Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 18-10-2012, 04:03 PM   #161
thelastpioneer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by macchoi View Post

are you f*cking kidding me?

If I ever see somebody wear something like this on the street, I'm going to punch them in the face.
lol! I'd love to see you try that, and then get the living shit kicked out of you.
thelastpioneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2012, 08:12 PM   #162
catdreams

Hi All.

I'm new here so be easy on me.

I have some interesting theory on this Gangnam video and whose behind the direction/funding sources.

The crossed hand pose that Psy uses in his dances resembles that of the Muslim Brotherhood crossed swords.It indirectly promotes jihad-ism and rebellion.

The scenes throughout the whole video you'll also come across:

1) Terrorism with scene of a collapsing skyscraper.

2) Women buttocks and pedophilia

3) Advancing horse and whipping(slavery)

Lastly I will also bring you to light that his Youtube video is also under VEVO previously but taken down without valid reasons.It was also posted on VEVO's site itself but was taken down.

A quick check on the shareholders of VEVO on Wiki will reveal some interesting facts.

All these hints is enough to tell everyone whose been funding Psy secretly in this newest hit song. It's coming from the dirty oil money.

Cheers and have a nice day all.

Last edited by catdreams; 18-10-2012 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Additional info
catdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2012, 11:20 AM   #163
kiwi_

Psy arriving in Australia

Thought this might interest you guys, since some of you make a connection with Disney and evil celebs.
kiwi_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2012, 12:00 PM   #164
altermalice

i think some of you are a little "too" sensitive i don't think EVERYTHING in the media is out to get us in some way or dumb us down or what have you

Last edited by altermalice; 19-10-2012 at 12:00 PM.
altermalice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2012, 12:03 PM   #165
altermalice

Quote:
Originally Posted by catdreams View Post
Hi All.

I'm new here so be easy on me.

I have some interesting theory on this Gangnam video and whose behind the direction/funding sources.

The crossed hand pose that Psy uses in his dances resembles that of the Muslim Brotherhood crossed swords.It indirectly promotes jihad-ism and rebellion.

The scenes throughout the whole video you'll also come across:

1) Terrorism with scene of a collapsing skyscraper.

2) Women buttocks and pedophilia

3) Advancing horse and whipping(slavery)

Lastly I will also bring you to light that his Youtube video is also under VEVO previously but taken down without valid reasons.It was also posted on VEVO's site itself but was taken down.

A quick check on the shareholders of VEVO on Wiki will reveal some interesting facts.

All these hints is enough to tell everyone whose been funding Psy secretly in this newest hit song. It's coming from the dirty oil money.

Cheers and have a nice day all.
oh and all of this is baloney
altermalice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2012, 03:44 PM   #166
grakkus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by altermalice View Post
lol

The Footwork of Authority is particularly convincing.

If this is one big psy-op by the nasty PTB, then this one's ok with me. It gave me a chuckle and now I'm waiting for the next one.
grakkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2012, 04:10 PM   #167
catdreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by altermalice View Post
Pedophillia and child slavery in the form of camel jockeys is rampant in the Middle East.

Women buttock association is also part of their informal culture.

Arab men indulge in these past time cultures under closed doors:

Entertained men will throw money notes on top of their buttocks and their mamas or a small kid will help pick them up.Touching is a strictly prohibited at least in front of the crowd.

Who was the script writer for Psy's MTV direction. Did he receive any cash injection from some unknown sources to film it under request that they are allowed to include these elements into the play script?

VEVO is behind all those many controversial MTVs such as those Beyonce and the rest.It's pretty confirmed they have a say in Psy's music video too.
catdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2012, 04:10 PM   #168
trux newman

I'm assuming this thread is a demonstration of Poe's Law and was created for satirical amusement? I have to assume that, otherwise we truly are fucked if this is the kind of nonsense that passes for rational research and interpretation of evidence.
Old 20-10-2012, 09:14 PM   #169
macchoi
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by trux newman View Post
I'm assuming this thread is a demonstration of Poe's Law and was created for satirical amusement? I have to assume that, otherwise we truly are fucked if this is the kind of nonsense that passes for rational research and interpretation of evidence.
I'll confess: when I first started this thread, I was just messing around, taking the piss, and deliberately took things too far. It was intended to be satirical.

However, I do genuinely hate this song, and I still think people are stupid for liking this crap, and I just needed a way to blow off some steam... and posting things like this is how I did it.

However, after further research, I do believe that there is some truth behind the conspiracy. We must question everything. EVERYTHING!

