsallundercontrol

Old 18-02-2018, 04:40 PM   #51
anniepeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post

Doesn't loads of land need to be turned into farm land if we all became Vegans?
No. The majority of farm land right now is used to feed the billions of livestock in this world that are currently bred into existence so humans can eat their flesh.

If more people went vegan , the demand for meat will go down, ergo less animals will be bred into existence.

The existent farm land that is used to feed livestock will free up to be used to grow crops for humans.

It's that simple.
anniepeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2018, 04:41 PM   #52
anniepeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_stag View Post
Thanks for the link Cosmic Tramp.
I'm two weeks in now, almond milk is beginning to taste, well, acceptable. Even had it in my muesli once.
I've not eaten any dairy, the only real issue I've had is that I've not had time to cook as much as I wanted.
Overall though I'm pleased with my start.
I personally prefer Oat milk!

Really great youtube channels are those of Earthling Ed, James Aspey and Joey Carbstrong! Good for education on veganism!
anniepeer is offline   Reply With Quote