Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 09-10-2013, 11:56 AM   #41
ilreverendo

Quote:
Originally Posted by northernlass View Post
thats it isnt it...the thoughts of a normal parent!
I have 5 children, we were brought up without money etc when i was young but you know what, I do know that leaving children alone is wrong!!!
the thing is so did Kate according to one interview where the landlady of her local said Kate didnt leave her children alone etc
so she knew she wouldnt leave them alone at home but abroad next to a pool at night its ok
the way she is as well with the twins It struck me as odd that it was behaviour she would do, very strange altogether.
If you take your children away, they go out with you, especially abroad..the whole part of family holidays is just that...being a family
and no person leaves their children in daycare during the day but refuses to use same day care at night...theres no rationality to that!!
I do not know what happened to that child, but one thing I feel and always have felt since the start is that her parents were involved.
hopefully this new campaign of theirs will turn back on them..and godwilling peace can be found at last.
My middle daughter was same age as Madeliene and looked very similar, i remember a woman questioning my daughter in sainsburys cafe in devon when we were on holiday, repeating my daughters name and then coming over to look in her eyes for that defect, it made me angry and sad, sad for Madeliene and angry that anyone could put me and my daughter under suspicion because of the Mccanns stupidity
As a mother i hurt for anyone who has lost a child but for them I cant at all, whatever happened they are guilty...odd that they show no remorse...

I hear you. As will most normal, loving, caring parents (and non parents for that matter)

When any tragedy hits a family... You feel empathy, compassion. You have an inbuilt understanding of their loss. Yet with these two... It never arrived. Just sorrow for the child and disbelief at the parents actions. Human instinct is a powerful thing. Not without its faults but powerful all the same and more often than not, right.

The net is tightening. One way or another.
I think he's from the CIA.

"disruptive spamming.." Idiot.
ilreverendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 11:58 AM   #42
chipstyxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2 View Post
Another fact is why didn't Portuguese authorities charge them with Neglect of a Minor as I think it's unlawful in that country to leave children home alone. I don't understand the mentality of those calling themselves doctors to leave such young children alone as well know home is biggest source of accidents for one thing. Fact is they couldn't care less and are irresponsible and been caught out and their jobs or his anyway were more important to cover tracks of themselves with never ending confusion and lies. In my experience Dr's are deviants anyway and liars mostly.

Masonic networking.
he portuguese police wanted to.

Quote:
The charge of abandonment carries a maximum ten-year jail sentence in Portugal, but only if prosecutors can prove the McCanns intended to neglect Madeleine.
The couple have repeatedly insisted they believed Madeleine, then three, and their two-year-old twins Sean and Amelie were safe in the apartment in Praia da Luz. They were eating only 50 yards away, which enabled them to check on the children regularly.
Details of the continuing investigation were revealed in court documents released by the Supreme Court of Justice in the city of Evora.
Public prosecutor Jose Magalhaes e Meneses had applied to the court for permission to seize the mobile phone records of the McCanns and their friends, the so-called Tapas Seven.
Investigators are interested in 18 text messages allegedly sent from an unidentified number to Mr McCann between May 2 and 4 last year. Madeleine vanished on May 3. Police also wanted details of calls made between April 28, when the group arrived in Portugal, and September 9, when the McCanns left the country to return to their home in Rothley, Leicestershire.
But the request was refused by the Supreme Court, which published its ruling. Such publication is unusual in Portugal, where police investigations are covered by strict judicial secrecy laws.
Explaining the decision, Judge Fernando Ribeiro Cardoso said: 'The details of the content of the messages can only be subjected to interception in real time, with due judicial authorisation.'
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2hE0vHUtV
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

So the neglect, as the murder and cover up would be hard to prove. Interestingly this article is from a few years ago amd shows police did want to look at phone calls but were refused. The Daily mail last week wanted us to think the portuguese police had never thought of even looking at phone records

Last edited by chipstyxx; 09-10-2013 at 11:59 AM. Reason: Key board has gone mental!
chipstyxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 12:10 PM   #43
elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilreverendo View Post
I hear you. As will most normal, loving, caring parents (and non parents for that matter)

When any tragedy hits a family... You feel empathy, compassion. You have an inbuilt understanding of their loss. Yet with these two... It never arrived. Just sorrow for the child and disbelief at the parents actions. Human instinct is a powerful thing. Not without its faults but powerful all the same and more often than not, right.

