Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 18-07-2010, 11:51 PM   #1
aerial

Default Census Dodgers ! ! !

At least 7 million census "dodgers" have not returned them in England and Wales.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukp...1302015591532A

The media rather conveniently did`nt mention Scotland where I believe over 30% of the population have not returned theirs.

Only 60% of London has returned.

The "best" compliance is only 75% so far in the north east of England.

Open rebellion

Bearing in mind:
1. The claimed premise of the Census is a total lie.
2. Our data will not be safe in their hands
3. Its also against European human rights to ask invasive personal data questions.

Last edited by ex sheep; 23-04-2011 at 07:45 PM. Reason: fixed
aerial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 07:24 AM   #2
busa

Default Census Dodgers ! ! !

At least 7 million census "dodgers" have not returned them in England and Wales.

The media rather conveniently did`nt mention Scotland where I believe over 30% of the population have not returned theirs.

Open rebellion

Bearing in mind:
3. Its also against European human rights to ask invasive personal data questions.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 07:30 AM   #3
busa

30% of Scots ....

http://www.heraldscotland.com/mobile...nsus-1.1094531

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 07:40 AM   #4
signalnorth

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post

Open rebellion

Bearing in mind:

Excellent
Government is rather like sex abuse - You might get the odd bag of sweeties, but you're still being rodgered against your will, left to mop up the mess and told to keep your stupid little mouth shut. http://cardsforjustice.wordpress.com/

signalnorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 07:51 AM   #5
britishnick

so far:

25% rebelling in the North East
40% rebelling in London
30% reblling in scotland
27% rebelling overall in England and Wales

Kepp up the goood work people

QUOTE "An army of 29,000 census collectors will begin house-to-house calls chasing people who have not yet filled in and returned their questionnaire." oooooh an 'Army' of people on a 2 month contract who most likely don't give a fuck if you fill it it.

goog good.

bring on the rebellion )

Last time round around 3million rebelled... I assume the 7 million will drop a little after the 'army' has swooped in, lol
vladmir "Being a Freeman [for me] dosent mean one supports anarchy or no government, but a legitimate and limited form of Lawful government is actually what freemen are seeking, not a corporate dictatorship that is currently hijacked into place."

Last edited by britishnick; 06-04-2011 at 07:52 AM.
britishnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 08:07 AM   #6
faustus

And remember, this is a private company with ZERO enforcement powers.
They can only fine you £1000 if you AGREE to it.
faustus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 08:24 AM   #7
largejack

Ah, I posted a similar thread, maybe I heard wrong with 50% then?

Isn't it a shame that 100% didn't rebel, then there would be no chance of issuing fines

"oooh it's to help us with our local services." Bloody liars! If that was the case they have about 75% surely that's enough to base information on our local services??? I wonder how many people filled in the form 'wrong'?

It doesn't matter if this world is real or an illusion, the effects are still the same.

Last edited by largejack; 06-04-2011 at 08:32 AM.
largejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 08:34 AM   #8
mrunhappy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by largejack View Post
Ah, I posted a similar thread, maybe I heard wrong with 50% then?

Isn't it a shame that 100% didn't rebel, then there would be no chance of issuing fines

"oooh it's to help us with our local services." Bloody liars! If that was the case they have about 75% surely that's enough to base information on our local services??? I wonder how many people filled in the form 'wrong'?
Can someone explain this agreeing to a fine business? Cos I put my balls where my mouth is and didn't fill in my form. How do I avoid a fine if it comes to it?
mrunhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 08:40 AM   #9
killmicrosoft

Exclamation

700,000000 for the gov in fines plus court costs
i bet it will be automated letters sent to each house for non compliance with the decision already made to prosecute to the full extent of the law .
If your on any benefits the dwp will properly be notified before you have even received the letter and you will pay one way or another
this is fucked up i know but i have been told from a good source that this will be how they will be how it will be run.
Te game is they want as many people to be non compliant and then they can blame all the shit of the country on those who did not comply.

I think we risk becoming the best informed society that has ever died of ignorance. ~Reuben Blades

Last edited by killmicrosoft; 06-04-2011 at 08:41 AM.
killmicrosoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 08:56 AM   #10
hoverfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by killmicrosoft View Post
i bet it will be automated letters sent to each house for non compliance with the decision already made to prosecute to the full extent of the law .
If your on any benefits the dwp will properly be notified before you have even received the letter and you will pay one way or another
this is fucked up i know but i have been told from a good source that this will be how they will be how it will be run.
Te game is they want as many people to be non compliant and then they can blame all the shit of the country on those who did not comply.
How do you know the DWP will be notified ?

Belief, or fact ?
hoverfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 09:00 AM   #11
killmicrosoft

Exclamation

fact

Quote:
Details of 6 per cent of the 1,500 or so fully reported incidents of refusal were passed on to the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) Solicitors for consideration of legal action. A further 4,600 or so incidences of alleged refusal were reported but documentary evidence was insufficient to support prosecution."
2011 census laws are in place to now take the 1000 fine directly from any benefit they choose or deem fit and if they cant obtain it that way rest assured you will lose some money if not all that you entitled too

I think we risk becoming the best informed society that has ever died of ignorance. ~Reuben Blades

Last edited by killmicrosoft; 06-04-2011 at 09:29 AM.
killmicrosoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 09:29 AM   #12
john devine
Banned

by using national insurance numbers, the £1000 will simply be deducted from the benefits or wages over a maximum period of 24 months of anyone attempting to avoid paying the fine.

