Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 04-04-2012, 08:30 PM   #21
equinox_girl

what, the twin girls are the twin towers?
equinox_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:39 PM   #22
believenothing
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by equinox_girl View Post
what, the twin girls are the twin towers?
Seriously, why even bother to participate here? I read all 26 of your other posts and they are all brief sarcastic nonsense remarks. Seriously, who does that? I understand being skeptical from a rational persepctive, but normal people do not make such remarks. Seriously, look at equinox_girl's post history (it's short) and ask yourself why anybody would become a member here just to write such comments. It makes no sense. Seriously, it's suspicious and that's not kooky paranoia. There is the skeptic and the "skeptic" and I'm inclined to believe you fall into the latter category. I wonder why?

Last edited by believenothing; 04-04-2012 at 08:42 PM.
believenothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:56 PM   #23
equinox_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by believenothing View Post
Seriously, why even bother to participate here? I read all 26 of your other posts and they are all brief sarcastic nonsense remarks. Seriously, who does that? I understand being skeptical from a rational persepctive, but normal people do not make such remarks. Seriously, look at equinox_girl's post history (it's short) and ask yourself why anybody would become a member here just to write such comments. It makes no sense. Seriously, it's suspicious and that's not kooky paranoia. There is the skeptic and the "skeptic" and I'm inclined to believe you fall into the latter category. I wonder why?
Whoa, now equinox_girl has deserved her first _ad feminam_ attack... This is history. Despite her short posts, huh? But tell me what's nonsensical in equating the girls in that frame to the monolith in the frame shown side by side by the OP?
Old 04-04-2012, 09:38 PM   #24
believenothing
Banned

Quote:
Whoa, now equinox_girl has deserved her first _ad feminam_ attack... This is history. Despite her short posts, huh? But tell me what's nonsensical in equating the girls in that frame to the monolith in the frame shown side by side by the OP?
Both films are by the same director first of all. 2001 features a brief cut to the monolith with the 'twin' dualistic moon/sun (which are the exact same size from an Earth sky perspective btw) for a couple frames and Shining features a breif cut to potentially dualistic twin girls who despite being twins have obvious differences.

Given the director, it is doubtful that is a coincidence. Also, your attempted cunning use of the term "ad feminam" followed by the noun 'attack' is designed to invoke an emotional response. Because your username includes the word 'girl' which means you MUST be a female. This is the anonymous internet after all, of course there are women, right?

All of your posts are brief skeptical remarks. Normal people don't do that. Therefore you cannot be a normal person. Your attempt to turn this into a gender attack is ridiculous. Pilpul doesn't work here. Psychopathic and manipulative rhetoric uses the primitive part of the Cerebellum. Just so you know. Your ilk is best ignored. I will do just that.
Old 04-04-2012, 10:06 PM   #25
marisabia

Quote:
The twin girls are non-twin sisters in the original novel. Just an observation

Also, that 2001 cut to the monolith with crescent 'bull' moon and opposite a similar 'twin' in the sun. As I said earlier, I don't think my 'soul' or my mind has the ability to unlock the message, but you are on to something. This is not a coincidence. The whole moon/sun duality thing is a common theme in illuminist ideology. I can only explain it on a left brain right brain basis. And I'm not entirely sure that's the point here. I'll keep pondering it
Okay, this helps in tying the twins to the monolith with the sun and the moon.
marisabia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 10:37 PM   #26
zegzy
Banned

Subbed to read in full tomorrow ... i like these type of threads.
zegzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 11:02 PM   #27
feralgoose

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
His war movies (Paths of Glory, Dr Strangelove and Full Metal Jacket) are so compellingly anti-war that I doubt he was one of them. In fact, all of his films are actively striving to expose evil in my view, not promote it.

The other thing that makes me strongly suspect he was a good guy is that he was far too brilliant to be one of these assholes.

I can think of some examples of 'great' movies that I consider to be very subtly-crafted propaganda for evil, and even the most powerful of those don't hold a candle to the level of artistry that Kubrick expressed in his films.

If he was somehow compromised or co-opted by deception to fake the moon landing, then once he was 'in' I'd imagine it would be down to a very stark choice between fulfilling your obligations or being destroyed in one way or another.

