Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 30-06-2011, 06:33 AM   #41
jackson82

Kinda funny, he is saying NYC is fucking great which is like the pinnacle of consumer society. thought he didnt like that shit. .. fuckit rollyes
jackson82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2011, 06:42 AM   #42
springrain

I was disappointed in the video because he just throws a bomb like that out there without really bothering to explain his new rationale or what evidence he's been presented that changed his mind. He should have treated it with more care and consideration, in other words. Not, "Oops, changed my view on 9/11, isn't New York a great city?"

I'm not going to condemn him though because I think it's a very bad habit people have of crucifying super-cool people because they disagree on one or two points. People nitpick those who get the most done, who bother to put themselves out there. Alex Jones takes more abuse here than does David Rockefeller. Something wrong in that.

Old 30-06-2011, 07:13 AM   #43
decim

Son of a veitch...
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2011, 07:16 AM   #44
zen_anarchy

vindication
zen_anarchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2011, 07:21 AM   #45
truthspoon
Banned

I think he made a deal..... He seems to be doing a 'Galloway'.

The 'our kind of dissident' paradigm.

Go so far stirring it up against the government...but stop when it comes to the real meat of exposing government false flag terror.

So yeah, he'll probably have his own tv show where he can ridicule extreme conspiracy theories like 9-11 is an inside job.... while making just enough of the right noises that people think he's one of us.

Whoever 'us' is.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2011, 07:21 AM   #46
griffinman

what kinetic energy took down building 7?
Old 30-06-2011, 07:25 AM   #47
notfooled
Banned

im very suspicious of veitch. who pays him?
notfooled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2011, 07:27 AM   #48
knightofthegrail
Banned

I dont trust anyone who goes around promoting the hugging of strangers.
knightofthegrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2011, 07:54 AM   #49
notfooled
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofthegrail View Post
i just dont trust anyone.
Old 30-06-2011, 09:08 AM   #50
rudi skacel

Quote:
Originally Posted by the rational thinker View Post
+2 Charlie "Upon graduation, I promised myself I would never wear a suit, nor would I work in an office. Fate threw me suited up into an office for seven years, and seven years exactly. This was my tour of duty in the illusory world of hierarchical control, greed, fear and systemic hypnosis" has been got at at some point if not recruited before his graduation. If he were as "common as muck" he would have been done up like a kipper and done a little stint in Saughton at her majesty's pleasure before now no matter how polite spoken he is.
I think rich daddy would step in if the fraud that is veitch was to do a little stint in Saughton.

Here is a article from rouge government questioning the fraud that C.Veitch is:

http://www.roguegovernment.com/?news_id=26101
rudi skacel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2011, 09:15 AM   #51
notfooled
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi skacel View Post
I think rich daddy would step in if the fraud that is veitch was to do a little stint in Saughton.

very interesting!!! while we are on the subject of perhaps agents of subversion who else do you think isnt insincere? i know many people are wary of alex jones. but who else?
Old 30-06-2011, 09:54 AM   #52
oaks

Has it occurred to his followers who have gone hysterical over this that he is merely playing the game to get a closer access to things? If (from his eyes) you want to enter an enemy camp,you don't approach the camp wearing full battle dress of the opposition because they'll just tell you to piss off or worse. It's obvious that you'd appear to be waving a white flag. In this case, feigning that perhaps you misunderstood and want to be 'educated' as to what really went on. 9/11 is still a mystery for me , and I don't draw conclusions any particular way. None of the every day man or women know any "truth" of it no matter what they may have read or watched (from either of the angles). Veitch may be playing the game, or he may genuinally be interested in investigation that may not prove to align with cherished concepts. For people to shout him down for doing so, looks pretty childish.

