Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 12-04-2016, 12:18 PM   #1
iamawaveofthesea

Default Hilary Clinton the CFR candidate

Hillary Clinton Fundraiser Hosted by All-Star Cast of Financial Regulators Who Joined Wall Street
Zaid Jilani
Apr. 6 2016, 10:38 p.m.

AS HILLARY CLINTON questions rival Bernie Sanders over the depth of his financial reform ideas this week, a group of former government officials — once tasked with regulating Wall Street and now working in the financial industry or as Wall Street lobbyists — are participating in a fundraiser for her in the nation’s capital.

Several members of the organizing committee are now either advocating for corporate clients or advising them how to best work with and around the regulations they once enforced.

https://theintercept.com/2016/04/06/...n-wall-street/
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 12:22 PM   #2
iamawaveofthesea

HILLARY CLINTON, THE CIA, THE MOB
Monday, 11 April 2016

"It seems that the family name of 'Rodham' was once 'Rodomski' and her father's family came from the Jewish ghetto in Lodz, Poland and settled in England before emigrating to the Chicago area."

Hillary Clinton with Giovanni Gambino, the son of heroin kingpin Francesco 'Ciccio' Gambino and the cousin of Carlo Gambino, one-time head of the American Mafia's governing body. dailymail.

http://aanirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2016/...n-cia-mob.html
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
Old 12-04-2016, 12:32 PM   #3
iamawaveofthesea

Bill Clinton Administration Continued the Criminalization of Generations of African Americans
Mass incarceration represents modern form of national oppression and social containment
By Abayomi Azikiwe
Global Research, April 11, 2016

A demonstration during a speech by Bill Clinton in Philadelphia further exposed the role Democrats played in the mass incarceration and state repression of oppressed people in the United States during the 1990s.

Both ruling class parties, the Republicans and Democrats, have sought to prey on the fear of street crime and public corruption as political tools to win elective office. This tactic extends back to the Reconstruction era in the aftermath of the Civil War where the former planters sought to justify the denial of civil rights to the former enslaved population. The protest action against Clinton itself prompted comments from the former president which seemed to justify the criminalization of tens of millions of African Americans over the decades.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/bill-cl...ricans/5519813
Old 19-05-2016, 09:24 PM   #4
iamawaveofthesea

what has happened to many "friends" of the Clintons.

1- James McDougal - Clintons convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack,
while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr's investigation.
2 - Mary Mahoney - A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown .. The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.
3 - Vince Foster - Former White House councilor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock's Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.
4 - Ron Brown - Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown's skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors. The rest of the people on the plane also died. A few days later the air Traffic controller commited suicide.
5 - C. Victor Raiser, II - Raiser, a major player in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.
6 - Paul Tulley - Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock , September 1992. Described by Clinton as a "dear friend and trusted advisor".
7 - Ed Willey - Clinton fundraiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.
8 - Jerry Parks - Head of Clinton's gubernatorial security team in Little Rock .. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock Park's son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.
9 - James Bunch - Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a "Black Book" of people which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas
10 - James Wilson - Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater..
11 - Kathy Ferguson - Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.
12 - Bill Shelton - Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his fiancee.
13 - Gandy Baugh - Attorney for Clinton's friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.
14 - Florence Martin - Accountant & sub-contractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal, Mena, Arkansas, airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot wounds.
15 - Suzanne Coleman - Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.
16 - Paula Grober - Clinton's speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.
17 - Danny Casolaro - Investigative reporter. Investigating MenaAirport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparently, in the middle of his investigation.
18 - Paul Wilcher - Attorney investigating corruption at MenaAirport with Casolaro and the 1980 "October Surprise" was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993, in his WashingtonDC apartment. Had delivered a report to Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death.
19 - Jon Parnell Walker - Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington , Virginia apartment balcony August 15, 1993. He was investigating the Morgan Guaranty scandal.
20 - Barbara Wise - Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised, nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.
21 - Charles Meissner - Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.
22 - Dr. Stanley Heard - Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton 's advisory council personally treated Clinton's mother, stepfather and brother.
23 - Barry Seal - Drug running TWA pilot out of Mena Arkansas, death was no accident.
24 - Johnny Lawhorn, Jr. - Mechanic, found a check made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. He was found dead after his car had hit a utility pole.
25 - Stanley Huggins - Investigated Madison Guaranty. His death was a purported suicide and his report was never released.
26 - Hershell Friday - Attorney and Clinton fundraiser died March 1, 1994, when his plane exploded.
27 - Kevin Ives & Don Henry - Known as "The boys on the track" case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. A controversial case, the initial report of death said, due to falling asleep on railroad tracks. Later reports claim the 2 boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.

