Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 27-05-2017, 02:35 PM   #21
the_ohmbudsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatestiam View Post
That is irrelevant to the issue as I am sure it would be pumped far enough away from population centers.

If we reduce our beef and other livestock practices as that link promotes, our air would be a lot cleaner and would easily absorb the smell we produce from our sewage.

Regards
DL
Sewage is already pumped out from city centers to treatment plants along rivers, I think the water is purified and the remaining sewage burned - there are some in London along more less inhabited areas and probably in all major cities. At these plants human excrement is treated and it stinks in a variety of ways.

If we all literally did that in the bushes it would stenche!

Last edited by the_ohmbudsman; 27-05-2017 at 03:21 PM.
the_ohmbudsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 10:23 PM   #22
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ohmbudsman View Post
Sewage is already pumped out from city centers to treatment plants along rivers, I think the water is purified and the remaining sewage burned - there are some in London along more less inhabited areas and probably in all major cities. At these plants human excrement is treated and it stinks in a variety of ways.

If we all literally did that in the bushes it would stenche!
If the purification you speak of worked, our pharmaceutical waste would not be turning female fish to male and causing extinctions of species at the rate we are doing. You are proposing we continue to destroy our ecology.

Regards
DL
greatestiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 10:25 PM   #23
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
There are lots of good ideas. Problem is no one does anything.
Our oligarch masters do not. We slaves must.

Regards
DL
Old 08-06-2017, 06:11 PM   #24
mannybash

It would be great if we could I have been thinking along these lines for years but how to go about it? We also need to purify the soil from all the pollution that has been building up for years
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 06:52 PM   #25
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannybash View Post
It would be great if we could I have been thinking along these lines for years but how to go about it? We also need to purify the soil from all the pollution that has been building up for years
If we cannot clean up old pollutants, then burying them with what will over time become grade A topsoil that we can harvest is the best way to go.

If you look at Spain, or is it Italy, I have forgotten, and their miles of greenhouses that help cool the earth, you might recognize that as the future of how we will feed and cool ourselves and wonder why we are not making top soil and fertilizer for such places.

It is not too late yet to do the right thing.

Regards
DL

Last edited by greatestiam; 08-06-2017 at 06:53 PM.
Old 30-07-2017, 05:15 PM   #26
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylias View Post
I am also absolutely serious. You can find other energy sources and stop drinking and eating completely, or with an advanced counsciousness, keep the food in your body and transform it to energy. No need for certain things.
I'm thinking of doing this and weaning my food intake.

But once food is in your body, you can't keep it. The digestion will expell it otherwise it will either farment or rot.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2017, 05:37 PM   #27
sylias

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylias View Post
Alternative energy sources for example: Meditation, Nature, Prana, The sun, Your Skin (you can absorb energy from substances through your skin), sleep

Food is turned into energy, though most food people eat is so toxic that you would die if you'd keep it inside your body. The healthier the food you eat, the easier it is to let it remain in the body. It takes energy effort to stop releasing what you eat and drink, especially on this polluted planet earth.
Post of the year?
sylias is offline   Reply With Quote