Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 23-09-2010, 09:31 PM   #41
leon11

Quote:
Originally Posted by airkraft View Post
Did you notice the release dates of the CoD games. Last year was Cod Modern warfare 2 release date 11/9....November 2009 . A new CoD Black Ops game this year, release date 9/11....9th of November. Is it done on purpose do you think ????
Without a shadow of a doubt. Especially now, as the agenda grows in scale, almost EVERY multi-million dollar project only gets the green light for certain reasons. There are rules that must be obeyed.

9/11 is used subversively in many places - and this rings a bell in our subconscious not just because of that day 9 years ago, but because of what those numbers have evolved to mean over thousands of years. Its all about affecting our minds subliminally, as you may well know.

Many of the billionaire company owners of this world know at least some of the illuminati agenda; somewhere down the line (often from the start, they are born into it) they have been educated on how the system really works. The sybmols such as those shown here are inserted for a few reasons, but from the perspective of the investor, they are fundamentally there to please 'the watchers' imo. i.e. they're making their bosses happy

And those bosses aim to destroy our minds and souls - not just for this life, but the next.....
leon11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2010, 09:01 PM   #42
chappyhova

Quote:
Originally Posted by airkraft View Post
Did you notice the release dates of the CoD games. Last year was Cod Modern warfare 2 release date 11/9....November 2009 . A new CoD Black Ops game this year, release date 9/11....9th of November. Is it done on purpose do you think ????
MW2 was released on 10th not 9th.

This is the first year it's been released on 9th of November.
chappyhova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2010, 11:12 PM   #43
mar51076

Quote:
Originally Posted by schaff View Post
Your completely right ovey and welcome to the forum. Have you ever played guitar hero? Its full of evil pictures, serpants, skulls, numbers etc. Basically everything that is not for good is in there. These symbols are deliberately being used for their original meaning, which is satanic. The emphasis is on childrens stuff alot to ,games cartoons, clothing. This is so as they grow up they will except these symbols as normal and not the evil for which they really stand. These things are methodically planned by bad people to create a negative vibration.
I agree with that. Any tips on creating a positive vibration or raising your vibe? One thing I've done is cut waaaay back on TV. I hardly watch it much at all but if anyone's got any other tips, I'd appreciate it!
mar51076 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2010, 07:03 AM   #44
joe2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by subl1minal View Post
Anyone seen the trailer for the new Dues Ex? I think this is going to be the most obvious of them all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6JTvzrpBy0

Notice the triangle in 'Hum^n Revolution', the references to ''In God We Trust'' on the money and also the quote ''These people, they're like ghosts, always hiding in the shadows, hiding behind lies''

2:03 shows the all seeing eye from the dollar bill as he mentions

''Corporations have more power than the Government, every one's fighting for power, for control''

Must say the game looks amazing. It's no coincidence that all these games are spilling out the truth, piece by piece, covertly or overtly as the time draws nearer to World War 3, Ascension, 2012, energetic change, etc. etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpdiXyza3n0

And this advert for it, with a robot talking about being human and immortality. Notice the Pyramid and the half broken pyramid next to the globe on the desk around 9 seconds into it.

http://putasparanoias.blogspot.com/

Last edited by joe2005; 28-09-2010 at 07:14 AM.
joe2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2010, 03:32 AM   #45
huyi

i spotted it while browsing through the radio stations in Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City ps3 game 0_0

more about it here:
http://gta.wikia.com/Self-Actualization_FM

check out some of the names on the tracks listing.

