Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 29-11-2008, 04:40 AM   #21
serenevasaline

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshua View Post
Great reply! Wasn't Robbie Williams in Take That? Well supposedly he's now friends with David Icke. Robbie Williams was once considered one of the biggest stars in the world but he changed his musical direction and started questioning things and now he's a lot less popular than he once was. Maybe the elite stopped supporting him.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/...avid-icke.html
Well, yes. The two of them (Robbie and Gary) recently went out to a Football match together and were interviewed briefly. They are mates again. Maybe Robbie is trying to warm him. And Robbie used to be mates with Oasis, and they also seem to have a good understanding of all of this stuff (check out their lyrics from their last two albums).

Also, Thanks to my mother, I got to watch a Take That live dvd recently, and there was sooo much star related stuff in that. And they raise a woman from the dead in a tribal dance routine. Strange stuff.

Take that's new album is called "the circus " I think. Have a look around. There is sooo much circus stuff in the music right now. I think Britany Spears latest tour is called the circus tour, Then we have Sam Sparrows song. Also about stars, or a god. And he is dressed in a top hat.

Last edited by serenevasaline; 29-11-2008 at 04:45 AM.
serenevasaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2008, 04:50 AM   #22
yeshua

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenevasaline View Post
Well, yes. The two of them (Robbie and Gary) recently went out to a Football match together and were interviewed briefly. They are mates again. Maybe Robbie is trying to warm him. And Robbie used to be mates with Oasis, and they also seem to have a good inderstanding of all of this stuff (check out their lyrics from their last two albums).

Also, Thanks to my mother, I got to watch the whole of a take that live dvd recently, and there was sooo much star related stuff in that. And they raise a oman from the dead in a tribal dance routine. Strange stuff.

Take that's new album is called "the circus " I think. Have a look around. There is sooo much circus stuff in the music right now. I think Britany Spears latest tour is called the circus tour, Then we have Sam Sparrows song. Also about stars, or a god. And he is dressed in a top hat.
I have definitely noticed all of the circus themes in music recently. Christina Aguilera had the whole circus theme on her last album and T-Pain has also been using it.

Another thing I've noticed is that multiple personalities and dual personalities are all over the industry.

Ludacris - Theater of the Mind

and look at this ad promoting Christina Aguilera's new album.

Not to mention Britney and Christina's new videos.

I don't see how people can deny that there's something going on.

And how can I forget Beyonce's whole Sasha Fierce alter ego. They're trying to normalize what they've been doing to stars from the beginning by publicizing it.

Last edited by yeshua; 29-11-2008 at 04:52 AM.
yeshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2008, 05:08 AM   #23
serenevasaline

Quote:

and look at this ad promoting Christina Aguilera's new album.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErRLlG0nKnY
Wow!

Did you see Christina's 'Devil Horns' hand sign there?Of all of the video to choose, why choose that bit for the ad eh?
I know what you mean. I am starting to think the whole industry is a cult. It's kinda sad though because I can't enjoy music anymore. Not that I ever listened to these artists, but you know what I mean.

I've mentioned this on here before, but there is a trend of trying to change kid's sexuality in msic.

Katy Perry and Beyonce both have songs out at the moment with a theme of either becoming lesbian or bi, or wishing you were one of the guys.

Thanks for the links, I'll check em out now =)
Old 29-11-2008, 05:09 AM   #24
serenevasaline

have you noticed the symbolism on the chairs on the Ludicris album??

I'm sure you have, just making sure
Old 29-11-2008, 05:12 AM   #25
serenevasaline

oh , and check out the release date for the Christina album, 11.11.08.

Have you read about the meanings of 11 ?

the other link wasn't working so I'll repost the vid here. (up in the descriptions box is the release date.

Old 29-11-2008, 05:17 AM   #26
stelios
Banned

Quote:
Let's start off with Britney Spears, who many believe is Madonna's heir.
Britney Spears was not Madonna's heir Britney Spears was Madonna's victim.
Madonna ensnared her into her evil Kabbalah cult and she managed to break free of her programming.
We all saw this play out in public.
Britney appears cured now but Madonna is reportedly trying to get her back under control again. Britney's mum is keeping her away.
stelios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2008, 05:23 AM   #27
serenevasaline

Quote:
Originally Posted by stelios View Post
Madonna ensnared her into her evil Kabbalah cult and she managed to break free of her programming.
Britney appears cured now but Madonna is reportedly trying to get her back under control again. Britney's mum is keeping her away.
Scary.

