Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 12-01-2009, 04:59 PM   #21
jojo

interesting use of sun symbolism on the bomb and the van containing the bomb!

this reportage is discusting... total fear mongering. Why, oh why will they not release the name of the person responsible for this piece?.... hmmm, i wonder!
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 05:04 PM   #22
free_at_last

Quote:
Originally Posted by orwell101 View Post
Oh my, this is the dumbest thread I've ever seen.

It is in the CULTURE section, not the news section! It's say underneath that it is FICTICIOUS! You would have to be a retard to think it was news!

No wonder they are hanging up, they must think you are all pranking them. Nobody can be that dumb. Well, you do follow David Icke so I take that back. LOL.
The Dumbest Thread, WAKE UP PAL!!

They are telling us something here that's why when I called he practically wanted to interrogate me on the phone and got very wound up that I dared to inquire about it, Who are you? Whats your business? I was asked and slammed the phone down on me.

A simple explanation was all I was seeking. The NWO tell you right in your face what they are going to do now, they hide no more, just listen to them and you will see most of it happens as written. The key word or Buzz word is (IMMINENT) if you ever see that word used in main stream, it is a done deal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FFQ15fo75E
free_at_last is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 05:12 PM   #23
yozhik

Quote:
Originally Posted by free_at_last View Post
They are telling us something here that's why when I called he practically wanted to interrogate me on the phone and got very wound up that I dared to inquire about it, Who are you? Whats your business?
I got the exact same defensive, over reaction.
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.

- Emma Goldman
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 05:21 PM   #24
tusme

Quote:
Originally Posted by dankai View Post
2 months ago in the midst of the bailout money being given away to their frat buddies here is the report from Bloomberg.com:

Nov. 10 (Bloomberg) -- The Federal Reserve is refusing to identify the recipients of almost $2 trillion of emergency loans from American taxpayers or the troubled assets the central bank is accepting as collateral.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p....tY&refer=home
Hi Dankai,

Nov 10, $2 trillion...!? Hmm, possibly, the cost of the Mumbia "terror attacks" ...!?

Oh, another possibility, re, the "Telegraph Blackjack" article...might be a "lets roll" coded message...!?

Cheers

The Sane Hiker

Last edited by tusme; 12-01-2009 at 05:22 PM.
tusme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 05:40 PM   #25
dankai

Quote:
Originally Posted by tusme View Post
Hi Dankai,

Nov 10, $2 trillion...!? Hmm, possibly, the cost of the Mumbia "terror attacks" ...!?

Oh, another possibility, re, the "Telegraph Blackjack" article...might be a "lets roll" coded message...!?

Cheers
Unfortunately the only thing we can do is speculate. What rips me up inside is this is our f*cking tax payer money that they just gave away to god knows who. The only thing that will quell these people is a physical revolution. Not an arm-lock protest in the middle of the street. None of that B.S. I've said it time and again, diplomacy is dead. The only language they understand is pain. No manner of love will "sway them to our side." Revolution means just that - REVOLUTION -

It's a sad realization that people will have to lose everything first before they realize its gone...only then will there be enough incentive to take action. Especially here in the U.S. because we have been breed to be lazy physically, mentally, and spiritually.

Take this pill and you don't have to exercise to lose weight.
Take this pill and stimulate your mind without reading books.
Listen to the man at the pulpit without question and get into heaven.

Just simply sit there, vegetate and everything will be alright.

I'm not a Star-Wars know-it-all, but one quote comes to mind from a fictional character....

"No longer do the Agents of the Dark Side operate in secrecy, but rather they are sure of their power and dominance over the former Republic, they now operate in plain daylight in their quest to eradicate all resisting forces of Light". - Obi Wan Kenobi
Old 12-01-2009, 05:47 PM   #26
skyver

Quote:

It is in the CULTURE section, not the news section! It's say underneath that it is FICTICIOUS! You would have to be a retard to think it was news!

No wonder they are hanging up, they must think you are all pranking them. Nobody can be that dumb. Well, you do follow David Icke so I take that back. LOL.
Don't be an IDIOT...
skyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 06:09 PM   #27
lightgiver

Default The main stream media??

In March, 1915, the J.P. Morgan interests, the steel, shipbuilding, and powder interest, and their subsidiary organizations, got together 12 men high up in the newspaper world and employed them to select the most influential newspapers in the United States and sufficient number of them to control generally the policy of the daily press. … They found it was only necessary to purchase the control of 25 of the greatest papers. An agreement was reached; the policy of the papers was bought, to be paid for by the month; an editor was furnished for each paper to properly supervise and edit information regarding the questions of preparedness, militarism, financial policies, and other things of national and international nature considered vital to the interests of the purchasers. Big Brother comes to mind.

