Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 29-09-2015, 12:21 PM   #1
iamawaveofthesea

Default George Soros and the sabotage of Europe

The following article from zerohedge was in the headlines section of this website today:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...year-foreseeab

In it Soros is quoted as saying:

''First, the EU has to accept at least a million asylum-seekers annually for the foreseeable future. And, to do that, it must share the burden fairly – a principle that a qualified majority finally established at last Wednesday’s summit.

Adequate financing is critical. The EU should provide €15,000 ($16,800) per asylum-seeker for each of the first two years to help cover housing, health care, and education costs – and to make accepting refugees more appealing to member states. It can raise these funds by issuing long-term bonds using its largely untapped AAA borrowing capacity, which will have the added benefit of providing a justified fiscal stimulus to the European economy.''

so what do you reckon....should you foot the bill for the wars of the ashkenazi oligarchs like soros or do you think they should fit the bill?

Also do you think your countries welfare state should be destroyed by being swamped or do you believe that the money of the oligarchs like soros who are behind the wars and destabilistaion like the 'colour revolutions'; should be used to rebuild these peoples countries so that they can stay in their own home countries?

Is george right or should europe tell him to go fuck himself?
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 29-09-2015 at 12:22 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2015, 10:11 PM   #2
bendoon

George Soros was set up in Business by the Rothschilds.

The Rothschilds are part owners of the Economist magazine.

Quote:
The publication belongs to The Economist Group owned by the Rothschild banking family of England,[8] and Exor, the investment vehicle of the Italian Agnelli family and members of the staff. A board of trustees formally appoints the editor, who cannot be removed without its permission. Although The Economist has a global emphasis and scope, about two-thirds of the 75 staff journalists are based in London.[9] As of March 2014, the Economist Group declared operating profit of £59m.[10] Previous major shareholders include Pearson PLC.[11]

The Economist claims that it "is not a chronicle of economics".[12] Rather, it aims "to take part in a severe contest between intelligence, which presses forward, and an unworthy, timid ignorance obstructing our progress".[13] It takes an editorial stance of classical and economic liberalism which is supportive of free trade, globalisation, free immigration and cultural liberalism (such as supporting legal recognition for same-sex marriage). The publication has described itself as "a product of the Caledonian liberalism of Adam Smith and David Hume".[14] It targets highly educated readers and claims an audience containing many influential executives and policy-makers.[15] The newspaper's CEO described this recent global change, which was first noticed in the 1990s and accelerated in the beginning of the 21st century, as a "new age of Mass Intelligence"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Economist

They are all peas in the same pod, singing from the same hymn sheet, and people still refuse to accept their is an agenda at play.
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.

Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 08:41 AM   #3
iamawaveofthesea

Putin: Who created ISIS?

I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
Old 05-04-2016, 09:52 AM   #4
oz93666

Mr soros is one of the most daemon possessed pieces of trash imaginable.

He worked for the Nazis during WWII.... being jewish himself , he had the trust of the jewish comunity, checked out how much wealth each family had, and reported back to the nazis for a cut of the loot, this he admitted in an interview,covered here by AJ...

http://
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 08:09 PM   #5
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Mr soros is one of the most daemon possessed pieces of trash imaginable.
the word 'soros' means tomb or stone grave and 'george' (later saint george) was an entity revered in temples in the levant which were associated with sexual behaviours

so george soros is the stone tomb of the entity george

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 07-04-2016 at 08:09 PM.
Old 11-04-2016, 12:36 PM   #6
iamawaveofthesea

Swiss Magazine: Europe Is Abolishing Itself Through Mass Immigration

by Virginia Hale8 Apr 2016697
Europe is abolishing itself and “it is an illusion” to think the continent can cope with the recent wave of mass migration, the editor of a Swiss magazine has warned.

In an editorial in Die Weltwoche, Roger Köppel argues that the terrorist attacks in France and Brussels are “acute symptoms” of Europe’s ill-conceived immigration policies and “just a taste” of things to come.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016...s-immigration/
Old 11-04-2016, 12:38 PM   #7
iamawaveofthesea

ISIS eyes German cities as next targets – spy chief
Published time: 10 Apr, 2016 16:32

Islamic State militants are eyeing German cities as targets for future attacks and are recruiting supporters from among newly-arrived migrants amid the radicalization of local Arabic-speaking communities, the German domestic intelligence chief has said.

