Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 27-06-2012, 10:28 PM   #21
academylin

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post
After 80,000 people are liquidated by the Special Forces in a False Flag operation, there will be a lengthy inquiry into the security lapses by Lord Snooty and “lessons will be learned” requiring more stringent surveillance… but then again, if the games go off without a hitch and ‘Elizabeth Tower’ is not blown to smithereens, they can maintain that their OTT security apparatus acted as an effective deterrent, therefore… we should keep the troops and military hardware in place, for the long term.
hmm, yes
As the genius Nikola Tesla said, it is all about "energy, frequency and vibration if you wish to understand the secrets of the Universe"........ and as the Russian Nobel prize winner Albert-Szent Gyorgi said; " Science is to see what everyone else has seen and to think what no one else has thought".
academylin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2012, 10:36 PM   #22
0ddity

Wouldn't a false flag at the olympics be way too obvious? There are way too many people who suspect something.
0ddity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2012, 10:42 PM   #23
presidentgas
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ddity View Post
Wouldn't a false flag at the olympics be way too obvious? There are way too many people who suspect something.
Not really. It may seem that way if you're a regular at this forum or similar forums, but try bringing up the subject with someone who doesn't frequent sites like this. I mentioned this on my local paper's comments section, and was told I was talking "rot", need "medical mental help" (), accused of being a "terrorist" (quite worrying), an anarchist, a lefty, a nazi, a "survivalist" () you name it.
presidentgas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2012, 10:58 PM   #24
neil2009

This from AJ:

This is a bombshell story. I have spoken to both the whistleblower Lee Hazledean and Tony Gosling today. Everything stacks up - this is a massive cover-up! Hazledean will appear on The Alex Jones Show tomorrow at 1pm CST. Get this story out!

http://www.infowars.com/whistleblowe...ring-olympics/
neil2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2012, 11:44 PM   #25
ambersky
Premier Subscribers

Thanks neil2009. I clicked on the link, it says Lee Hazledean will appear on the show at 11.30 am CST. Looks like they've changed the time.

That's 5.30 pm London time.

Last edited by ambersky; 27-06-2012 at 11:54 PM. Reason: bst
ambersky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2012, 11:49 PM   #26
ennui

Evacuation of the whole of London? It's possible.

The Government has been planning for it since 2003. It's called Operation Sassoon. We only found out about the plan after a CD Rom containing details of it were left on a train in a Tesco carrier bag! Part of the plan is to use road and rail to get people out of London. They would use roads like Westway (A40) and Finchley Road (A41) and Rochester Road (A2) as escape routes with both lanes being cleared for cars exiting London and all lights set to green and side roads blocked off.

People would then be transferred to special camps outside London. These camps would most likely be schools, sport stadiums etc that are near train links. One I know of that has had training for such an event is Shenfield High School in Romford.

Plans have been drawn up to send out advice en mass via text messages telling people what to do.

Other plans for a mass evacuation of London are believed to include moving the seat of government either to a nuclear bunker in the countryside or possibly the new M15 building in Holyrood...which is right next to an airport, a port, a railway and a motorway. Eliza Manningham-Buller, the ex-director general of MI5, says that a chemical, biological or radiological attack on London is “only a matter of time”. MI5 has been closely involved in drafting Operation Sassoon, so the placement of this new building is interesting. We know that the tunnels under Whitehall would not be safe during a biological attack. They did a test in 1955 where they released harmless spores into sections of the tunnels and discovered that the spores easily penetrated supposedly secure areas so that rules those areas out.

On the one hand one could argue that it's best to be prepared and it's nothing more than that. We do emergency planning all the time. That's why we do fire drills etc. But if you link that in with the reports of (supposedly) thousands of foreign troops, casket liners, all the symbolism with the pyramids etc, and that quote from Contemporary International Trainer "After the Olympics there is going to be a defining moment in the history of London," it all starts to be feel a bit sinister.

The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.
ennui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2012, 12:30 AM   #27
nocternald

It's not a false flag to necessarily trick us, it's more of a giant ritual, thats the sinister thing, they want this to happen regardless of how much people find out.
Old 28-06-2012, 01:15 AM   #28
cleopatraxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoneeyedman View Post
Sorry but false-flags come when they're not expected. Far too many people expect one at the olympics for it to actually happen imo.
Somehow, when I read this, in my mind came the Earthquake everyone was expecting to happen a few months ago, and in Mexico there were even flyers for the "simulation" of one which OCCURED on the day and time expected!!!!
You know what I mean?
So, why not this time, exactly because everyone"expects" something to happen it will not?
Besides, Everyone is asleep! Only a little minority who are awake suspect something MIGHT happen, like a false flag.
:-(
cleopatraxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2012, 01:18 AM   #29
cleopatraxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocternald View Post
It's not a false flag to necessarily trick us, it's more of a giant ritual, thats the sinister thing, they want this to happen regardless of how much people find out.
Precisely my thought!
It is almost telling us: Satan is here, this is a show for him, we won, you sleeping sheep"...

Last edited by cleopatraxxx; 28-06-2012 at 01:18 AM.
Old 28-06-2012, 03:06 AM   #30
jazoof

Default Anyone have the video online?

