Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 24-03-2009, 07:12 PM   #41
goldengoose
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan View Post
This is a red herring. The question should be:

If a large commercial jet airliner penetrated the outer wall of a large office building, would we expect to see parts break off the aircraft, would we expect to see crumpling of the front section of fuselage, would we expect to see deceleration, would we expect to see fuel exploding on the outside of the building, and would we expect to see remains of the aircraft around the impact area?

Answer: Yes to all the above.

I believe that to be so, because I've seen hundreds of photos of plane crashes where the plane ends up as a broken, twisted, mangled heap of scrap aluminium alloy.

As you know, we saw deceleration (proved by Dr. Frank Greening, among others), we saw fuel exploding on impact, we saw pieces of aircraft wreckage in the streets and on rooftops, and the plane was certainly torn to bits in the interior of the building. There are many collections of photos showing the wreckage.

Ryan Mackey has explained the physics of the crash very clearly on 'Hardfire.' No one in the fantasy movement will ever be able to point out any errors in his presentation.

Last edited by goldengoose; 24-03-2009 at 07:13 PM.
goldengoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2009, 08:26 PM   #42
stealth_0073
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengoose View Post
As you know, we saw deceleration (proved by Dr. Frank Greening, among others), we saw fuel exploding on impact, we saw pieces of aircraft wreckage in the streets and on rooftops, and the plane was certainly torn to bits in the interior of the building. There are many collections of photos showing the wreckage.

Ryan Mackey has explained the physics of the crash very clearly on 'Hardfire.' No one in the fantasy movement will ever be able to point out any errors in his presentation.
no we didn't see fuel exploding on impact what videos do you guys look at to see the fuel exploding, am i missing something

those planted plane parts dropped off by the abc7 van mossad crew

ryan mackey is a retard instead of showing us boring calculations why doesn't he show any videos or explain them and slow them down
and zoom in!!.
stealth_0073 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2009, 08:28 PM   #43
gamolon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix911 View Post
there's only 2 possible ways since i KNOW there was no boeing 767 flight 175 or 11 that did the damage...

1. drone/missle and pre-planned explosives
2. no drone/no missle and just explosives

what else could it be if not the boeings the oct claims?
Matrix, can you please explain to me the varying degree of explosives used to obtain the different effects within the damage range?

1. How in the world did they use explosives to create an INWARD dent in the aluminum cladding on the two columns to the extreme left of the above photo's inset?

2. Looking at the first column to the right of the "dented aluminum columns", please explain how they got just enough explosives in between the perimeter column's outside face and the aluminum cladding to just blow of the aluminum cladding, yet not damage the perimeter column itself OR make a scorch mark.

3. Please explain how explosives could have been planted to sever the columns and bend them INWARD. Where would the explosives have been planted to achieve that effect.

4. How did these planted explosives leave thin, aluminum cladding still intact within a few feet of the explosions themselves?
gamolon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2009, 08:30 PM   #44
stannrodd

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealth_0073
the object in the Jennifer spell video its not
a solid object its a hologram.

Jenifer spell!! according to Jeff from pumpitout, never seen the plane
with 1 of her eyes!! but she seen it with the other eye while looking
thru the camera's viewfinder. now work that one out.
This really doesn't make any sense at all.

We've got a bunch here who say that there were no planes at all .. now we have a looney claim that someone could see a plane in the viewfinder of her video camera but couldn't see it in the sky with her other eye ??

Then of course we have the media reports of hijacked real planes.

1 holograms in broad daylight which can only be seen in a camera
2 no planes but inserted cgi planes in media footage
3 real planes.

So what's the point of having holograms if the video is cgi fake or why have fake video if we have holograms.

What are the holograms for ??

Are hologram planes BS ??
Are cgi planes BS?
Are real planes BS?

Stann
stannrodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2009, 08:31 PM   #45
gamolon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealth_0073 View Post
Interesting. I haven't heard this before. Is there a link to the proof of this happening? I would like to read about this.
Old 24-03-2009, 08:47 PM   #46
stealth_0073
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by stannrodd View Post
This really doesn't make any sense at all.