“We see the security situation as very serious, though we have no immediate intelligence on planned attacks in Germany,” the head of the Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution, Hans-Georg Maassen, told Die Welt newspaper in a comprehensive interview released on Sunday. His office acts as Germany’s main counter-intelligence and homeland security agency reporting to the Interior Ministry.

https://www.rt.com/news/339133-isis-...ampaign=chrome
Old 11-04-2016, 05:59 PM   #8
georgesmiley

gyorgiy schwarz is this filth's real name. Time for Europeans and North Americans to wake up and resist. There is enough evidence and ideas posted here to support absolute opposition to this engineered influx of heterogenous cultural/ethnic people.
georgesmiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2016, 07:08 PM   #9
iamawaveofthesea

agent provocateurs escalating violence in protests across europe to justify tougher police actions and to make protestors look like vandals to the rest of the citizenry

Most these people spraying anarchist slogans on buildings are undercover gladio type operatives imo who are there to make regular, working people perceive anarchism in a bad light

US citizen among attackers who smashed & torched police car during Paris riots (VIDEO)
Published time: 30 May, 2016 07:40

A US citizen, whose identity has not been revealed, is among five men detained over anti-labor reform riots in Paris. They are accused of extremely violent assault on a police car with two officers inside. The US embassy in Paris didn’t comment.

French police have said an American citizen was among the rioters detained in Paris after protests staged on May 18. A 27-year-old man took part in a rally against a bill weakening worker protections. He was among those who smashed and torched a police car, also attacking police officers.

https://www.rt.com/news/344808-ameri...ed-paris-riot/
Old 31-05-2016, 11:35 PM   #10
ramirez

If it came down to it though, been Anarchistic is better than total collapse.

Remember, the Rothchilds started Sci Fi and ET over a hundred years ago, even funding authors, so beware the fake ET talk, the real stuff is ok though
ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 08:04 AM   #11
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramirez View Post
If it came down to it though, been Anarchistic is better than total collapse.
they are not anarchists though

the ones causing damage to public property and spraying symbols and messages on buildings are not true anarchists...they are agent provocateur agents of the cabal who are there to make anarchists look bad

Anarchism is not chaos...it is its own system of exercising power from the bottom of society upwards instead of from the top down. This is why the el-ite fear it so much. The el-ite are not afraid of fascism or communism because they can use either of those to control the population. What the el-ite cannot control is decentralised power

It stand to reason then that they must always demonise anarchism and portray it in a false light in the eyes of the general populace who mostly work, pay taxes and behave themselves. It is that bulk of citizens in the middle that the system must convince are better off under their system, so they fear monger about anarchism by making those citizens think anarchism = chaos and that to be an anarchist means to be a law breaking vandal who wants sxociety to descend into chaos

There is a long history of framing anarchists see for example 'la mano negra' https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Mano_Negra

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 01-06-2016 at 01:31 PM.
Old 01-06-2016, 01:33 PM   #12
iamawaveofthesea

George Soros wants to destroy Macedonia, its name, language and identity
Slobodan Tomic, 30.05.2016

The Macedonian people possess something very interesting. The authorities made a genetic research with the IGENEA institute of Switzerland. According to this genetic investigation conducted on the origins of European nations, 30 % of Macedonians in the present day Republic of Macedonia are indigenous people who trace their roots back to the ancient Macedonians. But this is a very big problem for those people who have problems with so-called “peaceful” countries and want to destroy Macedonia - have it vanish from the geopolitical map. They want to kill our identity, our name. They, the US, Germany, France, etc., want to experiment with us.

I'd like to point out that the Macedonian people have now completely woken up. We are not the same Macedonians who were pressured by Tito’s regime. We are Macedonians, and not any other nation. Big countries like to manipulate Greece and force it against Macedonia in the media.
But we are Macedonians and we will never change our name or our identity. We are born Macedonians, and we can die as Macedonians. We don't fancy “enjoying” the so-called international community or alliances like NATO. Tomorrow, the EU could explode like a balloon, and NATO could too. This is not a peaceful alliance - it organizes bombings, etc. Yet Macedonia is a peaceful country, and we are nobody’s enemies, not even the NATO countries’.

http://katehon.com/article/george-so...e-and-identity
Old 01-06-2016, 03:15 PM   #13
iamawaveofthesea

Christopher Bollyn "War On Terror Created At 1979 Jerusalem Conference By Bibi Netanyahu & Bush Sr!"

