Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 26-09-2008, 11:59 AM   #41
tothestars

Default re

Watch the girl's face (not her in red) at 0:45 when he tries to hold her back.

Spooky?
'... Satanists are peculiar people. They aren't ignorant peasants or semi-literate. Rather, their ranks are filled with doctors, lawyers, businessmen and basically highly responsible citizens ... They are not a careless group who are apt to make mistakes. But they are secretive and bonded together by a common need and desire to mete out havoc on society. It was Aleister Crowley who said: "I want blasphemy, murder, rape, revolution, anything bad".'

-Son of Sam-
tothestars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 12:03 PM   #42
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by neomagic View Post
That really freaked me out!

There was something very surreal about them two, “Over Whelming Strength” They where not your average humans IMHO.
That's what I'm thinking...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tothestars View Post

Spooky?
eta: I know! Is it a scarf? Does she have no face? Yikes.

Last edited by armoured_amazon; 26-09-2008 at 12:12 PM.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 12:08 PM   #43
alzee

For those in the uk, here's a link to the program which showed this story last night. The first 16mins of the program is dedicated to it.

Last edited by alzee; 26-09-2008 at 12:19 PM.
alzee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 12:17 PM   #44
diamond dogs

A couple of things that stand out for me...Why was this not shown when it first occured, one girl recovered after 7 weeks in hospital and the other received a day in prison for assault and why was there someone filming the officers as they were talking just as one of the girls ran out in front of a lorry and all the other scenes it appears like something out of a film or TV drama...
''Media control is still based in the main on cultural manipulation. It's just so easy to do. When you set up one set of objectives toward the public and you've given them a certain definition for each code word, you hit them with the various code words and they're not going to believe anything if you don't want them to." Bowie
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 12:18 PM   #45
danster82

Well suicides happen all the time they were probably planning suicide when she ran out in front of the van she obviously new she was going to be hit so she wasnt running in fear from the police because she deliberatley ran in fron of the lorry.

What was wierd was when she got up after being hit and then it took 6 policemen to restrain her... adrenaline doesnt give her that much strength surely.
danster82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 12:20 PM   #46
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by danster82 View Post
What was wierd was when she got up after being hit and then it took 6 policemen to restrain her... adrenaline doesnt give her that much strength surely.
I thought so too. Has to be drugs or something else gave her that ability.
Old 26-09-2008, 12:21 PM   #47
alzee

The one in the red seemed oblivious to the fact that the police were police, to the extent where she seemed very fearful for her safety/life and was shouting at the camera for help.

bizzarre for sure
alzee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 12:29 PM   #48
truthseeker1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
I thought so too. Has to be drugs or something else gave her that ability.
Yes as i and a few others have said it's ANGEL DUST, PCP whatever you want to call it.

It's drugs!!!!!!!

Nothing strange or wierd other than the effects this drug has on people.

Last edited by truthseeker1980; 26-09-2008 at 12:30 PM.
truthseeker1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 12:32 PM   #49
neomagic

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeker1980 View Post
Yes as i and a few others have said it's ANGEL DUST, PCP whatever you want to call it.

It's drugs!!!!!!!

Nothing strange or wierd other than the effects this drug has on people.
In many ways it just goes to show you how suppressed humans are in a "natural" state, we are clearly a lot stronger and more resilient than we think.

Perhaps (if it was PCP) all its doing is connecting the missing links in the brain to allow this to happen?

Last edited by neomagic; 26-09-2008 at 12:32 PM.
neomagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 12:34 PM   #50
haukipesukone

Quote:
Originally Posted by neomagic View Post
That really freaked me out!

There was something very surreal about them two, “Over Whelming Strength” They where not your average humans IMHO.
Yeah. My mouth just dropped open when they ran on the freeway. The sick and twisted things people do rarely shock or surprise me. This really did.

Maybe they were possessed by something.
"What lies within always has a form without and that which is without takes a shape within. Put another way, we sometimes say that which is visible must always have an invisible aspect, just as everything invisible must be represented by the visible."
- Oone the dreamthief

Peruse through Bad Poetry of Pain and Hurt
Or wrack your brain with Concordia ab Chao and Your Life is a Lie
haukipesukone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 12:39 PM   #51
danster82

They seem very calm just before running into the road, but then looking at the symptoms of this angel dust makes its quite possible.

"In toxic doses, the user can become hostile and violent, acting in a bizarre or psychotic manner. They may attempt to assault other people, or to harm themselves through self-mutilation or suicide. The person may experience amnesia and become catatonic. In high doses, there may be coma, convusions, and death. Persons who've received toxic doses must often be restrained and receive tranquilizers to calm them down.

Many users report profound after-effects ranging from depression, disassociative states, confusion, paranoia, and feelings of insanity. By some reports, these symptoms can continue for years after the initial experience.

Special Characteristics: PCP is often sold as a substitute for other drugs, causing panic in unsuspecting users.

