Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Closed Thread

Old 27-01-2010, 06:44 AM   #41
boots
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by icarus View Post
Kiss is an excellent example, when you know what the agenda is.

Many of the most prominent societal change catalysts turn out to be of a certain ethnic group, and turn out to have had huge support in their rise to the top.

They dont even have to be Jewish. I'll make that more clear. You dont even be of Jewish faith.

Old 27-01-2010, 07:01 AM   #42
purple rain
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by icarus View Post
Kiss is an excellent example, when you know what the agenda is.

Many of the most prominent societal change catalysts turn out to be of a certain ethnic group, and turn out to have had huge support in their rise to the top.
So now there's no such thing as personal success? They didn't write those songs way better than other hard rock bands, they weren't turned down initially, no failures, they just rode to the top because they're controlled?

Just like the rest of us are doomed because we lack the connections. That's the problem with the 'truth' community. It's all an excuse for failure and lack of responsibility.

'If things aren't bad, it's still destined to happen at some point.'
Old 27-01-2010, 07:05 AM   #43
dogsmilk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
He was a sick pervert most people know that much. What more does one need to know?
Oh dear.

You beat Icarus for the ''I am proud to flaunt my hilarious lack of knowledge of anything in public" award.

Rick Rubin

Prestigious producer consolidating Jewish control of the media by working with a wide variety of acts and making them sound good. Among a wide variety of work, produced Slayer's Reign in Blood (a landmark in metal bringing the youth in Satan's clutches), Run DMC including their crossover with Aeromsmith Walk this way (promotes race mixing) and rescued the moribund career of Johnny Cash and helped him truly shine before he died (for some evil reason)

An example of Rubin's evil Jewish influence
Old 27-01-2010, 07:07 AM   #44
romas

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsmilk View Post
Freud - talked a fair bit of shite, but was a pioneer with tremendous influence who provided a counterweight to the more mechanistic psychiatry of the day. And we're not just talking modern psychology - no Freud, no Wilhelm Reich.

Well if Jew is defined by his religion then Freud wasn't a Jew, as he scorned religion calling it infantile neurosis, one thing I agree with him.
Above the planet on a wing and a prayer, My grubby halo, a vapour trail in the empty air. Across the clouds I see my shadow fly. Out of the corner of my watering eye. A dream unthreatened by the morning light
Could blow this soul right through the roof of the night.
There's no sensation to compare with this. Suspended animation, a state of bliss.
Old 27-01-2010, 07:08 AM   #45
purple rain
Banned

Quote:
Rick Rubin

Prestigious producer consolidating Jewish control of the media by working with a wide variety of acts and making them sound good. Among a wide variety of work, produced Slayer's Reign in Blood (a landmark in metal bringing the youth in Satan's clutches), Run DMC including their crossover with Aeromsmith Walk this way (promotes race mixing) and rescued the moribund career of Johnny Cash and helped him truly shine before he died (for some evil reason)

What a disgustingly evil list of achievements ... I mean, evidence of jewish control. Is there no salvation for the goyim??

Last edited by purple rain; 27-01-2010 at 07:09 AM.
Old 27-01-2010, 07:09 AM   #46
dogsmilk
Banned

Some guy that hoaxed physics according to rodin who apparently knows better.

Old 27-01-2010, 07:10 AM   #47
romas

Wish that was my physics teacher.

*edit* Oh didn't know Scarlet J was Jewish, no need to say, she's probably unilateral wish from most men
Above the planet on a wing and a prayer, My grubby halo, a vapour trail in the empty air. Across the clouds I see my shadow fly. Out of the corner of my watering eye. A dream unthreatened by the morning light
There's no sensation to compare with this. Suspended animation, a state of bliss.

Last edited by romas; 27-01-2010 at 07:12 AM.
Old 27-01-2010, 07:11 AM   #48
purple rain
Banned

Quote:
Some guy that hoaxed physics according to rodin who apparently knows better.

Now that's a no brainer. Einstein is synonymous with hoax, everyone who has been viciously kicked in the head knows that.
Old 27-01-2010, 07:11 AM   #49
dogsmilk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by romas View Post
Well if Jew is defined by his religion then Freud wasn't a Jew, as he scorned religion calling it infantile neurosis, one thing I agree with him.
On this forum, it doesn't matter what a Jew says about religion. Even if they take a dump on the Torah they're still Jews plotting to enthrone the Jewish antichrist in the name of the synagogue of satan. It's in the blood you see.

