Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 17-05-2008, 08:26 PM   #1
ovey

Default Symbolism in Computer Games

Since buying my xbox 360 i have noticed a few games with blatent symbolism in.

For example

Crackdown and Burnout 3

Here is where i noticed it most. Look at the loading screen

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NSEe0rW4OkA

Here is the Burnout Paradise video

ovey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2008, 09:59 PM   #2
marpat
Inactive

Symbols are a part of everyday life. The reality is that even new badges and symbols are going to have some resemblance to mystical/ occult symbol but that does not mean there is any connection, just that they are a bit short on ideas. Why constantly come up with new stuff when adaptations of old stuff will do, and it's easier.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2008, 10:47 AM   #3
schaff
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovey View Post
Since buying my xbox 360 i have noticed a few games with blatent symbolism in.

For example

Crackdown and Burnout 3

Here is where i noticed it most. Look at the loading screen

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NSEe0rW4OkA

Here is the Burnout Paradise video

Your completely right ovey and welcome to the forum. Have you ever played guitar hero? Its full of evil pictures, serpants, skulls, numbers etc. Basically everything that is not for good is in there. These symbols are deliberately being used for their original meaning, which is satanic. The emphasis is on childrens stuff alot to ,games cartoons, clothing. This is so as they grow up they will except these symbols as normal and not the evil for which they really stand. These things are methodically planned by bad people to create a negative vibration.
schaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2008, 11:23 AM   #4
king crass

Notice how they have the A anarchy symbol there too mixed in with that square and compass.
king crass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2008, 11:32 AM   #5
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by king crass View Post
Notice how they have the A anarchy symbol there too mixed in with that square and compass.
A anarchy symbol? what the hell is that? perhaps it means ascension. It just happens that anarchy has A as it's first letter. That is spelling not symbolism. Symbolism uses picture to explain ideas. It would be like saying the symbolic letter D for death.
Old 18-05-2008, 11:51 AM   #6
hirschfelder

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
A anarchy symbol? what the hell is that?

How can you never have seen that?
Old 18-05-2008, 12:26 PM   #7
schaff
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hirschfelder View Post

How can you never have seen that?
This is what it really means. Scroll down and your find the symbol on the left with its true meaning (4th one down).

http://www.radioliberty.com/Symbolsandtheirmeaning.html
Old 19-05-2008, 07:54 PM   #8
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by schaff View Post
This is what it really means. Scroll down and your find the symbol on the left with its true meaning (4th one down).

http://www.radioliberty.com/Symbolsandtheirmeaning.html
But that could be seen in other ways. It could be Alpha and Omega, using the Roman script rather than Greek. It is not far off a pentacle in a circle, which is not a symbol for anarchy.

As a symbol of anarchy it must be a fairly recent invention, not like a lot of truly ancient symbolism. It's real power depend on what it suggests to the mind of an individual and not all symbols have a universal meaning.
Old 20-05-2008, 07:01 AM   #9
schaff
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
But that could be seen in other ways. It could be Alpha and Omega, using the Roman script rather than Greek. It is not far off a pentacle in a circle, which is not a symbol for anarchy.

As a symbol of anarchy it must be a fairly recent invention, not like a lot of truly ancient symbolism. It's real power depend on what it suggests to the mind of an individual and not all symbols have a universal meaning.
The symbol like many others has been "renamed" the anarchy symbol as a trick and a way of getting people, especially the youth as they tend to be more rebellious to use something that means(i quote) "A former occultist explained that it represents the ASMODEAS: a demonic force driving teenagers toward sexual perversion and suicide."
That is the way these people work.
Old 01-09-2010, 05:09 PM   #10
noewhan

Does anyone remember - ?

Just re-got it today... I'm not sure if I actually ever passed it. :/

I'm no pro.
noewhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 06:37 PM   #11
chappyhova

What is that anarchy all about, I noticed it for the first time on Beyonce's shirt at Coachella and said to someone on here about it but got shot down.

Anyway back to games, I noticed these logos on Call of Duty.

There is a skull and bones logo on that last one and the "rock on" sign too.

Someone else pointed this one out to me too apparently there is a 666 going through the middle of it, I can make it out but ain't sure exactly what it is. Could well be that though.

I noticed something on FIFA too but I can't find a picture of it online probably because nobody else noticed it because of where it is just a big eye. I might take a photo of it when im on there next and put it up.

Last edited by chappyhova; 01-09-2010 at 06:43 PM.
chappyhova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 06:51 PM   #12
huyi

new topic here, please join!

