Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 21-03-2017, 01:38 PM   #121
iamawaveofthesea

Whistleblower Explains How Education System Targets ‘Resistors’
By WakingTimes March 20, 2017
Isaac Davis, Staff Writer

Charlotte Iserbyt has a long history of work with the U.S. Department of Education as a former policy advisor during the Reagan administration, as well as having worked for local school districts. In her seminal book, The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America, she tells the story of how her interest in educating children was overshadowed by the dark truth of the modern education system, and the top-down plan to overhaul education to achieve statist aims.

As the reality that education is used against us sinks in for everyday Americans, her work becomes ever more valuable, and of the many startling truths she has revealed, one fact stands out as particularly relevant to today’s environment, where the nanny state increasingly usurps authority over individual and family decisions, turning us into de facto agents of state control.

Speaking in an interview, Iserbyt explains how school system functionaries are trained to identify resistors, the parents among us whom would dare to object to the unreasonable changes in schools and educational programs.

‘I was trained to identify the resistors. The resistors to the sex-ed, drug-ed, alcohol-ed, suicide-ed, death-ed, those sgood, smart Americans who realize that anything that education hanging off the end of it is probably not what they’re looking for. I was trained to identify those good people, and to go up against them, and actually to go and try to get them to join us through the group process system. Make them feel important, get them on a committee… and that just blew my mind.” ~Charlotte Iserbyt

read on here http://www.wakingtimes.com/2017/03/2...ets-resistors/
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2017, 01:43 PM   #122
iamawaveofthesea

Migrants and Far Left Join Forces to Attack Paris Police with Flares, Petrol Bombs
by Jack Montgomery20 Mar 2017

Algerian flags mingled with Antifa banners as migrants and left wing extremists gathered on the streets of Paris to attack police and protest deportations in a “March for Justice and Dignity”.

The event was nominally organised to protest alleged police brutality in the case of an individual identified in the media as Théo – but despite that individual speaking out against the escalating violence in France, marchers used the occasion as an opportunity to bombard police with Molotov cocktails and burning flares in extraordinary scenes on Sunday.
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017...-petrol-bombs/
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
Old 27-03-2017, 08:37 PM   #123
iamawaveofthesea

The Secret Playbook of Internet Trolls
Posted on August 21, 2014 by WashingtonsBlog

Yesterday, the alternative news site Common Dreams caught a troll using scores of different user names to spew anti-Semitic bile. (Common Dreams discovered that the same troll was behind the multiple user names by tracking their IP addresses. And the troll confessed to Common Dreams.)

The troll is a “a Jewish Harvard graduate in his thirties who was irritated by the website’s discussion of issues involving Israel”.

He posted anti-Semitic diatribes – such as Hitler should have finished the job and killed all Jews – using one alias. Then – a couple of minutes later – he’d post an attack on the first poster using a different alias, claiming that criticism of Israel is the same thing as anti-Semitism. (Note: Holocaust survivors and Israeli ministers say it’s not.)

Why would a Jew post vile anti-Semitic comments? Because normal people are offended by – and don’t want to be associated with – pure, naked anti-Semitism, and so they will avoid such discussions. If the discussion was originally criticizing a specific aspect of Israeli policy, the discussion will break down, and the actual point regarding policy will be lost.

Similarly, anti-Semitic posts weaken websites by making them seem less reputable. Indeed, Common Dreams says that the troll’s anti-Semitic comments drove away many of that site’s largest donors … dealing a severe blow to its continued viability. That’s exactly what trolls spewing anti-Semitic bile are trying to do: shut down logical discussion and discredit and weaken sites which allow rational criticism of policy.
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/...ture-game.html
Old 04-04-2017, 10:07 PM   #124
iamawaveofthesea

Ken livingston suspended from the labour party for telling the truth!

You're not allowed to tell the truth about...well pretty much anything these days Ken

Ken Livingstone avoids expulsion in row over remarks about Hitler and Zionism
The veteran left-winger, who had expected to be kicked out of the Labour Party, has had his suspension extended for another year.

Ken Livingstone has been suspended from the Labour Party for another year after claiming Adolf Hitler supported Zionism in the 1930s.

