Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 27-06-2012, 11:33 AM   #1
userid11

Default worrying info re olympics

(mods feel free to move if this is in the wrong section)

This has been leaked by someone who is working in the secruity, very worrying stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=6KtqJyiPI7w
userid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2012, 12:14 PM   #2
nocternald

It's as if people can sense a giant false flag happening.
Old 27-06-2012, 01:16 PM   #3
ambersky
Premier Subscribers

This is well worth a listen to. Thanks.

G4S, formerly Group 4 security running the training. Group 4 got a lot of publicity when they used to run the big vans to transport prisoners and there were numerous escapes.

200,000 casket linings, each able to hold 4 or 5 bodies, sent into London from USA. I'm sure seen pictures and videos of these in the US, on AJ and this site quite a while ago. So they are preparing for up to 1 million fatalities?

Metal detectors which will not work during peak hours so as to get the crowds into the stadiums faster.

Drones in the air which could take out an escaping "terrorist" truck.

Quote from the youtube link:

"100,000 troops coming in via Woolwich barracks made up of regular British Forces, American regular army & European troops. Lee was not told why there would be any need for an evacuation of the whole of London, they just said it was to be a "defining moment in the history of London"

The population of greater London is 8 million. They can't be serious.

This is sounding like Spooks code 9.

Last edited by ambersky; 27-06-2012 at 01:18 PM.
ambersky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2012, 03:49 PM   #4
userid11

I also found this interesting
Old 27-06-2012, 04:07 PM   #5
frase

I have heard that all police throughout UK have been put on standby too and told not to take any annual leave.......
Is this true??
frase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2012, 05:57 PM   #6
sillybilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by frase View Post
I have heard that all police throughout UK have been put on standby too and told not to take any annual leave.......
Is this true??
Well certainly it applies to Cheshire police and there have been similar reports from other areas
http://www.ellesmereportpioneer.co.u...5940-31071460/
sillybilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2012, 06:04 PM   #7
cipralex

Was just about to post the interview but beaten to it. Have shared on other networks.

Although we dont know if this is part of the psyop the highlights posted above suggest (if true) that they are indeed over prepared, coffins etc, hmmm, let's see if this is removed from youtube...
cipralex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2012, 06:06 PM   #8
subl1minal

Well Muse's new single has been named the official theme song to the Olympics this year and it's called 'Survival' - take that for what it's worth, probably nothing..
subl1minal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2012, 06:15 PM   #9
ambersky
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by cipralex View Post
Was just about to post the interview but beaten to it. Have shared on other networks.

Although we dont know if this is part of the psyop the highlights posted above suggest (if true) that they are indeed over prepared, coffins etc, hmmm, let's see if this is removed from youtube...
I am quite sure some people have already downloaded it.
Old 27-06-2012, 06:16 PM   #10
userid11

Quote:
Originally Posted by cipralex View Post

I was wondering the same, fear in itself is a weapon, the clip has been there for a few days but I think (I could be wrong) the users/posters account has gone

also, does anyone know of any facts/pictures in relation to the coffins?
Old 27-06-2012, 06:16 PM   #11
cipralex

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambersky View Post
I am quite sure some people have already downloaded it.
Me too!
cipralex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2012, 06:27 PM   #12
vienna

I remember reading about an aircraft carrier (Endurance?) and troops shipping out to the gulf in the days before 911

with all the recent troop movements and military helicopters being sighted aroung theUk recently - could they be using a staged event to kick off a war with Iran
"Through my extensive research I have discovered that vaccinations are causing impaired blood flow (ischemia) to brain and body. I have reason to believe that all are being affected and all vaccinations ARE causing the overwhelming rise in autism , specific learning disabilities, attention deficit disorders, sudden infant death, gulf war syndrome, dementia , seizure disorders, some cancers it would appear, and much more"Dr A.MOULDEN
vienna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2012, 06:28 PM   #13
blahblah
Banned

If a false flag UK government attack does happen, the UK government will blame it on Syria...

