Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2009, 02:17 PM   #21
titan
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 700
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
Well, so far I've heard people say Ian Huntley was fitted up, Roy Whiting was fitted up, now you're saying Mary Bell and Thompson and Venables were fitted up.

People do get fitted up - Britain has a long and shameful history of it. But at this rate, I'm wondering if people think any of these high-profiler convicted killers at all should be behind bars.
Oh, you've 'heard' people? I'll have to try and look for those threads then.

Why do you say 'this rate'? David Icke readers are aware of what mind control and/or abuse can do to people.

The killers or 'killers', Mary Bell, and the boys mothers were prostitutes. The murders also have an occult signature.

Last edited by titan; 08-03-2009 at 02:19 PM.
titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 02:27 PM   #22
armoured_amazon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 21,303
Likes: 312 (143 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris View Post
These were also children at the time and dispite what people say, they will never have a decent life and live with the consequences of their actions.
Unfortunately, people who behave despicably always get off scot-free, in my experience. I was 16 at the time. Sad case.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 02:31 PM   #23
dreamweaver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 10,882
Likes: 24 (13 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
The killers or 'killers', Mary Bell, and the boys mothers were prostitutes. The murders also have an occult signature.
OK, fair enough, it was more of a rhetorical question.

I've heard the stories about Denise Bulger (as she was then) being dodgy, according to the tales I heard she was on a shoplifting mission. But it doesn't mean her son deserved what happened to him, of course.

She seems pretty convinced Thompson and Venables did it. Do you think this is a sham or that she's mind-controlled?
__________________
Congratulations, you found the secret message. Shhh!
dreamweaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 02:36 PM   #24
titan
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 700
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
OK, fair enough, it was more of a rhetorical question.

I've heard the stories about Denise Bulger (as she was then) being dodgy, according to the tales I heard she was on a shoplifting mission. But it doesn't mean her son deserved what happened to him, of course.

She seems pretty convinced Thompson and Venables did it. Do you think this is a sham or that she's mind-controlled?
Hi, in no way do I think the mother had anything to do with this.

Venables, Thompson and Mary Bells mothers were prostitutes, so I have to think what kind of people who use them and the people they may well have come in contact with.

There's also oddities about what happened.
titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 02:53 PM   #25
dreamweaver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 10,882
Likes: 24 (13 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
Hi, in no way do I think the mother had anything to do with this.

Venables, Thompson and Mary Bells mothers were prostitutes, so I have to think what kind of people who use them and the people they may well have come in contact with.

There's also oddities about what happened.
Ah, sorry, misunderstood you re Denise B.

Sounds interesting, I haven't heard this before. Do you have any links?
__________________
Congratulations, you found the secret message. Shhh!
dreamweaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 02:58 PM   #26
titan
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 700
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
Ah, sorry, misunderstood you re Denise B.

Sounds interesting, I haven't heard this before. Do you have any links?

Hi dreamweaver.

There's the wiki link:


There's a few observations on that link which make me uncomfortable so it's my own conclusion that something is amiss.
titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 04:51 PM   #27
rhydra
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Wales
Posts: 8,828
Likes: 133 (70 Posts)
Default

There is so much disinformation put out about them in the msm it is unbelievable. So many blatantly contradictory stories. Thompson for instance, he was supposed to have fathered a "love child" while a few months later he was gay and had shacked up with a man somewhere in the north.
__________________
Man is a tool created by the Universe to mark time.
rhydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 02:00 PM   #28
bobbydiva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Lincolnshire
Posts: 5,648
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

They should have locked the parents up not the poor obviously abused kids!!!
__________________
My Website:
http://wideshut.co.uk/ - alternative news and blogs

Latest Article:
Why the Virginia Shooting ISN'T a Hoax!
bobbydiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 02:04 PM   #29
ian2day
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Ian2day.com
Posts: 8,903
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbydiva View Post
They should have locked the parents up not the poor obviously abused kids!!!
Unfortunately society is unable to see beyond one move on the chess board. So it all mainly gets dumped on the product of the bad parenting. The kids who were conditioned into being like that. Those children learnt their behaviour and then acted out what they had been programmed with in a devastating manner.
ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 02:35 PM   #30
martg
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 8,041
Likes: 7 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian2day View Post
Unfortunately society is unable to see beyond one move on the chess board. So it all mainly gets dumped on the product of the bad parenting. The kids who were conditioned into being like that. Those children learnt their behaviour and then acted out what they had been programmed with in a devastating manner.
spot on, i'm sure the ptb were delighted when this happened, years of Tavistock social programming coming to fruition
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 02:49 PM   #31
ian2day
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Ian2day.com
Posts: 8,903
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by martg View Post
spot on, i'm sure the ptb were delighted when this happened, years of Tavistock social programming coming to fruition