£40 monthly payment is the minimum they will deduct from benefits or wages.

Last edited by john devine; 06-04-2011 at 09:32 AM.
john devine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 09:40 AM   #13
rockinrobinsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrunhappy View Post
Can someone explain this agreeing to a fine business? Cos I put my balls where my mouth is and didn't fill in my form. How do I avoid a fine if it comes to it?
Don't give your name when they come round or any details overwise you are entering a contract.
Dont say you have not done it either just tell them its your right not to give your personal details to strangers knocking at your door especially when they have no authoratory over you.
Or just ignore them as you have to give your consent to be charged with a statatory law or act of parliment.
And giving your name is giving consent.
When i get home i will post a slide show explaining this all :
rockinrobinsuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 09:51 AM   #14
theoneeyedman
Inactive

I didn't fill it in. I don't know why everyone is so scared of being 'fined'. Am I completely wrong in thinking that as long as you don't open your door to them and tell them your name then you've got nothing to worry about??
theoneeyedman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 10:06 AM   #15
john devine
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoneeyedman View Post
I didn't fill it in. I don't know why everyone is so scared of being 'fined'. Am I completely wrong in thinking that as long as you don't open your door to them and tell them your name then you've got nothing to worry about??
yes.

they know who the occupier is by way of council tax payments and they know their national insurance number due to benefits claims and wages.

ever heard of experian or equifax ?

those firms are under the same umbrella as the lockheed martin Corporation

Last edited by john devine; 06-04-2011 at 10:08 AM.
john devine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 10:15 AM   #16
oppono astos

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockinrobinsuk View Post
Don't give your name when they come round or any details overwise you are entering a contract.
Dont say you have not done it either just tell them its your right not to give your personal details to strangers knocking at your door especially when they have no authoratory over you.
Or just ignore them as you have to give your consent to be charged with a statatory law or act of parliment.
And giving your name is giving consent.
When i get home i will post a slide show explaining this all :
This would be very much appreciated.

I have not filled in the form, but must admit to being a little concerned about an "army" of enforcers who may come knocking at my door.

Advice on how to deal with that potentiality would be gratefully received.
Old 06-04-2011, 10:18 AM   #17
omega man

Quote:

I can back this up a bit! Last week I went to sign on after losing my job last month, I sat down and filled in the relevant forms to claim jsa. Then the woman asked me to sign this bit of paper which was optional and didn't affect the jsa payment. I read it and this is what it said....

We would like to share your information between the dwp and other government departments FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES. Please sign if you agree.

Obviously I didn't sign but you can bet that the information would have been correlated with the census form and other info!!
omega man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 10:19 AM   #18
britishnick

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrunhappy View Post
Don't say your name. (you are not your name but that's another story)

Censusbot: "fill in the form it's the law"
free man: "not any law that I recognise or any contract I have entered, bye"

or

free man" I conditionaly accept to pay your fine upon production of a lawful contract obligating me to do so, that has 2 signitures, fully discolsed terms and conditions and something of value pledged from both parties..."

or

"suck my balls!" close door

or

"I am not a slave" close door..

---------

you will only have to pay the fine if they invite you to pay and you chose, through your own free will to pay. There is a chance they will steal from you bu they had better be prepared for a fucking big rebllion if they do that. many govt building will be attacked I bet. no change, not now. maybe that's what "they" want, who knows but they aint getting people to comply and they aint getting people to pay

bring on the love
vladmir "Being a Freeman [for me] dosent mean one supports anarchy or no government, but a legitimate and limited form of Lawful government is actually what freemen are seeking, not a corporate dictatorship that is currently hijacked into place."
Old 06-04-2011, 10:21 AM   #19
britishnick

Quote:
fact

2011 census laws are in place to now take the 1000 fine directly from any benefit they choose or deem fit and if they cant obtain it that way rest assured you will lose some money if not all that you entitled too
here's another fact -

last time there was a census, 3 million didnt comply, less than 100 paid the fine. (cant find the link to newspaper article now)

No chance I complying, along with millions of others
Old 06-04-2011, 10:21 AM   #20
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post

Open rebellion

Bearing in mind:
Excellent

Quote:
Perhaps they ought to go fuck themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by john devine View Post
yes.

they know who the occupier is by way of council tax payments and they know their national insurance number due to benefits claims and wages.

ever heard of experian or equifax ?

those firms are under the same umbrella as the lockheed martin Corporation
It beggars belief why they need to do a census when those smarmy scrotes have all the data they need already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by britishnick View Post
Don't say your name. (you are not your name but that's another story)

Censusbot: "fill in the form it's the law"
free man: "not any law that I recognise or any contract I have entered, bye"

or

free man" I conditionaly accept to pay your fine upon production of a lawful contract obligating me to do so, that has 2 signitures, fully discolsed terms and conditions and something of value pledged from both parties..."

or

"suck my balls!" close door

or

"I am not a slave" close door..

---------

you will only have to pay the fine if they invite you to pay and you chose, through your own free will to pay. There is a chance they will steal from you bu they had better be prepared for a fucking big rebllion if they do that. many govt building will be attacked I bet. no change, not now. maybe that's what "they" want, who knows but they aint getting people to comply and they aint getting people to pay

bring on the love
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote