Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 24-12-2010, 11:37 AM   #21
amaralsright
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Varies in quest for more Sooty
Posts: 12,275
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

The Jesse programme briefly mentioned a flyover, briefly.

They can not be unaware of CIT.

Absolutely can not be.

I've seen a lot of 9/11 research and for my money Craig and Aldo are right up there at the top.

http://z3.invisionfree.com/CIT/index.php?act=idx
amaralsright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2010, 11:37 AM   #22
hister67
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Neath, Wales
Posts: 5,506
Likes: 1,277 (853 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tits mcgee View Post
He was in a UDT team during Nam...what do you want him to say?
The point is he was never in nam.... read the link i gave above
__________________
It has been said that there are three types of people:

1. Those who make things happen. 2. Those who watch things happen, and 3. Those who wonder what happened.
hister67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2010, 11:42 AM   #23
tits mcgee
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Where the slime lives
Posts: 1,686
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaralsright View Post
OK

I just fucking hate the fake posturing and dramatics. Those little meetings they had with the questions and the phoney reactions... I HATE IT!!!
I hear you and agree...it's annoying.

But it is American TV and that sort of fake dramatism is par for the course when you have to sell a show to a public that has to be entertained not just informed.

Blame the producers and directors, not Ventura. If the show opens some peoples eyes to the facts that otherwise wouldn't have taken notlice it can only be positive.
tits mcgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2010, 11:42 AM   #24
rise_to_addiction
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 144
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaralsright View Post
I don't care how damning it is, I watched the first 5 minutes and the presentation sucks ass.

Why dress it up like this.

It invites ridicule.

All that fucking "coming to a cinema near you..." type voice over and Jesse coming across all hard "Jesse Ventura storms the Pentagon".

FFS.

It's ridiculous.

He might have a point (I will watch the rest) but this is shit.
Couldn't agree more. I'm not disagreeing with the content, just the way its presented. Why do they have to Hollywoodize everything? It lost credibility within the first few seconds. Are the facts not 'hardcore' enough?
rise_to_addiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2010, 11:44 AM   #25
dawnbreak
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Edinburgh
Posts: 10,375
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default



merry christmas
dawnbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2010, 11:49 AM   #26
hister67
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Neath, Wales
Posts: 5,506
Likes: 1,277 (853 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnbreak View Post
That's just cheered me up

merry christmas
__________________
It has been said that there are three types of people:

1. Those who make things happen. 2. Those who watch things happen, and 3. Those who wonder what happened.
hister67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2010, 11:54 AM   #27
badtv
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,719
Likes: 8 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaralsright View Post
OK I watched it all.

The facts are good (except the missile bit, there was no missile and Jesse only offers it as one of three possibilities)

I just fucking hate the fake posturing and dramatics. Those little meetings they had with the questions and the phoney reactions... I HATE IT!!!

This is fucking real. 9/11 is fucking real. Get fucking real.

And the irony about faked phone calls conversation during a faked phone call (they couldn't get these people in the same room but they sent out 2 film crews? Really?)

This is all just too dumb and easily dismissed because most people will only see the dressing.
this is my problem with the show but its for an US audience so maybe it has to be this over the top? The sad thing is i cant recommend it to anyone i know because its production is so ridiculous, even though it does contain interesting facts.

seeing June Sarpong didn't help much either.
badtv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2010, 12:22 PM   #28
britishnick
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,044
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
He's not repeating anything that hasn't already been thought of and discussed all over the internet already. A concerted effort to stop this program getting aired would create far more of a fuss than merely letting it out and hiring people like yourself to discredit him at every turn.
lol. still suprises me the cheek of what some people post on here

9/11 was an inside job - in my exdperience 90% + of people who actually checks the evidence, come to the same conclusion. Even people who's first reaction is really harsh and full of rage, actually see the damming evidence and totally change their tune.

If you're a regular poster on this site and you think different then personally I don't trust what you say, and treat every post with suspision. IMHO you're either in denial of the truth or a dis info agent.

I check facts. I don't rely on emotionally based buuuuuuuuuuuuullshit.

Jesse does a good job - I'm sure there are different ways to present the info, but the info is out there. Go see Architects & ENgineers for 9/11 truth if you want a low production fact fest of corruption. The show is for a TV audience, this is how they do it.

peace
__________________
You all owe me a breathing tax - please pay up: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103303
freemanpete: "Freedom can't be spoon fed."
vladmir "Being a Freeman [for me] dosent mean one supports anarchy or no government, but a legitimate and limited form of Lawful government is actually what freemen are seeking, not a corporate dictatorship that is currently hijacked into place."