The net is tightening. One way or another.
agreed

time for a couple of quotes from old Gorgeous George, lol
written 6 years ago

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/po...ustices-955628

Quote:
THIS WOULD HAVE TO BE MOTHER OF ALL INJUSTICES

NOT since Dr Crippen - long before the blizzard of 24/7 satellite media - will there have been a case like Madeleine McCann's if the now official suspicions of the Portuguese police turn out to have been well founded.

10 Sep 2007 00:00

NOT since Dr Crippen - long before the blizzard of 24/7 satellite media - will there have been a case like Madeleine McCann's if the now official suspicions of the Portuguese police turn out to have been well founded.

They have turned it into a circus, with daily appearances at mass and the flight to the Vatican to kiss the hand of the Pope, invoking celebrities, inducing millions of people around the world to raise a fortune in a campaign fund and turning their child into one of the iconic faces of our age.

So even Dante himself would find it difficult to describe any circle of the inferno fit for Kate and Gerry McCann if it all turns out to have been a lie.

I have been in and around the Ocean Club in the sleepy Algarve village of Praia da Luz for more than 20 years and it has been surreal enough watching its tiny cobbled streets bristling with television crews broadcasting around the world from a once little-known holiday idyll.

And now this.

On my Talk Sport radio shows I have been critical of the McCanns from the start. Not least because I knew aspects of their story could not be true.

Their supposed constant vigilance of their three toddlers while they ate in a tapas bar and the children slept in an unlocked apartment was not possible. The distance between the two points was both greater and more convoluted than they said.

In any case, the children's bedroom was on the OTHER side of the apartment block and, though both doctors, neither parent possessed X-ray vision.

I said that if a single mother had left her three kids in the chalet at Butlins while she supped scampi and chips in the boozer, she would have immediately been attacked as a feral, feckless, unfit mother by the same media which was painting the grieving McCanns as the very embodiment of modern middle-class Britain.

For months I have watched that media poke ridicule at the supposed bumbling Inspector Clouseaus of the Portuguese police for their apparent leaden-footedness in the investigation.

Of course no Johnny Foreigner could be as good as our own police, who brought us the Guildford Four and Birmingham Six.

Now with this new development, the same media seems coiled like a spring to turn on the McCanns as they previously did on the other "suspect" Robert Murat.

Sensing they may have been made the biggest fools in history, the Press tables can be seen turning, the plates beginning to move.

Of course, the most xenophobic commentators say the science which has led to the Mccanns being named as suspects is inherently suspect due to the foreign hands through which it has passed, oblivious to the fact that it came from British laboratories.

If Madeleine's blood and other DNA evidence really has been found in the boot of her parents' hire car, there are only a few possible explanations. A previous renter of the car - it was 25 days after the child went missing that the family took possession of the vehicle - transported Madeleine in its boot and she was bleeding at the time.

Or Madeleine's body was transported in the boot at least 25 days after she disappeared once the McCanns took possession of the car.

In these circumstances the Portuguese police really would be clots if they did not consider the girl's parents to be suspects.

Of course there could be other, some would say unlikely, possibilities.

The DNA and blood evidence in the boot may not, after all, be Madeleine's and the forensic scientists may be mistaken.

The blood in the boot of the McCanns' hire car may be somebody else's, in which case Goodfellas comes to the Algarve and the family are the victims of the most grotesque coincidence.

The DNA could have been planted in the boot of the McCanns' car, presumably by the police.

The sort of thing which happened to Mr OJ Simpson.

The McCanns have either been the victims of a cataclysmic historic injustice, almost unprecedented, or they have been complicit in a scheme so duplicitous, so evil, so foul that Shakespeare himself could not have written it.

Either way, the name McCann is now well and truly in the history books.

[email protected]
“My brain is only a receiver. In the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength, inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know it exists.” -Nikola Tesla
elite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 12:16 PM   #44
schumie

oh they have been looked at in detail - it is all in the files ( including all the deleted ones - who the hell deletes stuff from their phone before giving it to the police when their kid is missing??)