In that scenario, I don't see it as arrogance for him to then go on to try to reveal the truth to the public in a covert way in his subsequent films; on the contrary it would be a great act of humanity and heroism.
Kubrick very much wanted to be a part of the elite, for the benefit of his passion and film making opportunities, but his later films portray that rejection from the inner circle but having a glimpse and that glimpse was enough to understand that it was not what he imagined. thankfully this I believe completel enlightened him. Good work, I think you're spot on with the maze symbolism well spotted. I'm not sure about the video sync up though not convinced. But had a side thought, have you tried doing the same thing with other films by kubrick? It would be an interesting experiment. One you could try that springs to mind: the camera pan in full metal jacket in the battle in vietnam (when you see the 'ghost' soldier, @The Bird is the Word part). One thing I noticed about Kubricks work is that no matter what the on screen activity is showing, the tempo of the camera work is very steady tempo the most active thing about it is the quick change between shots at seminal points like the blood elevator. this is so rare today with shaky handheld cameras and a large audience expecting lots of movement on screen = more action = better film, which is sad really.

A warning about Weidner I dont expect to be believed but i shouldnt without question, he is an agency man most probably (or just a conman) he plaguerised the kubrick work and perverted it (this is why your maze thing is spot on) his previous co-author and service buddy (he has links with sheik mohammed the '9/11 perp) vincent bridges is in the same game he has shut out a friend of mine who did important work on an unrelated topic and stumbled across the true identity of william shakespeare, taken alot of the work as his own and perverted it in a similar way.

Keep on size of light it is all good closer than weidner takes you and im glad to he hasnt taken you off course, you seem to have a better eye for this than me. You are definately on the right track after all kubrick and 'shakespeare' where both genii and most probably angelic. We would be fools to trust them as well but we seem to have good faith in them. after all alchemy was about seals and this is what they where both up to. Message me i will send you the piece on shakespeare, or you can research it yourself start with this man (note nothing on wikipedia) and parallel his life with shakespeare you will find an interesting story! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_..._of_Shrewsbury Good luck, remember Kubrick was an agent to in america, i think more truth about what he was trying to tell us would be found if we found out more about who kubrick was..

Ah and one final thing, Bow-man, David Bowie -The man who fell from earth, Bowie is another angellic won, note he won The Saturn Award, for his role in that film. cheeky
and break down your fascination with the fabrication of the truth
Make use of your imagination in the pursuit of expression
Not as a disguise to hide behind when adressing your brethrens
I reckon the question is this: 'To be or not to be?' - a simple lesson in risk
feralgoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 11:05 PM   #28
equinox_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by marisabia View Post
Okay, this helps in tying the twins to the monolith with the sun and the moon.
Yes and the shot from the monolith from beneath (the monkey's POV) resembles a pyramid without the capstone... or a tower seen from the street.
Old 04-04-2012, 11:39 PM   #29
jp13

Default Eye's Wide Shut

I am pretty sure that this comparison has been done on this forum before, except instead of "The Shining" it was "Eye's Wide Shut" that was meant to hold hidden meanings to do with the moon landings etc Sounds more mental by the minute but it made sense when I first read it...

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation." - Herbert Spencer
jp13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 01:10 AM   #30
marisabia

Quote:
Yes and the shot from the monolith from beneath (the monkey's POV) resembles a pyramid without the capstone... or a tower seen from the street.
marisabia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 03:28 AM   #31
gooeyblob
Inactive

That is some deep level (black monolith), Seize the light! At first I tried to find a link with the tennis ball. Found some interesting stuff about computers and mayan crystal skulls. 1969 there was a movie released called "The computer wore tennis shoes" with Kurt Russell as the star. Same year as Apollo 11 mission. Reminded me of HAL 9000 in 2001. He was later in the movie Stargate. If you have looked up Jake Kotze he dives into Synchromysticism with 911, Stargates and such. Look up his channel "Seallion" on YouTube.

It might not me intended. Though it brought some similarities concerning the crescent moon and duality.

"The Baphomet points to the two moons, showing how the darker forces of nature are in alignment with the lunar current. Meditate on the image of the Baphomet to calm and center yourself and to focus on the element of Earth as it relates to Satan. As you look the image over, think about what each aspect of the image could represent to you."

http://spiritualsatanist.blogspot.se...editation.html

It kind of resonates with your find of syncing his two films together. Fake/real, dark/bright -side of the moon?