The accusatory yell of - "Sell out" has come up a lot in comments on his video, which sounds very much to me like yelling - "Heretic! Heathen! Unbeliever!" at someone. Are people truly interested in investigation or just worshipping a cherished belief? If anything, my main "Hmmm" about Veitch is how doesn't seem to realise that the fuel which funds his lifestyle relies on people remaining in the system he wants to bring down. Without donations, it's all dead in the water. You can't simultaneously encourage people to just quit their jobs and expect income to come your way so you can carry on doing what you do. I think people who fund him are funding a kind of idealized representation of how they'd like to live themselves. Throwing money at him is throwing money at your own dream through someone else. Ever noticed that doing so via another, only keeps you stuck where you are?

Does he milk that? It looks that way. Maybe not maliciously, but he must have seen how this is a far better option than staying in a box for 8 hours a day. He seems to keep moving to new accomodations, going to chill out festivals, having a laugh, flying to brazil, the U.S, canada and all manner of places, and now and then heads off to a town centre with a megaphone and tells everyone how enslaved they are (while needing donations from the system to continue). Rather like Mr Icke it has to be said, who although someone who has put in a vast amount of effort, relies on paying customers.

I think Veitch is onto a winner in terms of lifestyle. Travel is expensive, and I'm not sure if his girlfriend is working or not so where does all the money for accomodations, food , travel and travel expenses come from fof each year? It must be a lot of cash coming in to support him or perhaps both of them?

If the system did fall, he'd probably be out working the fields like the rest of us as now there would be no crutches to lean upon for anybody. Hence, I suspect the last thing an anarchist 'actually' wishes to happen is for the system to fall. Remaining on the outskirts of the system is best of all. It gives you the impression you're not part of it,while enjoying the benefits that is has to offer. I think he has raised interesting things about society, but quitting your job is not a prerequisite to raise issues. You can go to city centres with a megaphone at the weekends, can you not?. What he has chosen is a lifestyle that relies on the system remaining in place it seems.
oaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2011, 11:52 AM   #53
rreeve

Too many people are riddled with jealously, its so sad and shameful and so VERY OBVIOUS.

I wonder when the moderators are going to stop all this nonsense and make sure people stick to the forum rules because threads like this help nobody.
rreeve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2011, 11:55 AM   #54
rreeve

I'd put money on it that most people who yell, 'Sell Out' are probably so hypocritical their opinion isn't worth shit to anyone anyway.
rreeve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2011, 12:03 PM   #55
ragnarok
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofthegrail View Post
I take it you've not seen DIF member antiem's youtube vid?

Hopefully someone will have a link for you to take into account.

Aha, here we go...

Last edited by ragnarok; 30-06-2011 at 01:02 PM.
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2011, 12:11 PM   #56
the rational thinker
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi skacel View Post

Thanks for the link, Lee Rogers whoever he is has an interesting perception and asks questions that 'should be' asked of CV.
the rational thinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2011, 12:17 PM   #57
haukipesukone

He talks about kinetic energy pulverizing the buildings and stuff and other new evidence... but what about building 7? Did the kinetic backlash from the twin towers pulverize that too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wake_up_bomb View Post
Over time, I have changed my mind about 9/11 as well. I haven't changed my personal perspective that we were not told the whole truth about it. But I came to the conclusion that investigating it, and having a 9/11 Truth Movement, is pointless.
Agreed. It's just one of the biggest heads of the hydra. Still, it's one head. Go for the body.

Personally, I'm not quite sure if there were really planes that hit the buildings or not. Maybe they were radio controlled nukes and the planes were added to the videos later. Don't know, and it doesn't really matter. What matters is how the government has covered it up. For all I know it was really Al-Qaida that was behind the attacks, but the US allowed it to happen, and in the long run benefited from it.
"What lies within always has a form without and that which is without takes a shape within. Put another way, we sometimes say that which is visible must always have an invisible aspect, just as everything invisible must be represented by the visible."
- Oone the dreamthief

Peruse through Bad Poetry of Pain and Hurt
Or wrack your brain with Concordia ab Chao and Your Life is a Lie
haukipesukone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2011, 12:34 PM   #58
wildhorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by oaks View Post
Has it occurred to his followers who have gone hysterical over this that he is merely playing the game to get a closer access to things? If (from his eyes) you want to enter an enemy camp,you don't approach the camp wearing full battle dress of the opposition because they'll just tell you to piss off or worse. It's obvious that you'd appear to be waving a white flag. In this case, feigning that perhaps you misunderstood and want to be 'educated' as to what really went on. 9/11 is still a mystery for me , and I don't draw conclusions any particular way. None of the every day man or women know any "truth" of it no matter what they may have read or watched (from either of the angles). Veitch may be playing the game, or he may genuinally be interested in investigation that may not prove to align with cherished concepts. For people to shout him down for doing so, looks pretty childish.