I wouldn't be surprised if PSY's next big hit involved direct references to government and how TPTB are our best friends. The lyrics would be something like "I love government! I love Hitler! Government is my friend! I love taxes! Aspartame is so good! Vaccines will save us all!" etc... I refer back to my 1984 comparison:

Right now, they start us off with something seemingly innocent, but just wait, they'll slowly transition to something more in-your-face, and by the time we realize what's going on, it will be too late. The seeds have been planted. Our brains are being washed... with bullsh*t diarrhea, and there is no amount of cleansing agent that will undo what has been bestowed upon us.

Last edited by macchoi; 20-10-2012 at 09:25 PM.
macchoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2012, 06:08 PM   #170
saty

Old 30-10-2012, 07:22 PM   #171
mememe

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatistruth View Post
What subliminal images are you talking about?

All I see is a funny music video with some catchy music.
The guy has talent, you may not like his music, but he has talent.

Occasionally something just goes viral, it's the nature of the internet.

If this is brainwashing then I want more of it, it made me laugh and put me in a good mood.

Ok here´s my take on it: I just heard it for the first time last saturday! The video was played on the state tv channel in Iceland right after the children s programming. I usually try to follow the childrens programming so that my kid isn´t exposed to something sick like "the disney hour" (it´s almost all badly drawn with yelling and violence) anyway this comes on and I was hooked instantly. I was dancing and having fun and loving it. I never listen to the radio or watch music videos on tv (not much tv for that matter) so I thought it was quite new. I decided to read up on it and found out that it´s the most popular music video in history and from S-Korea no less. I downloaded the music video and have played it like 5 or 6 times since. I love it but my kid (2 y o) got bored after the second time. Btw my dancing is nothing like "gangnam style" I just flail my arms and jump around oh wait a minute...

This is soooo NOT my kind of music but I´ve had my fun, I guess I´m bored with it now too, but I was wondering today if there could be something wrong with it and if it would be crazy of me to ask about it on here. I thought there might be some interesting symbolism in it.

I hardly ever go into the sub catergories on this forum except the daily news one so I had no idea that this had it´s own thread that was more than a month old.

But my 2 cents is that it´s just fun. I love the colors and the sillyness. I hope it´s not sinister.

Now I´m off to finish reading the rest of the thread....
mememe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2012, 07:27 PM   #172
mememe

Quote:
Frog --> Reptile --> Reptillians --> TPTB!

Just another video to brainwash people into favoring the Reptillians.
So, when the reptillians DO disclose their presence, everybody will be like "oooh it's cool, they're reptillian, like that crazy frog video on youtube! it's all good! enslave us all please!"

I´ve never seen this frog video but my daughter´s animal in kindergarten is a frog. Every kid has their animal that marks their spot, their chair etc. Does that mean she´ll be a reptilian fan/enabler when she grows up? At least she´s not a cat or a lion, that would be worse!

(I´m kidding btw)
Old 30-10-2012, 07:41 PM   #173
whatsinaname

Quote:
Gangnam Style will be the death of us all!!!!

Well done for taking this thread so far.

You're a comedy genius!
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2012, 07:46 PM   #174
mememe

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorlee View Post
English Translation:

Oppa is Gangnam style
Gangnam style

A girl who is warm and humanle during the day
A classy girl who know how to enjoy the freedom of a cup of coffee
A girl whose heart gets hotter when night comes
A girl with that kind of twist

I’m a guy
A guy who is as warm as you during the day
A guy who one-shots his coffee before it even cools down
A guy whose heart bursts when night comes
That kind of guy

Beautiful, loveable
Yes you, hey, yes you, hey
Beautiful, loveable
Now let’s go until the end

Oppa is Gangnam style, Gangnam style
Oppa is Gangnam style

Eh- Sexy Lady, Oppa is Gangnam style
Eh- Sexy Lady oh oh oh oh

A girl who looks quiet but plays when she plays
A girl who puts her hair down when the right time comes
A girl who covers herself but is more sexy than a girl who bares it all
A sensable girl like that

I’m a guy
A guy who seems calm but plays when he plays
A guy who goes completely crazy when the right time comes
A guy who has bulging ideas rather than muscles
That kind of guy

Beautiful, loveable
Beautiful, loveable
Now let’s go until the end

Oppa is Gangnam style

On top of the running man is the flying man, baby baby
I’m a man who knows a thing or two
On top of the running man is the flying man, baby baby
I’m a man who knows a thing or two

You know what I’m saying
Oppa is Gangnam style

Yikes!!! It´s about me MEEEEEEE!!!!! How did he know?

Too bad I´m more into the guy in the yellow suit, isn´t that just typical?

p.s Now I know why I liked the song, I´ve been trying to push an agenda about girls covering up by talking about it to my friends. I believe that in at least 5 years (if we last that long) the fashion will not be about nakedness but being more covered and only showing yourself to a special someone. I really think there is no other way, we´re at the end of this "everyone be naked"fad. It´s either covering up or ripping your skin off.
Old 30-10-2012, 07:51 PM   #175
mememe

Quote:
I'll confess: when I first started this thread, I was just messing around, taking the piss, and deliberately took things too far. It was intended to be satirical.

