Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 06-07-2015, 03:31 PM   #481
mo_123
Banned

there is a old thread someone posted abouts m's....very indepth it was
mo_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 03:31 PM   #482
thoughtonfire

This is probably too occult and esoteric for you: The Arches "M" might be a form of Runic Galdr

thoughtonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 03:44 PM   #483
thoughtonfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo_123 View Post
You.

Old 06-07-2015, 03:47 PM   #484
thoughtonfire

In the Elder Futhark the "M" Rune is an "E"

Ehwaz
Ehwaz
or Ehwo
"ay-wawz"
or "ay-woh"

ehwo ehwo ehwo
e e e e h w o o o
ehwu ehwa ehwi ehwe ehwo
ehwo ehwe ehwi ehwa ehwu
e e e e h w o o o

However there is this Rune:

Mannaz
"mawn-nawz"

mannaz mannaz mannaz
m m m a a a a a a n n n
mu ma mi me mo
mun man min men mon
um am im em om
mon men min man mun
m m m a a a a a a n n n
m m m m m m m m m

http://www.sunnyway.com/runes/galdr.html

Old 06-07-2015, 03:50 PM   #485
andy1033

You can be sure on madison avenue, or whom ever designed it, it meant something.

You have to wonder about madison ave, and what training do they get, and where. With dealing with symbolic nature of symbols, its obviously not something that is well known.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 03:58 PM   #486
grannie27

Quote:
so why start this thread and ask questions ?? its seems you know already

The DI Forum is being killed by TriteTrolls..

Quote:
lacking in freshness or effectiveness because of constant use or excessive repetition; hackneyed; stale:
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 04:03 PM   #487
lobuk

Quote:
Yep it was you so why start another one. Will merge them for you.
lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 04:17 PM   #488
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobuk View Post
Yep it was you so why start another one. Will merge them for you.
cheers Lobuk.....
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 04:22 PM   #489
mo_123
Banned

no i mean there was a even older thread....but i cant find it
Old 06-07-2015, 04:24 PM   #490
andy1033

Quote:
Is it this

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9291

Looks like mods need to merge this thread, with that thread too.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 06-07-2015 at 04:25 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 04:25 PM   #491
lobuk

Quote:
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9291
Old 06-07-2015, 04:26 PM   #492
lobuk

Snap.
Old 06-07-2015, 04:26 PM   #493
mo_123
Banned

Quote:
yeah thats the one...tks for the link
Old 06-07-2015, 04:28 PM   #494
lobuk

Quote:
yeah thats the one...tks for the link
Would you like your thread merging into that one Mo?

No problem with it staying on its own. Up to you.
Old 06-07-2015, 05:03 PM   #495
mo_123
Banned

Quote:
Would you like your thread merging into that one Mo?

No problem with it staying on its own. Up to you.
im not too fussed...u can merge it....go ahead
Old 06-07-2015, 06:04 PM   #496
mo_123
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
so why start this thread and ask questions ?? its seems you know already

The DI Forum is being killed by TriteTrolls..
i know a bit...but i want to know more...like everyone else....and i aint no troll...i been on here for years as you can see from my join date
Old 06-07-2015, 06:30 PM   #497
andytaylor32a
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering_sufi View Post
Mara Salvatrucha (commonly abbreviated as MS-13) is a transnational criminal gang that originated in Los Angeles and has spread to other parts of the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Central America.

MS-13=MS_M

main stream media, hype and bullshit to keep the flag and hate flames alive

Last edited by andytaylor32a; 06-07-2015 at 06:39 PM.
andytaylor32a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 07:22 PM   #498
andytaylor32a
Inactive

Default duality at play

If M=13 = extremely unlucky
Flip it and its and E=5
Flip it again its a W= 23

so when you see the duality and the subconscious programming, reject M, and run to W, with E in the middle as a bridge. Dump anything and everything attached to M, including MAM, MOther, Moderation, and Maturity.