They are already spouting daily propaganda regarding Syria..It's all a gigantic LIE...
blahblah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2012, 06:46 PM   #14
ambersky
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by userid11 View Post
I was wondering the same, fear in itself is a weapon, the clip has been there for a few days but I think (I could be wrong) the users/posters account has gone

also, does anyone know of any facts/pictures in relation to the coffins?
Old 27-06-2012, 07:04 PM   #15
userid11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambersky View Post
thanks for that, I seen this vid, what I'm asking is if there's any 'actual' proof that these boxes are in the UK for 2012. Thanks
Old 27-06-2012, 07:28 PM   #16
theoneeyedman
Inactive

Sorry but false-flags come when they're not expected. Far too many people expect one at the olympics for it to actually happen imo.
theoneeyedman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2012, 07:48 PM   #17
ultimale

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoneeyedman View Post
Sorry but false-flags come when they're not expected. Far too many people expect one at the olympics for it to actually happen imo.
True, but on the other hand, most people would never expect a false flag to look like an attack from another world. Most of the people who know of the conspiracies regarding the Olympics haven't given serious consideration to Alien contact.

Hell, if aliens showed up at the Olympics, i bet half of the people even on this website will be arguing whether the UFO's were the false flag work of TPTB, or they really are aliens who came here to SAVE US from TPTB.

As the days go by, I feel we are coming closer and closer to ET disclosure.

More and more info is leaked by the "mainstream" press. EVERY-day there is a story concerning extraterrestrials coming out. Today it was a Yahoo poll on whether Obama or Romney would lead better in the face of Alien Invasion. And that story references Will Smith's son meeting the president earlier this year and asking him about alien life. Also, Will Smith seems to be a rather strange presence to have at the London Olympics this year, but there he is! Its good to keep him in mind since so much of his work references aliens- Independence Day, MIB 1, 2, 3,

And if this ET contact is anything like it is in most Hollywood movies, These aliens will be attacking us with weaponry we've never even seen. I don't think enough people have looked at this seriously enough, because the realistic scenario of an Alien Invasion, even a fake one, is going to be CHAOS! We think after aliens attack, that we will be able to jump on the internet and discuss the situation- I think one thing we should know is if they pull the trigger on their grand "False Flag" attack, we can be certain they will not leave internet open to discuss it at length.
ultimale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2012, 09:47 PM   #18
badtv

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoneeyedman View Post
i think you are right, damaging london on a large scale would be unlikely. some of the most ancient buildings that are worshipped by these people and so many of them work and live in London.

i have found the symbolism of the olympics totally outrageous which makes it unsettling, i want nothing to do with the event.
badtv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2012, 10:11 PM   #19
velma

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocternald View Post
It's as if people can sense a giant false flag happening.
After 80,000 people are liquidated by the Special Forces in a False Flag operation, there will be a lengthy inquiry into the security lapses by Lord Snooty and “lessons will be learned” requiring more stringent surveillance… but then again, if the games go off without a hitch and ‘Elizabeth Tower’ is not blown to smithereens, they can maintain that their OTT security apparatus acted as an effective deterrent, therefore… we should keep the troops and military hardware in place, for the long term.
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2012, 10:27 PM   #20
lyrag

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimale View Post
True, but on the other hand, most people would never expect a false flag to look like an attack from another world. Most of the people who know of the conspiracies regarding the Olympics haven't given serious consideration to Alien contact.

Hell, if aliens showed up at the Olympics, i bet half of the people even on this website will be arguing whether the UFO's were the false flag work of TPTB, or they really are aliens who came here to SAVE US from TPTB.

As the days go by, I feel we are coming closer and closer to ET disclosure.

More and more info is leaked by the "mainstream" press. EVERY-day there is a story concerning extraterrestrials coming out. Today it was a Yahoo poll on whether Obama or Romney would lead better in the face of Alien Invasion. And that story references Will Smith's son meeting the president earlier this year and asking him about alien life. Also, Will Smith seems to be a rather strange presence to have at the London Olympics this year, but there he is! Its good to keep him in mind since so much of his work references aliens- Independence Day, MIB 1, 2, 3,

And if this ET contact is anything like it is in most Hollywood movies, These aliens will be attacking us with weaponry we've never even seen. I don't think enough people have looked at this seriously enough, because the realistic scenario of an Alien Invasion, even a fake one, is going to be CHAOS! We think after aliens attack, that we will be able to jump on the internet and discuss the situation- I think one thing we should know is if they pull the trigger on their grand "False Flag" attack, we can be certain they will not leave internet open to discuss it at length.
Arnt the mascots for the olympics little aliens with one eye?
lyrag is offline   Reply With Quote