Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 06-02-2013, 11:29 PM   #401
1zenith
Banned

Default Orbs are fun!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by th3nark View Post
Thanks, the bands through the middle of them just look awesome.
I'm kinda wondering if there is different types of orbs out there that mean different things by their look.
Ya I think you are right. Some show up CLEARLY with faces.
Wow and it almost seems like yours is showing up like Planet or something in it . I never saw one with a line like that. Some show up with no fACE so those may be ANGELS. Some appear like they could be
E Ts. faces. I take orb pics all the time in my house and one clearly looked like a GREY inside it (orb was in my bedroom) . So some orbs aren't necessarily "dead" human spirits. It may be E Ts show up as orbs from their dimension when they are overlaying and trying to appear with this dimension.
Happy ORBING!!!

Also at a mexican restaurant a BIG CLUSTER of them kept following me around when i was taking various pics of my mom and niece and her boyfriend. I have tons of orbs pics but for some reason they wont let me post pics on here. I don't know what i did wrong. lol. Arent they supposed to warn you first?

And when I was up in the tall tower in San Antonio Texas it was VERY WINDY and some kinda apparition whizzed by me as the pic was taken and you could tell that the wind effected it apparently in the camera. I will have to find that one. So that was an apparition in FLIGHT, i guess.

Last edited by 1zenith; 06-02-2013 at 11:35 PM. Reason: mo
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 11:37 PM   #402
lauren_almighty
Banned

These are not spirits in travel. I've just been looking at the ones where people claim that they can see a face. Well maybe if the face was Homer Simpson! There are no human features in any of the orb faces. Sometimes they can look like faces but that's because we see them in everything, I bet if you looked at a dog shit on the ground that you'd see a face of some sort.
lauren_almighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 11:12 AM   #403
withoutwax

iF orbs are energy- they don't deserve to be ignored, if so many have recognised them. Sure we all perceive the world a little differently, but there is something about the orbs I have experienced that is ongoing, it doesn't stop here.
withoutwax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 11:42 AM   #404
devorian

Could someone who knows something regarding orbs, entities, and ghosts, call it what you may, enlighten me with an understanding of this picture that I posted in another thread? Without the ability to enhance the photo I’m not sure if in the bottom right corner there is a figure shaped like Gollum or a small boy. When I do look at the photo I convince myself I can see the outline of a head, shoulders and arms. Is this just my brain filling in the missing pieces? My friend Martin who took the picture is convinced something was in the darkness with them. When the flash light was used after the picture was taken, it confirmed it was just Martin and Justin in this empty corridor.

Many thanks

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=235608
Old 11-02-2013, 05:55 PM   #405
blp02
Inactive

Is this dust or something else? I've just taken it 15 minutes ago, noticed the circle on the camera's screen immediately after taking. Below the surround sound speaker, next to the bend in the stand, also in cropped pic.

Included another pic taken seconds later without orb.

Didn't see this one initially

Last edited by blp02; 11-02-2013 at 06:54 PM.
blp02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 01:48 AM   #406
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by withoutwax
iF orbs are energy- they don't deserve to be ignored, if so many have recognised them.
No they dont want to be ignored,they want recognition as you do my friend
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 08:53 AM   #407
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbione View Post

It's a fairly young lady wearing drop earing,long hair.

Hope thats ok for you and you can see her.

Pics will resize shortly to something a little smaller.
Are you serious?
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 05:36 PM   #408
maxine

Quote:
Originally Posted by blp02 View Post
Is this dust or something else? I've just taken it 15 minutes ago, noticed the circle on the camera's screen immediately after taking. Below the surround sound speaker, next to the bend in the stand, also in cropped pic.

Included another pic taken seconds later without orb.

Didn't see this one initially

It looks like an orb to me! These energies/entities/beings, can not only create orbs in photographs - but also freely in the air! They did one for me, this morning!! Showing off - of course! LOL!
Old 19-02-2013, 04:56 PM   #409
prody

just to say looking back at a few post on this thread there seems to be some who still argue the FACT that these orbs of energy are real!!
anybody having trouble with this obviously have never done any proper orb hunting or photographing.
a work mate and i realized these were real a few years back now.brilliant location,a castle.taking pics of our work these orbs started appearing.they would follow us about.some becoming reconisable by their patterns within.
we knew after half hr that thats what they were.did the dust thing to and mostly it takes awful lot of dust to start getting orb effects.nah,way beyond that thinking now.years on.
peeps saying their not real orta get out there and try again.

oh.....if ya struggle to get them,not everybody can,then ask the universe for pemission to capture these things.found it made a difference to a friend who couldnt get them.then he could.

at the moment i think some are spirits,or parts of spirits,some are other entitys.good and bad.all seem to have inteligence
can glimps them with my naked eye nowadays,now and then.

makes a good hobby.

they can be photograthed behind things too.

Last edited by prody; 19-02-2013 at 04:58 PM.
prody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2013, 05:12 PM   #410
blp02
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxine View Post
It looks like an orb to me! These energies/entities/beings, can not only create orbs in photographs - but also freely in the air! They did one for me, this morning!! Showing off - of course! LOL!
Thanks, I somehow missed your reply until now. I felt highly energized that day. Maybe there's more chance of capturing them when our energy is high.
blp02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2013, 05:27 PM   #411
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by prody View Post
just to say looking back at a few post on this thread there seems to be some who still argue the FACT that these orbs of energy are real!!
anybody having trouble with this obviously have never done any proper orb hunting or photographing.
a work mate and i realized these were real a few years back now.brilliant location,a castle.taking pics of our work these orbs started appearing.they would follow us about.some becoming reconisable by their patterns within.
we knew after half hr that thats what they were.did the dust thing to and mostly it takes awful lot of dust to start getting orb effects.nah,way beyond that thinking now.years on.
peeps saying their not real orta get out there and try again.

oh.....if ya struggle to get them,not everybody can,then ask the universe for pemission to capture these things.found it made a difference to a friend who couldnt get them.then he could.

at the moment i think some are spirits,or parts of spirits,some are other entitys.good and bad.all seem to have inteligence
can glimps them with my naked eye nowadays,now and then.

makes a good hobby.

they can be photograthed behind things too.

Daym mayn, without wanting to sound like the spelling Nazi I'm gonna come out and say the level of English there doesn't exactly inspire confidence that you have any idea what you're talking about.

Sorry but anyone who believes bits of dust are aliens or spirits needs seriously shaking up.

And some people here think they're awake?

Anyone who believes in these orbs is not awake but in a deep reality coma.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2013, 08:00 PM   #412
prody

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Daym mayn, without wanting to sound like the spelling Nazi I'm gonna come out and say the level of English there doesn't exactly inspire confidence that you have any idea what you're talking about.

Sorry but anyone who believes bits of dust are aliens or spirits needs seriously shaking up.

oh dear,oh dear,oh dear.deep sigh...........go find some,photograph them,then come back to the orb forum where seems like people are enjoying learning about these things!! pooper.

oh,sorry about my spelling not keeping you happy.im bit thick you see......i know of things you dont.....makes me wrong just because uv yet to learn these things.

just tell me when the penny does drop ul eat that hat you wear mate.
Old 27-04-2013, 09:48 AM   #413
stupid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by prody View Post
oh dear,oh dear,oh dear.deep sigh...........go find some,photograph them,then come back to the orb forum where seems like people are enjoying learning about these things!! pooper.
Orbs are just dust or small particles, usually highlighted by the camera's flash.
Here's my own photos...it was snowing in both photos.

Without flash

With flash

Last edited by stupid; 27-04-2013 at 09:50 AM. Reason: Need to shave
stupid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 04:35 AM   #414
magnus alex

Orbs are faults of the digital imaging process, they do not appear on negative film camera photos. Negative film have their own faults, and so do polaroids, they are called flares, but flares do not appear in digital photos, and orbs do not appear in negative film and polaroids.
With my naked eyes I've seen a fireball orb, it was massive, like a fireball and as big as a helicopter, 3 dimensional and signalling to me by drawing letters in the sky. I've also seen an orb of smaller size, about 3 foot diameter, clear sphere slightly elongated on the vertical, with an inner clear sphere, and again 3 dimensional and appearing to be an intelligent being. These were seen with my eyes, orbs on digital photos are faults of the digital imaging process, they are not the intelligent being orbs many people have seen with their eyes. People also theorise that these true orbs could be ball lightning, but it doesnt exist, not one video or photo of ball lightning exists but still the sceptics get people to believe in that unproven theory.
When you have seen an orb with youre eyes, and considered negative film and polaroid flares, and digital image orbs then you know what is what, but people do not like to be proven wrong, and keep hold of their beliefs even if they suspect they are wrong.
Why no orbs on digital video images?
magnus alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 06:54 PM   #415
whatsinaname

Quote:
Daym mayn, without wanting to sound like the spelling Nazi I'm gonna come out and say the level of English there doesn't exactly inspire confidence that you have any idea what you're talking about..
Too late.

Not only that, you've used it as your excuse for belittling the view you disagree with!

Quote:

Good job you're here, to wake everyone up, eh?

Quote:
Define "awake"; in fact, define a "deep reality coma".
To me, that term would imply someone who has no concept of anything outside their own bounds of perceived awareness...

So to be awake, the exact opposite applies, no?

Have you ever considered - even a little bit - that you might just be wrong about something/anything, on which you give your expert opinon?

I've never seen arrogance like it!
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2013, 01:36 PM   #416
kiwimaj
Inactive

Default orbs around Kim Kardashian?

Are these orbs on KK or simply rain/moisture, drops? Other pictures nearer the bottom of article, same location, but no orbs?

If they were taken outside, then maybe rain, but looks like inside the airport?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...anye-West.html

kiwimaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2013, 09:46 PM   #417
orbione

Hi there everyone,back from a very long lay off due to the death of my partner in 2011 the funny thing is i believe i have now the evidence i needed,now i'm not trying to convince anyone here but i hope what i have to tell you and show you,you may find at least a little interesting.

The following picture i took personally and examined myself.
The night in question was the 5th Dec 2011 at just after midnight,the 4th would have been my partners 45th birthday.
At approx 00:10 my son came running into my room saying that his mother had just spoken to him,now this is a 16 yr old kid who's not exactly a pushover by any means,but this reduced him to a wreck and quite shocked him for a few mins,after which i grabbed the camera and started taking pictures around the house hoping to capture or at least catch something on camera,the following is the picture taken in the dining room at the time,all i can tell you is that this is deff my deceased partner in that picture without question and while i don't expect many people to believe what i am presenting it is there and she is clearly visible without the additional line drawn adjustments. i hope you enjoy.

This second Image is one taken back on 2010 i can't remember if i posted it already but here it is,i hope you can see her.

orbione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2013, 06:22 PM   #418
prody

welldone mate.youve got it.youve seen it with your own eyes.you took the photos.you reckonise your departed and i can see her too.good photo!!
lets hope it helps people come to the understanding this is a very real thing thats around us a.....thanks for sharing.

peeps need to get switched onto this for their own sakes.lots of things around us that we cant see with our naked eyes and that includes energy.
Old 28-06-2013, 11:39 PM   #419
maxine

Quote:
Originally Posted by blp02 View Post
Thanks, I somehow missed your reply until now. I felt highly energized that day. Maybe there's more chance of capturing them when our energy is high.
They will appear - when it suits them - or so it seems! LOL!
Old 26-07-2013, 12:24 AM   #420
dinoismyname

If my video footage is not enough to prove beyond doubt for those that doubt then i doubt their sincerity and honesty and obviously they enjoy lying to themselves and denying the proof/truth , these people are frightened sh***less , probably because they are guilty of something & fear being judged when they eventually die.

Hope the cynics/debunkers cack themselves when they see my footage, and those that already know these things are reality, please enjoy the blatant proof of supernatural paranormal activity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fV34T7ziRI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opaVxgTwdgI
dinoismyname is offline   Reply With Quote