Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 26-12-2011, 12:17 AM   #21
redman
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Here, there, and everywhere
Posts: 8,419
Likes: 352 (159 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wake_up_bomb View Post
Here's the biggest clue you need about 9/11. According to the official story, Flight 93 was grounded due to passenger ntervention at 10:03am. That's over 1 and 1/4 hours after the first plane hit the WTC, over 1 1/2 hours after it flew off course and ceased ground contact, and over 2 hours after it took off. It was also about half an hour after the Pentagon was hit, and after the South Tower had collapsed. Yet according to the official story, there was no NORAD intervention at all. The system should have been flashing red like you would not believe. I nearly became an air-traffic controller at one time, and I know for a fact, if there's even an incident where two planes pass within some ridiculous distance like 500 feet, there has to be a full investigation.

So...what was the response of the White House to this monumental fuck up? Bush did everything he could to block an investigation, and instructed FEMA to destroy as much evidence as possible, then funded the investigation very poorly, then put Kissinger in charge of it. Then he stood up on a stage and said that they'd never considered hijackers flying planes into buildings. Then it came out that they were running drills of the 9/11 scenario on the same day. There were no repercussions for NORAD personnel, in fact high-ranking people were promoted.

Finally, let's say there was a huge, co-ordinated radical Muslim terrorist organisation like al-Qaeda; what would one of their primary goals and desires be? I would suggest it would be to end US intervention in the Middle East. What did 9/11 achieve? The COMPLETE OPPOSITE! It doesn't make any sense. The only people that benefited from it were the banking-military-industrial complex, and the hawkish neo-cons that had advocated the precise foreign policy in their published documents that the US then embarked upon.

People can sit here debating thermate all day long, but nothing about what happened on the day or in the immediate aftermath makes any sense, and anyone with a modum of intelligence ought to be able to see this.
Good post that.

My sentiments exactly.
redman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2011, 12:19 AM   #22
wake_up_bomb
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 6,994
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrinkurmilk View Post
As I have stated already, I believe 9/11 was something that was foreknown by some in power, that does not negate the FACT there is so many BS CT about.
Well, some people get carried away, and it's difficult to work out precisely what happened when you don't have the full facts and a lot of the evidence was destroyed or suppressed. That's why I'm more interested in looking at the background surrounding Afghanistan than debating the minutiae of thermate and so forth. Whatever theory is put forward regarding the collapse of the buildings, there will always be someone with an emotional need to believe that they haven't been lied to that will attempt to 'debunk' it. What they should be asking themselves is why they are putting huge amounts of effort into 'debunking' something, while criminals are running their country into the ground.
wake_up_bomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2011, 12:22 AM   #23
dontdrinkurmilk
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,009
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wake_up_bomb View Post
Well, some people get carried away, and it's difficult to work out precisely what happened when you don't have the full facts and a lot of the evidence was destroyed or suppressed. That's why I'm more interested in looking at the background surrounding Afghanistan than debating the minutiae of thermate and so forth. Whatever theory is put forward regarding the collapse of the buildings, there will always be someone with an emotional need to believe that they haven't been lied to that will attempt to 'debunk' it. What they should be asking themselves is why they are putting huge amounts of effort into 'debunking' something, while criminals are running their country into the ground.
I just want to clear out the BS and leave the FACTS, but i see your point about the criminals who knew and planned the events themselves.
dontdrinkurmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2011, 12:24 AM   #24
redman
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Here, there, and everywhere
Posts: 8,419
Likes: 352 (159 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrinkurmilk View Post
I just want to clear out the BS and leave the FACTS, but i see your point about the criminals who knew and planned the events themselves.
You're always going to get BS threw in... It's what they do to muddy the waters. All you have to do is look into any of the JFK theories. 911 is no different.

Last edited by redman; 26-12-2011 at 12:25 AM.
redman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2011, 12:25 AM   #25
wake_up_bomb
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 6,994
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrinkurmilk View Post
I just want to clear out the BS and leave the FACTS, but i see your point about the criminals who knew and planned the events themselves.
An extremely difficult task when some people will tell you that you're the bullshitter if you don't believe that no planes were involved!

Last edited by wake_up_bomb; 26-12-2011 at 12:26 AM.
wake_up_bomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2011, 12:27 AM   #26
dontdrinkurmilk
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,009
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redman View Post
You're always going to get BS threw in... It's what they do to muddy the waters. All you have to do is look into any of the JFK theories. 911 is no different.
Yeeah exactly.
dontdrinkurmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2011, 12:28 AM   #27
dontdrinkurmilk
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,009
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wake_up_bomb View Post
An extremely difficult task when some people will tell you that you're the bullshitter if you don't believe that no planes were involved!
Precisely, some peoples theories are just so illogical.
dontdrinkurmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2011, 01:05 AM   #28
madame_follette
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In a fruit & veg aisle somewhere near YOU!
Posts: 1,329
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redman View Post
Good post that.

My sentiments exactly.
+1
madame_follette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2011, 05:53 AM   #29
Dude111
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 20,409
Likes: 1,436 (935 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadabusa
but im still absolutely convinced the bush clan and co are guilty of this, no matter how i turn it around.
No question about it!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2011, 09:18 AM   #30
hadabusa
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: zurich
Posts: 22,683
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidlittle View Post
You must cry into your empty Santa stockings forced to work today.
Lovely perp moment above mind. Happy Xmas !
jews dont celebrate xmas yopu know
hadabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2011, 09:23 AM   #31
dontdrinkurmilk
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,009
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadabusa View Post
jews dont celebrate xmas yopu know
Sid where are you? You post BS then run off?
dontdrinkurmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2011, 09:45 AM   #32
arjuna12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Somewhere in Oz
Posts: 654
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadabusa View Post
just like the reason for attacking vietnam is known these days.
And what pray tell is that?

Let me guess... is it white, and powdery and sends you to the land of Nod?

Oh, and Bush Snr's Skull and Bones name is 'Poppy' (and not because he's someones dad)

Last edited by arjuna12; 26-12-2011 at 09:54 AM. Reason: wouldn't you love to know :-)
arjuna12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2011, 10:55 AM   #33
bryan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,098
Likes: 121 (70 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrinkurmilk View Post
The first reason i began to question 9/11 was as a young kid I saw loose change, I was young and Naive so actually bought most of it and became interested, years down the line I like you have found that there is so many BS CT's.
Yet a few weeks ago when I asked you if you thought building 7 was demolished, you said you couldn't comment because you hadn't investigated that topic.
bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2011, 11:05 AM   #34
dontdrinkurmilk
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,009
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan View Post
Yet a few weeks ago when I asked you if you thought building 7 was demolished, you said you couldn't comment because you hadn't investigated that topic.
Yes I have done alot of reading about WTC 7 and read alot of CT's aswell, most of which are rubbish.
dontdrinkurmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2011, 11:12 AM   #35
andyh
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West Cork, Ireland
Posts: 18,036
Likes: 5 (2 Posts)
Default

If the official version of 911 is true...then you'd best never go in a high rise building ever again because they might collapse into their own footprint at freefall speed if someone leaves the chip pan on.
andyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2011, 11:32 AM   #36
dontdrinkurmilk
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,009
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyh View Post
If the official version of 911 is true...then you'd best never go in a high rise building ever again because they might collapse into their own footprint at freefall speed if someone leaves the chip pan on.
Hi Andy,

What evidence do you have of free-fall speed? apart from what I already know about building 7, that fell at free-fall for 8 stories.
dontdrinkurmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2011, 11:47 AM   #37
andyh
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West Cork, Ireland
Posts: 18,036
Likes: 5 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrinkurmilk View Post
Hi Andy,

What evidence do you have of free-fall speed? apart from what I already know about building 7, that fell at free-fall for 8 stories.
It fell all the way down at free fall speed, as you saw in the video.

Building 7 wasn't even hit by a plane, so obviously high rise buildings are seriously dangerous and should all be dismantled immediately.
andyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2011, 11:49 AM   #38
dontdrinkurmilk
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,009
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyh View Post
It fell all the way down at free fall speed, as you saw in the video.Building 7 wasn't even hit by a plane, so obviously high rise buildings are seriously dangerous and should all be dismantled immediately.
No it did not.
dontdrinkurmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2011, 11:54 AM   #39
andyh
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West Cork, Ireland
Posts: 18,036
Likes: 5 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrinkurmilk View Post
No it did not.

8-9 seconds. Close enough for me, I'm not going to split hairs over a few mph, it went down real fast into its own footprint, through the path of greatest resistance. It didn't topple all that much.
Fred Dibnah would've been proud.

So obviously a fire in a room or two can bring down high rise buildings like that so they're friggin dangerous and should be dismantled immediately!
andyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2011, 12:05 PM   #40
dontdrinkurmilk
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,009
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyh View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=972ETepp4GI

8-9 seconds. Close enough for me, I'm not going to split hairs over a few mph, it went down real fast into its own footprint, through the path of greatest resistance. It didn't topple all that much.
Fred Dibnah would've been proud.

So obviously a fire in a room or two can bring down high rise buildings like that so they're friggin dangerous and should be dismantled immediately!
I cant view the video until later, seen it before though im sure, there was also some structural damage to WTC 7 aswell.

That is disingenous to say the least.

The WTC7 fell like this:

dontdrinkurmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:21 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.