Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 06-04-2011, 01:00 PM   #41
rhydra

If you complete it, if you feel you have to sent it in, fill it in... With lies!
Old 06-04-2011, 01:01 PM   #42
faustus

From the same source:

"The 38 successful prosecutions resulted in fines ranging from £35-£500 plus costs in most cases. In two instances a particular Magistrate granted a conditional discharge with no costs."

"a particular Magistrate"

Whats the betting he's a poster on DIF.
faustus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 01:01 PM   #43
sylph

I am worried because I've ordered a few things on line recently so I'm expecting a lot of callers to the house - I don't want to answer the door to census people so I'll have to try to see if they are carrying packages through the curtain....

The BBC link someone posted said
'Every UK home was sent a survey, which aims to get a snapshot of how people live their lives.'

Mind your own business! I don't want anyone knowing.

Now is this a coincidence? or a conspiracy?.....

A week before the census was due in the primary school my kids go to mysteriously found a plaque with someones name on it from years ago.
In their search to find who it belonged to they took the 10 and 11 year olds on a long search that ended in......a place where they could look up census forms of the past....
and they found the man!

Then the kids had to learn a speech for an assembly telling everyone all about it.

Then my kid tells me that I should really fill the form in because they wouldn't have been able to find that man otherwise if nobody filled in their census forms of the past, that it is only there so that our future children can find out about us.....

Hmmmm - lets just say that his mind has now been 'awakened' David Icke style.

do you think this was just a coincidence?

Last edited by sylph; 06-04-2011 at 01:05 PM.
sylph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 01:02 PM   #44
vienna

Quote:
Originally Posted by faustus View Post
From the National Statistics online non-compliance report:

Underlying Policy
It is particularly important, in pursuing a non-compliance policy, that prosecutions brought to court are not lost as this would:

attract adverse publicity;
let the field staff down; and
give exactly the opposite message to that which ONS is trying to promote.

Therefore ONS follows a policy of only prosecuting in cases where it has obtained clear and sufficient evidence of a refusal that more or less guarantees success in the courts
. Measured by this yardstick, the 2001 Census non-compliance exercise may be deemed to be a success since only 1 out of the 38 cases heard to date has been dismissed.

Important bit in bold.

The 38 they DID prosecute (out of 1million+) basically handed them the case on a plate.
Probably by confirming all their details and actually stating (more probably writing down) that they REFUSE to complete the census.

Source:
http://www.statistics.gov.uk/census2...mpliancees.asp

excellent point. there's alot to be said for complete non communication with these automotons
"Through my extensive research I have discovered that vaccinations are causing impaired blood flow (ischemia) to brain and body. I have reason to believe that all are being affected and all vaccinations ARE causing the overwhelming rise in autism , specific learning disabilities, attention deficit disorders, sudden infant death, gulf war syndrome, dementia , seizure disorders, some cancers it would appear, and much more"Dr A.MOULDEN

Last edited by vienna; 06-04-2011 at 01:03 PM.
vienna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 01:06 PM   #45
vienna

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhydra View Post
If you complete it, if you feel you have to sent it in, fill it in... With lies!
why bother? doing this you're just giving them an excuse to fine you.

give it the respect it deserves.by completely ignoring the useless shit and spend your time better
"Through my extensive research I have discovered that vaccinations are causing impaired blood flow (ischemia) to brain and body. I have reason to believe that all are being affected and all vaccinations ARE causing the overwhelming rise in autism , specific learning disabilities, attention deficit disorders, sudden infant death, gulf war syndrome, dementia , seizure disorders, some cancers it would appear, and much more"Dr A.MOULDEN
vienna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 01:07 PM   #46
doesjason
Inactive

My answer to any census cop will be:

Following our governments policy, I do not cooperate with terrorists. You do realise you are terrorising me with your threats of force and coercion?

Last edited by doesjason; 06-04-2011 at 01:08 PM.
doesjason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 01:12 PM   #47
mrunhappy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by killmicrosoft View Post
fact

2011 census laws are in place to now take the 1000 fine directly from any benefit they choose or deem fit and if they cant obtain it that way rest assured you will lose some money if not all that you entitled too
After reading other info in this thread.. am I correct in thinking that with no acknowledgement of who you are or refusal, just avoidance, no fine can be levied?