This is where SY have to be very careful - any 'evidence' they look at has already been looked at VERY carefully by alot of people over the last 6 years and all these people have very good and long memories

any discrepancy can,will and is being pointed out

like Kate McCann saying that the book ( subject of the libel trial currently taking place in Portugal) made her suicidal - cue statements from their spokesperson at the time stating that she was not suicidal and anyone stating otherwise was a liar

you need a very good memory to be an effective liar - they change their story to fit whatever they are being accused of at that time even if it contradicts everything else they have said
schumie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 12:19 PM   #45
ilreverendo

Quote:
Originally Posted by elite View Post
agreed

time for a couple of quotes from old Gorgeous George, lol
written 6 years ago

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/po...ustices-955628
Not a GG fan..... But hey.....Speaks volumes.

Old 09-10-2013, 12:30 PM   #46
elite

for the love of fucking God
more bullshit
still milking the disproved crap from Jane Tanner who changed her story more times than Jackanory

http://news.sky.com/story/1152167/ma...ssible-suspect

again, MAIN STORY SKY, as breaking news. with zero new info

prediction, they have analysed phone data from triangulation and mobile phone companies, what still remains
after all I think in UK depending on provider they only keep for 6 months to a year, they aren't allowed longer due to data protection
so, ok Portugal may be different but I am assuming they are using the records Portugal police already had

here you go;

Quote:
Scotland Yard is to appeal for information about a new suspect in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Detectives are to issue an e-fit image of a man seen near the holiday apartment from where the then three-year-old vanished in 2007.

Her parents Kate and Gerry McCann have been shown the image and they have said they are "greatly encouraged" by the progress of the Metropolitan Police, who have effectively taken over the hunt for the missing girl.

The officer in charge of the case, Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood, is expected next week to give details of the suspect's movements around the resort of Praia da Luz, Portugal, on the day Madeleine disappeared.

But sources said police will not know how significant the suspect is until he is identified, traced and interviewed.

He is one of 41 individuals police believe are "people of interest" they need to talk to.
The image of the possible new suspect is expected to form a crucial part of fresh appeals at the beginning of next week.

Police will give some idea of what witnesses have said about his behaviour on Monday.

They will be making an appeal for new witnesses to come forward if they recall seeing him around the apartment six years ago, or recognise him now, from the detailed image.

The Metropolitan Police now has a team of six Portuguese detectives based in Faro who are carrying out inquiries on its behalf.

The Portuguese investigation is officially closed but authorities there are backing the Scotland Yard inquiry and officers from both countries will work together in pursuing new leads.

Madeleine's parents have said they remain "optimistic" of finding their daughter and will not accept she is dead until they are presented with clear evidence.

Her disappearance is to be the subject of a Crimewatch appeal on Monday to try to produce new witnesses in the case.

It will also be aired in Holland and Germany - where many tourists in the Algarve come from.

There appears to be some doubt as to whether it will be shown in Portugal.
so no new info, no picture, not even a fucking teaser, this is DROSS

so one of 41 people they want to talk to, lol
will we get this evertime

I am just warning you, if on the crimewatch bs they issue this as the picture:

I will be rofl so hard i will probably swallow my own tongue

LOL

same fucking bs everytime, possible maddie sighting, remember that poor girl in nz who had to have a dna sample sent to uk to prove she wasn't her
who the fuck do the uk police and mccanns think they are?

HERE, let me save the wasted time of everyone, paper, ink, our taxes on police sunning themselves on a wild goose chase in portugal

here is the picture of the suspect

“My brain is only a receiver. In the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength, inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know it exists.” -Nikola Tesla

Last edited by elite; 09-10-2013 at 12:31 PM.
Old 09-10-2013, 12:54 PM   #47
chicos

Please, can someone clarify something for me ? I'm pretty sure I read somewhere some time ago (on one of the Maddie sites) that although the Portugese police wanted to check the phone records at the time of her disappearance, somehow the British police (?) stopped or refused that. ???

Can't be sure of the details, but thought it was somehow made impossible ?