Now the german deutch Mark (m) was annihiliated and removed for the euro, obviously it has negative connotations with the antichrist Hitler, Germany losing and the Jews and the death, so M= Death.

Mark in the gospels, hides secrets under a ham sandwich in St marks of venice, to protect templarsecrets from the turks. huns and moslems,
M is Marco Polo who opened trade with China, not the same Mark,
Mark anthony marries Cleopatra and octavius their son, rules as ceaser.

M leads O, serves O leads M, OM or MO, MOOMOO= cow. We follow the cow, Hinduism and the little dog laughed to see such fun and the dish ran away with the spoon.

Mark is Mars and so death = war= irradicate death and we have no more war

to flip M is to flip death, to flip death, takes a lot of energy E, Hadron Collider LHC and to flip again is to serve the true antichrist is W= William, the opposite of death is Life, into infinity with no more war.
Williams a cokehead, cant keep his secrets in his head, hes a Gollum, destroy William now serve another W eg Walter(Disney, snidey) Wallie (wall street) Or Warren as in Buffett, he has all the money.

So princess Anne, Germanic marries Mark Philips, to sow the seed, I married him now im dumping him
To replace him with Tim Lawrence, out with Mark into Lawrence= Intolerance= Tolerance. double standards lies and hypocrisy.
So kill destroy or disassemble or abandon and OUT all the Marks(M, and slide into T) T is the Christ, and so we need the antichrist for balance, W

EWM=TIX= Ticks, ticksheets tickety boo, that's the ticket
the first letters of the alphabet are a to t, the rest are outsiders

So T Lawrence Tolerance is matched and mirrored by Intolerance, and they hide their cards well

Dump all your M secrets, Masonic and move into I am the Illuminati, same turds different name, mankind is now the dumping ground for all their lies and bullshit, and becoming the great I am, GOD Mindset.

Those that have M in their names sense they are being dumped on from a great height, because we are, as the rest of the mindcontrolled zombies eg biker druid et al don't get it

I= J= G= Gesus, Jesus= Iesus= the man they despise they even changed his name, the date he died and covered him in shite, hes inside a vat In hell of boiling excrement apparently, so all the I's,J's,G's,M's E's W's, T's X's have all been dumped on from a great height, using Babylonian sorcery. The cats escaped and we need a new overlord serving control of the masses pronto

Suddenly they are dumping on everyone attached to Mankind and Mother, Earth or Earhtlings, Mecca or Mohammed.

Now they went too far too soon, and the aliens, and the higher self entities have seen what they built, its a massive big gun LHC, and the try to smooth it away as it isn't a gun, its a fluffy toy, now the LHC's are also under attack and being dumped on too.
The guns aimed at Mars, for revealing all their masonic secrets, Mars is a traitor, he swerves it to Mercury or Hermes, who sends it all to Saturn, and suddenly S is under attack to

Fuck what just happened, bring a safe pair of hands in K for kindness, fake and lies again, and Kate arrives
Pharmaceuticals serve luciphar, feed them more drugs, and we will rake in the profits, Charles is at the helm and Biker druid et all are all in denial.
Old 06-07-2015, 07:30 PM   #499
andytaylor32a
Inactive

Default before biker druid gets his oar in

Quote:
Originally Posted by andytaylor32a View Post
If M=13 = extremely unlucky
Flip it and its and E=5
Flip it again its a W= 23

so when you see the duality and the subconscious programming, reject M, and run to W, with E in the middle as a bridge. Dump anything and everything attached to M, including MAM, MOther, Moderation, and Maturity.

Now the german deutch Mark (m) was annihiliated and removed for the euro, obviously it has negative connotations with the antichrist Hitler, Germany losing and the Jews and the death, so M= Death.

Mark in the gospels, hides secrets under a ham sandwich in St marks of venice, to protect templarsecrets from the turks. huns and moslems,
M is Marco Polo who opened trade with China, not the same Mark,
Mark anthony marries Cleopatra and octavius their son, rules as ceaser.

M leads O, serves O leads M, OM or MO, MOOMOO= cow. We follow the cow, Hinduism and the little dog laughed to see such fun and the dish ran away with the spoon.

