Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 26-09-2008, 10:32 AM   #21
omegasol
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 356
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neomagic View Post
How many twins do you know that do this sort of thing then?

There is nothing wrong with approaching things with an open mind but with a critical nature, and if you understood astrology you would understand how Pluto could have effects like this on people.
it´s always a good thing to be open minded, no doubt about that. but you´re not open minded if you try to explain EVERYTHING you don´t understand with the same concepts you are familiar with. zen_fox is obviously interested in astrology, good for him. but if you can´t think out of the box, and shrug the more obvious things off - like drugs or some mental illness (which are not caused by some astrological events. it´s very well understood how mental illnesses arise and develop) - you´re nothing more like (because we´re in the david icke forum here) a conspiracy-theorist-geek people laugh about. don´t get me wrong, i´m here because i am very interested in all these strange things happening around the world the most people - the mass - don´t even notice, but that doesn´t mean, that every single theory is true. the problem, with this forum is, that a lot of people believe EVERYTHING.

english is not my first language, so my sentences might sound a bit funny.

Last edited by omegasol; 26-09-2008 at 10:50 AM.
omegasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 10:35 AM   #22
klinker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 1,115
Likes: 17 (4 Posts)
Default

That was heavy. Wtf was all that about. They wanted to die.
__________________
Nothing is concealed that will not be disclosed.

Life itself is only a vision, a dream. Nothing exists but empty space and we are but a thought.
klinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 10:45 AM   #23
neomagic
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 326
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegasol View Post
it´s always a good thing to be open minded, no doubt about that. but you´re not open minded if you try to explain EVERYTHING you don´t understand with the same concepts you are familiar with. zen_fox is obviously interested in astrology, good for him. but if you can´t think out of the box, and shrug the more obvious things off - like drugs or some mental illness (which is not caused by some astrological events. it´s very well understood how mental illnesses arise and develop) - you´re nothing more like (because we´re in the david forum here) a conspiracy-theorist-geek people laugh about. don´t get me wrong, i´m here because i am very interested all these strange things happening around the world the most people - the mass - don´t even notice, but that´s doesn´t mean, that every single theory is true. the proble, with this forum is, that a lot of people believe EVERYTHING.

english is not my first language, so my sentences might sound a bit funny.
I disagree to a certain extent, it’s well known in "conventional" psychology what insanity is. However from my understanding and a lot of other more knowledgeable truthers, mainstream medicine and conventional science is too linear and tries to solve things that it cannot comprehend with the egocentric train of thought that everyone uses.

We need to understand ourselves inside and out and deal with problems we face internally before we can begin to comprehend what makes people tick.

What I mean is, people that go insane probably see the world for what it is and cannot cope with living in it, and their minds reject it which causes them to appear crazy.

What is pumping full of unnatural chemicals going to do other than suppress it and have terrible side effects?

Sorry I’m not coming across very clear but I’m sure someone who follows Michael Tsarion’s work more closely could explain what I’m trying to say far better.

Last edited by neomagic; 26-09-2008 at 10:47 AM.
neomagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 10:48 AM   #24
lightworks
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,209
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

its just mind control bullshit...I ignore it..I suiggest evyone else throw away the idiot box
lightworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 11:00 AM   #25
neomagic
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 326
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightworks View Post
its just mind control bullshit...I ignore it..I suiggest evyone else throw away the idiot box
Why is it mind control bullshit?

Even if it was the point is there has to be an explanation for it?
neomagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 11:04 AM   #26
steevo
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 13,863
Likes: 7 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegasol View Post
oh c´mon. it´s not pluto or something. more likely some drugs or something. why are some of you ppl always trying to explain EVERYTHING with these standard esoteric/ "conspiracy" theories?
Quote:
Originally Posted by omegasol View Post
it´s always a good thing to be open minded, no doubt about that. but you´re not open minded if you try to explain EVERYTHING you don´t understand with the same concepts you are familiar with. zen_fox is obviously interested in astrology, good for him. but if you can´t think out of the box, and shrug the more obvious things off - like drugs or some mental illness (which are not caused by some astrological events. it´s very well understood how mental illnesses arise and develop) - you´re nothing more like (because we´re in the david icke forum here) a conspiracy-theorist-geek people laugh about. don´t get me wrong, i´m here because i am very interested in all these strange things happening around the world the most people - the mass - don´t even notice, but that doesn´t mean, that every single theory is true. the problem, with this forum is, that a lot of people believe EVERYTHING.

english is not my first language, so my sentences might sound a bit funny.
Have you come here just to disrupt the forum ? You omegasol, say the EXACT same things that all the other trolls say. And youre ridiculing people on here. WHY ??

"it´s very well understood how mental illnesses arise and develop"
VERY well understood by whom ? Please expand on this. How does it arise and develop ?

Stop trolling please.

Last edited by steevo; 26-09-2008 at 11:04 AM.
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 11:14 AM   #27
omegasol
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 356
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

i don´t want to ridicule anyone and i am not trolling. i just want to point out, that you´re not a "freethinker" if you doubt everything the mass media says, but on the other hand are not critical when it comes to...let me use the phrase "conspiracy theories". that´s all i´m saying. and if i am not even allowed to point this out then...

Last edited by omegasol; 26-09-2008 at 12:54 PM.
omegasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 11:16 AM   #28
omegasol
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 356
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightworks View Post
its just mind control bullshit...I ignore it..I suiggest evyone else throw away the idiot box
what do you mean?
omegasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 11:17 AM   #29
truthseeker1980
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: London
Posts: 2,900
Likes: 24 (13 Posts)
Default

I dunno I think omegasol, had a fair point, some people on here seem to think outside of the box before ruling out things from inside the box, if you know what i mean?