Am I completely wrong Read so much maybe it's lack of brain cells on my part.
Old 09-10-2013, 01:01 PM   #48
schumie

they have the phone records it was the bank and medical records they were refused
schumie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 01:13 PM   #49
chicos

Quote:
Originally Posted by schumie View Post
they have the phone records it was the bank and medical records they were refused

Thanks schumie. I'm still trying to find what/where I believed I read that, just something odd stuck in my mind

Haha - just realised what I've written there, something odd, yeah
Old 09-10-2013, 01:33 PM   #50
concernedmom

Right now they are mind bending some poor sod to brew a patsy to take the fall for these two and their crime. Listening to Brunt on Sky and his wording it is quite clear that this case is now being sown up. They need to put this to rest once and for all because more and more people are voicing concerns over those two and this case and a patsy will do the job nicely. Christ knows they have enough experience of fitting people up and the sleeping moronic public swallow it up every time.

The stench of bullshit coming from McCanns, the media and Sky makes me want to punch someone out of frustration with the obvious manipulation of facts.
concernedmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 01:43 PM   #51
godspeed

Quote:
more bullshit
still milking the disproved crap from Jane Tanner who changed her story more times than Jackanory

prediction, they have analysed phone data from triangulation and mobile phone companies, what still remains
after all I think in UK depending on provider they only keep for 6 months to a year, they aren't allowed longer due to data protection
so, ok Portugal may be different but I am assuming they are using the records Portugal police already had

here you go;

LOL

same fucking bs everytime, possible maddie sighting, remember that poor girl in nz who had to have a dna sample sent to uk to prove she wasn't her

HERE, let me save the wasted time of everyone, paper, ink, our taxes on police sunning themselves on a wild goose chase in portugal

I agree...I hope they forget all their lines...the swines
godspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 01:47 PM   #52
elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by concernedmom View Post
Right now they are mind bending some poor sod to brew a patsy to take the fall for these two and their crime. Listening to Brunt on Sky and his wording it is quite clear that this case is now being sown up. They need to put this to rest once and for all because more and more people are voicing concerns over those two and this case and a patsy will do the job nicely. Christ knows they have enough experience of fitting people up and the sleeping moronic public swallow it up every time.

The stench of bullshit coming from McCanns, the media and Sky makes me want to punch someone out of frustration with the obvious manipulation of facts.
+1000

you know what I had actually wondered how this all ends, or do we have to put up with these fuckers in our faces onscuring justice and making millions for next 30 years

i wondered HOW do they find the getout to wrap up this nasty affair. of course. the patsy! there is prob some mi6 unit mkultraing some poor fecker now

after meeting the pope, cameron, private meeting with theresa may, and on and on

these bastards would never be able to accept being took for a ride and mccanns publicly found guilty, mccanns have made themselves bombproof

yet everyone knows they did it or at least covered it up!
Old 09-10-2013, 01:50 PM   #53
chipstyxx

The new story about police releasing a photo of a new suspect doesn't even have an anonymous 'source' this time. The police have not confirmed anything about a photo of a suspect!
chipstyxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 01:59 PM   #54
elite

same age as my youngest, bloody heartbreaking looking at picture
SHE deserves justice
anyone who has a hand in this deceit needs to go straight to hell, do not pass go

tell me Gerry, while waiting for the Pope, what were your thoughts?

Old 09-10-2013, 02:24 PM   #55
osiris111

Default bbc lolololololol

this is the reputable bbc yeah, the ones who reported the falling of the block in world trade plaza 20 mins before it actually happened, nowt like having your finger on the pulse is there, but what if the bbc controls the beat as it were, i wonder if their attempt at a reconstruction in a different country with different people will bring new facts to light?????

or maybe it will just look as stupid as the footage from the napalm attack in syria that consisted of 1 very poorly scorched window........

the bbc has no credibility any more along with scotland yard which now pimps out investigative teams to lead suspects for their own pr work youre a disgrace to humanity!!!!!
osiris111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 02:28 PM   #56
derekbuttery

Quote:
more bullshit

here you go;

LOL

that drawing looks like george harrison
Old 09-10-2013, 03:13 PM   #57
sillybilly