The former London mayor faced a disciplinary hearing for engaging in conduct which Labour officials said was "grossly detrimental" to the party.

Earlier in the day, the veteran left-winger said he expected to be expelled by the national constitutional committee because the disciplinary panel was dominated by "right-wingers".

After learning his fate, he told Sky News: "As I am not seeking to return to parliament or to stand for the local council it doesn't make a great deal of change."

He compared the experience at the hearing to "sitting through a court in North Korea - no one was listening to anything we were actually saying."

He added: "I would have been angry if I was expelled. I don't think anyone expected this result."
http://news.sky.com/story/ken-living...onism-10825308
Old 06-04-2017, 06:54 AM   #125
iamawaveofthesea

Half of labours MP's have signed a letter condemning Ken Livingstons comments and calling for him to be expelled from the party. The press is saying that the signatories came from what they are now euphemistically calling the 'soft left' side of the party or what the rest of us call the 'blairites'

When we consider that tony blair supported the illegal war in iraq that allowed the big corporations to profit from the death of iraqis and that after he left politics he went to work for JP Morgan bank it should be clear to anyone with functioning brain that blair and his cronies are not leftwing; they work for the capitalist oligarchs and are FAKE LEFT

They want to shut Ken up because he is getting into what they see as dangerous ground because it threatens to undermine their false narratives about history and expose the role of the rothschild cabal in the rise of the nazis as well as in the rise of zionism

That cabal have pushed the idea that any information that exposes them is 'fake news' and they have created a 'post truth' world where if you don't like what someone is saying you don't have to accept it as true even if it is factually true. George Orwell warned against this process of twisting reality in his novel '1984' when he spoke of big brothers ability to make people think that 2+2=5

If kens comments are true then he should not be penalised PERIOD

Almost half of Labour's MPs sign letter criticising decision to allow Ken Livingstone to remain in party
Eight shadow cabinet members among those expressing anger at disciplinary panel's verdict
Ben Kentish
@BenKentish
Thursday 6 April 2017 01:16 BST

Almost half of Labour’s 229 MPs have signed an open letter warning that the decision not to expel Ken Livingstone over allegedly anti-Semitic comments is a “betrayal” of the party’s values.

A total of 107 MPs, along with 48 Labour peers, put their name to the Jewish Labour Movement statement criticising the party’s National Constitutional Committee (NCC) for handing Mr Livingstone an additional one-year suspension from holding office in the party but re-instating him as a member.

The disciplinary hearing related to comments made by the former London mayor last April in which he suggested Adolf Hitler had “supported Zionism before he went mad and ended up killing six million Jews”.

"This week the institutions of the Labour Party have betrayed our values” the statement said.
The signatories include eight shadow cabinet ministers, among them shadow Education Secretary Angela Rayner, Barry Gardiner, the shadow Environment Secretary, and Nia Griffith, the shadow Defence Secretary.

The statement’s supporters are drawn from both the moderate and “soft left” parts of the Labour Party, but, with the exception of Ms Rayner, none of Mr Corbyn’s parliamentary allies have signed.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7669256.html

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 06-04-2017 at 07:33 AM.
Old 06-04-2017, 08:09 AM   #126
iamawaveofthesea

The political right has traditionally supported free enterprise and has been the home of oligarchs and capitalists

It was the political left that offered the workers an arena in which they could try and work towards a better world for them as well as the fatcats

However the fatcats soon realised that if the left was to fail they would have to infiltrate it and control it hence why people like jimmy goldsmith helped create great britain 75 to infiltrate and subvert the trade unions

The greatest wake up call for the public is not to realiase that the right is populated by rich people but to realise that the left is steered by the oligarchs too

Yes some working people have voted for right wing candidates but they have only done that in reaction to the subversion of the left. The fight therefore is to win back the left by exposing and driving out the subversive elements of the left eg the blairites and clintonites etc

Let the right have the capitalist oligarchs. There is no point trying to stop voters voting for right wing candidates until there is an alternative in the left because given the choice between candidates like fake-left clinton or trump many working people will vote for trump who they hope will follow a policy less destructive to them then the policy of obama/clinton and blair who have pushed the capitalist/globalist oligarch agenda so ruthlessly and to the detiment of working people.

