Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Closed Thread

Old 26-01-2010, 10:44 PM   #1
purple rain
Banned

Default The Pro-Jewish thread (How Jewish can you get?)

Don't believe there's been one. If anyone's going to shill for the jews it may as well be done right.

Thanks in advance for not posting the anti-jewish troll posts, there are already threads for those. This is for celebrating all the good stuff, right from the folks in Tel Aviv to the respectable denizens of Jew Yo... I mean New York and Hollywood. Hebrew, khazar, ashkenazi, all are served, we never close.
Old 26-01-2010, 10:51 PM   #2
purple rain
Banned

Thumbs up

Simmons spares no detail in describing his early, pre-Kiss, life, moving from Israel to New York with his over-protective Hungarian mother, a concentration camp victim, when he was eight, and discovering such modern inventions as television, refrigerators and even Santa Claus, whom he assumed was a rabbi after seeing him on a billboard ("I figured he must have been a Russian rabbi because of all the snow in the background."). He had a gruelling Yeshiva education in the New York suburb of Williamsburg, which began at 7 am and often went on until 9.30 in the evening - but he discovered music, the ultimate influence in his life, after seeing The Beatles' legendary appearance on The Ed Sullivan Show in 1964.

It's obvious from reading Kiss And Make-Up that Simmons is immensely proud of his Jewish roots and has fond memories of his early life in both Israel and New York. Not only that, but the book makes for hugely enjoyable reading, largely because of his entertaining writing style - not only does he pack in anecdotes by the ton, but he also allows his enigmatic personality to shine through.
Old 26-01-2010, 10:56 PM   #3
dogsmilk
Banned

Emma Goldman, Jewish anarchist.

Love her or loathe her, she spent her life devoted to liberty and social justice.

And her soulmate Alexander Berkman

Last edited by dogsmilk; 26-01-2010 at 10:57 PM.
Old 26-01-2010, 10:56 PM   #4
purple rain
Banned

Along with being a painter, guitarist and songwriter, Paul is Jewish. For him, Judaism is a way of life: “For lack of a better word, it is a sort of spiritual gathering, or club,” he said. “It is by no means the only one, but it is what works for me.” Judaism has always been a core part of his life a
Paul Stanley today.nd an inspiration that flows through his work. I asked him to tell me a little about Judaism in his childhood. “My mom, being an immigrant whose family fled Germany in the time leading up to the war, and my exposure to Holocaust survivors, made Judaism a very indelible part of my childhood,” he said. “I think that my parents, growing up in families that appreciate the arts, exposed me to a lot of culture that maybe is, unfortunately, missing in a lot of households. Culture and the arts were vital and essential as nourishment.”
Old 26-01-2010, 10:58 PM   #5
purple rain
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsmilk View Post

Love her or loathe her, she spent her life devoted to liberty and social justice.
Quote:
Her writing and lectures spanned a wide variety of issues, including prisons, atheism, freedom of speech, militarism, capitalism, marriage, free love, and homosexuality.
Looks like her work spanned the whole spectrum of normal Jewish activity. Except for the marriage and freedom of speech, she can't have meant it. Still, hail...
Old 26-01-2010, 11:02 PM   #6
dogsmilk
Banned

Freud - talked a fair bit of shite, but was a pioneer with tremendous influence who provided a counterweight to the more mechanistic psychiatry of the day. And we're not just talking modern psychology - no Freud, no Wilhelm Reich.

Last edited by dogsmilk; 26-01-2010 at 11:03 PM.
Old 26-01-2010, 11:03 PM   #7
clint_giles
Banned

or the jerky boys version of sol

Old 26-01-2010, 11:09 PM   #8
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsmilk View Post

Is that the one you used to use for your avatar? that looked like a stern looking dragon of a schoolteacher, very funny if so.

Yes, that's Emma LOL

She may even be a good match for our Nora Batty in an evil eye staring contest (who is rumoured to be a Pennine Jew)

My money would be on Nora! Bit of local support.
Old 26-01-2010, 11:13 PM   #9
purple rain
Banned

"You throw a little Jewish on top of that, you got trouble. You got a bunch of wild, crazy energy.

