Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 16-08-2010, 10:50 PM   #41
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
NO! What happened?
I called them fascists and they arrested me I think they were going to any way because i left a bag of coke on the dash of my car with the door open which they parked next to
if i hadn't just done a huge line i may of been more polite..and got of with a verbal caution.
fair play though they let me off the coke and just did me for the shrooms..I was only cautioned but they still took me in..
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2010, 10:52 PM   #42
diamond dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post

Puffballs and fairy ring champinions are great though.

Dry the champignons and use them for stews. Nice.

And puffballs are fabulous.

My favourite are Ceps. Those suckers are divine.

The woodland near Market Rasen racecourse is great for wild forest mushrooms. Maybe even find some magies there in the open areas.

I'm going to go mushroom hunting soon in Lincolnshire. Anyone know a nailed on spot in Lincs?
I Picked these two beauties yesterday, they were in the middle of a university campus near a dept of micro biology in the middle of the afternoon..they are very tasty..going to have an omelette tomorrow and a curry weds before they go off..

[IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
''Media control is still based in the main on cultural manipulation. It's just so easy to do. When you set up one set of objectives toward the public and you've given them a certain definition for each code word, you hit them with the various code words and they're not going to believe anything if you don't want them to." Bowie
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2010, 10:53 PM   #43
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
I called them fascists and they arrested me I think they were going to any way because i left a bag of coke on the dash of my car with the door open which they parked next to
if i hadn't just done a huge line i may of been more polite..and got of with a verbal caution.
fair play though they let me off the coke and just did me for the shrooms..I was only cautioned but they still took me in..
Well that wasn't too bad then, lol

I guess they just wanted to get the word around that the mushies are not allowed to be picked.

(How dare they? They are just growing there. We won't be able to pick daisies next )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2010, 10:54 PM   #44
verndewd
Banned

http://www.bing.com/maps/default.asp...n-US&FORM=BYFD

in oregon you look along the jetties. Tripped balls many times due to our frequent jaunts.

Last edited by verndewd; 16-08-2010 at 10:58 PM.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2010, 10:54 PM   #45
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond dogs View Post
I Picked these two beauties yesterday, they were in the middle of a university campus near a dept of micro biology in the middle of the afternoon..they are very tasty..going to have an omelette tomorrow and a curry weds before they go off..

[IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
Texture like marshmallows.... lovely. Fried in butter, knockout!
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2010, 10:57 PM   #46
nadams

Is this not a magic mushroom thread? We are not all hobbits

Last edited by nadams; 16-08-2010 at 10:59 PM.
nadams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2010, 11:01 PM   #47
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
Well that wasn't too bad then, lol

I guess they just wanted to get the word around that the mushies are not allowed to be picked.

(How dare they? They are just growing there. We won't be able to pick daisies next )
I think they wanted an excuse to visit the brand new police station in the next town..they had never been there before..

insane I know..thing is i knew they had been made illegal in all form and saw the car driving towards me, i could of dropped them and denied it but it didn't feel like i was doing anything wrong and wanted to tell them so..
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2010, 11:04 PM   #48
beldazar

Quote:
I think they wanted an excuse to visit the brand new police station in the next town..they had never been there before..

insane I know..thing is i knew they had been made illegal in all form and saw the car driving towards me, i could of dropped them and denied it but it didn't feel like i was doing anything wrong and wanted to tell them so..
Well done! I would have felt the same (inside, lol )

Old 16-08-2010, 11:20 PM   #49
mattzadak

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehips33 View Post
Oh yeah and if you find a good spot don't tell a soul because everyone will want to go there and eventually the police will turn up and take them away from you. I have found a nice legal high in the UK but i'm keeping it quiet, well legal to pick probably not to prepare but I won't be telling the whole world as i've seen what happens when this sort of knowledge get out in the open. legal today, abused by the nation and illegal tomorrow.
oh i hear ya

anyone heard of salvia divorinium?
Old 16-08-2010, 11:44 PM   #50
theabominablephenomenon
Banned

Hills are usually best,
esp where cows/sheep graze.
They grow in shit!
I know they are up already... soon heading my way!

Be careful what you pick!
theabominablephenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2010, 11:45 PM   #51
theabominablephenomenon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattzadak View Post
oh i hear ya

anyone heard of salvia divorinium?
Yep. Unfortunately I seem to be one of the 5% of people who
is does not affect! yet.......
Old 16-08-2010, 11:49 PM   #52
theabominablephenomenon
Banned

Quote:
arrested for ownership of a spore...
yet you cannot own a spore,
any more than you can own an animal.
{perhaps not by legal definition boringly**

It is interesting to note that fungus is genetically closer to
an animal than it is a plant..
Old 17-08-2010, 12:07 AM   #53
oioioi
Banned

Fuckin loads of them on the local kids playground the other morning. I didn't think it would be right to start picking them as I was with my daughter and cops slow down when they see me in there as it is! Might have to take the missus too one morning and use the cover story of protecting the kids from harm
oioioi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2010, 12:09 AM   #54
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by oioioi View Post
Fuckin loads of them on the local kids playground the other morning. I didn't think it would be right to start picking them as I was with my daughter and cops slow down when they see me in there as it is! Might have to take the missus too one morning and use the cover story of protecting the kids from harm
Hahahaha

Old 17-08-2010, 12:22 AM   #55
mrindigo
Inactive

I'm surprised no one has posted this yet...

2:04 for the mushroom references.

Last edited by mrindigo; 17-08-2010 at 12:22 AM.
mrindigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2010, 01:05 AM   #56
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmt head View Post
No way are they libs
the one in the middle are...
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2010, 01:08 AM   #57
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowmoon View Post
The ones on the left in that pic are the right ones, in Britain no other mushroom looks like psilocycbe semilanceata..!

so get a good guide and try fields, meadows, golf courses,etc
Where there is rabbit poo to be found is often a good place to look as the soil is enrichened by the rabbits poos & the mushrooms love that.

The day after rain is a good time to hunt and even now you may find early ones

I had a hippy show me the right ones to pick years ago & that really helps.

But remember that you are kind of poisoning your system and when I had a friend who took them he preferred to make a tea with them as he said "it came on quicker and was less nauseating."
excellent advice sm.but the golden rule everybody is..

"FLICK BEFORE YOU PICK"

ps
take only what you need, and trippers should pick their own.

hope this helps.
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
Old 17-08-2010, 01:13 AM   #58
infinite i

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
excellent advice sm.but the golden rule everybody is..

"FLICK BEFORE YOU PICK"

ps
take only what you need, and trippers should pick their own.

hope this helps.
No way would I just take what I need, maybe I need a lot but im not leaving till ive picked everything I can unless its that bad you get bored of picking which means you have about 2-3 thousand, then id leave, and what does flick before you pick mean? whys do you do that?

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
infinite i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2010, 01:16 AM   #59
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by verndewd View Post
http://www.bing.com/maps/default.asp...n-US&FORM=BYFD

in oregon you look along the jetties. Tripped balls many times due to our frequent jaunts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psilocybe_azurescens

mmm
they look darker than the routes i have taken in the past
Old 17-08-2010, 01:25 AM   #60
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmt head View Post
No way would I just take what I need, maybe I need a lot but im not leaving till ive picked everything I can unless its that bad you get bored of picking which means you have about 2-3 thousand, then id leave, and what does flick before you pick mean? whys do you do that?
if you flick the mushroom first, you shake out the spores which allows the mushrooms to reappear,night after night, season after season.. its called respect of the species.

you do realise that raping the whole field is how we humans got into this whole mess.,right?

why not pick what you personally need, then find a stone circle and travel through space-time?
if you want to do it again..then go picking again..let the spirits guide you and not greed, then the answers you crave will be found my friend

peace and love