Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 25-09-2012, 10:07 PM   #1
macchoi
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,482
Likes: 7 (6 Posts)
Default PSY - Gangnam Style (BRAINWASHING Consipracy)


I'm surprised nobody has posted anything about this yet... or maybe my searching skills suck.

Anyway, I believe that this song called Gangnam Style by Korean artist, PSY, is a clever brainwashing dance/song sent out by communist Korea, or at the least a collaboration between Korea and the Illuminati, in a plot to turn everybody into retards.

This guy named PSY came out of nowhere, bringing along a new #1 Worldwide Song.

Everywhere I go, this song is being played, and everybody is learning this dance. There seems to be some kind of subliminal communist message going on here, and everybody is being sucked into it!

When I first saw this video, I thought it was the stupidest thing. After my first viewing, I discarded it immediately without a second thought. A few weeks later, everybody seems to be talking about it, imitating it... WTF?! This song from Korea is now playing on the radio in America.

If you want to take over the world, start with the media.

It would be interesting to see the numerology and symbolism behind the words PSY and Gangnam, what the symbolism is in the music video, what the dance moves implicate.... perhaps somebody here can look into it.

This song is just very annoying and it pisses me off to see everybody sucked into it. I don't understand. Am I the stupid one?

Hopefully, this is just one of those 1-hit wonders, and by next year, this stupid song will be forgotten like all the other mainstream shites.


Quote:
A chubby singer with slicked-back hair and a tacky suit is the latest musical sensation to burst upon the world from South Korea, via a YouTube music video that has been seen by over 20 million people around the world in less than a month.

In a nation famed for K-Pop stars who are pretty but often bland, nobody was more surprised by the success of the video "Gangnam Style" than its creator, Psy, a musician from South Korea who had never expected to become popular overseas.

[Psy, South Korean Singer]:
"The video on YouTube never targeted viewers in foreign countries. It was just for local fans. My goal in this music video was to look uncool from the beginning to the end. I achieved it. The video does not look cool at all from the beginning to the end."

Decked out in a bow tie and suit jackets varying from pink to baby blue, the 34-year-old Psy busts comical dance moves in venues ranging from playgrounds to subways.

The video has been viewed more than 26 million times since mid-July, eclipsing mega star Justin Bieber's latest video, according to YouTube.

Parodies have popped up in South Korea and the United States, and the tune was used as part of Stockholm's Pride Parade earlier this month.

Even a few of South Korea's normally conservative presidential candidates are imitating Psy's moves in an attempt to appeal to voters.

The song is meant as a commentary on the rampant materialism and shallow culture of today's South Korea - particularly in relation to Gangnam, which Psy terms Seoul's Beverly Hills.

Psy hopes to perform his first concert overseas in Japan in September.

Last edited by macchoi; 25-09-2012 at 10:13 PM.
macchoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2012, 10:09 PM   #2
macchoi
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,482
Likes: 7 (6 Posts)
Default

Hopefully, this is just one of those 1-hit wonders, and by next year, this stupid song will be forgotten like all the other mainstream shites.

Quote:
A chubby singer with slicked-back hair and a tacky suit is the latest musical sensation to burst upon the world from South Korea, via a YouTube music video that has been seen by over 20 million people around the world in less than a month.

In a nation famed for K-Pop stars who are pretty but often bland, nobody was more surprised by the success of the video "Gangnam Style" than its creator, Psy, a musician from South Korea who had never expected to become popular overseas.

[Psy, South Korean Singer]:
"The video on YouTube never targeted viewers in foreign countries. It was just for local fans. My goal in this music video was to look uncool from the beginning to the end. I achieved it. The video does not look cool at all from the beginning to the end."

Decked out in a bow tie and suit jackets varying from pink to baby blue, the 34-year-old Psy busts comical dance moves in venues ranging from playgrounds to subways.

The video has been viewed more than 26 million times since mid-July, eclipsing mega star Justin Bieber's latest video, according to YouTube.

Parodies have popped up in South Korea and the United States, and the tune was used as part of Stockholm's Pride Parade earlier this month.

Even a few of South Korea's normally conservative presidential candidates are imitating Psy's moves in an attempt to appeal to voters.

The song is meant as a commentary on the rampant materialism and shallow culture of today's South Korea - particularly in relation to Gangnam, which Psy terms Seoul's Beverly Hills.