Noticed there are 21 photos on the wall. Black Jack? The picture in close-up is the 11th. The Jack in a deck of cards.

Boaz & Jachin...

http://lotuspond.silentblue.net/taro...igh-priestess/

"The Fool next the encounters a beautiful and mysterious High Priestess. He see she is very different from the Magician he has just left. She is quiet, motionless, and in the moonlight. She can teach him how to bring the hidden and subconscious forward through the use of sacred writings and teachings. The Fool is eger to learn, and to discover what is beyond the pillars"

Sounds also like the scene in room 237?

Now off to bed.
gooeyblob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 05:00 AM   #32
believenothing
Banned

Whoa, the Baphomet pose. Thanks for pointing that out, gooeyblob.

I've put some more thought into this and I don't think the girls are twins because the film mentions the victims as two years apart. I think they represent asymmetrical opposites. Same with the sun/moon.

Anyways, if 2001 is about evolution with every encounter of the monolith to the point of an evolved/enlightened star child state, the Shining is almost the exact opposite. Jack de-volves. There are a lot of mirrors in the Shining.

Off topic, but the above card reminded me of this Enlil and Ninlil cylinder seal:

Last edited by believenothing; 05-04-2012 at 05:09 AM.
Old 05-04-2012, 10:56 AM   #33
size_of_light

Quote:
The twin girls are non-twin sisters in the original novel. Just an observation
Thanks.

I think the intended effect of the way they’re shown in the film is that they look like older and younger sisters and also twins, which doesn’t make any logical sense, and that’s the point.

Quote:
Also, that 2001 cut to the monolith with crescent 'bull' moon and opposite a similar 'twin' in the sun. As I said earlier, I don't think my 'soul' or my mind has the ability to unlock the message, but you are on to something. This is not a coincidence. The whole moon/sun duality thing is a common theme in illuminist ideology. I can only explain it on a left brain right brain basis. And I'm not entirely sure that's the point here. I'll keep pondering it
‘Bull’ moon, you say?

Hmmm...interesting...

The twin girls standing in the corridor in The Shining and the shot of the sky above the monolith in 2001 are meant to be overlaid I believe (will be doing that for these shots and also the climaxes to both films shortly), because Kubrick went out of his way to connect them, thematically, stylistically and visually.

The monolith is present in the above shot of the girls, in a very subtle, disguised way (much more to say about this). Every element in that oddly-designed corridor shot has meaning, I suggest, which will take time to figure out.

Note that in both images above, the dominant sense is one of convergence: the vertical edges of the monolith and the skirting board of the corridor are all converging upwards on an undefined point.

When you watch the endings to both films side by side, you see this convergence again, when the camera zooms in on the monolith in one, and through the doorway and into The Gold Room in the other.

We're being taken to the apex of a pyramid of meaning, which is one of the reasons I say that the key to decoding the films is to start there with that final shot from both:

Quote:
That being said, I think a shortcut has been provided by Kubrick, a blueprint, or a cypher, which doesn't explain the film, but is the key to doing so.

This is it:

I'll post my detailed interpretation of this later, but in the meantime, consider how the two shots relate (hint: the text is describing the image).

Once the message here is understood, then it's a matter of moving backwards, overlaying the previous two shots, and understanding how they mesh, compliment and expand upon the meaning of one another, and so on, gradually moving from the merged apex of the films all the way back down to comprehend the totality of meaning.

I’ll post those overlays soon.

I doubt either film can be properly understood by viewing them in forward, linear time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by feralgoose View Post
But have you tried doing the same thing with other films by kubrick?
Continuing on from what I wrote above, I'm starting to wonder if Kubrick might have actually made four films that all converge as one to create a vast synergistic meaning:

Does it seem surprising to anyone else that he never again attempted a film with the scale or grandeur of 2001? Or that he took so long to make each subsequent film?

Could he possibly have taken so long because he was meticulously and intricately fashioning each and every minute detail of these follow up films to ensure they precisely interlocked with one another when combined and overlaid, and manifested as a mind-bogglingly profound, hidden masterwork?