We've got a bunch here who say that there were no planes at all .. now we have a looney claim that someone could see a plane in the viewfinder of her video camera but couldn't see it in the sky with her other eye ??

Then of course we have the media reports of hijacked real planes.

1 holograms in broad daylight which can only be seen in a camera
2 no planes but inserted cgi planes in media footage
3 real planes.

So what's the point of having holograms if the video is cgi fake or why have fake video if we have holograms.

What are the holograms for ??

Are hologram planes BS ??
Are cgi planes BS?
Are real planes BS?

Stann
you need to go out more stan because i can capture things on camera not seen with the naked eye. and yes i can see them in the lcd viewfinder but i dont see them with naked eye

all this could have been done in 1 studio the covering up of the amateur videos with cgi

if you look at the earlier videos you see the plane changes shape has missing wings etc

now add a cgi to a video and see if you can make a wing disappear
or make the shape constantly change.

you have to work out the difference between what is a cgi and what is a hologram.
Old 24-03-2009, 08:50 PM   #47
goldengoose
Banned

Quote:
no we didn't see fuel exploding on impact what videos do you guys look at to see the fuel exploding, am i missing something

ryan mackey is a retard instead of showing us boring calculations why doesn't he show any videos or explain them and slow them down
and zoom in!!.
Well, yes, we most certainly did see fuel explosions on impact. The notion that aircraft wreckage was planted by evil Joooos in plain sight of thousands of firefighters and rescue workers is preposterous. But, of course, you don't care.

Mackey is not a retard. He is a scientist at the NASA Jet Propulsion laboratory.

Video compositing expert Steven Wright examined the videos with a fine-tooth comb when he demolished the pretensions of musician Ace Baker. Those two editions of 'Hardfire" are available on Google.

Last edited by goldengoose; 24-03-2009 at 08:55 PM.
Old 24-03-2009, 08:52 PM   #48
goldengoose
Banned

Quote:
you need to go out more stan because i can capture things on camera not seen with the naked eye. and yes i can see them in the lcd viewfinder but i dont see them with naked eye

all this could have been done in 1 studio the covering up of the amateur videos with cgi

if you look at the earlier videos you see the plane changes shape has missing wings etc

now add a cgi to a video and see if you can make a wing disappear
or make the shape constantly change.

you have to work out the difference between what is a cgi and what is a hologram.

To repeat, the sort of real time compositing you require for your fantasy is impossible. Watch Steve Wright's annihilation of Ace Baker.
Old 24-03-2009, 08:54 PM   #49
goldengoose
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamolon View Post
Interesting. I haven't heard this before. Is there a link to the proof of this happening? I would like to read about this.

What's interesting about it? According to anti-Semitic nuts, Joooos are responsible for everything bad that happens. Of course there's no "proof." How can there be proof when it's total idiocy?

Last edited by goldengoose; 24-03-2009 at 08:54 PM.
Old 24-03-2009, 09:00 PM   #50
goldengoose
Banned

Quote:

Matrix, can you please explain to me the varying degree of explosives used to obtain the different effects within the damage range?

1. How in the world did they use explosives to create an INWARD dent in the aluminum cladding on the two columns to the extreme left of the above photo's inset?

2. Looking at the first column to the right of the "dented aluminum columns", please explain how they got just enough explosives in between the perimeter column's outside face and the aluminum cladding to just blow of the aluminum cladding, yet not damage the perimeter column itself OR make a scorch mark.

3. Please explain how explosives could have been planted to sever the columns and bend them INWARD. Where would the explosives have been planted to achieve that effect.

4. How did these planted explosives leave thin, aluminum cladding still intact within a few feet of the explosions themselves?

Shhh, asking fantasists to explain what conceivable explosives could cause the observed inward bowing of the external columns will not win you friends on forums such as this one. Your terribly inconvenient questions cause the entire fantasy house of cards to fall neatly into its own footprints.
Old 24-03-2009, 09:14 PM   #51
bryan

Quote:
Mackey is not a retard. He is a scientist at the NASA Jet Propulsion laboratory.
You're right, he's not a retard. He just acts like one. He's actually a clever fraud.
bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2009, 09:30 PM   #52
bryan

Quote:

How did the plane's tail knock out at least three perimeter columns and one concrete floor?
Old 24-03-2009, 09:41 PM   #53
matrix911
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondsun View Post
...wing looks there in this one!

in other frames and footage, we observe GHOSTING and the WINGS DISAPPEAR and aren't there.