Last edited by huyi; 29-09-2010 at 03:35 AM.
huyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 06:17 PM   #46
alekz

wolfenstein 2009, filled with illuminati and secret soceity.

alekz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 02:00 PM   #47
jimkultra

I have a demo of Skate 3 on my PS3, and whenever I start it up,
the EA Games logo does a little 'spin' then what looks like the Star of David flashes around it for about a second.
jimkultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 04:22 PM   #48
huyi

iphone app "3d penguin bowling" what the hell does penguins have to do with star gates and ufos? lol

"galactic bowling"

Last edited by huyi; 05-10-2010 at 04:23 PM.
Old 05-10-2010, 05:00 PM   #49
huyi

GTA 4 the lost and damned DLC GTA 4 seems to be the most Illuminati ridden out of all games, anyway here is more:

baphomet on the wall.

baphomet logo on a poster in background.

skull and crossbones

just incase anyone has forgot the hidden symbols in gta 4, here they are.

Last edited by huyi; 05-10-2010 at 05:12 PM.
Old 05-10-2010, 05:32 PM   #50
huyi

7th part of zelda triforce through the shadows

i will post the 8th part when it is released or you can subscribe to the user to keep updated!

if i find more symbols when i get new games i will post here.

Last edited by huyi; 05-10-2010 at 05:36 PM.
Old 16-10-2010, 12:42 AM   #51
huyi

elder scrolls oblivion ps3:

Quote:
The Ritual is a birthsign which provides two powers:

* Blessed Word lesser power (FormID 00022A3C): Turn Undead up to level 25 (100 points) for 30 seconds on target, multiple times per day at a cost of 40 Magicka.
* Mara's Gift greater power (Form ID 00022A3A): Restore Health 200 points on Self, once per day

In-Game Description: Those born under the Ritual use the Mara's Gift power once a day as a powerful Restore Health spell. The Blessed Word can turn the undead.
Load Screen Description: Those born under the sign of The Ritual can heal themselves and turn the undead.
Emperor's Commentary: "Today the Ritual shall speed you on your star-patterned path."

Quote:
This reptilian race, well-suited for the treacherous swamps of their homeland, has developed natural immunities to diseases and poisons. They can breathe water and are good at picking locks.
Quote:
Argonians are the reptilian denizens of Black Marsh. Little is known and less is understood about them. Years of defending their borders have made the Argonians experts in guerrilla warfare, and their natural abilities make them equally at home in water and on land. They are well-suited for the treacherous swamps of their homeland, and have developed natural immunities to the diseases and poisons that have doomed many would-be explorers into the region. Their seemingly expressionless faces belie a calm intelligence, and many Argonians are well-versed in the magical arts. Others rely on stealth or steel to survive, and their natural agility makes them adept at either. They are, in general, a reserved people, slow to trust and hard to know. Yet they are fiercely loyal, and will fight to the death for those they have named as friends.

While Argonians appear reptilian in nature at first glance, they also exhibit fish- and amphibian-like qualities, such as being able to breathe underwater, having small gills behind their ears, and swim using the same body mechanism as that of a tadpole or eel, waving its tail side-to-side to propel itself through the water. Unfortunately for the Argonians, the very traits that enabled them to survive so well in the swamps of their homelands also made them ideal slaves for hard labour in regions of Morrowind that would prove uninhabitable to the other races. They are commonly enslaved along with the Khajiit in Morrowind. Though slavery is illegal in the rest of the Empire, the Dunmer of Morrowind were allowed to own slaves for quite some time. This was due to the conditions of the treaty under which Morrowind joined the Empire, which allowed the Dunmer to follow their ancient traditions concerning the ownership of slaves. King Helseth has recently abolished slavery from Morrowind due to political and moral reasons.
more info here:
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Argonian
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Argonian

i will post more as i find them!

the dark brotherhood, i should get some more info if i play more of the game, note the reptilian members in the dark brotherhood!