I'm sure that they have all the social reports conducted afterwards so as to knwo how to better create mind CONtrolled assassins.
ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:16 PM   #32
martg
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 8,041
Likes: 7 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian2day View Post
I'm sure that they have all the social reports conducted afterwards so as to knwo how to better create mind CONtrolled assassins.
ah so now the true reason for 'public enquiries' becomes clear

Last edited by martg; 03-09-2009 at 03:17 PM.
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:28 PM   #33
bobbydiva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Lincolnshire
Posts: 5,648
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

So true guys. An it seems to have happened all over again:

Edlington brothers guilty of savage attacks on two children

Two young brothers who brutally assaulted a nine-year-old boy and his 11-year-old uncle and left them for dead in a former pit town escaped trial for attempted murder today when prosecutors decided to accept their guilty plea on a lesser charge.

The boys, who are aged 10 and 12 but cannot be named for legal reasons, had been expected to go on trial today at Sheffield Crown Court but a full trial was averted after both decided to plead guilty to grievous bodily harm with intent.

The Crown Prosecution Service said that it had accepted the pleas to save the victims "from having to relive in court the shocking events of their ordeal" and pointed out that the two boys would still face the same maximum term of life imprisonment.

The attacks in April left their 11-year-old victim fighting for his life at the foot of a steep ravine near Doncaster, his unconscious body bleeding from a slashing head wound and half-submerged in the waters of a former brick quarry.

His nine-year-old friend and nephew was found wandering the streets of Edlington, South Yorkshire, dazed, covered in mud and bleeding from head to foot with a knife wound to his arm. Both boys had also been burnt with cigarettes.

The CPS decision means that the gruesome details of the case — which has chilling echoes of the 1993 James Bulger case — will no longer be have to heard in court although the events will be outlined in a sentencing hearing later this year.

The judge, Mr Justice Keith, appeared to suggest that the victims' families were not happy with the CPS decision when he admitted that they "may well have felt that what they've been going through has been lost sight of".

"I can assure them that's not the case," he told the court. "What they have been going through has not been ignored."

The boys were stopped by the two brothers as they set off for a fishing trip. The brothers demanded that they hand over their mobile phones, trainers and pocket money, which amounted to £5. When the two boys refused, they were tortured, slashed with a knife, hit with a brick and thrown down the steep slope of a ravine.

The brothers, who were in the care of social services, had moved to Edlington only three weeks earlier, having been placed with foster carers in the village.

The pair also pleaded guilty today to robbing one of the boys of a mobile phone and the other of cash. They also admitted two counts of intentionally causing a child to engage in sexual activity.

The brothers had also been charged with one count each of attempted grievous bodily harm with intent and making a threat to kill in connection with an attack on another 11-year-old boy in Doncaster on March 28 — a week before the other attack. The brothers denied these charges today but each pleaded guilty to an alternative charge of assault occasioning actual bodily harm.
__________________
My Website:
http://wideshut.co.uk/ - alternative news and blogs

Latest Article:
Why the Virginia Shooting ISN'T a Hoax!
bobbydiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:38 PM   #34
martg
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 8,041
Likes: 7 (5 Posts)
Default

that's horrifying

"They also admitted two counts of intentionally causing a child to engage in sexual activity"


i have not heard about this story, is it recent?
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:54 PM   #35
kweli
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Yorkshire
Posts: 3,644
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbydiva View Post
So true guys. An it seems to have happened all over again:

Edlington brothers guilty of savage attacks on two children

Two young brothers who brutally assaulted a nine-year-old boy and his 11-year-old uncle and left them for dead in a former pit town escaped trial for attempted murder today when prosecutors decided to accept their guilty plea on a lesser charge.

The boys, who are aged 10 and 12 but cannot be named for legal reasons, had been expected to go on trial today at Sheffield Crown Court but a full trial was averted after both decided to plead guilty to grievous bodily harm with intent.

The Crown Prosecution Service said that it had accepted the pleas to save the victims "from having to relive in court the shocking events of their ordeal" and pointed out that the two boys would still face the same maximum term of life imprisonment.

The attacks in April left their 11-year-old victim fighting for his life at the foot of a steep ravine near Doncaster, his unconscious body bleeding from a slashing head wound and half-submerged in the waters of a former brick quarry.

His nine-year-old friend and nephew was found wandering the streets of Edlington, South Yorkshire, dazed, covered in mud and bleeding from head to foot with a knife wound to his arm. Both boys had also been burnt with cigarettes.

The CPS decision means that the gruesome details of the case — which has chilling echoes of the 1993 James Bulger case — will no longer be have to heard in court although the events will be outlined in a sentencing hearing later this year.