Last edited by Mr Happy; 06-04-2011 at 01:12 PM.
mrunhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 01:12 PM   #48
britishnick

another possible answer...

Is that inqusition for the terroist Organisation comonly called the UK Government?

Supporting terroists is a crime, go away and quit your job or I'm calling the police

vladmir "Being a Freeman [for me] dosent mean one supports anarchy or no government, but a legitimate and limited form of Lawful government is actually what freemen are seeking, not a corporate dictatorship that is currently hijacked into place."
britishnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 01:15 PM   #49
britishnick

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrunhappy View Post
After reading other info in this thread.. am I correct in thinking that with no acknowledgement of who you are or refusal, just avoidance, no fine can be levied?
yup. Unless you agree for some crazy reason that you are now called "The occupier"

That's not my name... besides I'm not lawful obliged to even have a name or a serial number or a barcode
vladmir "Being a Freeman [for me] dosent mean one supports anarchy or no government, but a legitimate and limited form of Lawful government is actually what freemen are seeking, not a corporate dictatorship that is currently hijacked into place."
britishnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 01:15 PM   #50
rreeve

Quote:
Originally Posted by vienna View Post
they will no longer get compliance out of me on any level.

I'm done with this bullshit now. even if I get arrested protesting they can hold me as long as they can. Not a fucking peep or word will I give to these robotic fuckers

I'v e been homeless before. trust me, there is nothing to fear when you lose everything, because it's an illusioon you had anything to begin with and it sthe fear of holding onto it which keeps so many of us embedded in their bullshit matrix

this guy is pretty clued up on how to treat the robotoids when they come a knockin' asking why you never filled in the census

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXmWt...layer_embeddedhttp://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=164739

video not showing so I linked to the thread its in
That guy has a beautiful view opposite his house, he's so lucky.

The mistake that guy made is he TALKED to the bloke. However he did seem to know what he was talking about so thats okay. The only reason I tell people not to even cooperate in the slightist is because if your not fully clued up they will trick you and put words in your mouth so its better to be safe than sorry.

But anyway he was quite right, a statue is something thats got the FORCE of law but it isn't actually a LAW. and it can only be enforced by the consent of the governed..i.e. YOU!
rreeve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 01:18 PM   #51
the apprentice
Inactive

The last time the man came around I said to him, what is it that you don't already know about the registeted persons at this address, that you don't already know.

He said I don't know.

I said then go away and find out then, because our situation has not changed since you came uninvited last time and the tome before that, we are still alive.

First establish what authority do they have over the said registered persons at this address, find out who they are working for and who pays their wages and then ask them to get back to you.

Ask them more questions than they ask you, tie them up until they give you the freeman the relevant answers, they are obliged to answer you.

No contract today or any other day, use an alternative entrance do not open the main door in their view, be polite and walk away from them.

Do not refuse nor agree to any probing.

Or, relent and tell them everything.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 01:21 PM   #52
wake_up_bomb

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylph View Post
I am worried because I've ordered a few things on line recently so I'm expecting a lot of callers to the house - I don't want to answer the door to census people so I'll have to try to see if they are carrying packages through the curtain....
Well, it depends how desperately you want these things. They'll always put a card through your door, so if you don't mind waiting 24 hours, then I would let them do so and then collect from the depot.

Last edited by wake_up_bomb; 06-04-2011 at 01:21 PM.
wake_up_bomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 01:22 PM   #53
mrunhappy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rreeve View Post
That guy has a beautiful view opposite his house, he's so lucky.

The mistake that guy made is he TALKED to the bloke. However he did seem to know what he was talking about so thats okay. The only reason I tell people not to even cooperate in the slightist is because if your not fully clued up they will trick you and put words in your mouth so its better to be safe than sorry.

But anyway he was quite right, a statue is something thats got the FORCE of law but it isn't actually a LAW. and it can only be enforced by the consent of the governed..i.e. YOU!
I think you are right. And make more sense than many on this thread.

I have noticed from those videos that the tv inspectors often ask 'do you own a tv?' So immediately you are forced to defend any tv you do own. It seems that this approach is probably partially responsible for the erroneous belief that just owning a tv warrants a license. Isn't it astonishing that such isn't made clear?