Last edited by britishnick; 24-12-2010 at 12:23 PM.
britishnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2010, 12:24 PM   #29
hister67
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Neath, Wales
Posts: 5,506
Likes: 1,277 (853 Posts)
Default

Talking of June Sarpong........watch this episode on global warming


And here are her real views

http://www.metro.co.uk/showbiz/55473...earth-to-metro

So So Sad.......she don't even believe the "Team's" own investigations
__________________
It has been said that there are three types of people:

1. Those who make things happen. 2. Those who watch things happen, and 3. Those who wonder what happened.
hister67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2010, 12:25 PM   #30
orderoutofchaos
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,046
Likes: 53 (16 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaralsright View Post
I don't care how damning it is, I watched the first 5 minutes and the presentation sucks ass.

Why dress it up like this.

It invites ridicule.

All that fucking "coming to a cinema near you..." type voice over and Jesse coming across all hard "Jesse Ventura storms the Pentagon".

FFS.

It's ridiculous.

He might have a point (I will watch the rest) but this is shit.
Your absolutely correct. You could never show this video the sheeple without them laughing at it. Although the content is bang on, the presentation ruins it
orderoutofchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2010, 12:29 PM   #31
amaralsright
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Varies in quest for more Sooty
Posts: 12,275
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by britishnick View Post
The show is for a TV audience, this is how they do it.
9/11 is not entertainment and does not benefit from amatuer theatrics.

John Pilger made lots of programmes for TV, none of them involved production nonsense like in this programme.

It's called gravitas.

Why doesn't Jesse mention any of the CIT work?
amaralsright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2010, 12:32 PM   #32
ragnarok
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Humanchester
Posts: 16,494
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaralsright View Post
9/11 is not entertainment and does not benefit from amatuer theatrics.

John Pilger made lots of programmes for TV, none of them involved production nonsense like in this programme.

It's called gravitas.

Why doesn't Jesse mention any of the CIT work?
Would he have had to ask their permission to use the related material?
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2010, 12:44 PM   #33
amaralsright
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Varies in quest for more Sooty
Posts: 12,275
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
Would he have had to ask their permission to use the related material?
He could have interviewed them himself.

They are well known.

Two policemen at the CITGO station, the CITGO station attendant, workers at the Cemetary, the pentagon Helicopter port worker... many others.

Craig Ranke went and found them all and spoke to them on the spot.

Craig also went and found others who said they saw the plane and proved that they didn't see what they saw they saw.

Then there is the very silly taxi and lightpole story - Lloyd England was the driver (from memory, been a while since I checked the details). That whole episode is very dodgy and Lloyd was assisted by people in two mysterious white vans.

The light poles were a set up to help convince people a plane flew INTO the Pentagon.

The traffic flow on that road was also strange that morning.

Anyway, you all are probably aware of the CIT videos.
amaralsright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2010, 12:45 PM   #34
ragnarok
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Humanchester
Posts: 16,494
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaralsright View Post
He could have interviewed them himself.
And do you know for certain he didn't try to?
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2010, 12:46 PM   #35
amaralsright
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Varies in quest for more Sooty
Posts: 12,275
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
And do you know for certain he didn't try to?
He didn't even mention them.

Is there a law against mentioning major witness evidence?
amaralsright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2010, 12:52 PM   #36
tits mcgee
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Where the slime lives
Posts: 1,686
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaralsright View Post
9/11 is not entertainment and does not benefit from amatuer theatrics.

John Pilger made lots of programmes for TV, none of them involved production nonsense like in this programme.

It's called gravitas.
The American audience that the show is aimed at wouldn't know what gravitas means or who Pilger is. It's aimed at people who don't know about the issues and in that respect it succeeds in making them aware.
tits mcgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2010, 12:52 PM   #37
ragnarok
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Humanchester
Posts: 16,494
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaralsright View Post
He didn't even mention them.
Their evidence and information alone would take up a hour long show, which no doubt they'd want some input to, so maybe he focused on other stuff?
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2010, 01:00 PM   #38
amaralsright
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Varies in quest for more Sooty
Posts: 12,275
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

"Their evidence" is the biggest WTF about the Pentagon explosion.
amaralsright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2010, 01:01 PM   #39
hister67
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Neath, Wales
Posts: 5,506
Likes: 1,277 (853 Posts)
Default

Here is an interesting post on Michael Braverman Executive Producer of conspiracy theory.....

http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Unhi...howtopic=46795

Who knows eh?
__________________
It has been said that there are three types of people:

1. Those who make things happen. 2. Those who watch things happen, and 3. Those who wonder what happened.
hister67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2010, 01:09 PM   #40
lynfowars
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,850
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

I can't condemn the way the show was done, it was aimed at the mainstream audience. Hell, it may even have been aimed at the 'X-Factor' audience.

Like it or not, they have rights to this knowledge too.

The snipes at Ventura seem a little unfair to me.
lynfowars is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:01 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.