Yes trump is the WRONG champion for the working people but the point is they were given NO CHOICE becasue there WAS NO VIABLE LEFT WING ALTERNATIVE becasue the left wing candidate Clinton was just another capitalist oligarch sockpuppet

So the battle here is not to discredit right wing politicians as they will simply continue to capitalise on the subversion of the left by offering an alternative to the fake-leftism of people like blair and clinton

The REAL struggle is to expose the fake elements in the left and to reclaim the left for working people; this will then stop the flow of working voters over to the right

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 06-04-2017 at 08:13 AM.
Old 11-04-2017, 08:24 AM   #127
iamawaveofthesea

Google to start labeling true news “false” and fake news “true” – algorithm assumes official fake news sources always tell the truth
Monday, April 10, 2017 by: JD Heyes

Who could have imagined that one of the largest media companies on the planet – begun in the United States, where freedom of speech and expression is enshrined in our founding document – would become one of the biggest censors since Nazi Brown Shirts roamed Germany burning books and beating political opponents?

Welcome to Google 2017, where far-Left ideologues who manage the company’s media operations are set to decide what their readers can and cannot see, based solely on political ideology.

As reported by The Guardian, Google – which is following Facebook’s lead – has tweaked its news-gathering algorithm to weed out so-called “fake news” that it claims is spreading “misinformation” via the Internet:

Google is to start displaying fact-checking labels in its search results to highlight news and information that has been vetted and show whether it is considered to be true or false, as part of its efforts to help combat the spread of misinformation and fake news.

The fact-checking feature, which was first introduced to Google News in the UK and US in October, will now be displayed as an information box in general search results as well as news search results globally.

How will this work? According to the report, there will be small segments of information displayed regarding claims made in certain news reports on particular sites, in addition to so-called fact-checking of the highlighted claims. (RELATED: Google, YouTube waging “demonetization” WAR on alternative media to bankrupt independent journalism)

In other words, if a Google (or Facebook) editor believes the claims to be false – such as, say, a claim by us that there is no evidence to support the Democratic and establishment media narrative that “Russia hacked the election to help Donald Trump,” even if we offer proof in our reporting – that story will be accompanied with a “fake news” label.
http://naturalnews.com/2017-04-10-go...the-truth.html
Old 12-04-2017, 08:41 AM   #128
iamawaveofthesea

The Illuminati Goal Of Abolishing Private Property: Reborn In Globalism
Jon Rappoport
April 11, 2017

There is a direct line from Adam Weishaupt’s secret society, the Illuminati, which he formed in Bavaria in 1776, to Karl Marx, and onward to the modern Globalist agenda.

One of the key shared ideas: the abolition of private property.

Many people hold a negative view of Weishaupt, the Illuminati, and especially Marx, and so it fell to Globalists to couch their ideas about property in more acceptable terms.

That feat (one of many attempted) was expressed, in 1976, by Carla Hills, US Trade Representative and a key member of the Rockefeller Trilateral Commission. Hills is credited as the principal architect of the Globalist NAFTA Treaty, which has destructively affected the US and Mexican economies.

Patrick Wood, author of the classic, Technocracy Rising, unearthed Hills’ brief statement on private property. I’ve broken it up into three parts, so I can comment after each mind-bending point.

Carla Hills: “Land, because of its unique nature and the crucial role it plays in human settlements, cannot be treated as an ordinary asset, controlled by individuals and subject to the pressures and inefficiencies of the market.”

Her use of the term “human settlements” is curious, as is her reference to “crucial role it [land] plays.” Is she trying to take us back to an ancient period in human history, when people were first abandoning nomadic existence and turning to agriculture and fixed communities? It appears so. She wants us to think of land in terms of “oh, look, we can stop wandering and live here, and this space of soil will play ‘a crucial role’ in our future.” It’s been centuries since private ownership of land became a reality. But Hills doesn’t like acknowledging that. And through her use of “human settlements,” she also wants us to believe that the ancient concept of an entire community moving on to land to live is the only valid view. An individual staking a claim to land or buying it is verboten. It’s a corruption of the natural order. I assume Hills wasn’t living on a kibbutz or in a commune when she wrote her statement, but we’ll leave that problem for another time.