Now I do own a tv, and because I am honest, I really am not watching any live broadcasts on my tv. I am happy with all the free movies on bit torrent thanks!
mrunhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 01:25 PM   #54
rreeve

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhydra View Post
Thats the worst thing anyone could possibly do for many reasons not just the fine. Making shit up, for example putting false names etc will probably result in tax men, immigration men etc etc etc. Not worth the hassle of your energy at all.

Quote:
Yes, if they don't know WHO you are or which birth certificate is associated with you then there is nothing they can do. They can't even persue you using the name 'the occupier' because this would bring with it too many ramifications for their books of law.
Old 06-04-2011, 01:27 PM   #55
wake_up_bomb

Quote:
I think you are right. And make more sense than many on this thread.

I have noticed from those videos that the tv inspectors often ask 'do you own a tv?' So immediately you are forced to defend any tv you do own. It seems that this approach is probably partially responsible for the erroneous belief that just owning a tv warrants a license. Isn't it astonishing that such isn't made clear?

Now I do own a tv, and because I am honest, I really am not watching any live broadcasts on my tv. I am happy with all the free movies on bit torrent thanks!
I haven't had an inspector round for a few years, but the last time I accidentally answered the door to one, I took my laptop out, and showed him several documents from the TV Licensing Authority website which completely corroborated my position, made him sign a document to state that he'd seen them, and then told him that I'd now been visited in my home several times (which was untrue) and that I considered it a form of harassment (which was untrue, I couldn't care less), that each time someone had come they'd said that as I'd proved I don't require a licence I wouldn't be visited again for several years (which was untrue, but apparently they do say that this is the case), and that I would be making a formal complaint. I got the guy's name from his ID, told them to tell his office what I had told him, and made it clear that I would be following this up. Surprisingly, haven't heard from them since.
wake_up_bomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 01:31 PM   #56
dangermouse

Well since the message was addressed to the occupant of apartment x , its the same as the threatening tv licencse letters to the occupant of apartment x .. the person is safe enough
Old 06-04-2011, 01:36 PM   #57
rreeve

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangermouse View Post
Well since the message was addressed to the occupant of apartment x , its the same as the threatening tv licencse letters to the occupant of apartment x .. the person is safe enough

The funny thing is, they're more than capable of addressing each census to the person living at any address in the UK without having to use the 'occupant' as the name but this is counter productive for two reasons.

1. It would cost more to sort and deliver.

2. People would wonder why on earth they need a census when they already have all this data.
Old 06-04-2011, 01:51 PM   #58
sylph

Quote:
Originally Posted by rreeve View Post
The funny thing is, they're more than capable of addressing each census to the person living at any address in the UK without having to use the 'occupant' as the name but this is counter productive for two reasons.

1. It would cost more to sort and deliver.

2. People would wonder why on earth they need a census when they already have all this data.
I might repeat every question they say back to them if I accidently answer the door to them, that might be funny....

have you filled in your census?
have you filled in your census?
what's your name?
what's your name?
how many people live here?
how many people live here?
did you know you have to fill in your census by law?
did you know you have to fill in your census by law?

I wonder how long before they feel uncomfortable and go away do you reckon?...(and put you down as insane)...
sylph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 02:21 PM   #59
jimmi

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangermouse View Post
It is important to know what the word...person...actually means and what it describes in a legal context.

legally you are only a person if you agree to it, and then you get screwed by the system.

I am one of a number of people, I can do nothing to change this fact.

but...I am only a 'person' when I want to be.

You are not a person, you have a person.

It's like a coat that you choose whether or not you want to wear.
jimmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 02:51 PM   #60
cooperlee

Rreeve, how can you be SURE that we won't get fined?

Also, every-one, has there been any form of group mass appeal to put certain misinformation on the census as a bit jokey form of non-compliance? Ini the same way that thousands of people bought Rage Against the Machine mp3s to make it the Christmas number 1 in 2009. Has anything like that been arranged? Send a link if it has. I'd be shocked if it hasn't! Was it in this census that thousands of people put JEDI as their religion?