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=132615

Last edited by huyi; 01-09-2010 at 06:51 PM.
huyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 07:37 PM   #13
ninny
Banned

did someone notice that blizzard is up to a complete whole new mmorpg?
does anyone know more?
i guess it will take years due to the experience with blizzard but anyway im curious.
ninny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 07:46 PM   #14
ebenia

I don't know if anyone here remember Gabriel Knight 3 (Blood of the sacred, blood of the damned) PC game. It is quite old game and I played it when I was younger and the story line is completely fascinating.

In the story line one man (Gabriel) will end up in a small French village, where he will try to find out who has taken Kings son. When the game goes on, they will found out dead people who have been drained out of blood and the whole game is about vampires that kidnapped the kid. There are many masonic things in the game like chess boards, the book Holy blood holy grail, white horses killed, people dissapearing, hidden places underground with symbols, church and priests, relics and powerful necklaces, masonic handshakes, secret societies etc. It is full of messages! I only resently understood that actually all of this is true and it was all along there infront of my eyes when I was younger! The game is anyway awsome and I recommed it to everyone - for just masonic investigation or a good gaming experience.

Last edited by ebenia; 01-09-2010 at 07:48 PM.
ebenia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 07:55 PM   #15
ebenia

Another game that came into my mind is The Longest Journey. It is also amazing game and I loved to play it when I was younger. It is about a girl who finds out that her job is to balance out to different dimensions - technology world where she lives in and older, more like jungle and nature world dimension. She finds out that she can travel between these two worlds and that she has a mission to fulfill a prophecy and help the world before it is too late.

She travels to different world through portals, which "suck" her in and they look very much like stargates!!

ebenia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 08:29 PM   #16
noewhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninny View Post
did someone notice that blizzard is up to a complete whole new mmorpg?
does anyone know more?
i guess it will take years due to the experience with blizzard but anyway im curious.

Blizzard got bought by EA games. (EA can go to hell, they suck hardcore)

The only original company left is Blizzard North. Or vice versa?

I'm no pro.

Last edited by noewhan; 01-09-2010 at 08:29 PM.
Old 02-09-2010, 09:27 AM   #17
noewhan

(I didn't know there was a comic lol) Not set in the past, he's standing on a car.

I remember this game pretty well. As I recall the 'dinosaurs' as we know it were 'level 1 - 3' enemies, while later in the game you fight humanoid reptiles which have advanced technology.

I'm no pro.

Last edited by noewhan; 02-09-2010 at 09:29 AM.
Old 02-09-2010, 04:24 PM   #18
dragonball
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by chappyhova View Post
What is that anarchy all about, I noticed it for the first time on Beyonce's shirt at Coachella and said to someone on here about it but got shot down.

Anyway back to games, I noticed these logos on Call of Duty.

There is a skull and bones logo on that last one and the "rock on" sign too.

Someone else pointed this one out to me too apparently there is a 666 going through the middle of it, I can make it out but ain't sure exactly what it is. Could well be that though.

I noticed something on FIFA too but I can't find a picture of it online probably because nobody else noticed it because of where it is just a big eye. I might take a photo of it when im on there next and put it up.
oh dam i play COD all the time and i did notice a few symblism but there is a lot more i didnt see. like the hand sign..the 666, the 6 stars, skull and bones..
dragonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 06:12 AM   #19
erniesduck123

Quote:
Originally Posted by schaff View Post
Your completely right ovey and welcome to the forum. Have you ever played guitar hero? Its full of evil pictures, serpants, skulls, numbers etc. Basically everything that is not for good is in there. These symbols are deliberately being used for their original meaning, which is satanic. The emphasis is on childrens stuff alot to ,games cartoons, clothing. This is so as they grow up they will except these symbols as normal and not the evil for which they really stand. These things are methodically planned by bad people to create a negative vibration.
Well of course Guitar Hero is going to be full of "evil" pictures like serpents, skulls, and the number 666. That's rock 'n' roll, that's metal! What are they supposed to do, have pictures of bunnies and rainbows? It's entertaining, it sets the mood of the game. I don't want marshmallows and unicorns, I want flaming skulls and to go toe to toe with the Devil while playing "The Devil Went Down to Georgia". If young children are playing this, it's the parents' fault, not the game's. Before you go around saying things like "these things are methodically planned by bad people to create a negative vibration", do you have proof of this? Do you have proof the game designers had evil intentions when they sat down to create this game?
erniesduck123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 08:27 AM   #20
joe2005

!

http://putasparanoias.blogspot.com/

Last edited by joe2005; 06-09-2010 at 08:28 AM.
joe2005 is offline   Reply With Quote