I agree , Madonna entrapped her.

Kabbalah is not meant to be a cult though. More of a teaching. Anyone can stdy Kabbalah. That's all I know though. I know that a lot of Jewish people considered her Kabbalah period as a joke though.

Last edited by serenevasaline; 29-11-2008 at 05:24 AM.
Old 29-11-2008, 06:09 AM   #28
yeshua

Quote:
have you noticed the symbolism on the chairs on the Ludicris album??

I'm sure you have, just making sure
I did not notice! Thanks for pointing that out. The symbolism is everywhere. You have to look at every detail these days.
Old 29-11-2008, 06:11 AM   #29
yeshua

Quote:
Wow!

Did you see Christina's 'Devil Horns' hand sign there?Of all of the video to choose, why choose that bit for the ad eh?
You have a good eye!
Old 29-11-2008, 06:18 AM   #30
yeshua

Quote:
Originally Posted by stelios View Post
That's true but I think Britney was mind controlled way before that. She was apart of the Micky Mouse club and that's where I believe her programming started. As the links that I posted show symbolism has been in her videos since her very first. I think they're using celebrities to normalize their views and that's why we have Kabbalah. David Bowie introduced Kabbalah to pop culture in the 70's and it caused controversy. Later Jagger joined and later Madonna. Now people don't even second guess it when they hear Lindsay or Demi are Kabbalahlist. It's completely normalized. I believe they are currently doing this with Freemasonry in Hip-Hop. Years from now it will be out in the open.
Old 29-11-2008, 06:20 AM   #31
stelios
Banned

Quote:
Scary.

I agree , Madonna entrapped her.

Kabbalah is not meant to be a cult though. More of a teaching. Anyone can stdy Kabbalah. That's all I know though. I know that a lot of Jewish people considered her Kabbalah period as a joke though.
Kabbalah is a way of controlling people.
It is being promoted as a mechanism for hooking rich and famous people in.
Let me make clear we are talking about the Kabbalah Centre which is a private business founded in the United States in 1965 as The National Research Institute of Kabbalah by Philip Berg (born Feivel Gruberger) and Rav Yehuda Tzvi Brandwein. After Brandwein's death, and after several years in Israel, Philip Berg and his wife Karen Berg, re-established the Kabbalah Centre in New York. The current headquarters of the Kabbalah Centre in Los Angeles was opened in 1984. Karen and their sons Yehuda and Michael act as Directors and Spiritual Leaders of the organization. The organization is a registered non-profit which means they dont pay tax but it has over fifty branches worldwide, including major ones in Los Angeles, New York City, London and Toronto.

Kabbalah Centre Inc has NOTHING to do with the Jewish religion or Judaism and it is considered a Joke by real Jews and herecy by others.

I would have to say with all honesty kabbalah Centre Inc is a Zionist organisation and run for the benefit of Israel in raising funds and support.
Effectively it is a way of creating an army of psuedo Zionists amongst the rich and famous. people who might have otherwise become Hari Krishnas, Scientologists, Moonies, etc.

It is a business in the marketplace competing for punters like any other business.
It is an evil cult.
Madonna is the ambassador, her lyrics and actions are full of Kabbalah symbolism.

Evil witch snares the innocent virgin.

Last edited by stelios; 29-11-2008 at 06:23 AM.
stelios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2008, 06:49 AM   #32
serenevasaline

Thanks for the info Stelios.

OK, I get you're point. I remember visiting their website and it had the same feel as Scientology.
They all seem to be rich and attractive, and they kept on talking about "tools" in their vids. " You'll recieve the right tool's for like" etc etc.

The picture is rancid. Not because it's girls kissing, but it has a real sinister feel . I supose it's meant to be that way. And notice how Britney is lifting her skirt ever so slightly too. It's sick sick sick. I feel so sorry for 12 - 17 year olds specially these days. They must be so confused.
Old 29-11-2008, 08:00 AM   #33
yeshua

There's spaceships featured in the performance of "Into The Groove". The drawings are from 80's artist Keith Haring.

http://images.search.yahoo.com/[email protected]@
Old 29-11-2008, 08:19 AM   #34
yeshua

Madonna once again tries to be political. Not only does she fully endorse Al Gore's propaganda but she also promotes the left/right paradigm we're all expected to live under.

She fully exploits the Obama hype machine by selling this t-shirt at all of her shows.

http://madonna.fanfire.com/cgi-bin/W...B&sku=MDN45082

During the tour she bad mouthed Sarah Palin on stage several times. I swear, this woman will jump on any bandwagon if she thinks it will gain her publicity or make her look cool. At least in the past she was kind've rebellious, now she just says the same things everyone else says.

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...n&search_type=
Old 29-11-2008, 08:26 AM   #35
yeshua

All seeing eye with a Sun behind it featured in a horrible Techno remix of "Like a Prayer".

Old 29-11-2008, 08:32 AM   #36
yeshua

Checkerboard on the backdrop video for "Hung Up".

Old 29-11-2008, 09:03 AM   #37
yeshua

Madonna displays her "hook em horns".

More info on the origins of "hook em horns" : http://warofillusions.wordpress.com/...hook-em-horns/

Other celebrities and/or politicians doing the hand sign.

Eugene Hutz of punk band Gogol Bordello (this is not only going on in pop music). You may remember Gogol Bordello performed with Madonna at Al Gore's Live Earth. Gogol Bordello are getting a lot of attention right now. They are suppose to be really political and anti-establishment yet they are doing a hand sign George Bush frequently does. Eugene also starred in Madonna's film Filth & Wisdom. You can see him in the trailer falling into a checkerboard floor.

Gwen Stefani

Barack Obama

Last edited by yeshua; 29-11-2008 at 09:45 AM.
Old 29-11-2008, 09:43 AM   #38
yeshua

Rapper Q-Tip flashes the "hook em horns" in his new video "Gettin Up". He also did the same sign while performing at VH1's Hip-Hop Honors and on his Soundstage concert. So sadly he is now apart of this. That's too bad because I use to love him in A Tribe Called Quest. Oh well, another one bites the dust.

As the videos on the first couple of pages show Jay-Z, Kanye, and Nas are all Freemasons. Here is a picture of Nas and Q-Tip doing the "handshake". So as you can see Q-Tip has definitely sold out.

Last edited by yeshua; 29-11-2008 at 09:46 AM.
Old 29-11-2008, 02:16 PM   #39
howie

Note the 5 pointed star on Madonnas belt, her cousin Gwen Stefani also has a subliminal star in the opening frame of her video with Akon.

Madonna co wrote Give it to me with Pharrell Williams who says "I'm fascinated with Masonic practices because they are instilled deeply in our government and culture. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but the history of the people who put our country together, the secret societies and the oaths they take, there's a lot of history with Masonry there".

http://masonictraveler.blogspot.com/...-willimas.html

He also co wrote several songs with Gwen Stefani on her last album including the sound of music inspired Wind It Up, the video is covered with 666s & Julie Andrews was given a hollywood star on 3/26/66.
It can be seen again in the sweet escape video on the roof of the buildings next to the replica twin towers, there is an unknown planet reflecting off the south tower and a face on the other tower.

Pink, Gwen & Jennifer Lopez were all considered for the vma ritual

What these delusional bunch do not know is that Christina was the LAST choice to perform with Madonna. Madonna picked Britney Spears and Pink to do the show, but Pink turned it down, then Gwen Stefani was asked and she turned it down, then Jlo was asked and she also turned it down. Once again, Christina was the last resort and Britney is being picked first. Christina was not even the first, second or third choice so Madonna and Britney Spears obviously did not plan to make a mockery of Christina.

howie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2008, 02:36 PM   #40
ian2day
Inactive

Maybe 99% of the lyrics wee written by a Manchurian candidate who rebelled against his programming...
ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote