Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 09-09-2013, 11:00 AM   #1
macchoi
Inactive

Default Chloe Grace Moretz (HIT-GIRL) - Illuminati Puppet

This acting prodigy seems to be showing signs of Illuminati puppeteering.
She's been in the business since she was about 5 years old.
Whether or not she's aware of it, she is being used by TPTB to expose us to their symbols and such.

You may recognize her as "HIT-GIRL" from the popular film, Kick-Ass.

Here's an alarming video that show signs of manchurian candidate-like mind control. I've seen similar behaviours among reporters and other celebrities:

Skip to: 1:31 and watch until 1:35
http://youtu.be/CHEupGEjnvQ?t=1m32s

What do you guys think about that? What do you suppose this means?

Here are images I found from various sources (google search haha)

BBC’s foundation “Children in Need” (yes, BBC is the company that protected pedophile Jimmy Savile) created “high fashion” versions of the foundation’s logo: A one-eye bear. These bears were promoted celebrities. Here’s child-star Chloe Moretz posing with a bear in leopard-print (which represents Beta programming in mind control). That is all so twisted.

Last edited by macchoi; 09-09-2013 at 11:10 AM.
macchoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 11:13 AM   #2
kalki vishnu
Banned

Every actor and actress in hollywood gets made to do symbolism. Just part of the contract.
kalki vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 11:20 AM   #3
macchoi
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalki vishnu View Post
Every actor and actress in hollywood gets made to do symbolism. Just part of the contract.
It's such a shame. She's such a talented actress. I've seen her performances from back when she was 6 yrs old.

The way she conducts herself in talkshow interviews suggests that she is much more mature and level-headed compared to her other youth actor counterparts like Miley Cyrus and Lindsay Lohan. I was hoping Chloe would be the one to break the cycle, but it seems she will be going down the same path.

It would be interesting to see how she behaves once she reaches the age of 18 or 21.
Old 09-09-2013, 11:40 AM   #4
macchoi
Inactive

here's a good article on this:
http://hollywood-agenda.tumblr.com/p...n-of-actresses
Old 11-09-2013, 03:49 PM   #5
macchoi
Inactive

"Well, I used to have a sister, but I never got to meet her because she died after two days..."

Could Chloe's sister have been used in an Illuminati ritual sacrifice?

These childhood stars, including Chloe always have some connection to the Illuminati, and are chosen even before birth, to become one of their MK-Ultra mind-controlled slaves.

Last edited by macchoi; 11-09-2013 at 03:50 PM.
Old 11-09-2013, 03:52 PM   #6
macchoi
Inactive

Bodyguard? or MK-Ultra handler?
Notice in one of the photos, she's sitting on the guy's lap, like a puppet.

Old 11-09-2013, 03:59 PM   #7
macchoi
Inactive

Is she demonstrating her maturity and professionalism as an actress?

Or is she revealing signs of Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) and Multiple Personality Disorder(MPD)? - a result of trauma-based mind control?

From the Stepford wives thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerald View Post
"Chloe Moretz: 'I Have a Bunch of Different Personalities'

The 15-year-old actress dished about her new movie, Dark Shadows, out this Friday, May 11th.

Yes I really am 15,” Chloe explained. “No [I don’t feel older than I am]. I have a bunch of different personalities. When I’m with my friends I’m pretty much a complete idiot. I’m not poised or anything. And when I’m on here I’m like, ‘Yeah…’ All cool on the outside.”

Chloe Grace Moretz on Jimmy Kimmel Live PART 1 - YouTube
Quote:
Originally Posted by emerald View Post
"‘I’m in a business you can’t be a little kid in’: 14-year-old actress Chloë Moretz on why she had to grow up fast

She's worked with some of the biggest names in Hollywood and she isn't even old enough to drive yet.

So it's no wonder 14-year-old Chloë Moretz is wise beyond her years.

The actress, who shot to fame as a foul-mouthed crime-fighter in controversial superhero film kick Ass, admits that to survive in the industry, she has to adopt two personalities.

The Hugo star told Asos Magazine: 'There’s “friend Chloë” and “actress Chloë”.

'When I’m talking about my work, I’m more conscious and listen to what I say. I guess I have to be.

'I’m in a business you can’t be a little kid in, or you don’t make it far.'

(...)

Despite the who's who repertoire, she appears to still have her feet on the ground, saying: ‘Oh my gosh, I can’t even begin to tell you how exciting it is to go on set each day.
'I have to pinch myself. How did this happen? How do you end up in a movie with these people?’ "

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...grow-fast.html
Old 11-09-2013, 04:11 PM   #8
macchoi
Inactive

Despite telling the public that she has had a very happy childhood and has a great family, Chloe in fact, comes from a broken home and her mother and father are either separated or divorced. Chloe never mentions him and acts as if he is dead in her interviews.

A child in a troubled family is often a prime candidate for MK-Ultra Mind-control.