If any filmmaker were to attempt something so bold, unique and daunting, it would be Kubrick, and after the artistic triumph of 2001, I can imagine him setting himself an even greater challenge by attempting a long-term project along the lines of something like this.

What might the other two films in the quartet be?

Post-2001, and minus The Shining, there are four candidates:

- A Clockwork Orange
- Barry Lyndon
- Full Metal Jacket
- Eyes Wide Shut

For two of these to also interlock with 2001 and The Shining, they would need to show the exact same parallels I'm attempting to point out here, only those parallels would necessarily be much more cleverly disguised, in order for Kubrick not to give the game away by symbolic repetition.

Barry Lyndon might be one of the two, mostly because it's so often neglected by critics and fans. Possibly Kubrick intentionally designed this film to appear as one of his least interesting and engaging so that it might slip under the radar of analysis more easily and make his grand, hidden work less easily detectable.

But if he did do what I'm speculating he did, then it could be any two of those four films.

Somebody should start looking into it. My gut feeling is it's probably correct.

EDIT: Might he have begun his hidden master project before 2001?

The same visual sense of convergence on a singular point is seen again at the climax of Dr Strangelove, when Major Kong rides the nuclear missile into the Earth:

(The glowing mushroom cloud that erupts after the convergence shot foreshadows the birth of the glowing starchild in 2001, which immediately follows the convergence shot in that film too).

Quote:
Originally Posted by feralgoose View Post
Keep on size of light it is all good closer than weidner takes you and im glad to he hasnt taken you off course, you seem to have a better eye for this than me. You are definately on the right track after all kubrick and 'shakespeare' where both genii and most probably angelic. We would be fools to trust them as well but we seem to have good faith in them. after all alchemy was about seals and this is what they where both up to. Message me i will send you the piece on shakespeare, or you can research it yourself start with this man (note nothing on wikipedia) and parallel his life with shakespeare you will find an interesting story! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_..._of_Shrewsbury Good luck, remember Kubrick was an agent to in america, i think more truth about what he was trying to tell us would be found if we found out more about who kubrick was..
Thanks, very interesting. I'll probably message you on the Shakespeare thing when I get time. Looking forward to anything else you have to contribute about Kubrick too.

Quote:
The pyramid without the capstone imagery keeps appearing in 2001 and The Shining, and I think one of the reasons for this corresponding sense of convergence on an apex point of meaning at the end of both films is to symbolically (and metaphysically? alchemically?) create the capstone itself.

Last edited by size_of_light; 05-04-2012 at 06:21 PM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 12:48 PM   #34
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by gooeyblob View Post

"The Baphomet...
^ Good post!

The blackjack suggestion is interesting.

There's some reason for 21 photos on the wall (earlier in the film when Jack throws a ball at the wall in another part of the hotel there are 28), and you might be onto something. I'm utterly convinced every detail in the Gold Room at the end of The Shining has a specific meaning, and I think I've identified a few that tie in with one another.

Jack's pose is definitely meant to match Baphomet's in my view, and there are a number of additional indications that this is the case.

When the film is overlaid with 2001, Jack's raised right hand (left of photo) points to the Moon, which directly corresponds with Baphomet's doing the same (future overlays will demonstrate this). An intriguing difference that I think is one of the profound statements Kubrick is making (more later), is that while Baphomet's lowered left hand points to a second black moon, Jack's lowered left hand points to planet Earth.

The other indication that makes me certain Kubrick is referencing Baphomet here is found in the fade transition to the final close up of Jack in the photo.

Throughout The Shining, lingering fade transitions are used to suggest Jack's psychological state and/or to hint at deeper symbolic meanings (fading from his face to exterior images of the hotel or mountains etc.)...

In 2001, the starchild appears on screen for the first time....

A beat later, in perfect sync with the soaring, revelatory music of Also Sprach Zarathustra (the film's main theme music), the close up image of Jack's face in The Shining manifests gloriously through one of these lingering transitions, echoing, or mirroring Bowman's transformation into the starchild.

If you stillframe midway through that fade transition (second row of photos below), and focus on the face of the close up Jack, while filtering out the face of the smaller version (which now forms his chin), he undergoes a fleeting, but hideous transformation:

Quote:

This one:

It might take a few moments to filter out the smaller version and see the truly terrifying visage he has now become. (Think something like the Darth Maul character from Star Wars with thick black lines arching up from his eyes, surrounding his nose and top lip and running down either side of his chin...)