Psy hopes to perform his first concert overseas in Japan in September.
macchoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2012, 11:17 PM   #3
substance_x
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: In your rear view mirror
Posts: 774
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

I had the misfortune to see this video the other day.

I was forced to turn it off not long into it because it is so shit.
substance_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2012, 11:23 PM   #4
nocternald
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,711
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Pedophilia reference at 0:28 with the child in front of the mans lap.

This template was taken from Angels in the outfield or should i say Demons in the Outfield.

Possibly the most backwards film every released.
__________________
Clear all Programing. Empty your mind of words and Simply perceive.
nocternald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2012, 11:26 PM   #5
whatistruth
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Britain
Posts: 2,601
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Of all the stupid shit I've read on this forum, this is some of the dumbest.

It's just a fun music video that got popular because it's equal parts catchy and funny.
I'm glad a pop star who doesn't look like an underwear model has gotten some success.
whatistruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2012, 11:29 PM   #6
substance_x
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: In your rear view mirror
Posts: 774
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatistruth View Post
Of all the stupid shit I've read on this forum, this is some of the dumbest.

It's just a fun music video that got popular because it's equal parts catchy and funny.
I'm glad a pop star who doesn't look like an underwear model has gotten some success.
Quite how success is achieved from such a shit song is beyond me.

Has the bar really fallen so low?
substance_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2012, 11:35 PM   #7
macchoi
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,482
Likes: 7 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by substance_x View Post
Quite how success is achieved from such a shit song is beyond me.

Has the bar really fallen so low?
It's a deliberate plan to dumb-down the masses with dumb music, with dumb choreography, all wrapped up in a dumb music video.

I mean, I appreciate dumb comedy, but in this case, it was just dumb.

Last edited by macchoi; 25-09-2012 at 11:37 PM.
macchoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2012, 11:40 PM   #8
joya
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 703
Likes: 22 (14 Posts)
Default

From the little bit of research I just did, it seems this guy has been around for awhile... at least a decade... so he didn't just appear out of "nowhere".

*shrug*

It's catchy. I like it.
joya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2012, 11:46 PM   #9
macchoi
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,482
Likes: 7 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joya View Post
From the little bit of research I just did, it seems this guy has been around for awhile... at least a decade... so he didn't just appear out of "nowhere".

*shrug*

It's catchy. I like it.
in that case, he was created by TPTB years ago, to establish a trusted relationship with the common people. On the year 2012 (of all years!), he suddenly unleashes a song that reaches the entire world! - brainwashing everybody with subliminal images coordinated with brainwashing catchy phrases, with mind-altering beats and frequencies, the list goes on.

Those Koreans are damn sneaky.

Last edited by macchoi; 25-09-2012 at 11:47 PM.
macchoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2012, 11:54 PM   #10
whatistruth
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Britain
Posts: 2,601
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

What subliminal images are you talking about?


All I see is a funny music video with some catchy music.
The guy has talent, you may not like his music, but he has talent.

Occasionally something just goes viral, it's the nature of the internet.


If this is brainwashing then I want more of it, it made me laugh and put me in a good mood.
whatistruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2012, 11:59 PM   #11
porridge
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: emigrating to Scotland..
Posts: 10,947
Likes: 1,651 (822 Posts)
Default

Very sneaky psyop indeed.

porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2012, 12:00 AM   #12
springcleaningyet
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 559
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

/facepalm
springcleaningyet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2012, 12:06 AM   #13
macchoi
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,482
Likes: 7 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatistruth View Post
What subliminal images are you talking about?


All I see is a funny music video with some catchy music.
The guy has talent, you may not like his music, but he has talent.

Occasionally something just goes viral, it's the nature of the internet.


If this is brainwashing then I want more of it, it made me laugh and put me in a good mood.
I'm no expert in subliminal technology, but my intuition tells me that there's more to the video than just random funny stuff. Every scene, every frame, every prop, etc, was placed there very thoughtfully, with ulterior motives.

I guess my views on what constitutes "talent" differs from most of you.

I'm not familiar with any of his previous work, but perhaps he DID have talent, and like any mainstream artist, he sold out and became a tool, used to fool us all into becoming stupid fools! He himself may not even be aware of how he's being used, which is a sick and twisted, yet clever thing to have happen: A Fool brainwashing other fools into becoming bigger fools.
macchoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2012, 01:01 AM   #14
macchoi
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,482
Likes: 7 (6 Posts)
Default

Just a few things I picked up. They're not necessarily subliminal messages. Due to the nature of subliminals, it is hard to pin point exactly what is what. What I've noticed are some symbols and references to certain things. It's like they're shoving it right in our faces!