THE FOLLOWING PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES/HENRY CASE:
28 - Keith Coney - Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck, 7/88.
29 - Keith McMaskle - Died, stabbed 113 times, Nov, 1988
30 - Gregory Collins - Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.
31 - Jeff Rhodes - He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.
32 - James Milan - Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was due to natural causes".
33 - Jordan Kettleson - Was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup truck in June 1990.
34 - Richard Winters - A suspect in the Ives/Henry deaths. He was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989.

THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE DEAD
35 - Major William S. Barkley, Jr.
36 - Captain Scott J . Reynolds
37 - Sgt. Brian Hanley
38 - Sgt. Tim Sabel
39 - Major General William Robertson
40 - Col. William Densberger
41 - Col. Robert Kelly
42 - Spec. Gary Rhodes
43 - Steve Willis
44 - Robert Williams
45 - Conway LeBleu
46 - Todd McKeehan
Old 19-05-2016, 10:04 PM   #5
iamawaveofthesea

TRUMP; CLINTON; JEWISH MAFIA; CIA SEX RINGS
Thursday, 12 May 2016
http://aanirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2016/...ed-mafiya.html
Old 29-05-2016, 08:10 PM   #6
iamawaveofthesea

Hilary clinton is endorsed by the KKK

This is because the KKK at its core are part of the same secret society that control the CFR and its political puppets like clinton

The roots of the KKK are in FREEMASONRY

Old 30-05-2016, 03:05 PM   #7
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Hilary clinton is endorsed by the KKK

This is because the KKK at its core are part of the same secret society that control the CFR and its political puppets like clinton

The roots of the KKK are in FREEMASONRY

Hillary connections to Byrd and her admiration of Margaret Sanger are definitely suspicious and should keep blacks far away. I don't know why blacks are so brainwashed into supporting the Clinton machine, especially after Bills horrible policies which were terrible for the black community. I don't know whether the Sanger thing is racism or just that she is a brainwashed feminist because lots of those types love Sanger. I would lean more to feminism. Also I think Bills terrible policies were mandated to him by conservative think tanks, so I don't think it's necessarily rooted to any of his ideological beliefs, but rather they are just selfish opportunists who are playing along with the whole game.

But to suggest that racists as a whole are backing Hillary is completely disingenuous. That was one KKK leader from California. The vast majority of the KKK back Trump. As does David Duke, as does the racist Council for conservative Citizens, as does Don Black the founder of StormFront. StormFront had to upgrade their bandwidth to deal with the mass increase of traffic admittedly because of Trumps emergence. American Free Press the successor to Willis Cartos Liberty Lobby also backs Trump. That's another outfit with white supremacist neo nazi ties and which worked with British Eugenecist Roger Pearson.

I think you forget that admittedly it has been a Republican strategy to court the southern racist vote. That demographic has been entirely Republican since Nixons southern strategy. Council for National Policy member Pat Buchanan who has made a career of playing into white fears has called Trump "the great white hope". I think you see where I'm going with this.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2016, 05:54 PM   #8
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Hillary connections to Byrd and her admiration of Margaret Sanger are definitely suspicious and should keep blacks far away. I don't know why blacks are so brainwashed into supporting the Clinton machine, especially after Bills horrible policies which were terrible for the black community. I don't know whether the Sanger thing is racism or just that she is a brainwashed feminist because lots of those types love Sanger. I would lean more to feminism. Also I think Bills terrible policies were mandated to him by conservative think tanks, so I don't think it's necessarily rooted to any of his ideological beliefs, but rather they are just selfish opportunists who are playing along with the whole game.

But to suggest that racists as a whole are backing Hillary is completely disingenuous. That was one KKK leader from California. The vast majority of the KKK back Trump. As does David Duke, as does the racist Council for conservative Citizens, as does Don Black the founder of StormFront. StormFront had to upgrade their bandwidth to deal with the mass increase of traffic admittedly because of Trumps emergence. American Free Press the successor to Willis Cartos Liberty Lobby also backs Trump. That's another outfit with white supremacist neo nazi ties and which worked with British Eugenecist Roger Pearson.

I think you forget that admittedly it has been a Republican strategy to court the southern racist vote. That demographic has been entirely Republican since Nixons southern strategy. Council for National Policy member Pat Buchanan who has made a career of playing into white fears has called Trump "the great white hope". I think you see where I'm going with this.
the whole planned parenthood thing ties into the conspiracy along the lines of eugenics

The father of Bill gates was head of planned parenthood and now bill carries on his work globally with his vaccine programme that is aimed at undermining the immune systems of children the world over

Gates also funds geoengineering projects through MONSANTO which bill owns shares in

Africa has been ear-marked under agenda 21 to be the bread basket of the NWO which means that its lands need to be cleared of the inhabitants