It doesn't directly correspond with Baphomet's appearance of course (that would be too obvious), but is much more frightening and savage-looking, and I believe this was very intentionally done by Kubrick and buried in the transition.

Jack's final state of being is that of a demonic god...

Though he immediately integrates and conceals his transformed nature within his human appearance a beat later, so that outwardly he appears to be a picture of charm, normality and joy...

Kubrick is revealing to us that this is the process of transformation that resulted in the (superficially angelic and joyous, yet in reality, savage and demonic) starchild.

Last edited by size_of_light; 05-04-2012 at 07:12 PM.
Old 05-04-2012, 03:29 PM   #35
size_of_light

The first shot from the "parallel climax" is the sudden appearance of the glowing white, 'embryonic starchild', hovering above the gold bed (2001), and a darkened long shot of the entrance to the Gold Room in the Overlook Hotel (The Shining):

The Overlook Hotel shot then becomes 'illuminated':

Below is an attempt to highlight some of the striking design similarities between the two films at this point, which I hope doesn't come off as overly confusing.

If you take a few moments to get a general impression based on the colour coding I've applied to highlight the similarities in arrangement between lines and features, then transfer that general impression down to the unmarked original comparison, you might agree that while the composition of the shots isn't an exact match, the basic resemblance is uncanny enough to prove that Kubrick was directly linking the ending of The Shining with the ending of 2001:

Observe the correspondence between the central dazzling whiteness of the starchild and the central whiteness of the photo board, the gold bedspread that frames the starchild and the gold curtains that frame the photo board. The oval headboard above the starchild is echoed by the chandelier above the headboard through the doors at the end of the Gold Room (it's the same as the one above it in the foreground).

The impression I get is that the parted curtains of the Gold Room (which present that white photo board in the next room) are Kubrick's way of saying that this shot in The Shining is unveiling, and about to manifest, a deeper level of meaning to the starchild embryo and it's experience at the corresponding moment in 2001.

Last edited by size_of_light; 05-04-2012 at 04:25 PM.
Old 05-04-2012, 04:03 PM   #36
psketti
Banned

You're good at this. Just wanted to say
psketti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 04:11 PM   #37
size_of_light

Next we see the starchild, gazing in wonder through the milky white veil of the walls of the embryo that envelops him. At the same time, as the camera dollies in on the white photo board inside the Gold Room, the armchairs outside the entrance, draped in milk white sheets become more prominent...

Note that the white-draped chairs are turned away from the entrance as we continue to close in, as though we're peeling back the skin of the embryo to peer inside.

Last edited by size_of_light; 05-04-2012 at 09:35 PM.
Old 05-04-2012, 04:13 PM   #38
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by psketti View Post
You're good at this. Just wanted to say
Me? Thanks.

I put it down to too much time spent reflecting on these movies in a drug-fucked stupour in my mid to late 20s.
Old 05-04-2012, 04:46 PM   #39
psketti
Banned

Quote:
Me? Thanks.

I put it down to too much time spent reflecting on these movies in a drug-fucked stupour in my mid to late 20s.
It works a treat
psketti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 05:46 PM   #40
size_of_light

Quote:

while the composition of the shots isn't an exact match....

Eddie Murphy laugh

Kubrick you sly old bastard!

Look at the colour-coded image at the top left with a focus on the green outline of the bed, then mentally visualise standing the bed up on its end and pushing it back against the wall.

The red rectangular border around the oval and the blue rectangular border around the star child embryo, which stand at right angles to the surface of the bed, would raise up and flip down to lie parallel with the vertical mattress. The positions of the orange bordered ormanents on the wall on either side of the bed would slide down when the mattress stands upright and the yellow lines down the sides of the pillars and along the floor would align, but with a sense of going deeper.

It's a perfect match!

The 2001 image is at right angles, i.e. enfolded.

When the design is shown again at the end of The Shining, with the bed standing upright, the image is unfolded.

This guy's mind was amazing.

Will post a photoshop of it to show exactly how it works.

Last edited by size_of_light; 05-04-2012 at 10:04 PM.