"Sorry that doesn't sound hippie. Sorry that doesn't sound like communal jubilant fun. Sorry I'm not a Pepper. Sorry I didn't pop out of a soda-pop ad, and life is just one big fucking cabaret, because a lot of what propelled Van Halen, what compels me and propels me is precisely this element. It's fury. If you approach me with anti-Semetic preconceptions, I'm not here to re-educate. I come from a whole different school of thought. If you don't get it on the first try, fuck you.

"I once heard somebody say to the Van Halens, "You guys play the music; the Jew sells it." Well, you're fucking right. And now that I'm gone, Van Halen stinks. Okay?

"Want to know why some of my contributions to Van Halen sound like they do? Didn't come from a smiling place in my soul. Not at all.

"Nobody ever said to Mick Jagger, "So, Mick, you're Episcopalian, aren't you?" Nobody ever took Jimi Hendrix aside and said, "So, Jimi, you're a Baptist, aren't you?" Much less start off the interview that way.

"Every step I took on that stage was smashing some Jew-hating, lousy punk ever deeper into the deck. Every step. I jumped higher 'cause I knew there was going to be more impact when I hit those boards. And if you were even vaguely anti-Semetic, you were under my wheels, motherfucker. That's where the lyrics came from, that's where the body language came from, that's where the humor came from, and where the fuck you came from. All equally as important. You want to know the ingredients? Don't ask if you don't want to know.

"What you get from repression and what you get from hatred is fury, and fury was one of the main trigger points for the great Van Halen. What you see now is a bunch of buffoons waddling around at the family barbecue, and their wives admonishing the children saying, "Don't worry, Daddy's just had a few too many Coors Lights and he's imitating what he used to do for a living when he played music, honey."

"What's missing is the testosterone. What's missing is the fury. What's missing is the passionate convicted commitment. And I got a lot of mine from my religious background. So y'all best stop imagining the way Dr. Zorba looked, or some defenseless Hasidic Jew with a little yarmulke on his head, 'cause that ain't here for you."
Old 26-01-2010, 11:30 PM   #10
illuminumnuts

Question

How about Yossi Benayoun? One of the most overrated players in the premiership who is playing for a struggling Liverpool team that are nothing without Torres and Gerrard. However, he has at least raised the profile of Israeli footballers...

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/...17_468x541.jpg
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!
Old 27-01-2010, 12:37 AM   #11
tinyint
Inactive

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
He was a sick pervert most people know that much. What more does one need to know?
Probably about his later rival, who did some amazing work, mostly unknown today...

Just to get some substance into this thread.
Old 27-01-2010, 01:13 AM   #12
orage

Default know thyself

"Do unto others as you would have others do unto you, for as you sow, that you shall also reap"

"Know thyself."

Would this be a good start?

http://mensch-orage.blogspot.com/
Old 27-01-2010, 02:42 AM   #13
torus
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple rain View Post

Simmons spares no detail in describing his early, pre-Kiss, life, moving from Israel to New York with his over-protective Hungarian mother, a concentration camp victim, when he was eight, and discovering such modern inventions as television, refrigerators and even Santa Claus, whom he assumed was a rabbi after seeing him on a billboard ("I figured he must have been a Russian rabbi because of all the snow in the background."). He had a gruelling Yeshiva education in the New York suburb of Williamsburg, which began at 7 am and often went on until 9.30 in the evening - but he discovered music, the ultimate influence in his life, after seeing The Beatles' legendary appearance on The Ed Sullivan Show in 1964.

It's obvious from reading Kiss And Make-Up that Simmons is immensely proud of his Jewish roots and has fond memories of his early life in both Israel and New York. Not only that, but the book makes for hugely enjoyable reading, largely because of his entertaining writing style - not only does he pack in anecdotes by the ton, but he also allows his enigmatic personality to shine through.

Simmons' mother a "victim". She's also a survivor who got by with her hairdressing skills. Apparently the camp commandant took a shine to her and enlisted her to keep his wife's coiffure nazi approved! WHO KNEW!?!?

"....and party every day!!"

Last edited by torus; 27-01-2010 at 02:45 AM.
Old 27-01-2010, 02:51 AM   #14
torus
Inactive

Gilad Atzmon - articulate writer and a good horn player.

