Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media

Old 28-04-2018, 12:48 PM   #1
goldman

Default ALERT The TRUTH about Las Vegas Shooter.

This goes deeper than you realize. Here's the truth. It's all in the numerology. I used Pythagorean numerology to decipher it. 666. All the work of the Devil. I might be taken out for sharing this. So I am risking my life for this. Do not make me regret sharing this.

Words have numbers. Here are the words and the corresponding number in numerology next to it:

STEPHEN PADDOCK (6) Killer
MARILOU DANLEY (6) Girlfriend.
MANDALAYBAYHOTEL (6) Location.
ARRIVEDATSIX. (6) He arrived at 6 AM.
THIRTY SECOND FLOOR ROOM ONE HUNDRED THIRTY FIVE (6)
THREETWO (6) Number 32
ONETHREEFIVE (6) Number 32
ROUTENINETYONEFESTIVAL (6) The Festival. The other festival didn't add up to 6, it added up to 4. So Satan choose this one.
JASONALDEAN (6) Singer
JESUS CAMPOS (6) Guard
DAVE NEWTON (6) Spokeperson for Las Vegas Metro Police Dept. One of the four horsemen.
JOSHUA BITSKO (6) Spokeperson for Las Vegas Metro Police Dept. One of the four horsemen.
THEOGDEN (6) Hotel in Las Vegas where he slept.
SPINPOKER (6) Stephen plays this game on footage.
LASVEGASSHOOTER (6)
MASSSHOOTING (6)

32NDFLOOR. 3x2 = 6

VALIUM (6) He used this drug

THE FOUR HORSEMEN OF THE APOCALYPSE (6)

Kills almost 60 people. 6 Probably was the goal.
He had 23 GUNS. 2x3 = 6 He had 23 guns.
AR15 1+5 = 6 6th Weapon used.

LEFTRIGHT (6) Hegelian Dialect. Left pitting against Right.

JOHN CULLEN (6) Your EASTEREGG (6)

Goodbye. Because I probably will not survive this. They hacked my computer, everything is rigged and I have nowhere to go.

I gave my LIFE for GOD.

Consider it too. because it's real. All too real.

Last edited by goldman; 28-04-2018 at 12:51 PM.
goldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2018, 02:35 PM   #2
goldman

Please make a copy of this, and share it. I have no-one, they have isolated me so I can't share with anyone.

They control everything. They control the Internet too. They already know I posted it.

This is serious.

This is about YOUR SOUL.

I already know they are closing in on me... I saw a huge flock of crows coming towards me. They know about me.

Look into Pythagorean numerology, please, and you see how SATAN the PYTHON/PYTHAGORAS/HERMES created the ENGLISH language. It's the snake language. The Matrix.

All numbers form PI, which is the circle and gate of Satan. All these numbers create our world. The Matrix. The Mind is the Matrix. Pulled over our eyes.

I know they're going to find me and deal with me.

But I am not afraid. At All. I will fight till the end. For GOD. For HUMANITY.