The pink umbrella. It almost takes the form of a pyramid (all seeing eye! illuminati!). Pink is the color of universal love. Notice how PSY is not directly under the umbrella, avoiding its shade. Also, Does the Color Pink Exist? Scientists Aren’t Sure...
Also, notice the shadow casted by the top layer of the umbrella is of the color RED, the color of BLOOD!... and with a bunch of children around him (child sacrifice!)


Here, we have a kid dancing, and more kids in the background, swinging around. This is an obvious reference to child-sacrificing rituals performed by the elite.


A plane. A reference to chemtrails. Or a future plane bombing? (911 all over again)


This scene contains homosexual overtones. It is a reference to the "secret" homosexuality of many of the elites. It is also a reference to the feminization of men agenda, through GMO, chemicals, etc. It is all used to destroy the family (mother, father), and to turn all men into pussies who will be too scared to fight against TPTB.


The horses in this scene represent the people of America. Like the hard-working horse in Animal Farm, we are forced into our cubicles, slaving away as the ptb get rich off of us, while dancing around us. We may know that the ptb are a-holes, but there's not much we can do about it. We are trapped while the ptb dance around us, taunting us, tormenting us.


Here, we have PSY prancing in front of a tall building. Notice the other building in the reflection, on the bottom left. There must be some kind of sick symbolism behind this. This image reminds of 911 for some reason.


Here, we have an explosion with 2 people caught in it. It is not seen what exactly exploded. Perhaps it was the building?


Here, we have PSY dancing in debris, perhaps from the exploded building (911?).

Perhaps TPTB are planning another attack on a major building? - and they plan on blaming it on the Koreans, who will soon become the new al qaeda!


Here, we have a group of people dancing along with PSY. They blindly follow the leader, just like the people in the book/movie, 1984.

There's a lot more where this came from.

Debate THIS!

Last edited by macchoi; 26-09-2012 at 01:29 AM.
macchoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2012, 01:21 AM   #15
mrdragonfly1234
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 358
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Obama ---> Youtube ---> Korea connection flows and Prelude of NWO.
mrdragonfly1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2012, 04:16 AM   #16
whatistruth
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Britain
Posts: 2,601
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by macchoi View Post
Just a few things I picked up. They're not necessarily subliminal messages. Due to the nature of subliminals, it is hard to pin point exactly what is what. What I've noticed are some symbols and references to certain things. It's like they're shoving it right in our faces!


The pink umbrella. It almost takes the form of a pyramid (all seeing eye! illuminati!). Pink is the color of universal love. Notice how PSY is not directly under the umbrella, avoiding its shade. Also, Does the Color Pink Exist? Scientists Aren’t Sure...
Also, notice the shadow casted by the top layer of the umbrella is of the color RED, the color of BLOOD!... and with a bunch of children around him (child sacrifice!)


Here, we have a kid dancing, and more kids in the background, swinging around. This is an obvious reference to child-sacrificing rituals performed by the elite.


A plane. A reference to chemtrails. Or a future plane bombing? (911 all over again)


This scene contains homosexual overtones. It is a reference to the "secret" homosexuality of many of the elites. It is also a reference to the feminization of men agenda, through GMO, chemicals, etc. It is all used to destroy the family (mother, father), and to turn all men into pussies who will be too scared to fight against TPTB.


The horses in this scene represent the people of America. Like the hard-working horse in Animal Farm, we are forced into our cubicles, slaving away as the ptb get rich off of us, while dancing around us. We may know that the ptb are a-holes, but there's not much we can do about it. We are trapped while the ptb dance around us, taunting us, tormenting us.


Here, we have PSY prancing in front of a tall building. Notice the other building in the reflection, on the bottom left. There must be some kind of sick symbolism behind this. This image reminds of 911 for some reason.


Here, we have an explosion with 2 people caught in it. It is not seen what exactly exploded. Perhaps it was the building?


Here, we have PSY dancing in debris, perhaps from the exploded building (911?).

Perhaps TPTB are planning another attack on a major building? - and they plan on blaming it on the Koreans, who will soon become the new al qaeda!


Here, we have a group of people dancing along with PSY. They blindly follow the leader, just like the people in the book/movie, 1984.

There's a lot more where this came from.