Hills asserts that private ownership of property isn’t ordinary and can’t be thought of that way. Individuals shouldn’t “control it.” And the free market causes problems. Well, of course, the free market causes problems, if you assume that no one should own more land than anyone else. And yes, private ownership, based on hard work, is inefficient, if that means some super-government can’t take land away “for the public good.”

Hills stops short of saying government should own all land, but that’s where she’s going.

read on here http://www.activistpost.com/2017/04/...globalism.html
Old 13-04-2017, 04:41 PM   #129
iamawaveofthesea

Some more positive noises coming from the corbyn camp in the face of brexit:

Jeremy Corbyn wants to use Brexit to favour British companies
Jason Beattie
4 hrs ago

British firms should be top of the queue for lucrative government contracts once we leave the EU, Jeremy Corbyn will say today.

Mr Corbyn says Brexit will allow a future Labour government to give precedence to UK firms bidding for state spending.

At the moment Brussels' rules mean major public contracts have to open to firms in all EU countries.

The Labour leader says leaving the EU offers the chance to use the £200billion spends each year in private sector on supporting British firms and suppliers.
“While Brexit presents many challenges to Britain, it can give us more powers to encourage best practices and support new and existing businesses and industries in Britain.

“While the Conservatives seem intent on using Brexit to turn us into a low-wage tax haven, Labour will use every power possible to upgrade our economy so we can all lead richer lives,” he will say in a speech in Doncaster.

Mr Corbyn says firms bidding for contracts will have to abide by a new code of conduct.

Companies wanting a slice of government contracts must offer full trade union recognition for their workforce, agree to a pay ratio of 20-1 between the lowest and highest paid staff, providing apprenticeships and pay their taxes in full, he will say.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews...id=mailsignout
Old 13-04-2017, 11:02 PM   #130
reverendjim
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
The Illuminati Goal Of Abolishing Private Property: Reborn In Globalism
Jon Rappoport
April 11, 2017

There is a direct line from Adam Weishaupt’s secret society, the Illuminati, which he formed in Bavaria in 1776, to Karl Marx, and onward to the modern Globalist agenda.

One of the key shared ideas: the abolition of private property.

Many people hold a negative view of Weishaupt, the Illuminati, and especially Marx, and so it fell to Globalists to couch their ideas about property in more acceptable terms.

That feat (one of many attempted) was expressed, in 1976, by Carla Hills, US Trade Representative and a key member of the Rockefeller Trilateral Commission. Hills is credited as the principal architect of the Globalist NAFTA Treaty, which has destructively affected the US and Mexican economies.

Patrick Wood, author of the classic, Technocracy Rising, unearthed Hills’ brief statement on private property. I’ve broken it up into three parts, so I can comment after each mind-bending point.

Carla Hills: “Land, because of its unique nature and the crucial role it plays in human settlements, cannot be treated as an ordinary asset, controlled by individuals and subject to the pressures and inefficiencies of the market.”

Her use of the term “human settlements” is curious, as is her reference to “crucial role it [land] plays.” Is she trying to take us back to an ancient period in human history, when people were first abandoning nomadic existence and turning to agriculture and fixed communities? It appears so. She wants us to think of land in terms of “oh, look, we can stop wandering and live here, and this space of soil will play ‘a crucial role’ in our future.” It’s been centuries since private ownership of land became a reality. But Hills doesn’t like acknowledging that. And through her use of “human settlements,” she also wants us to believe that the ancient concept of an entire community moving on to land to live is the only valid view. An individual staking a claim to land or buying it is verboten. It’s a corruption of the natural order. I assume Hills wasn’t living on a kibbutz or in a commune when she wrote her statement, but we’ll leave that problem for another time.

Hills asserts that private ownership of property isn’t ordinary and can’t be thought of that way. Individuals shouldn’t “control it.” And the free market causes problems. Well, of course, the free market causes problems, if you assume that no one should own more land than anyone else. And yes, private ownership, based on hard work, is inefficient, if that means some super-government can’t take land away “for the public good.”