Fact: Even in low doses, PCP produces harmful psychological effects. One dose may produce physical effects that last for months."

But then its only a possiblity that this could be what it is.
danster82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 12:40 PM   #52
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by haukipesukone View Post
Yeah. My mouth just dropped open when they ran on the freeway. The sick and twisted things people do rarely shock or surprise me. This really did.

Maybe they were possessed by something.
I'm thinking that; that girl's face did NOT look like a face for a couple of frames.

re: Neomagic - if drugs can (and do) bring a person to their full potential (and I'm not advocating their use lol!), it would be a great coup for us to figure out how to exist naturally at that state all of the time, or at will.
Old 26-09-2008, 12:51 PM   #53
truthseeker1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
I'm thinking that; that girl's face did NOT look like a face for a couple of frames.

re: Neomagic - if drugs can (and do) bring a person to their full potential (and I'm not advocating their use lol!), it would be a great coup for us to figure out how to exist naturally at that state all of the time, or at will.
I've thought that ever since i first heard of angel dust back in the early 90's, maybe it releases all the indoctrinated blocks we are brainswashed with whilst learning to grow.
truthseeker1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 12:52 PM   #54
hunger

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond dogs View Post
A couple of things that stand out for me...Why was this not shown when it first occured, one girl recovered after 7 weeks in hospital and the other received a day in prison for assault and why was there someone filming the officers as they were talking just as one of the girls ran out in front of a lorry and all the other scenes it appears like something out of a film or TV drama...
Yeah good point, It's got me thinking about superhuman clones!
hunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 01:02 PM   #55
kreesurgeon

I saw a program once where this guy that was on PCP got chased by the police to the top of a 7 story carpark and then jumped off. bye the time the police and the cameraman got back down to the bottom, he had run off. They caught up with him and it took about 6 police officers to restrain him and all he had was a broken ankle.

I think i might get some PCP for the endgame, bring it on.
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area we call the Twilight Zone.

http://www.no2id.net/
http://www.myspace.com/wunkband
kreesurgeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 01:08 PM   #56
diamond dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunger View Post
Yeah good point, It's got me thinking about superhuman clones!
You don't actually see any girl hit by anything so why would they be 'superhuman' Oh and the camera just happens to show one girl covered in tin foil break free and 'leg it'..it very much reminds me of incidents they stage or 'set up' (using actors) preparing for major incidents ....not sure what this is all about but prob we will be more wiser as the 'story' unfolds....I think you would have to be more than superhuman to survive being hit by a lorry going at speed
''Media control is still based in the main on cultural manipulation. It's just so easy to do. When you set up one set of objectives toward the public and you've given them a certain definition for each code word, you hit them with the various code words and they're not going to believe anything if you don't want them to." Bowie
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 01:09 PM   #57
neomagic

Quote:
You don't actually see any girl hit by anything so why would they be 'superhuman' Oh and the camera just happens to show one girl covered in tin foil break free and 'leg it'..it very much reminds me of incidents they stage or 'set up' (using actors) preparing for major incidents ....not sure what this is all about but prob we will be more wiser as the 'story' unfolds....I think you would have to be more than superhuman to survive being hit by a lorry going at speed
neomagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 01:12 PM   #58
hunger

Default Camera Angles?

This may be nothing but...I opened the video twice in 2 windows
paused one at: 00:27
the other at : 00:44 which I thought was a zoomed in version of the original,
it seems its not. the angle of the police car looks different, the officers talking in the foreground are gone...if it's just 2 camera operators why would they be standing next to each other like that?

As i say could be nothing, not 2 superhuman clones escaping from some secure government building & knowing nothing about the outside world...no no nothing like that!
hunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 01:16 PM   #59
real6

Quote:
Originally Posted by alzee View Post
PCP / Angel Dust is well renowned as the drug that boosts your strength, amkes you feel invincible and dulls pain. That is the most likely explanation for that jaw dropping vid.

Those crazy swedes!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tothestars View Post

Spooky?

I know. Im telling you. I used to smoke PCP when i was younger. It gives you the strength of 100 men 'NO BULLSHIT". i can tell in her face.
"My father may not approve, but I am no longer his disciple, I am a master now, an idea transcended into life. And so this is my new path, which is a lot like the old one - only mine. To stay on that path I need to work harder, explore new rituals, evolve. Am I evil? Am I good? I'm done asking those questions, I dont have the answers - does anyone?"

-Dexter Morgan
real6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 01:17 PM   #60
real6

Quote:
This is possible as well.
"My father may not approve, but I am no longer his disciple, I am a master now, an idea transcended into life. And so this is my new path, which is a lot like the old one - only mine. To stay on that path I need to work harder, explore new rituals, evolve. Am I evil? Am I good? I'm done asking those questions, I dont have the answers - does anyone?"

-Dexter Morgan
real6 is offline   Reply With Quote