According to some media reports, Madeleine was a fractious child who didn't like being left alone. So it is quite plausible that doctor parents might give a sedative. Which would make the work of any alleged abductor all the easier.
What gets me most is that they never acknowledged that what they did was wrong - other than with the benefit of hindsight that it was a mistake. HELLO - there were babies in that room too. Anything could have happened. We all know that if this had happened in the UK to a working class couple who just nipped across the road to the local pub, they would have been hung, drawn and quartered.
The garden comment didn't exactly warm them to people either.
Plus - think on this - how many people would leave their travellers cheques on the bed in an unlocked overseas tourist apartment and go out to party?
Guess it's OK to do it with kids though.
I'm wondering if this is a British trait? Leaving your kids to go out on the razz.. I've lived overseas and it was quite the norm for people to turn up with babies and toddlers. Establishments were quite accepting of it, the kids fell asleep when they were ready and the sky didn't fall in.

Last edited by sillybilly; 09-10-2013 at 03:18 PM.
sillybilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 03:40 PM   #58
ilreverendo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillybilly View Post
According to some media reports, Madeleine was a fractious child who didn't like being left alone. So it is quite plausible that doctor parents might give a sedative. Which would make the work of any alleged abductor all the easier.
What gets me most is that they never acknowledged that what they did was wrong - other than with the benefit of hindsight that it was a mistake. HELLO - there were babies in that room too. Anything could have happened. We all know that if this had happened in the UK to a working class couple who just nipped across the road to the local pub, they would have been hung, drawn and quartered.
The garden comment didn't exactly warm them to people either.
Plus - think on this - how many people would leave their travellers cheques on the bed in an unlocked overseas tourist apartment and go out to party?
Guess it's OK to do it with kids though.
I'm wondering if this is a British trait? Leaving your kids to go out on the razz.. I've lived overseas and it was quite the norm for people to turn up with babies and toddlers. Establishments were quite accepting of it, the kids fell asleep when they were ready and the sky didn't fall in.
Exactly. Well said.

Old 09-10-2013, 03:48 PM   #59
beechtree

They were extremely irresponsible, as were their friends, who apparently also left their kids alone. But this doesn't mean the parents somehow made her disappear, no more than it means that someone who decides to go rock climbing with friends on holiday without a safety rope and breaks their neck is suicidal or that one of the friends wanted someone to die.

Ignoring the arguments for or against this couple, it's just basically not logical for criminals who have not been caught to ask for an investigation into their own crime and to go on and on and on about it for years. They'd be continually exposing themselves to scrutiny not only from the police, public and media, but more importantly from the people who knew them best and who knew and cared about the victim most, i.e. their family, their friends or each other if only one was responsible. It would be far too risky. The idea that a group of family and friends, let alone a wider circle, could conspire over this is also farcical.
beechtree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 04:07 PM   #60
moritz

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicos View Post
Please, can someone clarify something for me ? I'm pretty sure I read somewhere some time ago (on one of the Maddie sites) that although the Portugese police wanted to check the phone records at the time of her disappearance, somehow the British police (?) stopped or refused that. ???

Can't be sure of the details, but thought it was somehow made impossible ?

Am I completely wrong Read so much maybe it's lack of brain cells on my part.
When the police examined their mobiles, they discovered that texts where missing, presumably deleted

If I remember correctly, there where around 18 missing texts. The Portuguese police applied to the Portuguese high court requesting permission to obtain copies of these texts, however, the application was denied on the grounds of privacy

That bit is fact

In addition, there's been various media reports in which it was claimed Gerry McCanns phone only held 10 or so texts before the memory became full, and texts had to be deleted in order not to miss them etc. it's also claimed that the texts where routine updates from an NHS system that Gerry used at work, and as he was holiday, he just deleted them

No idea if either of those statements are true, but they did appear in the media

Here's my take on this, if I where Gerry McCann, and innocent, and the investigating police had queries about those texts, I'd have moved heaven and earth to provide them with a satisfactory answer. As the father of a missing child, with UK media support, celebrity support, political support, and UK child services behind him, I'm sure he could have applied pressure to his mobile company to release copies of those missing texts. There is no evidence that he did, and I find that suspicious, and non cooperative

I have no problem with anyone not cooperating with the police at the point that charges are likely to be made, but in the early days, when these issues first came to light, there was no suggestion whatsoever that charges might have been made, same goes for medical records etc. total non cooperation
moritz is offline   Reply With Quote