Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 11-10-2012, 09:17 PM   #2061
elysiansix

Default 3rd Eye Symbolism

Quote:
Originally Posted by pound View Post
A few album covers that recently caught my attention. Note the constant dragon guarding the diamond/jewels theme with the Jefferson Starship cover:

I actually have this Triumph album from the 70's on the original vinyl and the flip side of the jacket is even more interesting. A giant clawed green hand (re:reptilian) is seen holding what appears to be a part of North America. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find any pics of the back of the Triumph album cover anywhere on the net. In the pic below, the front side of the jacket, you can see what appears to be Orion's belt and of course the ever present Masonic checkerboard theme covering the expanse of what appears to be again, North America. Perhap's the "Just a game" title is an encoded metaphor for the matrix system we live in. Just a guess.

The "Just a Game " is a direct double reference to the people - The Elite - that run the world (i.e. Illuminati): their race is revealed simply in words - Jewels, Just and the French word for 'game', i.e. JEU.
'Jeux San Frontieres' is the song by Peter Gabriel that translates as 'Games Without Frontiers' which is exactly what the Zionists/Illuminati are doing: playing games with people's lives and using games to advance the Forward Agenda.

Reference is made to Egyptian Mythology and other Symbolism cos although thousands of years ago, is still massively important to the Illuminati who see themselves as reborn Egyptian Myth gods and goddesses. Many areas of world are used as oblique refs to Egypt Myth e.g Hollywood.
elysiansix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2012, 09:22 PM   #2062
gabeygoat

gabeygoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2012, 11:14 PM   #2063
nomorewifi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pound View Post
I actually have this Triumph album from the 70's on the original vinyl and the flip side of the jacket is even more interesting. A giant clawed green hand (re:reptilian) is seen holding what appears to be a part of North America. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find any pics of the back of the Triumph album cover anywhere on the net.
Is it this:

nomorewifi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2012, 07:54 PM   #2064
realy

Default not an album cover but maybe worse...?

notice they are inverting the stars everywhere lately...

http://www.revilo-oliver.com/rpo/Anti_Humans.html
realy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2012, 08:36 PM   #2065
diamond dogs

This is Masonic Norwich at the UEA (notorious for Climagegate) and the 'Halls of residence' (student apartments) in the Ziggurat style surrounded by Henry Moore sculptures.

I was speaking to someone that knows a cleaner on site and she stated there had been a number of suicides in the places in the past. I have read about sacrificial links to these styled buildings..hhhmmmm

[IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG
''Media control is still based in the main on cultural manipulation. It's just so easy to do. When you set up one set of objectives toward the public and you've given them a certain definition for each code word, you hit them with the various code words and they're not going to believe anything if you don't want them to." Bowie

Last edited by diamond dogs; 30-10-2012 at 08:37 PM.
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2013, 04:32 PM   #2066
silver_wind_wood

Thumbs down

What a sick and twisted shit is that supposed to be?

Last edited by silver_wind_wood; 13-04-2013 at 04:33 PM.
silver_wind_wood is offline   Reply With Quote