Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 17-10-2011, 07:18 PM   #221
driscol

Quote:
Originally Posted by alekz View Post
AC is full of symbolism. One-eyed symbols everywhere, spreading lies about christianity, secret soceity etc.

Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360

NA October 4, 2011
AUS October 6, 2011
EU October 7, 2011
Right on the first part, the second part is pure speculation though.

It doesn't "spread lies" about any religion, simply presents an alternative view to something that nobody has any real way of proving how it exactly happened.
Maybe I missed something though, what lies would you be referring too?

Last edited by driscol; 17-10-2011 at 07:18 PM.
driscol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2011, 11:21 PM   #222
cptriot

Hey guys

I am a computer games design masters student and I haven't actually thoroughly read this thread yet but I will eventually. Just thought I'd give my two cents on the OP.

Because I have played most of the games i've seen mentioned I know what themes and narrative points they use. In particular Crackdown is a game where you play an anarchic character who is taking revenge, killing, whatever, various corporation members in a world where control and world government ideologies have taken over. So it is quite normal for them to use these kinds of symbols and ideas to present this theme. Just like some films use it - such as V for Vendetta, Tomb Raider.

There's ALOT of games which have explored Illuminati, NWO ideas because these game designers tend to be (I have found in my extensive experience) people who think outside the box, who have explored conspiracies, ancient civilisations, parallel universes. I am one of those people and given the chance would love to explore some of these ideas, because it creates mystery and curiosity in the players mind.

I am not a fan of Modern Warfare or these kinds of games as they are clearly very interested in only making $$$ rather than trying to give games the chance to be their full potential.. its very easy to tell the people interested in money and the designers interested in experimenting and moving this style of storytelling forward.

I'd love to talk more on the topic, I'm afraid I am somewhat biased, but because I've got knowledge in both (games and secret societies) I feel I can probably give more insight on this subject...

I think alot of you are trying to grasp at something here and misinterpreting it though. I think the designers meant something different.
cptriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2011, 11:23 PM   #223
cptriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by saty View Post
http://blog.toggle.com/best-graphica...op-games-2011/

The Best 5 graphically designed video games [Top Games 2011]

a bit off topic but worth reading.
They couldn't have picked a more mediocre list of games for this. There are far more visually impressive games lol. Fight Night????!!!
Old 18-10-2011, 11:26 PM   #224
cptriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by noewhan View Post

Some would suggest that games are new interactive books. Certainly, some games are based on some books. Hmm.
I am essentially making that arguement in my thesis. I am making an interactive text-based game for Twitter. Might add some secret symbols and numerology in there just for you guys Infact, something like this topic would be very interesting to explore for a future paper.
Old 23-10-2011, 10:05 PM   #225
noewhan

Here's a must see...

Fast forward to 4:45.

Tim Cain, states that they wanted to make players think about the real world, via the game. Not exact words, but very interesting.

I'm no pro.
noewhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2011, 04:34 PM   #226
noewhan

Another interesting interview:

Hear how Jonas Kyratzes describes how games are sometimes influenced by books, and certainly have messages for the player.

I can't remember who said it exactly... I've used the quote many times, but it goes something like:

'Games are the new books'.

*edit* wowow...

Fast forward to 11:22 for his explanation of his WikiLeaks game - 'You Shall Know The Truth'

His site: http://www.jonas-kyratzes.net/

I'm no pro.

Last edited by noewhan; 31-10-2011 at 05:23 PM.
noewhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 07:15 PM   #227
bodhidharma

this will have to do, in this thread...

new call of duty: modern warfare 3, released today.

bodhidharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 11:31 PM   #228
alekz

Modern Warfare 3

Picture

alekz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2012, 09:18 PM   #229
lakkimakki
Banned

Default Splinter cell conviction -pineal gland

Hoi, this is cool thing i found while plying the game- =Splinter cell conviction =
its kinda a hidden message

cooolllllll
lakkimakki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 05:09 AM   #230
derek_1335

Thanks for making this awesome thread. Will definitely be looking through it.
Old 19-05-2013, 04:54 PM   #231
lakkimakki
Banned

Default Hitman blood money

Spinning wheel crashes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19JoXP48e1s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b_BshZKxrk

Last edited by lakkimakki; 19-05-2013 at 04:55 PM.
Old 21-05-2013, 08:46 PM   #232
lakkimakki
Banned

Default Hitman blood money briffing screen

lol
Old 11-05-2014, 06:30 PM   #233
percepts
Inactive

Post Call of Duty logo implication.

I couldn't help noticing an image from this game of a soldier wearing an exoskeleton and my views on these games being desensitizing propaganda got me interested. The Call of Duty logo has the 'AL' from CALL and 'UT' from DUTY scored with lines. Place these together to make ALUT. Considering the fact that these in-game technologies will probably be used in future wars, Google translate the word 'alut' and see what you think. May be nothing but just a little idea, 'Alut' Advanced Warfare.

Last edited by percepts; 11-05-2014 at 06:34 PM.
percepts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2014, 02:19 AM   #234
simulacra

logo for Oculus who make the Rift Virtual Reality headset. used primarily for gaming now but has many uses

They had an event recently in front of a logo I'd not seen before. Some parts talk about how were just sensory machines and stuff

What might interest some on here is the co-founder of Oculus was killed in 2013 crossing the street during a police chase by the pursued suspect. The company was founded in 2012 and he 33 years old.

For those unaware, virtual reality idea came back in 2012 with this device and is quickly becoming a big thing. They haven't released it properly, you can can only buy the developer kit. The retail version might be coming in 2015/16.

They have just released a basic mobile vr headset with Samsung called Gear VR and Sony jumped on the VR bandwagon with something very similar to the oculus Rift called project morpheus

Last edited by simulacra; 29-09-2014 at 02:38 AM.
simulacra is offline   Reply With Quote