Thank GOD! lol that´s so funny - I love it even more than the song I´m just on page 3 of the thread and I´ve already written at least 4 reply´s. That´s gangnam style and I´m off. Bye bye
Old 30-10-2012, 11:26 PM   #176
vic mackey

Without even needing to get into the subliminals, the song is clearly aimed at zombies who have never matured into real human beings due to assimilation into a manufactured society.

The songs popularity is proof that mature human beings are now a minority in these times, and that retarded, synthetic, candy pop based faggotry has replaced any decent art form.

As the zombies fall deeper into their trance, they become more distant in consciousness and biology to the awoken minority.
We face some interesting times ahead.
vic mackey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 05:57 PM   #177
thelastpioneer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vic mackey View Post
Without even needing to get into the subliminals, the song is clearly aimed at zombies who have never matured into real human beings due to assimilation into a manufactured society.

The songs popularity is proof that mature human beings are now a minority in these times, and that retarded, synthetic, candy pop based faggotry has replaced any decent art form.

As the zombies fall deeper into their trance, they become more distant in consciousness and biology to the awoken minority.
We face some interesting times ahead.
Yeah, you seem like quite the "woken" up individual. Using words like retarded, and faggotry. lol The world will surely be a better place with you in it.
thelastpioneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 06:22 PM   #178
saty

Maybe you can analyse these vids lol

Last edited by saty; 02-11-2012 at 06:28 PM.
saty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2012, 11:47 PM   #179
truthboy

Blimey. There's a lot of shillyness going on as usual I see.

Why has nobody mentioned the speed with which Psy was summoned to meet the director general of the World Government, sorry 'UN' ???

Surely that is the biggest sign that their must be something fishy about all this?

Are DI members all incapable of reading wikipedia first to get the official 'truth'. Just believe the reverse of whatever the wiki says

Anyways, the wiki page for Psy points out:

Quote:
On October 23, 2012, PSY met UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon at the United Nations Headquarters where Ban expressed his desire to work with the singer because of his "unlimited global reach".[2] A few weeks later, Gangnam Style became the most accessed YouTube video of all time having generated almost a billion views, and PSY was subsequently recognized by the media as the "King of YouTube".
Then more recently, the 'bomb' is dropped, after Americans have all learnt the dance and started kissing Psy butt, FOX news spins up the Psy anti American story. And he still gets to meet Obama.

I'm not really sure what the point of it all is, but to say it wasn't planned is beyond naive. I'd love to see a repeat of the Psy zero to hero feat by anyone else on this planet. I know a really talented artist that went on tour with Beyonce for a WHOLE YEAR, and is still unheard of to this day, because the MSM will never get behind 'real' music.

As for the video, my journey to this thread actually started 1 hour ago. I couldn't understand why I wanted to watch the Gangham Style video for like the sixth time in two weeks. Yeah so I find it funny, and I'm easily pleased when it comes to comedy. But COME ON!!! WTF?? Why on earth would anyone repeatedly subject themselves to audio tripe? Funny or not?

I don't know, all I can tell you is, I was hooked. Whatever opinions have been shared here, can we all at least be happy with ourselves that we are QUESTIONING this video. As has been pointed out earlier in the thread, the vast majority of sheeps are a million miles away from questioning anything.

Someone mentioned the possibility of the operation being the start of introducing some kind of Korean influenced emasculation, this guy might have a point that ties in with that:

Quote:
To sum it up, Gangnam Style is not just about a comedic figure trying to entertain crowds. It is actually a veiled assertion of one's own culture. It is a song that attempts to reprogram its audience, in a way that makes them more receptive towards Korean culture. It is something that tries to break the status quo of today, where Koreans are unheard of in the entertainment field, among other fields.

PSY's nationalistic streak did not end at 2004. It persists today, in more subtle form. The potential for self-gain from this new brand of music is there, and so is the potential for exploitation.

Everyone has commented on how a song (bad) like this has achieved such success. Alot have hinted at the use of subliminals, but never really found it. To be sure, the song has never had any effect on me. But I can't be sure if the same can be said of the average listener/viewer.
https://www.facebook.com/benjamin.ch...51214259739475

Anything that is so instantly addictive can't be good. It's like audio crystal meth ffs. :/
Old 16-12-2012, 02:10 AM   #180
makemap

MK Ultra at it again. This is what happens when the Korean war isn't finish. SK becomes the testing ground. Beware Americans your next on the list if invasion of China happens. At least the Japanese are able to wake up. Oh wait they are too worried about anime. NVM. Psy means Psy Ops.

Last edited by makemap; 16-12-2012 at 02:10 AM.
makemap is offline   Reply With Quote