Last edited by dogsmilk; 27-01-2010 at 07:12 AM.
Old 27-01-2010, 07:15 AM   #50
phemohilia
Banned

"Reign In Blood" is some of Slayer's finest work, just over 28 minutes of the most ass-whupping thrash to ever be played!!! Rubin's done some awesome work over the years, too bad he allowed Greg "Brickwall" Fidelman to TOTALLY BUTCHER and render nearly unlistenable Metallica's best album in years, "Death Magnetic", but I know James (Hetfield) and Lars (Ulrich) deserve a little blame in this too..... I mean, Who the FUCK brickwalls master tapes before the mastering house even gets them??? FUCK the Loudness Wars, bring listenable music back to the people!!!!!!!
Old 27-01-2010, 07:16 AM   #51
romas

Quote:
On this forum, it doesn't matter what a Jew says about religion. Even if they take a dump on the Torah they're still Jews plotting to enthrone the Jewish antichrist in the name of the synagogue of satan. It's in the blood you see.

Ahh yes, I forgot... I put on my white robe and my hoo... err wizard hat.
Old 27-01-2010, 07:19 AM   #52
dogsmilk
Banned

Noam Chomsky

Not content with being a world leader in linguistics, a massive achievement in itself, took it upon himself to become a prolific critic of American foreign policy. Like his anarchist based politics or not, he has managed to be a heavyweight in two separate fields and encouraged people to treat each other decently whil highlighting American hypocrisy.
However, it turns out he's 'controlled opposition' for daring not to believe 911 was an inside job and his career was thus eclipsed by people who have made a far greater contribution by watching loose change and posting on internet forums. He was also 'exposed' by Alex Jones pointing out anyone that doesn't think owning lots of guns is a great idea is an obvious shill.

Old 27-01-2010, 07:22 AM   #53
purple rain
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by phemohilia View Post
"Reign In Blood" is some of Slayer's finest work, just over 28 minutes of the most ass-whupping thrash to ever be played!!! Rubin's done some awesome work over the years, too bad he allowed Greg "Brickwall" Fidelman to TOTALLY BUTCHER and render nearly unlistenable Metallica's best album in years, "Death Magnetic", but I know James (Hetfield) and Lars (Ulrich) deserve a little blame in this too..... I mean, Who the FUCK brickwalls master tapes before the mastering house even gets them??? FUCK the Loudness Wars, bring listenable music back to the people!!!!!!!
But Rubin brought the holohoax agenda to Slayer don't you see? Now Hell Awaits was just Slayer being their good god fearing Christian self. But Rubin walks in and suddenly the boys in Slayer are singing about the 'evil' brought on by Mengele. It's always the same with these torah thumpers.
Old 27-01-2010, 07:22 AM   #54
amaralsright
Banned

David Cole gets a thumbs up from me.
Old 27-01-2010, 07:24 AM   #55
amaralsright
Banned

Quote:
I love the smell of straw in the morning.
Old 27-01-2010, 07:26 AM   #56
dogsmilk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaralsright View Post
I love the smell of straw in the morning.
I prefer to sleep in a bed.
Still I suppose there might be a palatable smell after they've mucked you out and hosed you down.

Last edited by dogsmilk; 27-01-2010 at 07:26 AM.
Old 27-01-2010, 07:26 AM   #57
purple rain
Banned

Quote:
Noam Chomsky

Not content with being a world leader in linguistics, a massive achievement in itself, took it upon himself to become a prolific critic of American foreign policy. Like his anarchist based politics or not, he has managed to be a heavyweight in two separate fields and encouraged people to treat each other decently whil highlighting American hypocrisy.
However, it turns out he's 'controlled opposition' for daring not to believe 911 was an inside job and his career was thus eclipsed by people who have made a far greater contribution by watching loose change and posting on internet forums. He was also 'exposed' by Alex Jones pointing out anyone that doesn't think owning lots of guns is a great idea is an obvious shill.

joohoo hoo hoo boy... they just keep coming. He's from the MassivejewsRus institute too, the shameless fellow!
Old 27-01-2010, 07:28 AM   #58
dogsmilk
Banned

Spinoza

Highly influential rationalist philosopher who paved the way for the enlightenment and irritated people by not blindly accepting religious dogma.

Last edited by dogsmilk; 27-01-2010 at 07:28 AM.
Old 27-01-2010, 07:29 AM   #59
phemohilia
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple rain View Post
But Rubin brought the holohoax agenda to Slayer don't you see? Now Hell Awaits was just Slayer being their good god fearing Christian self. But Rubin walks in and suddenly the boys in Slayer are singing about the 'evil' brought on by Mengele. It's always the same with these torah thumpers.

For what it's worth, I believe Kerry King, the member of the band responsible for the majority of lyrical composition, is an atheist and a gentile....
Old 27-01-2010, 07:34 AM   #60
purple rain
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by phemohilia View Post
For what it's worth, I believe Kerry King, the member of the band responsible for the majority of lyrical composition, is an atheist and a gentile....
But in those sessions, Rubin was clearing whispering ideas into Kerry's ear ala Judas.
Closed Thread