Hills stops short of saying government should own all land, but that’s where she’s going.

read on here http://www.activistpost.com/2017/04/...globalism.html
if the human race were more altruistic it would be great. but that isn't the case.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2017, 04:39 PM   #131
iamawaveofthesea

GUIDE TO THE GEORGE SOROS NETWORK

George Soros is one of the most powerful men on earth. A New York hedge fund manager, he has amassed a personal fortune estimated at about $13 billion (as of 2009). His company, Soros Fund Management, controls at least another $25 billion in investor assets. Since 1979, Soros's foundation network -- whose flagship is the Open Society Foundations (OSF) -- has dispensed more than $5 billion to a multitude of organizations whose objectives are consistent with those of Soros. With assets of $1.93 billion as of 2008, OSI alone donates scores of millions of dollars annually to these various groups. Following is a sampling of the major agendas advanced by groups that Soros and OSI support financially. Listed under each category heading are a few OSI donees fitting that description.

see here to view the organisations linked to soros http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/v...ory.asp?id=589
Old 25-04-2017, 09:08 AM   #132
iamawaveofthesea

General election 2017: Labour pledges to wipe Brexit slate clean – politics live
Keir Starmer to announce that guaranteeing rights of EU nationals and keeping benefits of the single market will be priorities if Labour wins snap election

The Snap: sign up for the daily election briefing
Keir Starmer’s Today interview - Summary

Andrew Sparrow (now) and Chris Johnston (earlier)
Tuesday 25 April 2017 09.53 BST

Labour is saying that it would give a unilateral guarantee to EU nationals living in the UK that they can stay. As Sky’s Faisal Islam points out, the Home Office has issued guidance to EU nationals in the UK that seems to be deterring them from applying for permanent residence.
https://www.theguardian.com/politics...-politics-live
Old 25-04-2017, 09:30 AM   #133
iamawaveofthesea

Old 25-04-2017, 09:40 AM   #134
iamawaveofthesea

some people actually voted for this woman with the massive trail of bodies in the wake of her and her husbands political careers!

Clinton's assistant J. W. McGill is found dead
Friday, 21 April, 2017 - 12:33
Johnston Wilson McGill, 34, was pronounced dead on his couch by a private doctor after suffering an apparent heart attack.

Johnston Wilson McGill, 34, was pronounced dead on his couch by a private doctor after suffering an apparent heart attack. It has happened just days after being summoned to appear before Trey Gowdy’s congressional committee to testify about Hillary Clinton’s email server. McGill was one of Clinton's aides. The death was reported hapanned at her home of “natural causes.”

A spokesman for Clinton’s former campaign said that Huma Abedin, Clinton’s deputy campaign coordinator, found McGill when she stopped by for coffee to discuss Clinton’s plans for a run for Mayor of New York.

Trey Gowdy’s office had no official statement but his top aide, Mandy Gonsales, said that the committee isn’t happy with the circumstances of McGill’s death or the fact that his own doctor was summoned to pronounce. Abedin says she called the private doctor because she hoped he could save her friend.

There will be no autopsy on the body, which will be cremated before sunset in accordance with his religion. McGill is the single son of deceased parents and has no family. No services are planned.

Does this whole thing seem a little bit odd to anyone else? It feels oddly like we’ve seen things like this happen before to people who could possibly incriminate Hillary Clinton. Unfortunately, as the doctor who pronounced has an impeccable record and is an authorized coroner in new York, the findings will be accepted and entered into public record.
https://www.geopolitica.ru/en/news/c...ill-found-dead
Old 04-05-2017, 09:28 PM   #135
iamawaveofthesea

Prager: Will the Second Civil War Turn Violent?
If college presidents, mayors and police chiefs won't stop left-wing mobs, other Americans will.
Dennis Prager

n a recent column, I made the case that Americans are fighting the Second Civil War. The deep chasm that has opened up between the left -- not liberals, the left -- and the rest of the country is so wide and so unbridgeable that there is no other way to describe what is happening. But I noted that at least thus far, unlike the First Civil War, this war is not violent.

Unfortunately, there is now reason to believe that violence is coming. In fact, it's already here. But as of now, it's only coming from one direction.

Left-wing thugs engage in violence and threats of violence with utter impunity. They shut down speakers at colleges; block highways, bridges and airport terminals; take over college buildings and offices; occupy state capitals; and terrorize individuals at their homes.