Mark is Mars and so death = war= irradicate death and we have no more war

to flip M is to flip death, to flip death, takes a lot of energy E, Hadron Collider LHC and to flip again is to serve the true antichrist is W= William, the opposite of death is Life, into infinity with no more war.
Williams a cokehead, cant keep his secrets in his head, hes a Gollum, destroy William now serve another W eg Walter(Disney, snidey) Wallie (wall street) Or Warren as in Buffett, he has all the money.

So princess Anne, Germanic marries Mark Philips, to sow the seed, I married him now im dumping him
To replace him with Tim Lawrence, out with Mark into Lawrence= Intolerance= Tolerance. double standards lies and hypocrisy.
So kill destroy or disassemble or abandon and OUT all the Marks(M, and slide into T) T is the Christ, and so we need the antichrist for balance, W

EWM=TIX= Ticks, ticksheets tickety boo, that's the ticket
the first letters of the alphabet are a to t, the rest are outsiders

So T Lawrence Tolerance is matched and mirrored by Intolerance, and they hide their cards well

Dump all your M secrets, Masonic and move into I am the Illuminati, same turds different name, mankind is now the dumping ground for all their lies and bullshit, and becoming the great I am, GOD Mindset.

Those that have M in their names sense they are being dumped on from a great height, because we are, as the rest of the mindcontrolled zombies eg biker druid et al don't get it

I= J= G= Gesus, Jesus= Iesus= the man they despise they even changed his name, the date he died and covered him in shite, hes inside a vat In hell of boiling excrement apparently, so all the I's,J's,G's,M's E's W's, T's X's have all been dumped on from a great height, using Babylonian sorcery. The cats escaped and we need a new overlord serving control of the masses pronto

Suddenly they are dumping on everyone attached to Mankind and Mother, Earth or Earhtlings, Mecca or Mohammed.

Now they went too far too soon, and the aliens, and the higher self entities have seen what they built, its a massive big gun LHC, and the try to smooth it away as it isn't a gun, its a fluffy toy, now the LHC's are also under attack and being dumped on too.
The guns aimed at Mars, for revealing all their masonic secrets, Mars is a traitor, he swerves it to Mercury or Hermes, who sends it all to Saturn, and suddenly S is under attack to

Fuck what just happened, bring a safe pair of hands in K for kindness, fake and lies again, and Kate arrives
Pharmaceuticals serve luciphar, feed them more drugs, and we will rake in the profits, Charles is at the helm and Biker druid et all are all in denial.
WHAT UTTER FUCKING RUBBISH< AS BELIAL becomes Liable and Balam becomes bedlam.
Mankind is being dumped on because you shielded turds from what they built and you sniggered and went along with
Revelations tells you he takes 144000, and leaves the rest here, and yet you still cant get that was 80,000 years ago, and they left a memory lest we all forget, it was all serving a bigots religions and a bigots eugenics programme

Now hope is we hope salvation will come and wipe out our enemies, why wait why not do it yourself.
Hope is he will teach us how to irradicate poverty, you already have
Hope is he will take the kids away because its a fucking mess here, now that's more like it
honesty beats Hope and Biker druid goes wtf are you on about
Old 06-07-2015, 07:39 PM   #500
andytaylor32a
Inactive

Default now take the Mcdonalds M

Take the rounded arches and close them what do you get

I think it looks like a Pill, or an 8, or infinity.

can anyone serve an example to show what I mean
Mcdonalds is serving drugs to your kids, inside little tablets and pills, and you don't get it, in your face and hidden in plain sight.
Utter fucking rubbish as biker druid would say.
So there it is, M is revealing all their secrets inside tiny little pills, Mollys and we wait the man upstairs coming to our rescue.

The kids are now transgerndered as they are being mutated in the womb,and being mutations they are hearing stuff they can neither understand or tell anyone about.

Not our shit send it back, it lands at the M's and others as above, and biker druid goes wtf is this man on