Bunch of gutless journalists,bring back John pilger for real journalism

Last edited by lightgiver; 12-01-2009 at 06:09 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 06:18 PM   #28
makeithappen

Can someone help out with the dates / mayan links etc.

22nd June in 09 is a Monday
Mayan from a web site is - 12.19.16.8.2 - 13. Ik - 5. Chen

does this have any importance?

Like someone posted the Van and the Barrel a sun symbols! That is a surprise!
makeithappen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 06:20 PM   #29
private_eye

I just checked it out, it is appalling.

Orwell101 - we all know it is fictional, Sherlock! But that doesn't make it right, appropriate, or even mildly funny.

I don't get the aim of it at all. It's disgustingly bad taste.
private_eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 06:37 PM   #30
tusme

Quote:
Originally Posted by dankai View Post
Unfortunately the only thing we can do is speculate. What rips me up inside is this is our f*cking tax payer money that they just gave away to god knows who. The only thing that will quell these people is a physical revolution. Not an arm-lock protest in the middle of the street. None of that B.S. I've said it time and again, diplomacy is dead. The only language they understand is pain. No manner of love will "sway them to our side." Revolution means just that - REVOLUTION -

It's a sad realization that people will have to lose everything first before they realize its gone...only then will there be enough incentive to take action. Especially here in the U.S. because we have been breed to be lazy physically, mentally, and spiritually.

Take this pill and you don't have to exercise to lose weight.
Take this pill and stimulate your mind without reading books.
Listen to the man at the pulpit without question and get into heaven.

Just simply sit there, vegetate and everything will be alright.

I'm not a Star-Wars know-it-all, but one quote comes to mind from a fictional character....

"No longer do the Agents of the Dark Side operate in secrecy, but rather they are sure of their power and dominance over the former Republic, they now operate in plain daylight in their quest to eradicate all resisting forces of Light". - Obi Wan Kenobi
Hi Dankai,

A "Revolution" will only happen if they (TPTB), due to a people's resistence, "fails at their own game"...!!

Never under-estimate the intelligence of TPTB, they're very, very clever people, with lots and lots of resources...thus, chasing after a "Revolution", would be totally suicidal...!!

The moment TPTB realises the masses are out (in the streets) seeking a "Revolution", it will simply mutate or go into hiding...and give the people what they want...and then later, seek to get the "game" going again...thats how the "bloodlines" have operated throughout history...!!

Trust me, if and when they get the game going again, they'll go after every revolutionary... hmm, is that what you want!?

In the other scenario, however...if TPTB keeps pushing the people, and cleverly resists that pressure...then, at some point in time, something will have to give...and, imho, the advantage will be with the "side" who possesses Truth...meaning, the side (without Truth) will simply "implode"...

So, there's your "thought for the day"...your "revolution", is entirely dependent on how much Truth you possess...otherwise, forget it!!

Cheers

The Sane Hiker
tusme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 07:11 PM   #31
venividivici2311

Quote:

BEEEEEEEEH BEEEEEEEEEH (sheep,if you get my drift )
venividivici2311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 07:13 PM   #32
yozhik

If you feel strongly about this and would like the Telegraph know, write a suitable email to them;

[email protected]
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.

- Emma Goldman
Old 12-01-2009, 07:24 PM   #33
venividivici2311

Quote:
Originally Posted by yozhik View Post
If you feel strongly about this and would like the Telegraph know, write a suitable email to them;

[email protected]
I think i'll just go and do that....
Old 12-01-2009, 07:46 PM   #34
venividivici2311

Message sent

Dear Mr,Mrs

I am from the Netherlands and i am fascinated by politics,local and global,i am even more fascinated of what happens BEHIND the politicians.

I am writing this letter because i saw your Blackjack Nuke scenario,i really don't know what to think about it....
First,why does a newspaper bring apparently fictional scenario's of a Nuclear bombing in the middle of your nations capital on the net,it is just stupid....it makes no sense.
Second,if i didn't know better i could think it would be a hint to a REAL future scenario,i have never,NEVER seen that scaremongering in a dutch newspaper!If you think you are helping people with it,the answer is no,it really doesn't,its just part of making people scared,so scared that they will demand more security,thus taking away their privacy....Problem,Reaction,Sollution maybe???I don't know,what i do know is that this "scenario"is just plain crap,
its unnececcary,and really provocative!!!

I here by end my letter.

Thanks.

If you got some comment on the letter,let me know
Old 12-01-2009, 07:50 PM   #35
cafetimes1991

Sent email to them just now.

cafetimes1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 08:03 PM   #36
dangermouse

dont forget in the card game 21 is blackjack
Old 12-01-2009, 08:19 PM   #37
yozhik

Sent: 12 January 2009 19:11
To: '[email protected]'
Subject: Some information please
Importance: High

To Whom It May Concern,

I write, with concern, re: your story in the Cultural section, entitled “Operation Blackjack”.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/c...turegalleries/

(screenshots attached)

I have the following questions regarding this item;

1. It states that this is a fictitious story; who is the author?
2. It appears as your lead story in the gallery in the Culture section;
a. How is it defined as culture?
b. Where was it originally published? Obviously for it to be reported by the Telegraph, it must have appeared elsewhere prior to this publication.
c. Where is the “story”, or is the full story simply the anonymous, incomplete slideshow of a fictitious nuclear attack by terrorists?
d. If so, how does this warrant lead story status?
3. What is the purpose of it’s publication?