AFRICOM is engaged in a struggle over control of africa

Billionaires privy to the conspiracy are already buying up large chunks of land in africa
Old 30-05-2016, 06:01 PM   #9
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
the whole planned parenthood thing ties into the conspiracy along the lines of eugenics

The father of Bill gates was head of planned parenthood and now bill carries on his work globally with his vaccine programme that is aimed at undermining the immune systems of children the world over

Gates also funds geoengineering projects through MONSANTO which bill owns shares in

Africa has been ear-marked under agenda 21 to be the bread basket of the NWO which means that its lands need to be cleared of the inhabitants

Billionaires privy to the conspiracy are already buying up large chunks of land in africa
The Clintons are incredibly evil, and deeply involved in many of the elite agendas. They also have their own foundations, which are used for nefarious purposes like pretty much all the major foundations are. They definitely are heavy hitters for the agenda.

But I do wonder how intimately connected they are to the deep state. They seem like very powerful frontmen. The fact that they have all these scandals and blackmail directed towards them leads me to believe they are not THAT high up.

They are certainly above an Obama, and I think the Clintons have a deep resentment towards Obama for Hillary being passed over for him.

Hillary is an egomaniac, as is Trump. They are all ego driven.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 30-05-2016 at 06:04 PM.
Old 31-05-2016, 05:50 PM   #10
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
The Clintons are incredibly evil, and deeply involved in many of the elite agendas. They also have their own foundations, which are used for nefarious purposes like pretty much all the major foundations are. They definitely are heavy hitters for the agenda.

But I do wonder how intimately connected they are to the deep state. They seem like very powerful frontmen. The fact that they have all these scandals and blackmail directed towards them leads me to believe they are not THAT high up.

They are certainly above an Obama, and I think the Clintons have a deep resentment towards Obama for Hillary being passed over for him.

Hillary is an egomaniac, as is Trump. They are all ego driven.
they are middle managers...puppets of the secret society network....no more

the public get distracted watching the puppets instead of the puppeteers

drama is not a problem....it helps distract people.....meanwhile the agenda rolls on

The politicians come and go, the public expend their energy getting excited over the puppet show while the big boys behind the scenes get on with business
Old 03-06-2016, 08:36 AM   #11
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:

from ickes headlines today....the corporations driving african farmers off their land to make way for cash crops for the globalised, agenda 21 corporate, fascist machine; good luck in solidarity to the protesters! Stand strong and stand together

Protesters occupy Bolloré shareholder meeting in Paris over African land grabs
ReAct and GRAIN | 03 June 2016

Conflicts surrounding oil palm plantations reach Bolloré shareholder meeting in Paris. Congolese, Cameroonians, Ivoirians and NGOs hold demonstration at Bolloré shareholder meeting to denounce the company’s agricultural investments in Africa

On Friday 3 June, African citizens, organisations and unions will disrupt the shareholder meeting of the Bolloré group at its headquarters in Puteaux, just outside of Paris, France. The protestors represent a movement composed of thousands of farmers who have been displaced from their lands by industrial oil palm and rubber plantations. Since Wednesday, this movement has also been occupying factories and plantations in Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Liberia and Sierra Leone.

Press contacts:
Marielle Benchehboune, ReAct, France: 0033 6 38 30 74 56
Emmanuel Elong, International alliance of local communities of the Socfin Bolloré plantations, Cameroon: 00237 67 45 29 387
ReAct Transnational Alliances: www.projet-react.org
GRAIN: www.grain.org

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 03-06-2016 at 08:37 AM.
Old 05-06-2016, 10:29 PM   #12
iamawaveofthesea

Hillary Comes Out as the War Party Candidate

By Diana Johnstone | CounterPunch | June 3, 2016

On June 2, a few days before the California primary, Hillary Clinton gave up trying to compete with Bernie Sanders on domestic policy. Instead, she zeroed in on the soft target of Donald Trump’s most “bizarre rants” in order to present herself as experienced and reasonable. Evidently taking her Democratic Party nomination for granted, she is positioning herself as the perfect candidate for hawkish Republicans.

Choosing to speak in San Diego, home base of the U.S. Pacific Fleet, on a platform draped with 19 American flags and preceded by half an hour of military marching music, Hillary Clinton was certain of finding a friendly audience for her celebration of American “strength”, “values” and “exceptionalism”. Cheered on by a military audience, Hillary was already assuming the role to which she most ardently aspires: that of Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces.

read on here: https://alethonews.wordpress.com/201...rty-candidate/
Old 06-11-2016, 06:01 PM   #13
iamawaveofthesea

Source: FBI has evidence Hillary visited 'Orgy Island'
Huma Abedin said to be cooperating with investigators
Published: 2 days ago

Citing a “well-placed source” in the New York Police Department, Blackwater USA founder and retired Navy SEAL Erik Prince claims that among the 650,000 Huma Abedin emails on her estranged husband’s laptop is evidence Hillary Clinton, as well as former President Bill Clinton, was a visitor to convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s Caribbean hideaway, known as “Orgy Island.”