Last edited by huyi; 16-10-2010 at 12:54 AM.
Old 16-10-2010, 01:24 AM   #52
subl1minal

Quote:
Originally Posted by huyi View Post
i spotted it while browsing through the radio stations in Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City ps3 game 0_0

more about it here:
http://gta.wikia.com/Self-Actualization_FM

check out some of the names on the tracks listing.
There's an Illuminati website you automatically open up on the laptop in one of the first few missions of the game.
subl1minal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2010, 02:31 AM   #53
huyi

Quote:
There's an Illuminati website you automatically open up on the laptop in one of the first few missions of the game.
yeah see the link i posted here for gta 4:
Old 16-10-2010, 02:35 AM   #54
huyi

more from oblivion, it didn't take long, this game is riddled with it and i haven't even got to the dark brotherhood yet 0_0

i really can't wait to play fallout new vegas, the game is from the same people who made this game, should be interesting.
Old 16-10-2010, 04:54 AM   #55
thetonic

HUYI - Amazing work you have done here ... These games are absolutely filled with subliminal and overt symbolism from the demonic controller of this reality

Whoever it was that chimed in about it being a 'coincidence' that they inserted pyramids or triangles in the game for their own amusement is FULL OF SHIT ! and LYING!

These are real games made for the masses sold on the current game system of your choice , and there is intent and purpose to these symbols and it IS NOT GOOD FOR HUMANITY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by huyi View Post
i have some new fresh images to view! this time from bioshock 2! notice the word babylon in the picture?

when you first start the game the main character is gassed by a enemy in the game, with some green gas and then he sees a woman who tells him to take his helmet off and put a gun to his head and shoot himself! complete mind control right there! right behind her is the babylon imagery in the background!

another one:

person is "illuminated" in picture, people are worshiping the person and a butterfly is covering the persons face which means.

basically meaning mind control.

more pictures:

note how the word "pyramid" has been changed to "plasmid" also there is a DNA symbol showing genetic modification which is what the "elite" do.

sun worship

more images of sun worship

there is a character called "the preacher" and you know what he preaches about? (see other image of illuminated person with butterfly on face) take note of the butterfly image on his jacket...

as you can see in this image with the red rays on his head is being "mind controlled" just like mk ultra is used for mind controlling a indivdual....

EVERYTHING!!! is a state of mind

"I haven't a scooby-doo what he was going on about?" - Velma
thetonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2010, 04:50 AM   #56
noewhan

Heh, in - at the end you can shoot the commander & he turns into a frog.

I'm no pro.
noewhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2010, 01:10 PM   #57
subl1minal

Quote:
Originally Posted by noewhan View Post
Heh, in Rambo - at the end you can shoot the commander & he turns into a frog.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttd_HcgaoXQ
It's @ 7:50 for anyone interested

I wonder what the chinese symbol means? lol
subl1minal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2010, 03:14 PM   #58
noewhan

Quote:
I wonder what the chinese symbol means? lol
Not sure :/ strange though hey.

AngryNerd ftw

review:

Best part is 13:20 onwards, how ID sold the Wold3D engine to a religious group lols.

I'm no pro.
noewhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2010, 01:06 AM   #59
huyi

more from oblivion:

sun worship

obelisk

looks very similar to baphomet, sorry i don't want to get a picture of baphomet as it gives me the creeps, way too evil to put here.

*update* had a chance to look at the dark brotherhood location in more detail and found these images.

symbol showing the "hidden hand"

"illuminated"

more detailed picture shown here

"skull and crossbones" secret society" note the skull is showing illumination on his forhead.

the dark brother hood is all about cold heartless killing of innocence the elite (including reptilians vampires psychopaths and murders) i think they are giving us a taste what goes behind closed door in the "elite"

http://oblivion.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Brotherhood

what disgusts me is i was exposed to this disgusting game for 300 hours god knows how messed up my mind is, i didn't have a clue what all this stuff meant before when i was playing it now i am "awake" the symbols make a lot more sense, i think oblivion is the most evil out of all the games it's festering with symbolism.

Last edited by huyi; 18-10-2010 at 02:46 AM.
Old 12-11-2010, 02:52 AM   #60
huyi

a new one, look at the eye, it has a sun shape, also look at his armour very closely.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.c...nduit21110.jpg