The accusatory yell of - "Sell out" has come up a lot in comments on his video, which sounds very much to me like yelling - "Heretic! Heathen! Unbeliever!" at someone. Are people truly interested in investigation or just worshipping a cherished belief? If anything, my main "Hmmm" about Veitch is how doesn't seem to realise that the fuel which funds his lifestyle relies on people remaining in the system he wants to bring down. Without donations, it's all dead in the water. You can't simultaneously encourage people to just quit their jobs and expect income to come your way so you can carry on doing what you do. I think people who fund him are funding a kind of idealized representation of how they'd like to live themselves. Throwing money at him is throwing money at your own dream through someone else. Ever noticed that doing so via another, only keeps you stuck where you are?

Does he milk that? It looks that way. Maybe not maliciously, but he must have seen how this is a far better option than staying in a box for 8 hours a day. He seems to keep moving to new accomodations, going to chill out festivals, having a laugh, flying to brazil, the U.S, canada and all manner of places, and now and then heads off to a town centre with a megaphone and tells everyone how enslaved they are (while needing donations from the system to continue). Rather like Mr Icke it has to be said, who although someone who has put in a vast amount of effort, relies on paying customers.

I think Veitch is onto a winner in terms of lifestyle. Travel is expensive, and I'm not sure if his girlfriend is working or not so where does all the money for accomodations, food , travel and travel expenses come from fof each year? It must be a lot of cash coming in to support him or perhaps both of them?

If the system did fall, he'd probably be out working the fields like the rest of us as now there would be no crutches to lean upon for anybody. Hence, I suspect the last thing an anarchist 'actually' wishes to happen is for the system to fall. Remaining on the outskirts of the system is best of all. It gives you the impression you're not part of it,while enjoying the benefits that is has to offer. I think he has raised interesting things about society, but quitting your job is not a prerequisite to raise issues. You can go to city centres with a megaphone at the weekends, can you not?. What he has chosen is a lifestyle that relies on the system remaining in place it seems.
good post

i have always veered more towards danny, and even tho they are still friends they seem to be on different paths in their approach at least.

i dont get a bad thing with CV but im not bowled over either, tho i liked the early joint vids with danny that he did. but then CV wanted to spice things up i remember, and have girls scantily dressed to 'promote' his message on the streets...but that was jus his own ego or maybe to get at his gf (i got the impression they split at that point) and wasnt doing anything for 'the cause'...dunno if he followed through on it but it showed me he was still locked in the system he claims to want to disempower in some way, by using the very tactics the system use themselves, thus serving to empower it

he is on his own journey, so thats his thing, but that journey seems to be taking him all over the world too, getting arrested then released. it def seems to be a lifestyle, almost like a celeb for the truthers...whereas danny for me is more where im at, so i resonate more with him over CV.

has he been 'got at'? well, i couldnt say, and i cant judge, i jus use my own discernment on that one
wildhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2011, 12:58 PM   #59
revelator

Smile

He Loves Police and so do I
Old 30-06-2011, 01:23 PM   #60
yamayama
Inactive

Veitch is UK security service. And the majority of people who have been promoting him on this forum have been security service arsepussy call centre drones and media scum looking for a story.

More time has been spent talking about him more than anything that he supposedly stands for. And what is that anyway? See?

Veitch is a distraction for Icke followers and Veitch should discarded by us.

Veitch is of no help or use.
yamayama is offline   Reply With Quote