Prince told the Breitbart News Daily radio show that Abedin and her estranged husband, former Democratic Rep. Anthony Weiner, are now cooperating with authorities in multiple investigations of Bill and Hillary Clinton.

“They found State Department emails,” he said of FBI investigators. “They found a lot of other really damning criminal information, including money laundering, including the fact that Hillary went to this sex island with convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. Bill Clinton went there more than 20 times. Hillary Clinton went there at least six times.”
http://www.wnd.com/2016/11/source-fb...d-orgy-island/
Old 06-11-2016, 06:03 PM   #14
iamawaveofthesea

BREAKING Wikileaks: Abedin’s Computer Confirms HillaryClinton Was Behind Murder of Ambassador Stevens
by Political Ears Editorial Staff/ November 1, 2016

Wikileaks is about to confirm the story that The Common Sense Show told 4 years ago in that Ambassador Stevens was set up to die because his stories of gun-running, child trafficking and drug-running on behalf of the CIA in order to promote regime change in Libya using terrorists funded by these illegal activities, were leaking out and it was only a few months until the election. Subsequently, Ambassador Stevens had to be silenced. And Petraeus had to be put in a place where he was not forced to testify before Congress because he could not take the 5th before Congress.

At the same time, Clinton was broadcasting Stevens whereabouts and she refused to provide the extra protection Stevens was so desperately requesting. Being that Stevens was working for the CIA, then head of the CIA, David Petraeus, would have known about Chris Stevens activities. To protect Obama’s 2012 election, both Stevens and Petraeus had to be gone.

People are asking me how I knew all of this four years ago and I say, “I had a deep cover source from inside one of the military/intelligence services who wanted the real truth to be told. Somebody who knew this nation could not afford to let Clinton ever become President”. Now, I am getting confirmation from Wikileaks and others who have reached the same conclusion I did four years ago.
http://bignuggetnews.com/breaking-wi...sador-stevens/
Old 08-11-2016, 06:26 PM   #15
iamawaveofthesea

The Clintons and the CIA: deep relationship
by Jon Rappoport
November 7, 2016

According to the authors, Bill Clinton was involved with the CIA in some very dirty dealings in Arkansas—and I’m not just talking about the cocaine flights landing at the Mena airport.

It seems Bill had agreed to set up secret CIA weapons-making factories in his home state, under the radar. But because Arkansas, when it comes to money, is all cronies all the time, everybody and his brother found out about the operation and wanted in. Also, Bill was looking for a bigger cut of the action.

This security breach infuriated the CIA, and a 1986 meeting was held to dress down Bill and make him see the error of his ways. His CIA handlers told him they were going to shut down the whole weapons operation, because Bill had screwed up royally. A screaming match ensued—but the CIA people backed off a bit and told Bill he was still “their man” for the upcoming 1992 run for the Presidency.

Of course, there are people who think Reed and Cumming’s book contains fiction, but John Cummings was a top-notch reporter for Newsday. He co-authored the 1990 book, Goombata, about the rise and fall of John Gotti. He exposed US operations to destroy Cuban agriculture with bio-weapons. It’s highly doubtful he would have put his name on Compromised without a deep conviction he was correctly adding up the facts.

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2...-relationship/
Old 08-11-2016, 06:27 PM   #16
iamawaveofthesea

CIA manipulation against trump

Old 08-11-2016, 09:52 PM   #17
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
CIA manipulation against trump

LOL

That former CIA chief James Woolsey who said that Project Mockingbird doesn't exist IS ON TRUMPS FOREIGN POLICY TEAM.

Pretty stupid that Rudowski didn't even make that connection using that clip to show "bias against Trump"

Sorry but the CIA BACK Trump. There is no CIA war on Trump.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 09-11-2016 at 01:42 AM.
Old 08-11-2016, 10:52 PM   #18
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
they are middle managers...puppets of the secret society network....no more

the public get distracted watching the puppets instead of the puppeteers

drama is not a problem....it helps distract people.....meanwhile the agenda rolls on

The politicians come and go, the public expend their energy getting excited over the puppet show while the big boys behind the scenes get on with business
They can still be evil.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 11:46 PM   #19
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
They can still be evil.
yeah but people expend all their energy hating on the politicians

so what happens then? the politician leaves office and a new one comes in to carry out the work of their central banker overlords

take tony blair for example. The guy is a war criminal but he drops out of politics and then everyone forgets him and starts hating the next guy

meanwhile tony is enriched by the corporate network for services rendered while in office

Its the people behind the politicians that people need to identify and focus on
Old 09-11-2016, 12:06 AM   #20
iamawaveofthesea