In order to understand why more violence may be coming, it is essential to understand that left-wing mobs are almost never stopped, arrested or punished. Colleges do nothing to stop them, and civil authorities do nothing to stop them on campuses or anywhere else. Police are reduced to spectators as they watch left-wing gangs loot stores, smash business and car windows, and even take over state capitals (as in Madison, Wisconsin).

It's beginning to dawn on many Americans that mayors, police chiefs and college presidents have no interest in stopping this violence. Left-wing officials sympathize with the lawbreakers, and the police, who rarely sympathize with thugs of any ideology, are ordered to do nothing by emasculated police chiefs.

Consequently, given the abdication by all these authorities of their role to protect the public, some members of the public will inevitably decide that they will protect themselves and others.
http://www.truthrevolt.org/commentar...r-turn-violent
Old 11-05-2017, 08:01 AM   #136
iamawaveofthesea

rothschild bagman, war criminal and JP Morgan banker tony blair is looking to rally a 'progressive' alliance to takeover british politics and derail brexit:

Ex-donors want Tony Blair body to help new breakaway Labour moderate MPs after Tory landslide
By Christopher Hope, Chief Political Correspondent
10 May 2017 • 7:40pm

Tony Blair could secretly help moderate Labour MPs with a plot to form a new breakaway movement after the election, it has emerged.

Former Labour donors who have withdrawn their support since Jeremy Corbyn became leader are set to approach Mr Blair’s Institute for Global Change, a centre-left think tank, for help with developing policy ideas.

But while Mr Blair has signalled his desire to return to politics, the donors do not want him to take a public role in the plot after his reputation was irreparably damaged by the Iraq War.

Yesterday The Daily Telegraph revealed that up to 100 prospective Labour MPs are preparing to resign the Labour whip and become independents after the election in an attempt to force out Jeremy Corbyn.

They are discussing the idea of forming a “Progressives” group on the back benches, before possibly returning to Labour if they manage to oust Mr Corbyn and replace him with a leader they support.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...-group-labour/

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-05-2017 at 08:01 AM.
Old 12-05-2017, 10:40 PM   #137
iamawaveofthesea

the role of the controlled left and the controlled right is to distract people away from the central banking scam and to get them to fight each other instead. the following was said back in the 1800's...consider the words of the bankers as they strategise how to control the increasingly agitated populace. They intend to divide and rule them by turning faction upon faction and that is what they achieved today with 'identity politics':

"It is advisable to do all in your power to sustain such prominent daily and weekly newspapers, especially the Agricultural and Religious Press, as will oppose the greenback issue of paper money and that you will also withhold patronage from all applicants who are not willing to oppose the government issue of money. To repeal the Act creating bank notes, or to restore to circulation the government issue of money will be to provide the people with money and will therefore seriously affect our individual profits as bankers and lenders. See your congressman at once and engage him to support our interest that we may control legislation."
-James Buel American Bankers Association 1877

“We must go forward cautiously and consolidate each acquired position, because already the inferior social stratum of society is giving unceasing signs of agitation. Therefore, prudence dictates to us a line of conduct that seems to give in to the will of the people, until the execution of our plans be well-enough established for us to be able to declare our intentions without having to fear any organized resistance.
Our confidence men shall have to closely watch the Farmers Alliance and the Knights of Work, and take steps immediately, either to control both associations in accordance with our interests, or to break them. Our men will have to attend the Convention that will be held in Omaha on the 4th of July, and be in charge of all activities. Otherwise, this Convention could muster such an antagonism to our plans that we would have to resort to force to overcome it.
Now, at the present time, using violence would be premature. We are not yet ready to confront such an assault. Money must first of all seek maximum protection in schemes and in legislation.
Let us make use of the courts. Let us go forward as fast as possible at perceiving debts, at foreclosing (depriving of recourse to justice when a certain time limit has been transgressed) on debentures and mortgages. When, through the law's intervention, the common people shall have lost their homes, they will be more easy to control and more easy to govern, and they shall not be able to resist the strong hand of the Government acting in accordance with the orders of the central power of imperial wealth, under the control of the leaders of finance.
Our top leaders are perfectly aware of the truth. They are presently working at establishing an imperialism of the capital to rule the world. But while they are implementing this plan, they must keep the people busy with political antagonisms. We'll therefore speed up the question of reform in the custom rates by the political organization called the Democratic Party; and we'll put the spotlight on the question of protection and of the reciprocity by the Republican Party.
By dividing the electorate this way, we'll be able to have them spend their energies at struggling amongst themselves on questions that, for us, have no importance whatsoever, and on which we only touch upon as instructors of the common flock. It is thus that, through discreet acts, we can maintain what was so generously projected and executed with such a remarkable success.”
-an article published in the United States Bankers' Magazine in 1892
Old 14-05-2017, 09:00 PM   #138
iamawaveofthesea