I eagerly await your answers.

Regards,

- Emma Goldman
Old 12-01-2009, 08:20 PM   #38
duckandcover

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangermouse View Post
dont forget in the card game 21 is blackjack
february the 1st it is then !
duckandcover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 08:21 PM   #39
dankai

Quote:
Originally Posted by tusme View Post
Hi Dankai,

A "Revolution" will only happen if they (TPTB), due to a people's resistence, "fails at their own game"...!!

Never under-estimate the intelligence of TPTB, they're very, very clever people, with lots and lots of resources...thus, chasing after a "Revolution", would be totally suicidal...!!

The moment TPTB realises the masses are out (in the streets) seeking a "Revolution", it will simply mutate or go into hiding...and give the people what they want...and then later, seek to get the "game" going again...thats how the "bloodlines" have operated throughout history...!!

Trust me, if and when they get the game going again, they'll go after every revolutionary... hmm, is that what you want!?

In the other scenario, however...if TPTB keeps pushing the people, and cleverly resists that pressure...then, at some point in time, something will have to give...and, imho, the advantage will be with the "side" who possesses Truth...meaning, the side (without Truth) will simply "implode"...

So, there's your "thought for the day"...your "revolution", is entirely dependent on how much Truth you possess...otherwise, forget it!!

Cheers
Agreed.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/sen-dorg...ncy-loans.html
Old 12-01-2009, 08:32 PM   #40
free_at_last

Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivici2311 View Post
Message sent

Dear Mr,Mrs

I am from the Netherlands and i am fascinated by politics,local and global,i am even more fascinated of what happens BEHIND the politicians.

I am writing this letter because i saw your Blackjack Nuke scenario,i really don't know what to think about it....
First,why does a newspaper bring apparently fictional scenario's of a Nuclear bombing in the middle of your nations capital on the net,it is just stupid....it makes no sense.
Second,if i didn't know better i could think it would be a hint to a REAL future scenario,i have never,NEVER seen that scaremongering in a dutch newspaper!If you think you are helping people with it,the answer is no,it really doesn't,its just part of making people scared,so scared that they will demand more security,thus taking away their privacy....Problem,Reaction,Sollution maybe???I don't know,what i do know is that this "scenario"is just plain crap,
its unnececcary,and really provocative!!!

I here by end my letter.

Thanks.

If you got some comment on the letter,let me know

Try this one.

Telegraph Editor,

I am from the Netherlands and am fascinated by politics, local and global, I am even more fascinated about what happens in secrecy BEHIND political closed doors.

I am writing this letter because I saw your Blackjack Nuclear attack scenario online and I really don't know what to think about it....

Firstly, why does a newspaper of your caliber publish apparently fictional scenarios of a Nuclear bombing in the middle of your nations capital? it is outright irresponsible and idiotic.... it makes absolutely no sense to the untrained eye.

Second, if I didn't know better I could be led to think it is a hint, to a REAL planned future scenario, given the extent and effort that was used to create the slideshow, using the correct symbolic graphics, content and dates selected.

I have never in my life seen that scale of outrageous scaremongering used in any Dutch newspaper!

Reflecting on 7/7 and 911 where miraculously the exact same scenarios were running at exactly the same moment it time, then as if by magic they both crossed the line of as you say “Fiction” and became FACT in the real world, this article could be taken by some as a blatant direct TERROIST threat to the public by TPTB sponsored by you.

The chances of the 7/7 and 911 scenarios actually happening were trillions upon trillions-2-1, but what do you know! they actually beat all the odds in the universe and both materialized right before our eyes, what was also amazing, that same day of 911 for the first time in Human history, three Sky scraper buildings collapsed in on their own foot print as a direct result of fire, maybe I should have purchased a few lottery tickets those particular days.

You are not helping the current domestic and global situation by running inflammatory stories, to generate fear, panic and possibly pave the way for Armageddon to actually manifest into the real world!

Problem, Reaction, Solution!

Stop it! We sick of it, we are on to you, creating fear, so that good people will demand more security, thus relinquishing their civil liberties.... its unnecessary, in bad taste and really provocative!!! You should be prosecuted for inciting fear on an already unstable nation.

Regards

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FFQ15fo75E

Last edited by free_at_last; 12-01-2009 at 08:35 PM.
free_at_last is offline   Reply With Quote