Old 26-06-2016, 09:08 PM   #14
xanthus

There's a book I think called Pan Europe, supposedly written by one of the behind curtain characters who initiated the founding of the EU in which he explains that trough mix-breeding the white race would die out, calling it a white genocide on a different level. The offspring of this will identify less and less with either continents histories, supposedly this would create the perfect generation to impose a new way of thinking as they are already hitting in hard with PC. In general they want to create a generation to grow up perceiving NWO idea's as normal. Jews in the center of it all ofcourse...
(note: I know this is not the entire jewish community, but a small group of very dedicated extremists). Its all a setup and Brexit is no coincidence either.

edited: Let me add that in January Soros moved his portofolio from the federal reserve into gold.. He is perceived as one of the learders of the pack, the first to pick up on a shift of markets. If you can I suggest to also stock up on some silver and gold, you never know when it is needed. Aside from the spiritual benefits of having gold.

Last edited by xanthus; 26-06-2016 at 09:11 PM.
xanthus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2016, 09:11 PM   #15
alf hearted
Banned

I'll tell you who DOESN'T benefit from Europe being broken up and set to blaming one another for its downfall... the masses across the continent. All this time spent bickering allows more important affairs to go on the backburner.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2016, 08:57 PM   #16
iamawaveofthesea

Old 16-10-2016, 02:10 AM   #17
decim

Soros broke the bank of England.

Weird how 'British' governments have followed the weasels plans.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2016, 11:32 AM   #18
iamawaveofthesea

Hillary Clinton embraces George Soros’ ‘radical’ vision of open-border world
By Rowan Scarborough - The Washington Times - Thursday, October 20, 2016

Hillary Clinton has aligned herself closely with a vision for America laid out by her benefactor — left-wing financier George Soros, who talks of “international governance,” more open borders, increased Muslim immigration and diminished U.S. global power.

The phrase “American exceptionalism” is not part of his agenda. He wrote in 1998: “The sovereignty of states must be subordinated to international law and international institutions.”

“We need some global system of political decision-making. In short, we need a global society to support our global economy,” Mr. Soros wrote.

After the Sept. 11, 2001, al Qaeda attacks on New York City and the Pentagon, he said, “Military power is of limited use in dealing with asymmetric threats such as terrorism.”

The Clinton-Soros symbiosis came into clearer focus this month with WikiLeaks’ release of thousands of hacked emails from John Podesta, Mrs. Clinton’s campaign chairman. Mr. Soros‘ name comes up nearly 60 times.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-radical-visi/
Old 23-10-2016, 12:52 AM   #19
decim

Exponential expansion of the pyramid's tax base and concentric enlargement of the debt slave consumer population is a bankster imperative.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2016, 01:09 AM   #20
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by xanthus View Post
There's a book I think called Pan Europe, supposedly written by one of the behind curtain characters who initiated the founding of the EU in which he explains that trough mix-breeding the white race would die out, calling it a white genocide on a different level. The offspring of this will identify less and less with either continents histories, supposedly this would create the perfect generation to impose a new way of thinking as they are already hitting in hard with PC. In general they want to create a generation to grow up perceiving NWO idea's as normal. Jews in the center of it all ofcourse...
(note: I know this is not the entire jewish community, but a small group of very dedicated extremists). Its all a setup and Brexit is no coincidence either.

edited: Let me add that in January Soros moved his portofolio from the federal reserve into gold.. He is perceived as one of the learders of the pack, the first to pick up on a shift of markets. If you can I suggest to also stock up on some silver and gold, you never know when it is needed. Aside from the spiritual benefits of having gold.
I have two concerns about stocking up on bullion of any kind (although I do have some),

Firstly its not that easy to move on unless you live close to a number of bullion dealers. You would never be able to use in at a supermarket or other large store and the smaller ones, are likely to not provide good value for money.

Secondly, I have noticed that the buy-back gap is getting a lot bigger, I it used to be about 10% and now its 20%. That is a huge commission for anyone who made a profit on the original sale. These buggers know that people buy it as a hedge and then gouge you.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote