Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 26-07-2013, 02:02 AM   #421
stupid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinoismyname View Post

, please enjoy the blatant proof of supernatural paranormal activity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fV34T7ziRI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opaVxgTwdgI

But.....how were those shot ?
camera ?
Lighting?
etc.....
stupid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2013, 09:15 AM   #422
dinoismyname

Hi, the cameras used are zero lux security cameras that use infra red & most but not all of the footage was filmed in complete darkness.
The two videos i linked to were filmed in total darkness.
dinoismyname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2013, 01:56 PM   #423
nosferatu_dj

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosferatu_dj View Post
here is some photo's of orbs i captured while on a trip to Jewel cave with my wife, kids and her mum
http://forum.davidicke.com/album.php?albumid=1188
some information on jewel cave.. http://www.nps.gov/jeca/historyculture/index.htm

Old 26-07-2013, 01:58 PM   #424
nosferatu_dj

more pics..

Old 20-08-2013, 06:06 PM   #425
kiwimaj
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinoismyname View Post
If my video footage is not enough to prove beyond doubt for those that doubt then i doubt their sincerity and honesty and obviously they enjoy lying to themselves and denying the proof/truth , these people are frightened sh***less , probably because they are guilty of something & fear being judged when they eventually die.

Hope the cynics/debunkers cack themselves when they see my footage, and those that already know these things are reality, please enjoy the blatant proof of supernatural paranormal activity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fV34T7ziRI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opaVxgTwdgI
I have recently started videoing Orbs, after a few years of just photographing them. What I use is the video function on an android/iPhone, with the light switched ON during filming. If you do not have the light on, you will not catch them

I am seeing HUNDRED of them, most nights. Some are HUGE, some are tiny, some pulse, some purposefully 'dodge' the camera, some start off small, then grow larger. One vid I got where two fly past, stuck together, then separate as they reach the other side of the room.

Can anyone PLEASE explain to me what they are? I am beginning to think nobody truly knows...

I have also noticed there is much activity in pubs.
kiwimaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2013, 06:17 PM   #426
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwimaj View Post
Can anyone PLEASE explain to me what they are? I am beginning to think nobody truly knows...

I have also noticed there is much activity in pubs.
Particles of dust. Pubs are generally dusty places.

Quote:
Cause

Orb artifacts are captured during low-light instances where the camera's flash is used, such as at night or underwater—or where a bright light source is near the camera.[citation needed]

The artifacts are especially common with compact or ultra-compact cameras, where the short distance between the lens and the built-in flash decreases the angle of light reflection to the lens, directly illuminating the aspect of the particles facing the lens and increasing the camera's ability to capture the light reflected off normally sub-visible particles.[1]

The orb artifact can result from retroreflection of light off solid particles (e.g., dust, pollen), liquid particles (water droplets, especially rain) or other foreign material within the camera lens.[1]

The image artifacts usually appear as either white or semi-transparent circles, though may also occur with whole or partial color spectrums, purple fringing or other chromatic aberration. With rain droplets, an image may capture light passing through the droplet creating a small rainbow effect.[citation needed]

In underwater conditions, particles such as sand or small sea life close to the lens, invisible to the diver, reflect light from the flash causing the orb artifact in the image. A strobe flash, which distances the flash from the lens, eliminates the artifacts.[citation needed]

Below are two diagrams of a hypothetical underwater instance. In Diagram A, the faces of particles directly aligned with the camera's lens are illuminated by the flash, and thus the camera will more likely record orbs. In Diagram B, the faces of particles illuminated by the flash do not face the lens and therefore remain un-recorded. [2]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orb_%28optics%29
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2013, 12:51 PM   #427
chrisis4ever

Default flying rods/sentient orbs

See my signature for the youtube video
chrisis4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2013, 10:03 PM   #428
orbione

http://prntscr.com/1soak3
orbione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2013, 05:43 PM   #429
jason591

Nice pics of bugs chrisis4ever. With a better quality camera you would easily see that.
jason591 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2013, 06:44 PM   #430
kellyd
Banned

It's dust catching the light.
kellyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 10:28 PM   #431
swamideva

Here is a link that explains orbs.

All About Orbs

Orb Chart:

These suggested meanings are a compiled consensus of several different color interpretations. Although they are generally accurate, additional research is needed to verify their meanings, and it must be noted that each is open to individual interpretation.

Scarlet Red - Strong willpower, over-inflated ego, pompous, survival oriented, realistic
Dark Red - Anger, pain, psychological impairment
Deep Red - Short-tempered, stress, restlessness
Vermilion (Clear Red) - Creative, powerful, energetic, competitive, passionate
Light Pink - Sensitive, compassionate, affectionate, true love, openness
Salmon Pink - Immature, dishonest
Orange-Red - Confident, healing energy
Orange - Strong motivation, healthy, adventurous, courageous, outgoing
Peach - Caring communicator, ability to comfort
Amber - Strong and courageous
Orange-Yellow - Optimistic, scientific, intelligent, perfectionist
Pale Yellow - Shyness, optimistic, hopeful
Lemon Yellow - Strength of direction, fearful of loss
Yellow - Caution, warning
Buttercup - Focused on a course of action (determined), inspired
Mustard - Manipulative, overly analytical, making up for lost time
Gold- Higher level of consciousness, wise, protective, enlightened, tolerance, free-flowing energy
Apple Green - Friendly, communicative
Yellow-Green - Liar, cheater, dishonesty
Olive Green - Miserly, Scrooge-like
Emerald Green - Healer, teacher, love-centered person, fertility
Forest Green - Jealous, low self-esteem, overly sensitive
Turquoise - Therapist, communicative, sensitive, amusement, neutrality
Sky Blue (Light) - Strong instinct, intuitive, peaceful, truthful, tranquility
Pilot Light Blue - Shielding, protective
Cobalt Blue - Intuitive in a higher dimension
Royal Blue - Knows their chosen path, generous, highly spiritual
Navy Blue - Shyness, slow yet safe and sure, fearful of truth or being one's self, survival instinct
Indigo - Strong psychic ability, intuitive, deep-feeling
Lavender - Daydreamer, visionary, spiritual peacefulness
Violet - Sensitive, wise, intuitive, idealistic, seeking spirituality
Grape - Laziness
Dark Purple - Stored information
Mauve - Humble
White - Pure, transcendent, often a new un-designated energy, high frequency, protective, shielding
Silver - Linked to spiritual realm, spiritual and physical abundance, nurturing, telekinetic energy
Gray - Feeling trapped
Payne's Gray - Depressed, fearful
Black- Tortured, abused, unreleased grief
Raw Sienna - Poor thinking processes, insecure, stressed
Chocolate Brown - Environmentalist, common sense, connected to the earth

swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 11:25 AM   #432
flamengo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattanova View Post
Here is a pretty special ORB my sister catched, it got two mystic dots in it also

that is fuckin weird, must say.
flamengo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 12:15 PM   #433
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamengo View Post
that is fuckin weird, must say.
What's weird about dust particles?

Quote:
Cause[edit]

Orb artifacts are captured during low-light instances where the camera's flash is used, such as at night or underwater—or where a bright light source is near the camera.[citation needed]
The artifacts are especially common with compact or ultra-compact cameras, where the short distance between the lens and the built-in flash decreases the angle of light reflection to the lens, directly illuminating the aspect of the particles facing the lens and increasing the camera's ability to capture the light reflected off normally sub-visible particles.[1]
The orb artifact can result from retroreflection of light off solid particles (e.g., dust, pollen), liquid particles (water droplets, especially rain) or other foreign material within the camera lens.[1]
The image artifacts usually appear as either white or semi-transparent circles, though may also occur with whole or partial color spectrums, purple fringing or other chromatic aberration. With rain droplets, an image may capture light passing through the droplet creating a small rainbow effect.[citation needed]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orb_(optics)
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 02:04 PM   #434
flamengo
Inactive

so we could reproduce every time, but I filmed hundreds of hours with my minidv, but never got this effect, unless manipulating image with after fx.
flamengo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2014, 10:04 PM   #435
nuka

How big is an orb? Do they vary in size? I saw something fly across my room last night and the only conclusion I can come to is it was an orb. It was tiny, around half the size of the "O" on the keyboard, yellowy gold colour. It was stationary in mid air and suddenly (real fast) went across my bed through the curtain and out of sight.

Sound like an orb?
"you know what it takes to unite 90 clans half of whom want to massacre eachother?, we speak 7 different languages in this army, the Fens hate the Hornfoots, the Hornfoots hate the River clans and everyone hates the cave people. You know how I got cave people and river folk, sun and moon worshippers to unite as one? I told them we are all going to die if they don't because thats the truth"

nuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2014, 10:51 AM   #436
rainbowdear

Quote:
Originally Posted by romas View Post
This doesn't explain when orbs show up on expensive video cameras, fully in motion and variable speed/vector. James Gilliland has the mentioned video files.
Orbs are usually in my environment. Nothing to worry about! It feels good! But then if you read my other posts you'll understand why.
Peace and light!
rainbowdear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2014, 06:17 AM   #437
Dude111

Orbs are indeed beautiful......... They need some way to travel right??
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2014, 03:16 PM   #438
rainbowdear

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude111 View Post
Orbs are indeed beautiful......... They need some way to travel right??
Orbs are conscious and when you are in their presence you can feel it!

I have photographed them in sacred woods related to mythical figures like Merlin and King Arthur and in old places i visited; and i have seen them when having spiritual conversations with my daughter. They shone red or green in the dark and moved around or just stood there in mid-air about four or five feet above the floor.
Others i have seen flying through the night sky or in full daylight.
Like the emerald green one seen in the sky some distance norht of London. It was reported by other witnesses at the time and got a mention in the local papers!
rainbowdear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 01:44 AM   #439
forestgreen
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowdear View Post
Orbs are conscious and when you are in their presence you can feel it!

I have photographed them in sacred woods related to mythical figures like Merlin and King Arthur and in old places i visited; and i have seen them when having spiritual conversations with my daughter. They shone red or green in the dark and moved around or just stood there in mid-air about four or five feet above the floor.
Others i have seen flying through the night sky or in full daylight.
Like the emerald green one seen in the sky some distance norht of London. It was reported by other witnesses at the time and got a mention in the local papers!

How lovely!
forestgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 02:00 AM   #440
forestgreen
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuka View Post
How big is an orb? Do they vary in size? I saw something fly across my room last night and the only conclusion I can come to is it was an orb. It was tiny, around half the size of the "O" on the keyboard, yellowy gold colour. It was stationary in mid air and suddenly (real fast) went across my bed through the curtain and out of sight.

Sound like an orb?
If it comes again talk to it- see if it responds...
forestgreen is offline   Reply With Quote