So your point is???

oh i know, you think it actually proves something

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondsun View Post
...maybe somebody photoshop`d your one townkiller!?

but how is using a cgi or hologram taken from footage known to contain FAKERY, relevant or useful in proving or disproving anything?

its quite comical if not truly pathetic
matrix911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2009, 09:45 PM   #54
matrix911
Inactive

Quote:
Wow .. how do you know this .. please explain.

Who the ferk is Jennifer Spell ??

So it's a picture with a fake plane .. according to you. How do you take a picture of a fake plane ??

Really you guys are totally nutz ???

The person who took it is irrelevant .. check the image file .. I'm sure you can determine the camera. Though this was taken on 9/11 and I'm not sure that camera identity was jpeg filed then.

Location ??
Positioned in a place where the photo was taken ..
funny how many questions and requirements/standards you have/alott and leeway you give to everything and to everyone other than the OCT and PERPS.

Quote:

I live in New Zealand not NYC

Stann
oh well nevermind then,,, that explains everything.
Old 24-03-2009, 09:46 PM   #55
matrix911
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave52 View Post

So this is for real Stann, or is this a fake picture...?

The person who took the picture, come on...
Bwaaaaa ha ha ha!

now thats pretty damn funny.
Old 24-03-2009, 10:24 PM   #56
stannrodd

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix911
Bwaaaaa ha ha ha!

now thats pretty damn funny.
Small things amuse small minds.. !

Have a look at this photo taken from some distance away

.. can you explain how there is a plane in the picture .. and can you tell me what sort ..

real .. cgi or hologram

and can you tell me how you know that from that picture?

Then when you've done that .. have a look at this picture, taken from a huge distance away, and explain how there is what appears to be the same plane in the picture .. and can you tell me what sort it is..

real .. cgi .. or hologram ?

And then can you tell me how you know that from that picture?

Thanks
Stann

Last edited by stannrodd; 24-03-2009 at 10:26 PM.
stannrodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2009, 10:45 PM   #57
gamolon
Banned

Quote:
How did the plane's tail knock out at least three perimeter columns and one concrete floor?
Brilliant Bryan. Answer my questions with a question.

I suppose you don't have an answer then?
Old 24-03-2009, 10:49 PM   #58
gamolon
Banned

Quote:
Which three perimeter columns are you talking about? Please show me on a photo so I know exaclty which ones you are talking about.
Old 24-03-2009, 11:41 PM   #59
stealth_0073
Inactive

Quote:
Well, yes, we most certainly did see fuel explosions on impact. The notion that aircraft wreckage was planted by evil Joooos in plain sight of thousands of firefighters and rescue workers is preposterous. But, of course, you don't care.
were i did mention joos

Quote:
big deal he is not a video editor or composting expert
so his credentials mean jack shit.

Quote:
Video compositing expert Steven Wright examined the videos with a fine-tooth comb when he demolished the pretensions of musician Ace Baker. Those two editions of 'Hardfire" are available on Google.

still casting that show up
i would say ace baker demolished your fake steve wright
although ace!! i don't trust! because he is wrong too about certain things.

many videos did you examine? the saltergate video that no 1 can explain were it came from. you guys are real good

Last edited by stealth_0073; 24-03-2009 at 11:41 PM.
Old 24-03-2009, 11:44 PM   #60
bryan

Quote:
Which three perimeter columns are you talking about? Please show me on a photo so I know exaclty which ones you are talking about.
It turns out that, according to NIST, the columns may not even have been cut. So how did the tail get into the building?

The reason I answered your question with a question is because my question is more important than yours. If the tail couldn't have gone into the building like it does in the videos, it means the videos are fake and there were no planes. But just because we can't say how the holes were made, it doesn't mean they must have been made by a plane.

The most annoying thing is that you never think to question the obvious flaws in the official story, yet you scrutinize every detail of the alternative theories even when it's not essential to the big picture.