Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 11-08-2017, 07:32 AM   #1
raburgeson

Default Let's Get Out the Truth

You have all seen the videos, watch the welfare queen cry, now let me tell you what you don't see. They cut the citizen off, now, talk about entitled show me the videos of illegals. This is nothing, just the tip of the ice burg, now let go a little deeper. Have you heard about the people that Obama has been giving Lexis and Jaguar cars to. This is still small potatoes. Lockheed Martin and Boeing, write your own check. From this point and on we get into the real entitled. Ya, there is the military/industrial complex. Never mind if it works, write the check! What do we get out of this? The F-35 that is killing our pilots, no oxygen and they crash and burn. How about those new navy ships that they have to tow back?

Last but not least, down and dirty with international welfare. Look at Porky and the Ukraine. A few rich guys here want to scuttle the resources so, they send the billions out. Israel is buying a number of F-35 turkeys. It's good for business and helping the economy. Right, we send them the money to buy the product. That's your tax dollars being flushed down the drain. I am sick and tired of their BS so, truth out you lying bastards.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote