Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Closed Thread

Old 25-02-2009, 03:58 PM   #41
oddblock

Someone here looks and acts like the Viz character 'Major Misunderstanding'

Back to topic though - When it comes to Saville, and the kind of acts he commited, sometimes word of mouth is simply all you have! Not much you can do about it and just because he's done a bit of charity work that's tangible and in the media does not mean he did not commit these crimes. Come on GrandSecretary, you can't deny it's a possibility?

..~\\\\\\\\\\www.myspace.com/oddblock//////////~..
Old 25-02-2009, 04:00 PM   #42
horus13

Quote:
Originally Posted by hirschfelder View Post
I'm not Grand Secretary so I can't refer to it as 'fact'. I'm not the type to go round calling people names and making claims I can't prove. I'm a man of honour, not a pinny-wearing pissflap who makes random unsubstantiated claims on the internet
you don't call people names so what's "a pinny-wearing pissflap who makes random unsubstantiated claims on the internet". i give up! you managed contradict yourself in the space of a sentence. man of honour maybe....

also look into the history of hip hop in new york and saville's got absolutely nothing to do with it. it was kool herc and afrika bambaata.

Last edited by horus13; 25-02-2009 at 04:06 PM.
Old 25-02-2009, 04:00 PM   #43
tb303

Quote:
The Guardian had a piece a few years ago about this. It's an interesting take on the genesis of hip-hop and yet another crazy element to the Savile story
Yep, like it or not all you hip-hoppers, Saville started it all off.

There's also a theory that he was the one that told the Beatles to stop making dodgy US inspired rock 'n roll, which means he could take credit for the Beatles too!
Old 25-02-2009, 04:02 PM   #44
jay303

wouldnt peter sutcliff be safer back in broadmore
there are some who are going to find him
Old 25-02-2009, 04:03 PM   #45
amandaooo

Oh my good giddy Aunt!!! -

Hubby just said he looks like his ex! He also said his ex had a beard all over her face but too polite to say anything - ewwwwwww!!!!!

Last edited by amandaooo; 25-02-2009 at 04:08 PM.
Old 25-02-2009, 04:07 PM   #46
horus13

didn't the beatles continuously make dodgy us inspired rock n roll?
Old 25-02-2009, 04:08 PM   #47
grandsecretary

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay303 View Post
wouldnt peter sutcliff be safer back in broadmore
there are some who are going to find him
He MUST be kept in Broadmoor and we should campaign for that aim, there is nothing wrong with that. But we must also realise, and have compassion for a severely damaged individual, who is dangerous, and ill.

I understand that he may be transferred to a Category 'A' Prison which IMHO will be bad for him, bad for the prison, bad for the staff, and bad for society at large. I cannot see any advantage, and suspect that it is a cost saving measure, the worst excuse under the circumstances.

The Grand Lodge of All England has no connection with any other body, Masonic or non-Masonic unless supported by a written Treaty or Agreement ratified by a Convocation of The Grand Lodge of All England. grandsecretary speaks on behalf of The Grand Lodge of All England. He does not represent the policies or views of ANY other Masonic organisation.

Last edited by grandsecretary; 25-02-2009 at 04:09 PM.
Old 25-02-2009, 04:10 PM   #48
horus13

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandsecretary View Post
I am the Grand Secretary actually. And a man (aged 60) who will not allow lying toads like you a free run, especially when you PM people with threats of violence.

The PM reply to you was very clear - rocky.
well that says it all. what's a sad old man coming on here arguing with predominantly kids about stuff he has no understanding of. i would like to make it clear that i never once threatened you with violence in the personal message so don't go down that road. i requested (and would still initiate) a face to face meeting with you so i could see what your problem was and you are who you claim to be. interpret that as you like. i still think you're not who you say you are and you're clearly mad. these things can be found out with relative ease these days mr.secretary. while you're here would you make me a cup of coffee, take my phone calls and bend over like all good secretary's do.

Last edited by horus13; 25-02-2009 at 04:19 PM.
Old 25-02-2009, 04:10 PM   #49
grandsecretary

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandaooo View Post
Oh my good giddy Aunt!!! -

Hubby just said he looks like his ex! He also said his ex had a beard all over her face but too polite to say anything - ewwwwwww!!!!!
I must point out that I do not share his taste in dress.

The Grand Lodge of All England has no connection with any other body, Masonic or non-Masonic unless supported by a written Treaty or Agreement ratified by a Convocation of The Grand Lodge of All England. grandsecretary speaks on behalf of The Grand Lodge of All England. He does not represent the policies or views of ANY other Masonic organisation.
Old 25-02-2009, 04:13 PM   #50
grandsecretary

Quote:
Originally Posted by horus13 View Post
you don't call people names so what's "a pinny-wearing pissflap who makes random unsubstantiated claims on the internet". I give up! You managed contradict yourself in the space of a sentence. Man of honour maybe....

Also look into the history of hip hop in new york and saville's got absolutely nothing to do with it. It was kool herc and afrika bambaata.
lmao

Last edited by grandsecretary; 25-02-2009 at 04:13 PM.
Old 25-02-2009, 04:13 PM   #51
hirschfelder

Don't you use your celebrity status as head of the OXO family as a launchpad for your liberal politics, mason. Who do you think you are, Glenda Jackson?
Old 25-02-2009, 04:21 PM   #52
grandsecretary

Quote:
well that says it all. what's a sad old man coming on here arguing with predominantly kids about stuff he has no understanding of. i would like to make it clear that i never once threatened you with violence in the personal message so don't go down that road. i requested a face to face meeting with you so i could see what your problem was. interpret that as you like.
My kids argue with me, but they do so from a position of honesty, and they use the brain that God gave them. I learn a lot from them. If you want to argue, fine, but use argument and not empty bile, threats, and prejudice.

I may be 60 but I am well able to look after myself. Oh, and I am busy, and extremely happy. I am proud of my three kids, and if you expose GENUINE concerns, then I will be proud of you too.

Be nasty and I will bite!!! I still have a full set of gnashers.

Old 25-02-2009, 04:23 PM   #53
grandsecretary

Quote:
Don't you use your celebrity status as head of the OXO family as a launchpad for your liberal politics, mason. Who do you think you are, Glenda Jackson?
I wish. She is far more successful in the business than I am. And full marks for spotting my politics. Maybe you are not as stupid as you demonstrate? I stood for parliament, as a Liberal, (NOT a Liberal Democrat) in 1979. I am impressed.

Last edited by grandsecretary; 25-02-2009 at 04:25 PM.
Old 25-02-2009, 04:35 PM   #54
particlezen

Quote:
staff nurses get an average of £14,500 p.a to look after the most deranged who will never be let out. jimmy saville should definitely be in there.
band 5 (entry level) staff nurses earn £20-26k.

"Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect."
Old 25-02-2009, 04:45 PM   #55
horus13

okay so they've had a pay rise. the jobs were advertised when the peaks first opened as £14,500 per year. the so called freemason should check out the link about the peaks i posted, it's all about intensive care of dangerous and severe personality disorders, but you've got to understand that some of the patients in secure units and in particular the peaks do not want to be cured. they are evil, they enjoyed what they did and would do it again, plus they are institutionalised and couldn't cope with the outside world in the first instance. which is why they are there. they also generally have the reading age of an eleven year old and many suffered abuse as children. so maybe jimmy saville shouldn't be in there.

Last edited by horus13; 25-02-2009 at 04:56 PM.
Old 25-02-2009, 05:15 PM   #56
grandsecretary

Quote:
okay so they've had a pay rise. the jobs were advertised when the peaks first opened as £14,500 per year. the so called freemason should check out the link about the peaks i posted, it's all about intensive care of dangerous and severe personality disorders, but you've got to understand that some of the patients in secure units and in particular the peaks do not want to be cured. they are evil, they enjoyed what they did and would do it again, plus they are institutionalised and couldn't cope with the outside world in the first instance. which is why they are there. they also generally have the reading age of an eleven year old and many suffered abuse as children. so maybe jimmy saville shouldn't be in there.
Nobody is underestimating the amazing work that these carers do, and if I could pay them double, I would.

I have spoken to the hospital staff who have worked with Jimmy, and I have also taken part in fund raising runs, with Jimmy, in Basingstoke, where I stood for parliament. Jimmy eats quite often in a restaurant owned by a friend of mine here in Leeds, and I see and meet him once or twice a year. I can assure you that he is well loved, and respected, here in Leeds, and in the world of show business.

The staff at Park Prewitt and Basingstoke General love Jimmy and are very grateful for what he has done there. Similarly Stoke Mandeville and Broadmoor.

You say that you are connected via Rampton. Why don't you ask your former colleagues at Broadmoor what they think about Jim? I know already.

Last edited by grandsecretary; 25-02-2009 at 05:16 PM.
Old 25-02-2009, 05:27 PM   #57
wakeupworld

Sorry haven`t read all this thread as too much anger in it.
Has it been mentioned here that at the scene of one of Sutcliffes murders he heard a car driving away from the entrance of a house and he later it was found out it was the driveway of Jimmy Saville`s house.
Old 25-02-2009, 05:41 PM   #58
hirschfelder

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeupworld View Post
Sorry haven`t read all this thread as too much anger in it.
Has it been mentioned here that at the scene of one of Sutcliffes murders he heard a car driving away from the entrance of a house and he later it was found out it was the driveway of Jimmy Saville`s house.
I never knew that, but it appears to be true

"Mr Sutcliffe also told police he left the murder scene after he heard voices, but couldn't tell where they came from. He also heard a car being driven away from the entrance to a house. Later he found out that the house was where disc jockey Jimmy Savile lived"
http://209.85.229.132/search?q=cache...ient=firefox-a

Creepy
Old 25-02-2009, 05:46 PM   #59
grandsecretary

I have had enough of this innuendo. I will contact a friend of mine who was one of the police officers involved in the case, and I will ask him if this is true or not. I don;t know how long it will take but I will get back to you on this one.

I prefer to deal in fact.

Old 25-02-2009, 05:52 PM   #60
grandsecretary

True. He passed the house and heard a car pulling away. He later found out that the house belonged to Jimmy Savile. Spooky coincidence.

Closed Thread