The judge, Mr Justice Keith, appeared to suggest that the victims' families were not happy with the CPS decision when he admitted that they "may well have felt that what they've been going through has been lost sight of".

"I can assure them that's not the case," he told the court. "What they have been going through has not been ignored."

The boys were stopped by the two brothers as they set off for a fishing trip. The brothers demanded that they hand over their mobile phones, trainers and pocket money, which amounted to £5. When the two boys refused, they were tortured, slashed with a knife, hit with a brick and thrown down the steep slope of a ravine.

The brothers, who were in the care of social services, had moved to Edlington only three weeks earlier, having been placed with foster carers in the village.

The pair also pleaded guilty today to robbing one of the boys of a mobile phone and the other of cash. They also admitted two counts of intentionally causing a child to engage in sexual activity.

The brothers had also been charged with one count each of attempted grievous bodily harm with intent and making a threat to kill in connection with an attack on another 11-year-old boy in Doncaster on March 28 — a week before the other attack. The brothers denied these charges today but each pleaded guilty to an alternative charge of assault occasioning actual bodily harm.
Sickening hey? This happened in the village (Edlington) where I'm from. The villagers have been absolutely shocked and disgusted by it. They campaigned like crazy - raising funds to send the young victims on holiday.

It made international news, even getting a response from Gordon Brown himself. But then what? Well because of the actions of these two young thugs they've decided on these extreme measures; it seems all kids in the village are now to pay the price.

Police dispersal order targets village anti-social
behaviour


POLICE have announced that they will enforce a so-called dispersal order in the former mining village of Edlington, near Doncaster, from the end of this month to "make the area safer".

Edlington was the scene of an alleged attack on two young boys earlier this year, and has since been the focus of Operation Alamein, which officers say aims to cut anti-social behaviour.

Police are able to introduce dispersal orders under the Anti Social Behaviour Act 2003. The legislation gives them power to break up groups of two or more people, or remove children under 16 from the streets.

The order will apply to most areas of the village and include the local recreation ground and the area around Edlington brick ponds, where the attack on the two boys aged nine and 10, is alleged to have taken place.

Streets in the neighbouring village of Warmsworth will also be included along with the nearby Warmsworth cricket ground and playing fields.

Pc Simon Kirkham of the Edlington safer neighbourhood team said: "This measure is just one of a number we are taking in Edlington and Warmsworth to make the area safer.

Full report: http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/local...age.5388570.jp
__________________
When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion - Abraham Lincoln
kweli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:55 PM   #36
kweli
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Yorkshire
Posts: 3,644
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by martg View Post
that's horrifying

"They also admitted two counts of intentionally causing a child to engage in sexual activity"


i have not heard about this story, is it recent?
Happened April 4th this year.

Also interesting to note, the accused boys were in foster care when it happened.

http://www.doncasterfreepress.co.uk/...-in.5146272.jp
__________________
When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion - Abraham Lincoln

Last edited by kweli; 03-09-2009 at 03:58 PM.
kweli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:15 PM   #37
martg
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 8,041
Likes: 7 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kweli View Post
Happened April 4th this year.

Also interesting to note, the accused boys were in foster care when it happened.

http://www.doncasterfreepress.co.uk/...-in.5146272.jp
it's never occured to me before to question who the people who foster these kids are. i'm sure the vast majority of foster parents are good people who want to help disadvantaged kids, but what i've learned about mind control and the Tavistock institute and how both MI5 and the CIA get around legislation by operating in each others countries and sharing the results has made me question everything
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:03 PM   #38
bobbydiva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Lincolnshire
Posts: 5,648
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by martg View Post
it's never occured to me before to question who the people who foster these kids are. i'm sure the vast majority of foster parents are good people who want to help disadvantaged kids, but what i've learned about mind control and the Tavistock institute and how both MI5 and the CIA get around legislation by operating in each others countries and sharing the results has made me question everything
Look at that children's home where they dug up tonnes of dead bodies. I think a lot of the care system is in to Eugencis and sex rings.

I don't wanna just throw that out there; I admit I don't have evidence on hand but I've definitely read things on here to that end.
__________________
My Website:
http://wideshut.co.uk/ - alternative news and blogs

Latest Article:
Why the Virginia Shooting ISN'T a Hoax!
bobbydiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:12 PM   #39
martg
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 8,041
Likes: 7 (5 Posts)
Default

yep, i've come across those things too and never made the connection
that's a great site in your sig. thanks for the link
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:19 PM   #40
bobbydiva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Lincolnshire
Posts: 5,648
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

No worries, they're my blogs so feel free to make comments on the various posts or even submit a blog. Only just launched WideShut.co.uk
__________________
My Website:
http://wideshut.co.uk/ - alternative news and blogs

Latest Article:
Why the Virginia Shooting ISN'T a Hoax!
bobbydiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:52 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.