Great talk by Gilad...i maybe disagree a wee bit on a few points but overall a great talk

For example he seems to be blaming the traditional left for the creation of identity politics but i'd argue it really comes from the capitalist oligarchs....the money changers

i'd also argue that the political correctness psyops also came from the money changers; this then destroyed the solidarity of the traditional left and wiped out their ability to collectively bargain or even outrightly challenge the system

I also wouldn't trace it back to the nazis as he seems to because the success of the nazis was down to a number of developments for example the discovery of the secret agreement made between british freemasons and the rothschilds to bring the US into world war 1 against germany in return for palestine, called the balfour declaration which the germans learned about at the treaty of sevres.

Also germany had taken in jews from russia who were escaping their war with the tzar. The jews then set up the frankfurt school and began a cultural marxism push in germany that threatened traditional german values of heimat. Further to that the germans witnessed neighbouring russia being overthrown by jewish led bolsheviks while jewish communists led armed uprisings within germany for example in hamburg

The destruction of the german currency was the final straw and many people eagerly embraced national socialism which was then funded by the jewish oligarchs to go to war with the bolsheviks which were also created by the jewish oligarchs!!!

So really....the whole identity pushing thing began before the nazis....the popular success of the nazis was likely a reaction to those other things; if you doubt that then just look at the success of trump after 8 years of obamas political correctness...of course the ultimate irony is that trump is controlled by the jewish oligarchs too!!!

I would also disagree that the primary aim of the jewish writer who created the TV character archie bunker to push the PC agenda (britain had alf garnett) was to turn everyone into meathead; i would say that the primary aim was to turn everyone against what archie bunker represented: hard working, productive and creative white men. This is because that demographic represents the single biggest threat to the supremicist vision of the people behind the NWO, so they have turned society against that demographic so that they destroy any chance of solidarity and effective resistance to the NWO. Now white men are forced to fight a war on two fronts against the NWO AND against the elements of society that have been radicalised against them by the bankers who are really to blame for societies ills...it's a simple but devastating displacement of blame

Gilad Atzmon -"Being in Time" talk, LA May 8, 2017

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 14-05-2017 at 09:24 PM.
Old 16-05-2017, 04:46 PM   #139
iamawaveofthesea

BBC coverage ‘strongly biased against Brexit,’ independent inquiry finds
Published time: 15 May, 2017 11:34
Edited time: 15 May, 2017 12:12

A new independent report has concluded the BBC was “strongly biased against Brexit” in its coverage of the government’s triggering of Article 50 back in March.

Research by the News-Watch group found that in the week after Prime Minister Theresa May activated the European Union withdrawal process, BBC Radio 4’s Today program featured 114 guests speaking against Brexit.

According to the study, of the 124 commentators fielded by Today between Monday, March 29, the day Article 50 was invoked, and Saturday, April 4, just eight were “given the space to make substantive arguments that the future for the UK outside the EU would yield significant benefits.”

There was an “overwhelming negativity” expressed by Today’s hosts and guests about Britain leaving the EU. BBC correspondents “displayed what can only be described as a strong common editorial bias against Brexit,” the document added.

“The overall gloom was buttressed by the program’s editorial approach,” read the report.

“Presenters and correspondents pushed at every opportunity to illustrate existing and potential problems. They were strongly adversarial towards Brexit supporters, but much less so to guests who advocated that the UK was, in effect, now staring down the barrel of a loaded gun.”
https://www.rt.com/uk/388413-bbc-bia...ampaign=chrome
Old 16-05-2017, 05:00 PM   #140
iamawaveofthesea

Globalists Pushing Cashless Society to Abolish Privacy