Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 06-09-2010, 08:58 AM   #21
joe2005

http://putasparanoias.blogspot.com/
joe2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 02:01 PM   #22
huyi

think that is bad? look at this! the greatest game of all time is riddled with illuminati!

Last edited by huyi; 06-09-2010 at 02:34 PM.
huyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 08:27 PM   #23
kekness

Also there's a couple in world of warcraft as i noticed when i lvled my charachter back in eleywn forest the elite gnoll mob called "Hogger" it has 666 health and on youtube i saw something with that satanic star.

skip the vid until 1:00 there you see the 666 health and the spikes around the gnoll's neck.

also if any of you guys played wow and went into dalaran sewers check the eyes around there also the kirin tor logo has a egyptian looking eye

here's another video

And yes there are alot of items starting with masonic and stuff like that
kekness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 08:49 PM   #24
ein_lite

I made computer games professionally for over 15years .. as a designer, i included the greys in one of my games, and used the conspiracy theorists as free research material quite often:-)

Designers do draw from anything they can to get the design done in the short time that they can. Also secret societies and symbology are GREAT resources for inspiration.. artists usually have less time to do their work, there is little conspiracy .. i did manage to get an upside down cross in a game once, only because SEGA said i wasn't allowed :-)

I can assure you there's no organised conspiracy in there ....games industry work there ass off to get the game out in the timeframe they have .. sometimes designers have the time to research things properly or have a genuine interest in occult or conspiracy etc Broken Sword for example is a forerunner/ripped off by the divinci code .. i would say cecil defiantly had an interest in that subject matter!

And if i get my way i will make an illuminati game!
ein_lite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 02:01 AM   #25
erniesduck123

Quote:
Originally Posted by ein_lite View Post
I made computer games professionally for over 15years .. as a designer, i included the greys in one of my games, and used the conspiracy theorists as free research material quite often:-)

Designers do draw from anything they can to get the design done in the short time that they can. Also secret societies and symbology are GREAT resources for inspiration.. artists usually have less time to do their work, there is little conspiracy .. i did manage to get an upside down cross in a game once, only because SEGA said i wasn't allowed :-)

I can assure you there's no organised conspiracy in there ....games industry work there ass off to get the game out in the timeframe they have .. sometimes designers have the time to research things properly or have a genuine interest in occult or conspiracy etc Broken Sword for example is a forerunner/ripped off by the divinci code .. i would say cecil defiantly had an interest in that subject matter!

My thoughts exactly! A few individuals are posting pictures and video clips as though the symbolism wasn't intentional. Secret societies and the occult make great story lines for video games. It's fascinating, it's dark. Video games steal the symbolism of triangles, pyramids, and what have you, from the secret societies that stole those symbols themselves. There are only so many shapes, at least ones that are drawn easily.
erniesduck123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 06:12 AM   #26
joe2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by erniesduck123 View Post
My thoughts exactly! A few individuals are posting pictures and video clips as though the symbolism wasn't intentional. Secret societies and the occult make great story lines for video games. It's fascinating, it's dark. Video games steal the symbolism of triangles, pyramids, and what have you, from the secret societies that stole those symbols themselves. There are only so many shapes, at least ones that are drawn easily.

Old 07-09-2010, 07:56 AM   #27
erniesduck123

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2005 View Post
Again, with the troll...
erniesduck123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 04:23 PM   #28
huyi

i have some new fresh images to view! this time from bioshock 2! notice the word babylon in the picture?

when you first start the game the main character is gassed by a enemy in the game, with some green gas and then he sees a woman who tells him to take his helmet off and put a gun to his head and shoot himself! complete mind control right there! right behind her is the babylon imagery in the background!

another one:

person is "illuminated" in picture, people are worshiping the person and a butterfly is covering the persons face which means.

Quote:
“When a person is undergoing trauma induced by electroshock, a feeling of light-headedness is evidenced; as if one is floating or fluttering like a butterfly. There is also a symbolic representation pertaining to the transformation or metamorphosis of this beautiful insect: from a caterpillar to a cocoon (dormancy, inactivity), to a butterfly (new creation) which will return to its point of origin. Such is the migratory pattern that makes this species unique.”
basically meaning mind control.

more pictures:

note how the word "pyramid" has been changed to "plasmid" also there is a DNA symbol showing genetic modification which is what the "elite" do.

sun worship

more images of sun worship

there is a character called "the preacher" and you know what he preaches about? (see other image of illuminated person with butterfly on face) take note of the butterfly image on his jacket...

as you can see in this image with the red rays on his head is being "mind controlled" just like mk ultra is used for mind controlling a indivdual....