In interviews, Chloe Moretz is always saying that her brother and mother are always accompanying her on set and interviews.

Supportive family?
Or could her family be her handlers?
Perhaps the brother and mother know about MK-Ultra, and have decided to stick with her as much as possible to avoid having her become MK'd.

Here's a pic of her and both her parents:

Is it just me? or does the father have really creepy-looking eyes?

Her dad is most likely bloodline... the fact that he's a plastic surgeon, and just by looking at his stepford satanic face i can tell, from research this stuff for so long, so she was born into it, not sure about the mom, most likely bloodline too. so it's not like her dad sold her into the cult, that does happen, they often go after children that have been abused by their father, and offer the father immunity from the law if he cooperates with their mind control program, and he can also continue to abuse her.

Last edited by macchoi; 12-09-2013 at 12:08 PM.
Old 11-09-2013, 04:25 PM   #9
macchoi
Inactive

She's still in her youth, so the mind-control is still strong.
She probably has false memories of a happy childhood.

It's just a matter of time. When she approaches her 30's, she will likely show signs of a breakdown--like those before her: Amanda Bynes, Brittany Spears, Lindsay Lohan, etc.

The effects of MK-Ultra begin to un-stabilize as the victim reaches a certain age. Memories of trauma-based torture start to surface, and the victim goes through a rebellious phase as she/he has become aware of what has been done to them.

They will show signs of mental breakdown as their alter egos try to take control. Soon, the victims will be forced to a "hospital" for "rehab". The public will be told that they are suffering from excessive social pressure as celebrities, and we will all suck it up like sheep. Meanwhile, behind the scenes, these poor victims will either be reprogrammed, or be killed and replaced by a clone, or something like that.

These childhood stars all follow the same pattern, and I believe that Chloe is no different.

Then again, there are child stars who didn't go through such a phase such as Jodie Foster, so I suppose time will tell.

Last edited by macchoi; 11-09-2013 at 04:34 PM.
Old 11-09-2013, 05:28 PM   #10
macchoi
Inactive

From: http://hollywood-agenda.tumblr.com/p...nd-purple-hair

Purple Alters are usually the front-like child alters, and purple alters have been taught to forget the abuse and to reframe it in their mind as training. They seem themselves as the abusers. Purple is the color of trigger dissociation. Usually deep in the trance in programming.

Old 12-09-2013, 12:25 AM   #11
smashstuff

Any discussion of Chloe Moretz's (initials C.M., M.C. Mind Control?) lifestyle should be kept on the down low. Sshh!

Last edited by smashstuff; 12-09-2013 at 12:30 AM.
smashstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 03:01 AM   #12
macchoi
Inactive

It's possible that Chloe herself has already been "Stepforded". Her facial appearance seems to be different in recent photos.

Some would say this is due to puberty = weight gain, and I'm inclined to believe this. What do you guys think?

Also, she continues to speak well of her family.

From recent interview: http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertai...-horrifically/

Chloe Moretz:

Quote:
“I have two gay brothers and two straight brothers,” she said. ”And my gay brothers were treated horrifically until they grew up and understood how to deal with it.”

...“My mom has always taught us that blood is thicker than water,” she said. ”We are the closest family ever and we are the most insane family ever. It may look weird to others, but to us, it’s life.”

Also,

From: http://www.timeout.com/london/film/c...ls-in-distress

Quote:
All these dark roles. Don’t you ever want to play the nice normal girl in a romcom?
Chloe Moretz: ‘No! I love watching those movies. Those are my favourite movies. And that’s me: Chloë, the happy-go-lucky girl. But I like roles that are the super-opposite of who I am. I live such a happy normal life. It’s kind of nice to be someone that I’m not.’
Not sure what to make of this. What do you guys think?

In another interview, she says playing such dark roles allows her to develop her skills as an actress.

Plus,

More information on stepford wives and cloning of celebrities. A lot of this lines up with child stars, including Chloe.

http://www.whale.to/c/fact_1.html
This is also posted in the Stepford Wives thread.

I'm surprised, and somewhat relieved that Chloe Moretz isn't on the list at the bottom of the page... perhaps it needs to be updated.
Old 12-09-2013, 02:09 PM   #13
macchoi
Inactive

Apparently, she is dating a dude named Cameron Fuller:

Boyfriend?... or Handler?
Old 12-09-2013, 02:10 PM   #14
macchoi
Inactive

Chloe with the devil hand sign. Article discusses her new role playing a prostitute: http://screencrush.com/the-equalizer-chloe-moretz/

In this interview, Chloe said that although she plays an underage prostitute, she doesn't do any prostituing in the movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72bnYeq8YII
Old 12-09-2013, 09:52 PM   #15
macchoi
Inactive

See Chloe Moretz on the upper-right corner of this pic:

notice the animal print scarf around her neck.

by: http://hollywoodsubliminals.wordpres...resses/page-4/

Quote:
The Dark Occultists who run the entertainment industry utilize fashion as a means of occult communication to others ‘in the know’, indicating through symbolism, the individuals they have under their control as literal ‘sex slaves’. Animal Print clothing is employed for this method of communication as it symbolizes the uninhibited or “wild” instincts brought out in the slave via Project Monarch’s Beta or “Sex Kitten” Programming; and when triggered will perform any action (or sex act) required by the handler.