Debate THIS!
I lol'd.

Never have a seen such paranoia.
whatistruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2012, 06:31 AM   #17
atticus_finch
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 246
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by macchoi View Post
This guy named PSY came out of nowhere, bringing along a new #1 Worldwide Song.
..not from 'nowhere', from South Korea, and from his 6th album.
atticus_finch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2012, 06:41 AM   #18
kiwi_
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,450
Likes: 162 (99 Posts)
Default

The song is basically exactly the same as that LMFAO song about shuffling, just different words and stuff. Got its own dance move and everything.
kiwi_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2012, 07:52 AM   #19
mrdragonfly1234
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 358
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Since I have been reading Korean news paper last 40 years, I am following pretty much most of what's happening in S. Korea. I haven't been reading entertainment section, but my wife has been watching those.

There are much of the news coverage about psy recently but I will summarize a bit.

His (pseudo) name is from psycho. He often used to wear girls costumes and put up a parody show of K-girls group.

His debut was about 8 years ago, but his actual career in singing is only about 3 years, because of the mandatory Army service. and he served TWICE. ( In Korea all the men have to serve in the military for about 2 and half years including stand-by loss time ) Psy's first military service was questioned in media and turned out that he took more vacation days than ordinary people and because the Korean military policy applies a little bit harsher to the celebrities, the department of Korean military ordered him to serve another one.

He had been very depressed but his wife encouraged him to serve another one and become free from any media scrutiny, and he did the 2nd service without excessive vacation.

After the serving twice in the military he became more famous because he made fun of himself whenever he was in media. Fans in Korea supported him more. ( dodging military service used to be rampant among celebrities utilizing disease or getting a US citizenship etc. Several young celebrities extracted all the molars because military disqualifies those people without any molars. )

Psy changed his managing company from the previous one who failed by managing him getting out for the vacation ( appearing on TV) during the first military service to the famous managing company that produces K-pop girls group, he started his career with a full support.

When gang-nam style was first launched, (it was specifically made for the youtube launching by the new management company) most of the K-pop girls group followers noticed it and clicked in group, encouraging their friends to click more. and then parodies followed among those followers. ( mainly Asian Americans in the US)

After Mitt Romney showed gangnam style dance in Jay Leno show, many Koreans clicked the video to make the video one of the top videos in youtube, and finally American media noticed it, since many conventional media (TV) wants to be appealing to the younger population, by showing popular youtube videos and they don't have any other index to select the current youtube videos except the click numbers.

Psy studied music in American college and he speaks pretty good English, unlike other Koreans. He got invited in Ellen show and today show(competitor of good morning america) he became an overnight international celebrity.

He confessed in Korean news ( an extensive coverage ) that he was wondering if he was dreaming when he heard the invitation form Ellen show.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

There is nothing suspicious in psy's video regarding conspiracy except that the theme of the video was a cheesy dance for the lame guys who want to attract young girls. Most of the scenes were exact parodies of K-pop girls group except that it has been reinvented for an ugly guy, psy.

They are wondering why this video , which was targeted for mainly Koreans , are famous in the US and other countries. It is the power of the youtube they guessed. influencing all over the world.

Last edited by mrdragonfly1234; 26-09-2012 at 09:12 AM. Reason: grammar
mrdragonfly1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2012, 12:08 PM   #20
macchoi
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,482
Likes: 7 (6 Posts)
Default

I refuse to believe these mainstream explanations!

It's all a huge PSY-OP! (pun intended!)

I'm disappointing in all of you. As DI forum members, you should have the critical thinking skills to look past the BS. You get your info from the news and newspaper? -- it's all BS!

Something SO STUPID cannot be this popular for no reason. I can't believe how the world can get so sucked into this piece of trash of entertainment. I began to lose hope for humanity since Justin Beiber was invented, but after this... I just don't know what to say anymore.

Another thing I've noticed:


Notice the red blood under the first umbrella. Notice the kid in the RED pants.


Now look at PSY's pants in this scene. The exact same color as the pants worn by the kid in the previous scene!
This is a huge "in your face" message, about the sacrificing of children, drinking their blood, eating them, therefore absorbing their essence (red pants). PSY has consumed the child, taking his red pants!

The korean k-pop girls whom PSY is parodying are all in on it too! All these Korean artists are run under the same umbrella!

Wake-up you fools!

Last edited by macchoi; 26-09-2012 at 12:13 PM.
macchoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:17 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.