I see it's been made private and I'm working on an article about it right now that I want to publish asap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=6KtqJyiPI7w
jazoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2012, 04:05 AM   #31
yass

Quote:
Originally Posted by userid11 View Post
I was wondering the same, fear in itself is a weapon, the clip has been there for a few days but I think (I could be wrong) the users/posters account has gone

also, does anyone know of any facts/pictures in relation to the coffins?
Excerpted:

The whistleblower also revealed how he was told Predator drones would be circling London in readiness for terrorist attacks, and that G4S employees were shown a video of a drone killing a group of people in Afghanistan.

Hazledean noted how G4S leaders saw the public as “the scum of the earth” and also told their employees that the police had no authority over them. He also related how one of the leaders told him that an event after the Olympics would be a “defining moment” for London but when pressed, refused to divulge what she meant.

Hazledean is not the first to blow the whistle on G4S. Earlier this month, data input clerk Sarah Hubble revealed that she was fired by G4S after complaining that G4S was cutting corners in their security preparations for the Olympics and that she herself had not been vetted.

Speaking with Infowars, Hazledean said that he had been making contingency plans for if his life was put in danger or if he became a target for the authorities in any other way after blowing the whistle on the scandal.

Asked about a meme circulating the web that conspiracy theories about a false flag attack occurring at the London Olympics are being deliberately allowed to proliferate in order to make ‘truthers’ look paranoid after nothing happens, Hazledean stressed that merely getting the story out was necessary as it could derail any planned attack.

Lee Hazledean will appear on The Alex Jones Show tomorrow at 11:30am CST.

http://www.infowars.com/whistleblowe...ring-olympics/

Vetting is a process of examination and evaluation, generally referring to performing a background check on someone before offering them employment, ...

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp

Last edited by yass; 28-06-2012 at 09:00 AM.
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2012, 04:09 AM   #32
yass

Sorry, I was going to say something about how fear is such a killer. I forgot I'd clicked a multi-post reply on that post.

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2012, 08:04 AM   #33
herbes

And do the medals depict ley lines?
http://redicecreations.com/article.php?id=20396

Food for thought...

YOU ARE NOT FREE BY BEING ON HERE
herbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2012, 08:13 AM   #34
velma

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocternald View Post
Giant rituals need mass sacrifices...they keep reminding us how "the eyes of the world will be on London" so whatever the plan, its intention is to traumatise a captive global audience, with enough shock factor to justify another world war.
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2012, 08:23 AM   #35
serpentine

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-18619936
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2012, 08:35 AM   #36
ambersky
Premier Subscribers

Default Hazledean video

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazoof View Post
I see it's been made private and I'm working on an article about it right now that I want to publish asap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=6KtqJyiPI7w
Here it is.

ambersky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2012, 09:43 AM   #37
stevie0013
Banned

Why the fuck is everybody just calmly discussing this? If this is true were all gonna be dead motherfuckers & everybody is just having a casual conversation about it!
200,000 caskets, just to put that into some perspective, on 9/11 three thousand people died, so think about that, I got a bad feeling about these game's & I live to close to London
stevie0013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2012, 10:00 AM   #38
userid11

WTF???? anyone else think this is odd??

userid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2012, 02:03 PM   #39
cleopatraxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimale View Post
True, but on the other hand, most people would never expect a false flag to look like an attack from another world. Most of the people who know of the conspiracies regarding the Olympics haven't given serious consideration to Alien contact.

Hell, if aliens showed up at the Olympics, i bet half of the people even on this website will be arguing whether the UFO's were the false flag work of TPTB, or they really are aliens who came here to SAVE US from TPTB.

As the days go by, I feel we are coming closer and closer to ET disclosure.

More and more info is leaked by the "mainstream" press. EVERY-day there is a story concerning extraterrestrials coming out. Today it was a Yahoo poll on whether Obama or Romney would lead better in the face of Alien Invasion. And that story references Will Smith's son meeting the president earlier this year and asking him about alien life. Also, Will Smith seems to be a rather strange presence to have at the London Olympics this year, but there he is! Its good to keep him in mind since so much of his work references aliens- Independence Day, MIB 1, 2, 3,

And if this ET contact is anything like it is in most Hollywood movies, These aliens will be attacking us with weaponry we've never even seen. I don't think enough people have looked at this seriously enough, because the realistic scenario of an Alien Invasion, even a fake one, is going to be CHAOS! We think after aliens attack, that we will be able to jump on the internet and discuss the situation- I think one thing we should know is if they pull the trigger on their grand "False Flag" attack, we can be certain they will not leave internet open to discuss it at length.
I really doubt the ET appearance theory.
If ET scenario, then FAKE ETs.
Personally, I believe it has everything to do with Syria and the beginning of the WW3 officially, but only after or at the end of the Olympics. After all, all the expense to prepare it have to be recovered back and then, BOOM... :-(
Old 28-06-2012, 02:11 PM   #40
cleopatraxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post
Giant rituals need mass sacrifices...they keep reminding us how "the eyes of the world will be on London" so whatever the plan, its intention is to traumatise a captive global audience, with enough shock factor to justify another world war.
I share the same thoughts
:-((