This form of mind-control essentially destroys the ‘sacred feminine‘ within the female victim, turning them into nothing more than a piece of meat to be used and abused by the handler, at any given time. Women however, are not the only gender who suffer from this form of programming, as many men who have undergone Monarch Programming signify Beta Programming via the animal print clothing they wear. You will find some well known men and young adults wearing animal print clothing. Sometimes fashion trends have deeper and darker symbolic significance.

If you are a parent of young children or teenagers who are considering a career in the entertainment industry, become educated via occult symbolism and keep your children as far away from Hollywood or the entertainment industry as possible. Monarch Programming is destroying the human race one person at a time, the children need to be protected and the best method of doing so is through education and knowledge of these horrendous activities and ultimately non-support to the industries who are perpetrating these crimes against Humanity.

The shattering of a woman’s mind is NOT glamorous or sexy…
Old 12-09-2013, 11:58 PM   #16
macchoi
Inactive

sexualization of a minor:

Notice the poster above Chloe that says: Love, Live, Lust.

And, notice Keanu Reeve's hands' Illuminati gesture.
Old 13-09-2013, 12:36 PM   #17
macchoi
Inactive

Notice the monarch butterfly on her head.

Also, her right eye is off compared to her left eye.

Quote:
A common ‘real world’ physical side effect from the electroshock torture victims undergo is one of their eyelids will exhibit visible signs of slight droopiness. Most Hollywood stars who have undergone this trauma have varying degrees of eyelid droopiness, in both men and women. Some victims do not display this eyelid issue at all, but the older the victim the more pronounced the result, presumably due to the lack of elasticity in their skin. It is common practice for Monarch Slaves to have their programming reinstalled and updated as they get older or when their programming breaks down (See Britney Spears’ notorious 2007 meltdown). Multiple sessions of electroshock torture over the years to create new alters is the likely cause for this eyelid issue.
From: http://hollywoodsubliminals.wordpres...oject-monarch/
Old 13-09-2013, 07:48 PM   #18
macchoi
Inactive

Illuminati symbolsim:

Devil's horns
One eye covered
Tongue sticking out

Quote:
Illuminati Monarch sex slaves and the meaning of the "tongue-sticking-out".

Whilst most discussions about Miley Cyrus performance at the MTV VMA 2013, are concentrated in the "twerking" issue, some people seem to have noticed an occultist pattern in the insistent "tongue-sticking-out" feature, and they are not wrong.

Lately a lot of Illuminati Monarch sex slaves of the "entertainment" industry, mainly female pop stars and high-profile fashion models, are often seen sticking their tongues out in front of the cameras, and far from being just a random retard behavior, it actually hides a secret meaning of esoteric nature.
Old 14-09-2013, 03:42 PM   #19
macchoi
Inactive

"Mirrors, particularly fractured ones, are a major symbol in MK Ultra Mind Control. Reflections are "other versions" or alternate personalities that can be manipulated by a handler. Shattered mirrors represent the loss of boundaries between an individual and their alters."

Last edited by macchoi; 14-09-2013 at 03:42 PM.
Old 17-09-2013, 02:43 PM   #20
macchoi
Inactive

Default KICK-ASS 2 (2013) Illuminati Symbolism

source: http://hollywoodsubliminals.wordpres...ms/kick-ass-2/

Kick-Ass 2 is a 2013 film based on the comic book of the same name and Hit-Girl, both by Mark Millar and John Romita, Jr., and is a sequel to the 2010 film Kick-Ass. The film was written and directed by Jeff Wadlow and co-produced by Matthew Vaughn, who directed the first film. The film stars Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Chloë Grace Moretz and Christopher Mintz-Plasse reprising their roles from the first film.

Monarch Programming:

Monarch Programming is a method of mind control used by numerous organizations for covert purposes. It is a continuation of project MK-ULTRA, a mind-control program developed by the CIA, and tested on the military and civilians. The methods are astonishingly sadistic (its entire purpose is to traumatize the victim) and the expected results are horrifying: The creation of a mind-controlled slave who can be triggered at anytime to perform any action required by the handler. While mass media ignores this issue, over 2 million Americans have gone through the horrors of this program.

NOTE: This article contains disturbing elements
and might trigger Monarch survivors.

Monarch programming is a mind-control technique comprising elements of Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA) and Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD). It utilizes a combination of psychology, neuroscience and occult rituals to create within the slaves an alter persona that can be triggered and programmed by the handlers. Monarch slaves are used by several organizations connected with the world elite in fields such as the military, sex slavery and the entertainment industry.

Last edited by macchoi; 17-09-2013 at 03:09 PM.