Last edited by huyi; 08-09-2010 at 03:51 AM.
Old 09-09-2010, 06:57 PM   #29
schultz

Has anyone ever played a game called BAYONETTA (Xbox 360, PS3)? That game is filled with symbolism. Many references to a "left eye", pyramids, etc. They even use ENOCHIAN.
schultz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 12:10 PM   #30
huyi

yep i have played that game a few times, only noticed the evil stuff like the devils, will have to look at that game one day for more symbols then.
Old 13-09-2010, 05:39 PM   #31
joe2005

Old 14-09-2010, 04:43 AM   #32
noewhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ein_lite View Post

Hey, do you know much of Flash 8 or AS2? I'm currently making a simple RPG game... I'll PM you

Truth game in progress:
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69966

I'm no pro.

Last edited by noewhan; 14-09-2010 at 04:44 AM.
noewhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2010, 03:20 PM   #33
huyi

more about bioshock's MK ULTRA mind control.

http://popularsymbolism.wordpress.co...ioshock-i-man/

Last edited by huyi; 14-09-2010 at 03:22 PM.
Old 15-09-2010, 09:35 PM   #34
huyi

brand new game by ninja theory, as soon as i played through the demo straight away it was bombarded with illuminati symbols!

story
Quote:
Enslaved is a story set one hundred and fifty years into the future where a global war has decimated the Earth (nuclear war?). In this future, nearly the entire human race has been eradicated (depopulation), but robots still plague the land. Although they are from a bygone era, they are still following their orders to eradicate the humans. The storyline is loosely based on the ancient Chinese novel Journey to the West.
The opening sequence shows our main character on a giant space-faring slave ship heading for ‘Pyramid’. and you are under control. the prisoners held captive are locked in egg shaped cells and are unable to escape or move away from the egg shaped cell.
Old 16-09-2010, 09:33 AM   #35
madgoone
Inactive

Return to castle wolfenstein reeks of symbolism,it even has the thule society involved in the game.
madgoone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2010, 12:40 AM   #36
airkraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonball View Post
oh dam i play COD all the time and i did notice a few symblism but there is a lot more i didnt see. like the hand sign..the 666, the 6 stars, skull and bones..
Did you notice the release dates of the CoD games. Last year was Cod Modern warfare 2 release date 11/9....November 2009 . A new CoD Black Ops game this year, release date 9/11....9th of November. Is it done on purpose do you think ????

Last edited by airkraft; 18-09-2010 at 12:42 AM.
airkraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2010, 01:01 AM   #37
camreeno
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by madgoone View Post
Return to castle wolfenstein reeks of symbolism,it even has the thule society involved in the game.
Dude you have to play the most recent Wolfenstein game that was released on the Xbox 360 and PS3. That game is the bomb.
camreeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2010, 06:52 AM   #38
madgoone
Inactive

my mistake ,it's the new one i was talking about but used the earlier game name.
madgoone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2010, 07:40 AM   #39
heuer
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by noewhan View Post
Blizzard got bought by EA games. (EA can go to hell, they suck hardcore)

The only original company left is Blizzard North. Or vice versa?
Blizzard got bought out by Activision, not EA.

And there is no other 'Blizzard'. There used to be 2 different companies, but one was abolished and many left to form other small companies and all make games that essentially failed (Hellgate London etc). Guild Wars kinda did well though.
heuer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2010, 01:50 PM   #40
subl1minal

Anyone seen the trailer for the new Dues Ex? I think this is going to be the most obvious of them all.

Notice the triangle in 'Hum^n Revolution', the references to ''In God We Trust'' on the money and also the quote ''These people, they're like ghosts, always hiding in the shadows, hiding behind lies''

2:03 shows the all seeing eye from the dollar bill as he mentions

''Corporations have more power than the Government, every one's fighting for power, for control''

Must say the game looks amazing. It's no coincidence that all these games are spilling out the truth, piece by piece, covertly or overtly as the time draws nearer to World War 3, Ascension, 2012, energetic change, etc. etc.

And this advert for it, with a robot talking about being human and immortality. Notice the Pyramid and the half broken pyramid next to the globe on the desk around 9 seconds into it.

Last edited by subl1minal; 23-09-2010 at 01:57 PM.
subl1minal is offline   Reply With Quote