If they had thought inside the box first before jumping to other conclusions then they wouldn't have written it.
truthseeker1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 11:18 AM   #30
breezinreezin
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,062
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegasol View Post
it´s always a good thing to be open minded, no doubt about that. but you´re not open minded if you try to explain EVERYTHING you don´t understand with the same concepts you are familiar with. zen_fox is obviously interested in astrology, good for him. but if you can´t think out of the box, and shrug the more obvious things off - like drugs or some mental illness (which are not caused by some astrological events. it´s very well understood how mental illnesses arise and develop) - you´re nothing more like (because we´re in the david icke forum here) a conspiracy-theorist-geek people laugh about. don´t get me wrong, i´m here because i am very interested in all these strange things happening around the world the most people - the mass - don´t even notice, but that doesn´t mean, that every single theory is true. the problem, with this forum is, that a lot of people believe EVERYTHING.

english is not my first language, so my sentences might sound a bit funny.
I agree with you to an some extent in that there is a need for discernment when trying to get to the bottom of things, but what you said about mental illness is not correct. Psychiatry is still in the dark ages. We know very little about the causes of most psychiatric disorders. What we have are lots of theories, but no definitive answers.

I found the whole incident surreal and very disturbing. The only clue that I could see was that one of the sisters had a flushed and blotchy alcoholics complexion. It is possible that both of these sisters were going through severe alcohol withdrawal and were suffering from delerium tremens. That would account for the bizarre behaviour and super strength. In the coming weeks I'm sure we'll find out a bit more about these two ladies. Whatever the reason I found it very, very sad.
breezinreezin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 11:34 AM   #31
bobhodge
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 470
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

They must have been on drugs. Their reactions were crazy and paranoid. Or maybe they were mind controlled lizards who are being controlled by David Icke who is in reality George Bush who is actually Queen Elizabeths tumor.

Last edited by bobhodge; 26-09-2008 at 11:35 AM.
bobhodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 11:36 AM   #32
omegasol
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 356
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by breezinreezin View Post
... but what you said about mental illness is not correct. Psychiatry is still in the dark ages. We know very little about the causes of most psychiatric disorders. What we have are lots of theories, but no definitive answers.
hi there,

well of course there are - and will always be - things that man cannot explain.
but psychiatry is light years away from the darkages. where did you get that from? scientology ran an anti-psychiastry campaign a few years ago. but exept from them i never heard anyone saying that it is still in the dark ages. that there are tons of answers.

Last edited by omegasol; 26-09-2008 at 11:42 AM.
omegasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 11:37 AM   #33
runciter
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 10,998
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neomagic View Post
Why is it mind control bullshit?
because it captures your attention, and because it's about madness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neomagic View Post
Even if it was the point is there has to be an explanation for it?
you'll never have an explanation, and you'll keep wondering.
runciter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 11:39 AM   #34
hmmmmmm
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 13
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

It could be that fluffly sound thing they use but something happens around 0.23
hmmmmmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 11:41 AM   #35
neomagic
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 326
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by runciter View Post
because it captures your attention, and because it's about madness.



you'll never have an explanation, and you'll keep wondering.
I'm not sure I agree but fair enough.
neomagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 11:44 AM   #36
breezinreezin
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,062
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegasol View Post
hi there,

well of course there are - and will always be - things that man cannot explain.
but psychiatry is light years away from the darkages. where did you get that from? scientology ran an anti-psychiastry campaign a few years ago. but exept from them i never heard anyone saying that it is still in the dar ages. that there are tons of answers.
Well you've heard it now. I work in psychiatry. That's all you need to know. And I can tell you that in comparison to general medicine, psychiatry is in the dark ages. We still use ECT, but have no idea how it works. We use heaps of antipsychotic medication, and have no real understanding of how or why they diminish psychosis. The workings of the mind and the causes of most psychiatric disorders are still a mystery.
breezinreezin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 11:55 AM   #37
real6
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: From The Rotten Apple. Now Scandinavia
Posts: 9,715
Likes: 35 (19 Posts)
Default

As McCready 'Kurt Russell' said in the movie 'The Thing" CRAZY SWEEDS!!!

But ive seen this before, its called PCP/Angel Dust/DUST/SHERM/WET/ETC ETC
__________________
"My father may not approve, but I am no longer his disciple, I am a master now, an idea transcended into life. And so this is my new path, which is a lot like the old one - only mine. To stay on that path I need to work harder, explore new rituals, evolve. Am I evil? Am I good? I'm done asking those questions, I dont have the answers - does anyone?"

-Dexter Morgan

Last edited by real6; 26-09-2008 at 11:55 AM.
real6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 11:56 AM   #38
runciter
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 10,998
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neomagic View Post
I'm not sure I agree but fair enough.
i should have written "we" instead of "you", to be honest
runciter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 11:56 AM   #39
omegasol
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 356
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

ok, i´m trying to understand your argument.

because psychiatry (science) can´t explain everything (something we both can agree with right?) you have no problems believing in some strange astrological-energy? is that what you are saying?
omegasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 11:57 AM   #40
alzee
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,133
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

PCP / Angel Dust is well renowned as the drug that boosts your strength, amkes you feel invincible and dulls pain. That is the most likely explanation for that jaw dropping vid.

Those crazy swedes!
alzee is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:38 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.