Dr. Alfred Lilienthal, author of What Price Peace

Jerry Lewis gave me many laughs as a young boy

Paul Simon - poet, songwriter, guitarist

"There may come a time
When you'll be tired
As tired as a dream that wants to die
And further to fly
Further to fly
Further to fly
Further to fly

Maybe you will find a love
That you discover accidentally
Who falls against you gently
As a pickpocket
Brushes your thigh
Further to fly

Effortless music from the cameroons
The spinning darkness of her hair
A conversation in a crowded room going nowhere
The open palm of desire
Wants everything
It wants everything
It wants everything

Sometimes I'll be walking down
The street and I'll be thinking
Am I crazy
Or is this some morbid little lie
Further to fly
Further to fly
Further to fly

A recent loss of memory
A shadow in the family
The baby waves bye-bye
I'm trying, I'm flying

There may come a time
When I will lose you
Lose you as I lose my light
Days falling backward into velvet night
The open palm of desire
Wants everything
It wants everything
It wants soil as soft as summer
And the strength to push like spring

A broken laugh a broken fever
Take it up with the great deceiver
Who looks you in the eye
And says baby don't cry
Further to fly"

Last edited by torus; 27-01-2010 at 02:58 AM.
Old 27-01-2010, 03:20 AM   #15
pi3141

My vote goes for Jews against Zionism - either religous Jews or non religous, they are brave to stand up against their own state and protest for the Palestinians.

Last edited by pi3141; 27-01-2010 at 03:22 AM.
Old 27-01-2010, 03:24 AM   #16
torus
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pi3141 View Post
My vote goes for Jews against Zionism - either religous Jews or non religous.
+1

Someone attempted to skin me alive on another forum when I mentioned this fact of Jews who oppose Zionism. Their final rebuttal was "what's next, Christians against God?"

Last edited by torus; 27-01-2010 at 03:26 AM.
Old 27-01-2010, 03:28 AM   #17
armoured_amazon

My Jewish guitarist rocks.
Old 27-01-2010, 04:19 AM   #18
mikey mikey
Banned

Shalom!

Sorry to be late to this party!

Time zones are a bit tricky and all that!

So here are some fantastic people who are also Jewish!

Let's start with one thing the people doe well and taht is play the violin (I am a violinist of 31 years).

That is enough to be getting on with.

Next post the Jewish writers.

I plan to take this thread very far.
Old 27-01-2010, 04:46 AM   #19
thetonic

Very brave Jew David Cole

Quote:
IN JANUARY 2, 1998, David Cole renounced Holocaust revisionism and all of the work that he had done for the cause of historical truth. Many people are wondering what happened. What brought on this change of heart? From all appearances it was a result of threats made against him by the Jewish Defense League (JDL).

In response to his public comments that there are serious flaws in the popularly accepted quasi-historical accounts of the Holocaust, they launched a campaign of hate against him that produced an old-fashioned signed statement of recantation. This campaign included a vicious and threatening diatribe, "Monstrous Traitor," that offered a reward for his home address and was posted on the JDL Website for some weeks or months. When Cole offered them a statement of reversal of the offending opinions, they took down the page aimed at inciting violence toward him and replaced it with the statement of acceptable thought. The JDL used terror tactics openly, and it worked.

Intolerance, threats and force are not typically a good atmosphere in which to find truth. Irrespective of this encounter with intellectual muggers, his work will stand or fall on its own merits in the long term. The film "David Cole interviews Dr. Franciszek Piper" is every bit as valid now as it was prior to the strong-arm intimidation of the man who made it.

The conclusions of David Cole's film have been confirmed recently in Robert Jan Van Pelt and Deborah Dwork's, "Auschwitz: 1270 to the Present." According to Van Pelt and Dwork:

"Visitors [to Auschwitz] are not told that the crematorium they see is largely a postwar reconstruction." (p.363)

We await Van Pelt and Dwork's retraction, but will not be holding its breath in the meantime.

EVERYTHING!!! is a state of mind

"I haven't a scooby-doo what he was going on about?" - Velma

Last edited by thetonic; 27-01-2010 at 04:47 AM.
Old 27-01-2010, 04:58 AM   #20
thetonic

a very brave jew Vicki Polin speaks out on Oprah Winfrey show of satanic ritual abuse.

EVERYTHING!!! is a state of mind

"I haven't a scooby-doo what he was going on about?" - Velma
Closed Thread